Jeep Logo

Jeep

5.7

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I drive the 2009 Jeep Commander, its still a great vehicle and has held up well over the years. I take into the dealership for servicing and they are always great and informative keeping my car well maintained

Dwhoush ,

When I rented a Jeep for a vacation, it was a very happy experience. The Jeep Wrangler is very true to its history. It was fun to drive and and held up to the rigors of the trails.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

Some of my favorite memories are in my Uncle's Jeep Wrangler. Oh my gosh that thing was so much fun, we could take it all sorts of places in the hills of Tennessee and certain desert places. Definitely tight on space, but for those who want to explore, its so fun.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Jeep has great vehicles for great prices. I have worked with a 1990 Jeep Wrangler and the company still is selling parts for that year which is very helpful in keeping things running. Great customer service with helpful insight

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

has always been the best vehicle built. takes a beating loves the mud and you can fix almost any part yourself. that is lost in all the cars neing built today. we currently own the 4th one in the family

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

I bought my first certified-pre owned Jeep Renegade Trailhawk in 2018 - it is a 2016 model and had 26k miles on it. The car is beautiful and features leather seats, heated seats and steering wheel, upgraded engine and touchscreen console. Within the first month of getting my car it broke down in heavy traffic while idling - I got it towed to the nearest dealer and they found the thermometer went bad which they replaced under warranty. Since then it has run well except for needing to replace some minor things like spark plugs as it started misfiring while idling.

Luke M Herriman, UT

I love my jeep. It's so fun to take the top off and go off road. However, it is not the smoothest ride.

Adriana Diaz American Fork, UT

The exterior brings a sense of uniqueness to the brand it self, I have had a jeep before and every thing ran smoothly the only downfall is repairs will cost you a pretty penny!

Hilda Zubricky

Have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 wheel drive. Love the car but it has had issues like the computer breaking down and having to find another one for a V8, 4x4. Hard to do.

Joan

Nothing but good things to say about JEEP. Strong, sturdy, fun to drive, 6 years and no problems. No maintenance other than oil changes.

Miranda Patton

We bought a used Jeep Wrangler from a Honda dealership several years ago. We have had recalls filled and have had an overall good experience.

Gioacco

It handles the snow great and I really feel safer with 4 wheel drive. The gas mileage is not good, especially using 4 wheel drive, but it is a safe vehicle.

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

Jeep is great! The car that i learned to drive in was a jeep wrangler. They are great cars, very sturdy and last a while. All good prices as well!

Cris Balmanno Riverton, UT

Jeep Compass owner. Car is a decent entry-level vehicle that's probably best suited for my teenage son to go to school and work in than anything you'd normally think of a Jeep being used for.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Nakhon Sawan, 60

My family just bought a Jeep Cherokee and we love it! The interior is very nice and very comfortable. I feel very safe and comfortable when driving it

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

Some parts of Utah are known for offroading and I knew we would be needing to get a Jeep for the best experiences. Sure enough, our Jeep has been fun and reliable.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

We owned a keep liberty for many years. It lasted well and was spacious. It had a stick shift that I didn’t enjoy using, but it was a great car. We did have some issues with the windows rolling up/down.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

The greatest car company out there. There's no feeling like driving a Jeep. Cars are reliable enough while adding an unmatched level of versatility and sport.

Isaac Garrett American Fork, UT

Jeep makes a very high quality vehicle, I've owned a couple of their different models. I have a 1984 two door that runs very good. Very nice vehicles.

Lydia Griffin American Fork, UT

They have a wide variety of thrill-seeking vehicles. We have a Jeep Cherokee, and it is perfect for teenagers, it is nice, and is medium sized so you can still haul around friends.

Mason Mitchell Fayetteville, AR

The first car I had was a Jeep Wrangler, and I loved it. The best part was being able to take off the doors and top. The worst part of the Jeep was how rough it rode and the miles per gallon it averaged

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I Have owned a Jeep Cherokee, Wrangler, and Grand Cherokee. They are the best off-road vehicle around. Not to mention they are super affordable to fix.

Charles Coleman Little Rock, AR

I have a 2001 Jeep and it keeps on ticking! This will be a great week to be driving the jeep with the top down! You should try it, but not in my Jeep!

Amalia AMLU5848 Arvada, CO

I love my Jeep Wrangler because it drives well in the snow and in the mountains. My only complaint is the low gas mileage, but besides that, it is a stylish, reasonably priced car.

Jakob barre Norcross, GA

I love my Jeep. Best investment I’ve ever made. Thought it would be difficult to work on but due to the dense Jeep loving community, I’ve had a lot of resources at my disposal.

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

One of the best cars I’ve had in terms of durability and strength. However, their technology is a bit outdated and looks tacky. Nonetheless, a great car that lasts long term.

russbayles , UT

Had a 2011 four door Jeep and really enjoyed having it. We took it up trails in Moab Utah that would blow your mind. Only complaint is it only seats 5 and that’s hard with a family.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

My Jeep is awesome I can take it off roading in Moab and it’s so fun to drive! The dealership and staff are eager to help you find the best fit for you!

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Jeep is one of the best car brands out there. They are versatile and the toughest cars you will find. Service is easy and customer service is amazing.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

Jeep is a good car brand! But i heard they flip a lot and when i got my daughter one, i noticed itd rock the slightest bit when she’d get in and out! Very scary! But the cars sell man was very respectful on answering my questions !

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

I've owned several Jeep wranglers on the years.....before they were cool. Always a nice toy to own. Don't think they are very practical as a daily but an awesome toy

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

Our family car is a Jeep Liberty and although it’s fun to drive and good looking, the ride is jumpy, it’s very loud, guzzles gas, and it breaks down often. The interior is also pretty uncomfortable. I want to love it, but I won’t be buying another Jeep.

Connor Farmington, UT

Jeeps are a fun, reliable car. I have rented a Jeep before and it was one of the best drives. They feel safe and strong, especially when driving in snow.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I am not impressed with the look of the outside of the Jeeps I've looked at. The look too "square" to me. Inside, they are not comfortable to ride in and there is too much "plastic" in the inside. I would like to get one because we live in the snow and I'm sure they would be good in bad weather but those I've been in aren't comfortable.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

We had a Jeep when I was little and I remember loving the interior, the exterior and the drive. It has always been my favorite car for off-road adventuring!

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Our family always has Jeep brand vehicle in the rotation. They are great in the snow and very reliable. The service that we receive is always excellent.

Regina Lindon, UT

For as long as I can remember this has been my dream car. Perfect and sleek for any occasion. I own a commander and I haven't come across a problem yet. I absolutely love it!

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I love driving Jeeps! Especially through mountains or dunes, Jeeps are fun, and provide lots of room for family. I didn't particularly enjoy the gas mileage, but still a great car!

courtney tennant Salem, VA

I love everything about Jeeps, great car with a great community. Can take these beasts literally anywhere.

Endia Norcross, GA

Car are good on gas and sit up high from the ground. The different styles give you a lot to choose from.

Subzero35 York, PA

Overall Jeep has the best vehicle's in terms of reliability, price, style, customer service and warranties.

Edward Wilson

We have been Jeep owners for 30+ years and love the Brand, however the last two are definitely "lower" quality than the ones before.

Deborah Boschert

Need more organized dealer. The cars are awesome but finding a good dealership is difficult. Realize consumers are really tired of boastful deceiving salesmen.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Sturdy as hell, great for when we drive through the mountains, the suspension is tiiight. however they really are gas guzzlers. Plus they tend to always seem to need repairs for something, and the parts are so expensive.

Nell Damascus, MD

We had a Jeep Cherokee that we bought brand new in1996. We have driven it until 2018. It ran for 22 years and was a durable wonderful vehicle

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

Another family favorite of ours. We love the dependability and range of use their vehicles have. And the value of the car keeps up.

Caitlin Fayetteville, AR

I have had my Jeep for around 6 years now and plan to drive it literally until the wheels fall off! This is such a good and reliable car brand!

Cdavid , MO

There is just nothing else like a Jeep. We enjoy taking our Rubicon off roads. We have been places we never would have been able to without it.

Kristen Gonzalez Logan, UT

Just purchased our first Jeep this year. 2019 Wrangler Sport. Already been places we wouldn’t have made it to before. It’s fun!

Kent Logan, UT

My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee ran great the entire time I had it until 2013. Would have kept it too, but my kid count eventually exceeded passenger capacity.