CarFax Logo

7.6

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

WE love Carfax! My husband buys a lot of used cars so we always make sure we look at the carfax sheet. Without it, we would have made some bad purchases.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Car fax has saved me from buying 3 lemons and has caught things on cars i have bought when it comes to recalls. I will always ask for a carfax before i buy anything.

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

CarFax is a pretty reliable source for getting a vehicle's history. I've always referred to them when myself or someone I know is looking to buy a new car.

betsy fowler Lehi, UT

I have used this company on numerous occasions while researching vehicles I was interested in buying. Lots of valuable information including car history on her history registration history and accident history. Very useful.

Schon Smithfield, UT

Easy to use. I always add a carfax report when selling a car because it helps me sell faster. I also usually only buy a vehicle that I can view a report on.

WT

One cannot trust CarFax 100%. Bought a used car and was shown the carfax report. It didn’t include any information on previous mechanical issues that would have made me choose a different vehicle.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

CarFax is a great resource when you are looking for a new car! I will forever use this site! It's well organized and well updated.

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

I love the comfort of knowing the history of the car I am looking at. CarFax has been reasonable and accurate

Anya Lee Jacksonville, FL

Being able to get a cars history gives the buyer more of an understanding of how the condition of the car was before buying it.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I used CarFax - Car Finders when I was in the market for a car. Their customer service was fast and efficient. I was able to make a good purchase with their information I received.

Kristin Fleming Tallahassee, FL

Very reliable! Gives you all the information you need to know about each car you look up! Helped me A LOT in purchasing a car!

Ashley Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Great way to find out about the history of a vehicle before you purchase it. I never buy a car without seeing the CarFax first!

Dale Howe Logan, UT

Helps me to buy a car with confidence. When making a multi thousand dollar purchase CarFax gives me peace of mind that I'm not making a multi thousand dollar mistake!

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I always enjoy getting the best information about a car. When I purchased car I am glad that I can see the carfax reports.

Nora Holland Long Beach, MS

When I bought my car I didn’t know the specifics so I looked here and I was able to find everything including the accident reports!

Seth Boudoin Roseland, LA

Shows me all the past histories of old cars and helps compare prices of cars to others in the area. Perfect for helping you find the best deal and quality car.

Ariel Hattiesburg, MS

This company is very helpful in helping me find a very affordable used or new car. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to my specific wants of a car.

B. Scott Layton, UT

Car fax helped us with the most recent purchase of our car. The Car Fac report help to assure us that our car was a good and safe purchase.

Dwhoush ,

When I look at buying a used vehicle, I always ask for the carfax. It is a trusted source to know the history of the vehiclex

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

We use Car Fax for all of your vehicles. It helps us make sure that we are getting a good vehicle and that there are no major issues with the vehicle.

Maria Dolet Gaithersburg, MD

I feel like Carfax and all of these companies that are supposed to give you a report on your car or a waste of money I have a car repaired after an accident and found out that the person had taken it to a junkyard and fix it themselves which is something the report will never tell you so you’re always taking a chance

DAVID HADAWAY Long Beach, MS

Never buy without getting your CarFax. Saved me from getting ripped off by a less then reputable used car dealership. Do your homework and always ask for the CarFax.

Katie Valdosta, GA

We appreciate the services provided via Carfax. When shopping for vehicles we always check or ask to see the Carfax report.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

I have never bought a brand new car, so CarFax is very valuable to me. I always do a CarFax prior to purchasing. Helps me sleep a bit better at night.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

I have used carfax several times for personal and business reasons. All the information provided has been on point and reliable.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We just bought a used car and getting the carfax on it before purchase was a must. It was so helpful and gave us confidence in our purchase.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I've really appreciated this service when purchasing used cars. It shows you the history of the vehicle which can be so helpful to know!

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

I loved using CarFax when I was looking for a used car. I really trust the information they provided and it helped me make a decision.

courtney tennant Salem, VA

Fastest I've ever been able to find out what my car is worth if I were to trade it in.

Matt Clark Provo, UT

CarFax can take so much stress out of buying a car, it is great.

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

CarFax helped me figure out what I need to do when I was purchasing a car and helped walk. me through every step!

Darryal Ray Knoxville, TN

Good luck in contacting CarFax! No phone, no email -- just an online support form that goes ignored. Sure can't TRUST their car fax reports if this is the way they screw customers.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

I tried using CarFax to find a new car and it was the hardest service out of all the ones I used. It took forever for me to figure out how to use it because there was no customer service to be found.

Lindsay Norcross, GA

By using Carfax was able to weigh the risk of the car I was thinking about buying. Helped me make an informed decision.

Erna Valcin Tallahassee, FL

This service helped me see car faxes on many used cars which was an amazing tool and compared them to what I actually want

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

in a world of car salesman shadyness- Car Fax gave me the confidence I needed to purchase my vehicle.

Devin Smith Lake Stevens, WA

sold my car recently, and had to update things on carfax and let people see it. Very organized and put together!

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

CarFax is such a reliable online website when looking into buying a car. They have up to date info on the latest cars for sale.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Phoenix, AZ

I’ve used these guys to see if a used car has been in a crash! They are reputable and trustworthy!

Megan Johnston West Jordan, UT

We have had to use this a few times while buying and selling our cars. It's nice to have the information available.

Jefferson Germain Tallahassee, FL

Has the largest variety of cars. If you don't want to break the bank, this is where you want to look.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

We got a great car assuming the carfax was accurate. No problems with it so we are gaining trust with these reports. So far so good!

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

When we were looking for a used truck for our daughter this came in very handy to tell us everything we need to know about the vehicle.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Love using carfax before a potential car purchase. It’s nice to feel informed and they do a great job covering all their bases

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

We were happy with the peace of mind having a carfax report provided us when we were recently purchasing our most recent car.

Shay Menifee, CA

Love car fax use it at work all the time. Very helpful site when making sure cars don’t have any major issues

Seth Managua, MN

I personally haven’t use them a ton but I feel it’s a necessity to use them whenever buying a used car. They provided the best information!

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

I love the convenience of CarFax and I believe the company delivers what it promises. No issues out of them ever.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Easy to use to get information needed when we have looked into buying cars. Very helpful and informative.

Juan Beaver, PA

CarFax is always a great tool to use when you are looking to buy a car. It helps you identify if a car has been maintained or had any accidents.