Lexus Logo

Lexus

7.6

Janice Tompkins

Great service department, always helpful! Easy to contact when traveling away from home.

olderwiser1

Wonderful experience for twenty years. Service department and sales are equally top notch.

Omar

Great, nothing to improve. People are all proffesional and make you feel comfortable.

Jerry Vitovsky

Best brand I know. Price is the only thing I would like to see go down a little.

Tagg Ogden, UT

Lexus is a premium car and has some nice features. I think they money spent on those upgrades from a Toyota aren't really worth it though.

Brandi Eox West Valley City, UT

I love my Lexus I have had it now for 2+ years and will not go to any other car company moving forward

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Love the clean look and spacious feel inside of the car. Reliable car that doesn't break down often.

Adriana Diaz American Fork, UT

I use to own a lexus and it was the smoothest running car I have ever had not to mention the luxurious interior

Steven Land Hazlehurst, GA

Great Vehicle .Quality Company ! This is my 3rd Lexus Pleased with product

Stanley Shatsky

Excellent Hybrid SUVs. Best improvement would be better road handling

tom jenkins

positive experience....accommodating....polite...respectful...courteous

Sarah Holton Sandy, UT

Lexus is so reliable, comfortable and luxurious! I am never worried about my safety in my Lexus.

Kimsreview Gaithersburg, MD

Beautiful cars that ride very smooth. I have never been disappointed with a Lexus to ride in or to drive.

Dave Marble South Jordan, UT

Love my car, service and how convenient the benefits are. Good for the environment.

Justin_mansell27 Artesia, NM

Nice luxury vehicles a little bit more in the higher price range than other companies.

Cole Colombo La Verne, CA

I’ve had my Lexus for over 19 years and it runs just as good as the day I bought it.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Lexus are very nice cars! they are great quality cars, they are a little pricey, but overall a great car!

Tony Riverton, UT

Owned a used Lexus sedan for a couple of years and never had an issue with it. Quality is definitely superb.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

I love the reliability of a toyota packed into an elegant, luxury vehicle. Love the brand!

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

I have owned two older style Lexuses. And they run like magic. Spacious , comfortable and fast.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

Lexus Is a great car. They're really nice and trustworthy.

ltrain8796 Orem, UT

The Lexus I owned lasted for years and was a great vehicle to own. Loved it so much.

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

I love Lexis cars. I finally feel like a grown up. They are reliable and never let me down.