Jeep Logo

Jeep

8.0

Cdavid , MO

There is just nothing else like a Jeep. We enjoy taking our Rubicon off roads. We have been places we never would have been able to without it.

Kristen Gonzalez Logan, UT

Just purchased our first Jeep this year. 2019 Wrangler Sport. Already been places we wouldn’t have made it to before. It’s fun!

Kent Logan, UT

My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee ran great the entire time I had it until 2013. Would have kept it too, but my kid count eventually exceeded passenger capacity.

Derek Borsh Akron, OH

I am very conflicted on how I feel about Jeep. I love my Wrangler, it's a very unique vehicle with great off road capabilities stock. Its also a piece of crap, very rusty, and at least 2 things break on it every summer.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I rented a Jeep Wrangler at the airport once and I loved how manly that car feels when I drove it. Plenty of power and options.

Hunter Brister Hattiesburg, MS

Jeep’s are very reliable all-terrain vehicles that have surprisingly high amount of passenger seating options. The gas mileage would be my only complaint.

Janice Genes Hurricane, UT

I have four Jeeps and love each one.the older ones are easy to fix. And haven’t had any issues with the two newer ones🙂

Cole Colombo La Verne, CA

My jeep has been one of my favorite cars that I’ve owned. It’s a perfect summer car for for driving in all different types of terrains.

Windy Payton New Orleans, LA

Own a Jeep now very nice car not as big as I need it to be but very nice car my children loves it and want they own Jeep vehicle 👍

DAVID HADAWAY Long Beach, MS

I have a 1986 CJ7. Still running like a champ. If you are looking for a vehicle that will last then Jeep is the company to look at.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Relative drove a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee for several years during high school, it was quite a reliable care. However the newer models of Grand Cherokee's compromised rugged terrain use for cosmetics.

Juan Beaver, PA

Jeep has always been a great brand. I had a cherokee as my first car and it was great. I loved how it drove and felt. I did not like the mileage though.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

I loved my Grand Cherokee as it was so easy to get in and out and we never had any problems with it and it had so many options.

Tony Riverton, UT

Favorite vehicle I ever owned was a Jeep. Though the gas mileage wasn't the best, Jeep was reliable and Jeep service department was outstanding.

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

We own a Jeep. It has kept our family safe. We have been rear ended twice. We have had very little maintenance done and it runs great.

Jen Paris Concord, CA

We have owned 2 Jeep's and loved them both, we always regret that we sold the Wrangler, and the Commander was an awesome car until we had to sell it.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

My family owned a 1995 Jeep Wrangler for my entire childhood. It was always a fun car to ride in, and was very reliable, even on long trips.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

I love my Jeep! It holds up really well and is super easy to drive. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because sometimes it doesn’t get great gas mileage.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love the style of jeeps, but they take a lot of upkeep and don’t have the best gas mileage. It’s a fun car to take out every once in a while but I wouldn’t purchase a Jeep for a day to day vehicle

matthew Logan, UT

i own a jeep and it is a very easy to vehicle to do mechanical stuff on cause you have a lot of space to work in it cause everything is kinda spaced out in it.

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

You will never get tired of driving a jeep wrangler either to or from school or job. Very durable and has the ability to rescue other vehicles

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

We owned a Jeep Patriot and I found the workmanship of the vehicle to be sub-par. It just had a cheap feel to it. The pipe from the gas pipe came un connected and it caused major issues. I'd stay away from this brand.

David&Linda

They have a very good product. But, the dealership service department could be faster for routien maintenance.

Toomas Mitt

Have driven two Wranglers and a Cherokee. Solidly built, good interior features.

Wendy

Have always had great experiences. They could improve by not charging an arm and a leg for parts.

Susan S.

New jeep Purchase, good customer service, knowledgeable sales staff who went the extra mile to sell me a car

Dameron Lyon

Best vehicle I've ever owned.I like the straight 6 cyl alot better then the new v6

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Wrangler is the most versatile vehicle out there! Good quality products that last!

Johnson Smithfield, UT

My son purchase a Jeep, which was the first time we have owned a Jeep. He has loved the great gas milage and the smooth ride.

Christina Elliott Moses Lake, WA

We love that they stay true to their classic Jeep Rubicon. They keep it modern without sacrificing their classic look.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

My experience with Jeep has been pretty shaky. They are hard to drive personally. The brakes can be touchy sometimes and the gas mileage isnt to great.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

Jeeps guzzled gas and the ride kind of sucks. I like the amount of space in the Jeep and I like the option to take off the doors.

Kimsreview Gaithersburg, MD

I have driven jeeps for rental cars on many occasions. They are fun to drive but so feel a little shaky. That is part of the experience though.

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I learned to drive in a Cherokee. It was very stable and easy to drive. I love the look of these cars too.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

I owned a Jeep Comanche and loved the older model jeeps. Only issue I ever seen to give keeps a problem were the death wobbles.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

It looked like so much fun but I felt every bump in the road and shift in the gears. I ill never buy one of these now. Pretty and mechanically appealing but not comfortable.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Jeeps are so fun. Super reliable in my experience too. However, they are gas guzzlers and once you get the “wobble” it turns into a huge ordeal

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

We had a good experience buying our Jeep from our local dealership. It lasted for several years with minimal maintenance.

Seth Managua, MN

My Jeep was my all time favorite car! It could go anywhere. The only downside is that it breaks down in occasion.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I have rented Jeeps for multiple vacations and look forward to purchasing one in the future. They are reliable and a great value for ones money.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

I love my JEEP!! It’s so easy to go off road and have fun with my family and still remain a safe vehicle!

Jacob American Fork, UT

Jeeps are fun to have during the summer. They make mountain trails and offroading safe and adventurous. Newer models are better for all types of weather.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

My mom has a jeep and it's awesome the mileage is great and it is a great looking car and the inside sound system is terrific

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Jeep is a great car brand! The cars look very modern and neat, they have great quailty, overall its a great car brand!

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Jeep has so many cars to choose from and also in different colors. The jeeps are in great condition when you get one.

AK Riverton, UT

I drove a Jeep for years and years. I love the way it drove and how it looked, but I did find myself in the shop more than I wanted.

Adam Moesel Provo, UT

The most beautiful cars I have ever seen. Highest priority to purchase a Jeep Wrangler as my dream vehicle.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

I love the Jeep's I have owned. They are so fun to drive and the customer service with Jeep was also really great!

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

Jeep is my favorite car company out there! They have great cars and SUV's! They also last soooo long!

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Jeep is one of the best brands out there. They produce some of the most reliable vehicles in the industry.