- Serves dealers and consumers
- Great tools
- Customized app
Autobytel serves both automotive dealers and consumers, in that order.
For Auto dealerships, Autobytel offers automotive dealers tools to manage their business.
Specific products include:
- The Rapid Response program, designed to connect dealers to online customers via phone
- The Email Manager program, which manages long-term email campaigns on behalf of the dealership
- LeadCall, a live call program that sets in-dealership appointments and scores customer readiness to buy for auto dealers.
Through Autobytel's marketing network, the company provides both automotive dealers and manufacturers with what they claim to be productive and cost-effective brand and product marketing opportunities.
Autobytel also provides consumers with a comprehensive and positive automotive research and purchasing experience. When it comes to resources, the site hits on all cylinders with a:
- payment calculator
- vehicle history report
- comparison tool
- recommendation tool
- trade-in value tool
These tools are all on one website, providing convenience and full preparation for consumers to make a viable vehicle purchase.
Note: The Trade in Value calculator is actually a Kelly Blue Book (KBB) calculator widget on the website.
In addition to its valuable research features, Autobytel offers important shopping features to help consumers buy, sell and maintain their vehicles, including:
- new and used car research
- new and used car price quotes supplied by dealers and other vehicle sellers
- used car vehicle listings and information with links to providers of insurance, auto finance, and other products and services
If your credit is not the best, Autobytel attempts to make it possible for consumers unable to secure loans through conventional lending sources to obtain vehicle financing from dealers or finance institutions through Autobytel's Specialty Finance Lead Program.
Where some auto consumer sites have one or two top ten recommendation lists, Autobytel offers a full list of recommendations in specific categories that are relevant to what car shoppers are looking for. Here's what the list looks like:
- Top Ten New Cars
- Top Ten Used Cars
- Top Ten Best Gas Mileage Cars
- Top Ten Gas Guzzling Cars
- Top Ten Least Expensive Cars
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cars
- Top Ten Low HorsePower Cars
- Top Ten High HorsePower Cars
Another feature that deserves recognition is its customizable apps. More on the apps in the following section, but there are valuable benefits for dealerships.
Autobytel Customized Apps:
- Designs and functionality belong to each specific dealership.
- Customers can receive dealership's information on a regular basis.
- Customers can quickly and easily interact with dealer's service and sales staff.
- Text messaging capabilities are easily integrated.
Ultimately, these apps are structured to help dealers more effectively connect with customers and get business.
Another helpful tool Autobytel offers to consumers is MyGarage, an area of the website that helps car owners diagnose repairs and calculate costs. You can enter your car symptoms by what it looks, smells, feels or sounds like or whether it is not working at all. The website will also suggest symptoms for you to help you troubleshoot what may be wrong with your current vehicle. You can get repair estimates on a number of different possible problems with your vehicle. Autobytel will also help you find a certified mechanic in your area and let you know if there is any recalls concerning your automobile.
One last mention is regarding consumers. Autobytel offers a varied list of tips and articles for its visitors, providing topics on everything from money saving tips and leasing a car to auto shows. This is a medium they use to help keep consumers informed and knowledgeable.