Jeep Logo

Jeep

8.0

Lauren Petersen Sellersville, PA

I traded in my Chevrolet Tahoe for a Jeep Wrangler. It performs well in the snow and I love how fun it is to drive!

Whit Provo, UT

I owned a Jeep for about a year and loved it. I felt like the design, comfort, and safety were a high priority for customer satisfaction.

Abby Ashby Provo, UT

Jeep’s are the best! Nothing better than a jeep. They are so versatile and built so well! I’ve never had issues!

Caitlin Fayetteville, AR

I have had my Jeep for around 6 years now and plan to drive it literally until the wheels fall off! This is such a good and reliable car brand!

Cdavid , MO

There is just nothing else like a Jeep. We enjoy taking our Rubicon off roads. We have been places we never would have been able to without it.

Kristen Gonzalez Logan, UT

Just purchased our first Jeep this year. 2019 Wrangler Sport. Already been places we wouldn’t have made it to before. It’s fun!

Kent Logan, UT

My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee ran great the entire time I had it until 2013. Would have kept it too, but my kid count eventually exceeded passenger capacity.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

My wife and I own a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. My wife loves the car and I think it runs fantastic. The electronics in the vehicle are a little glitchy. We do have several issues with the radio glitching as well as the seat warmer/seat cooler. Other than that, the vehicle does run quite well!

Rodger Reed

Pretty reliable and durable brand. I like that it's American made and I can pretty much rely on her. Jeep can improve by being mindful of quality control so they don't damage the brand over recalls and quality issues.

Julie Benedict

I love the Style and durability of the Jeep. Prices could be more affordable. service dept. is pretty good but some issues had us bring it back more then once which is inconvenient.

Brittany

Ive owned 3 and the 2011 was much better made with less issues than i had with the 2015 and now the 2019. My 2019 Cherokee isnt even a year old yet and has had 3 oil leaks snd 4 recall. It has definitely lessened my opinion of the quality of the brand.

Colleen

The Jeep Wrangler is able to handle all road conditions. They have added a back up camera in the new model and that would have been my only complaint.... not having one

Odao Ogbonmwan Mableton, GA

They’re pretty cool cars, I’m currently in a grand Cherokee as my rental car and it’s a lot of fun to drive. The only thing I wish was different was that there was a step to come down from the driver’s and passenger’s side of the car. It also costs quite a bit to refill the gas.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I drive the 2009 Jeep Commander, its still a great vehicle and has held up well over the years. I take into the dealership for servicing and they are always great and informative keeping my car well maintained

Dwhoush ,

When I rented a Jeep for a vacation, it was a very happy experience. The Jeep Wrangler is very true to its history. It was fun to drive and and held up to the rigors of the trails.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

Some of my favorite memories are in my Uncle's Jeep Wrangler. Oh my gosh that thing was so much fun, we could take it all sorts of places in the hills of Tennessee and certain desert places. Definitely tight on space, but for those who want to explore, its so fun.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Jeep has great vehicles for great prices. I have worked with a 1990 Jeep Wrangler and the company still is selling parts for that year which is very helpful in keeping things running. Great customer service with helpful insight

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

has always been the best vehicle built. takes a beating loves the mud and you can fix almost any part yourself. that is lost in all the cars neing built today. we currently own the 4th one in the family

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

I bought my first certified-pre owned Jeep Renegade Trailhawk in 2018 - it is a 2016 model and had 26k miles on it. The car is beautiful and features leather seats, heated seats and steering wheel, upgraded engine and touchscreen console. Within the first month of getting my car it broke down in heavy traffic while idling - I got it towed to the nearest dealer and they found the thermometer went bad which they replaced under warranty. Since then it has run well except for needing to replace some minor things like spark plugs as it started misfiring while idling.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I wanted to an SUV that was nice looking. The new Jeeps look sharp and are very functionable and affordable.

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

Big fan of Jeep’s. Quality cars. A bit expensive but they seem to hold up well

Dave Marlowe American Fork, UT

I’m home to Jeep for about three years I really enjoyed the freedom it gives me two go off road

Johnson Smithfield, UT

My son purchase a Jeep, which was the first time we have owned a Jeep. He has loved the great gas milage and the smooth ride.

Christina Elliott Moses Lake, WA

We love that they stay true to their classic Jeep Rubicon. They keep it modern without sacrificing their classic look.

Adriana Diaz American Fork, UT

The exterior brings a sense of uniqueness to the brand it self, I have had a jeep before and every thing ran smoothly the only downfall is repairs will cost you a pretty penny!

Joan

Nothing but good things to say about JEEP. Strong, sturdy, fun to drive, 6 years and no problems. No maintenance other than oil changes.

Hilda Zubricky

Have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 wheel drive. Love the car but it has had issues like the computer breaking down and having to find another one for a V8, 4x4. Hard to do.

Gioacco

It handles the snow great and I really feel safer with 4 wheel drive. The gas mileage is not good, especially using 4 wheel drive, but it is a safe vehicle.

Miranda Patton

We bought a used Jeep Wrangler from a Honda dealership several years ago. We have had recalls filled and have had an overall good experience.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I rented a Jeep Wrangler at the airport once and I loved how manly that car feels when I drove it. Plenty of power and options.

Charles Coleman Little Rock, AR

I have a 2001 Jeep and it keeps on ticking! This will be a great week to be driving the jeep with the top down! You should try it, but not in my Jeep!

Amalia AMLU5848 Arvada, CO

I love my Jeep Wrangler because it drives well in the snow and in the mountains. My only complaint is the low gas mileage, but besides that, it is a stylish, reasonably priced car.

Jakob barre Norcross, GA

I love my Jeep. Best investment I’ve ever made. Thought it would be difficult to work on but due to the dense Jeep loving community, I’ve had a lot of resources at my disposal.

russbayles , UT

Had a 2011 four door Jeep and really enjoyed having it. We took it up trails in Moab Utah that would blow your mind. Only complaint is it only seats 5 and that’s hard with a family.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

My Jeep is awesome I can take it off roading in Moab and it’s so fun to drive! The dealership and staff are eager to help you find the best fit for you!

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Jeep is one of the best car brands out there. They are versatile and the toughest cars you will find. Service is easy and customer service is amazing.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

Jeep is a good car brand! But i heard they flip a lot and when i got my daughter one, i noticed itd rock the slightest bit when she’d get in and out! Very scary! But the cars sell man was very respectful on answering my questions !

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

I've owned several Jeep wranglers on the years.....before they were cool. Always a nice toy to own. Don't think they are very practical as a daily but an awesome toy

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

Our family car is a Jeep Liberty and although it’s fun to drive and good looking, the ride is jumpy, it’s very loud, guzzles gas, and it breaks down often. The interior is also pretty uncomfortable. I want to love it, but I won’t be buying another Jeep.

Connor Farmington, UT

Jeeps are a fun, reliable car. I have rented a Jeep before and it was one of the best drives. They feel safe and strong, especially when driving in snow.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I am not impressed with the look of the outside of the Jeeps I've looked at. The look too "square" to me. Inside, they are not comfortable to ride in and there is too much "plastic" in the inside. I would like to get one because we live in the snow and I'm sure they would be good in bad weather but those I've been in aren't comfortable.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

We had a Jeep when I was little and I remember loving the interior, the exterior and the drive. It has always been my favorite car for off-road adventuring!

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Our family always has Jeep brand vehicle in the rotation. They are great in the snow and very reliable. The service that we receive is always excellent.

Regina Lindon, UT

For as long as I can remember this has been my dream car. Perfect and sleek for any occasion. I own a commander and I haven't come across a problem yet. I absolutely love it!

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I love driving Jeeps! Especially through mountains or dunes, Jeeps are fun, and provide lots of room for family. I didn't particularly enjoy the gas mileage, but still a great car!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

Always love the look of a Jeep! They aren’t super comfortable to ride in but still worth the buy!

Endia Norcross, GA

Car are good on gas and sit up high from the ground. The different styles give you a lot to choose from.

Subzero35 York, PA

Overall Jeep has the best vehicle's in terms of reliability, price, style, customer service and warranties.

Edward Wilson

We have been Jeep owners for 30+ years and love the Brand, however the last two are definitely "lower" quality than the ones before.

Deborah Boschert

Need more organized dealer. The cars are awesome but finding a good dealership is difficult. Realize consumers are really tired of boastful deceiving salesmen.