Hyundai Logo

Hyundai

7.8

Maddie Bloomington, IN

I love my Hyundai Elantra! It’s been a great, reliable & sensible car. I’ve been driving mine for a few years, and I still wouldn’t trade it.

Janice Polisky

Vehicle has been ok, but safety in design for viewing, uncomfortable seats with difficult to clean cloth, tire noise could all be improved

Joyce

The sales people have been very accommodating, but Hyundai Finance has been unsatisfactory in customer service.

Margaret Herman

Dependable, reliable, saftey features, sales saff very helpful at the dealership

Don Quigley

The dealership where my wife bought her Hyundai Elantra is well run and very professional.

Frank Bianco

I have owned 3 Hyundai my last is a SUV great vehicle. Great service at the dealership.

Anne Galante

Owned a VeraCruz for many yeats. Service at dealer always topnotch. Car was excellent

Mirna Hanna Tallahassee, FL

Great cars and good customer service at their dealerships. The services are overpriced sometimes but the recall service is really good.

Brenda Thomas Ferron, UT

I have had my Hyundai SantaFe for the last 7 years. It is a very reliable car and is built very well.

Lindsay Norcross, GA

I’ve had my Hyundai Elantra for over two years now. No problems yet. I do hear some squeaks but nothing major. I’m happy with my purchase so far.

Cole Colombo La Verne, CA

My Hyundai ELANTRA was a perfect gift for my wife and she loves it. It has a great interior and gets great gas mileage.

Reckholdt Magna, UT

We have owned a Sonota for 10 years now and have never had a problem. It gets good gas mileage and is reliable.

Debbie Fish Biloxi, MS

Drove a Santa Fe for two years and loved everything about it. Only traded out of it to get something a bit bigger.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Our Hyundai was great at the time. I think since we have moved on, they have stepped up the quality and I am eyeing a new one as we speak.

Vanessa Moffatt Lakewood, WA

I currently drive a Tucson Hyndai and I love it! It’s the perfect size car and fits a good amount of things on the car.

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

We owned a Hyundai. We were in a small accident. Our car hardly had any damage. They are built well. We felt safe even though it was a small car.

Dekiah1 Alpine, UT

Owned for about 1 year and haven’t had any problems. I love that middle seat folds down almost completely flat for great camping experiences!

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

The Hyundai I drove in High School was the best car I ever owned. The gas milage was the best in the business.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love Hyundai because the cars are very spacious and reliable. I love the look of these cars and I’ve always been happy with my Hyundai vehicles

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

I drove a Hyundai in high school and it was a reliable car. The gas mileage was great and I liked the comfortable drive.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

We bought a Hyundai for our kids to drive around and it has been a great starter car. It gets great gas mileage and drives well for the price.

Kimberly Belk

Excellent. The car is well built and safe. I was broad-sided on the passenger side at 45 mph; my car was totaled,yet I was not injured at all.

Bill Looney

We put 100,000 miles on a car. I liked the way the engine sounded and the tire wear was excellent.

Lee Johnson

Hyundai Genesis Coupe. I like the reliability and the performance speed and handling

Egons

excellent vehicle. greatr value. nice people at the dealer.

Marcie

Excellent warranty, very dependable car, and holds its value.

Timothy Duke

Have purchased two Sonatas each has been very reliable and a good value

Melissa Dickey Pocatello, ID

We love our Elantra. We feel like the value for your money is superb. It is a quiet, smooth ride.

Deryl Managua, MN

I love my Hyundai. I use it to drive for Uber and it has always been reliable and strong.

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

Very accommodating and knowledgeable of vehicles and answered all of our questions.

Isabel Managua, MN

My Hyundai is so good. It is really strong for my daily commute to work. It’s super comfy as well.

Justin_mansell27 Artesia, NM

Excellent vehicles very reliable and durable, great prices and customization options.

Oksana masi Tallahassee, FL

One of my favs! I call it the silent rider because it is so quiet!!! Gotta love it

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

Hyundai is such an affordable and reliable car brand. Super safe as well! That’s why i love them.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I've always felt safe in a Hyundai, the cars are well made and look great as well.

Jen Paris Concord, CA

We love our Hyundai Santa Fe! It's been super reliable and easy to be worked on when necessary.

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

I have rented hyundai cares when I traveled for business. It was a good car and did the job. I wondered how long it would last. it felt pretty solid.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

Hyundai is a great car company. Their customer service is always the best and so are their service.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

My Hyundai was always so reliable and easy to drive. I loved that car more than anything else.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Hyundai provides affordable and reliable vehicles! I would definitely recommend this company.

B Winward Orem, UT

I love my Hyundai and will probably have one the rest of my life! They are sturdy and smooth

S Logan, UT

I had a 99 accent. It served me well, the motor blower and associated mechanics failed and were extremely difficult to replace.

Adriana Diaz American Fork, UT

Hyundai is very dependable and Overall fantastic , I will only ever use Hyundai

John King

Ok for cost effective economy cars. I wouldn't buy one for a family or as a luxury vehicle.

Brant Cain

Horrible sales and maintenance staff. Hyundai used to make a reliable car, but now they are junk! Do not buy a Hyundai!

Tony Riverton, UT

Drove an Elantra for a week and car was actually quite impressive and a great value for the money.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Hyundais can be really reliable if you know what you are looking for. I enjoyed my Hyundai for the time I had it.

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

I have an 06 Senata and it started out great but it has issues with the windows.

Tj Carrell

Dependable and comfortable. Low maintenance in my opinion.

Jerome A McBean

Good overall quality. Need a little better ergonomics.