Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.3

Carter Hudson Norcross, GA

I have ridden in and driven many of their vehicles. They are always very efficient and make long rides very enjoyable.

Vincent J. Rizzo

Great cars. Owned several CRV, accords and Civics. Very reliable and their service is excellent.

Jean Gelbaugh

Excellent , courteous, professional prompt service. Please bring back flatow for the CR-V

Christopher M DiAntonio

excellent customer service and service department will return for future oil changes

Joi J

John Eagle Honda. It was time to buy a new car. I liked the ease of transaction and the interest rate.

Mary Rigert

Acura service is awesome! All reps are knowledgeable and the loaner car helps a bunch!

Patricia A Scott

Very good car. Runs well. Low maintenance. Good gas mileage. No improvement needed.

Phil

They make a dependable vehicle. There are some small tweaks in design, but not much.

Dissatisfied

Good. Very costly if not under warranty. Car does not require much attention, it is reliable.

BEC

I recently purchased a new CR-V and had exemplary service from the dealer and love the car's handling and features.

Mary Moseberth

Loved the choices in vehicles. Would like them to bring back the center console in the SUV models.

Bill Bedall

They seem to be honest. Intrested in me as a client. Effecient and timely service.

Stephanie Clark Provo, UT

Honda is very reliable. They have so many options that look great, drive great, and have great gas mileage.

D Rockville, MD

I really like Honda’s cars because I believe that they are safe and have a good design with interesting features.

Nell Damascus, MD

We like the reputation for quality and the resale value of the Honda. We currently own a Pilot and are very pleased

Bethany Rockville, MD

There were several recalls after I made a purchase of Honda Accord. It is a good family car with no issues in the past 5 years.

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Hondas run forever and offer a great value for your hard earned money. You won’t regret going with them!

Adam Labrum ,

I have been using their cars for many years now and they have always been very reliable and long lasting.

Lukaah Marlowe American Fork, UT

We have been a long time user of Honda, and we love them. The cars don’t go out easy, the quality is fantastic, and it is great altogether.

Ashley Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Great quality cars at very reasonable prices! I’ve had several Honda’s through the years, and currently drive a Honda Fit, which I LOVE!

Hailey Burt Eagle Mountain, UT

My mom had a Honda Pilot for years, which I would usually drive, and we loved that car. It was reliable and we hardly ever had car repairs.

Trent Ewing Round Lake, IL

I have owned several Honda vehicles over the last 20 years! They run great and last forever! Would always recommend the Accord and Civic!

Emma Simpson West Valley City, UT

I have been driving a Honda for the past little while and it is a very reliable car. It is 25 years old, yet it still runs well.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

I've owned 2 Honda Accords. Bought them brand new. Have never had any issues with them. Reliable and solid.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

I always enjoyed my Honda vans we have actually gone through two of them. I only gave him three stars because I had the engine die on both of my Honda vans.

Christina Elliott Moses Lake, WA

I love the quality of their vehicles and the support they offer during recall and service situations.

James Knight Tremonton, UT

I am infused with the quality, comfort and design of the Honda Civic. Mileage and longevity of the engine are what really sold us on a Honda.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I have a honda accord and it has been a trooper! We have put lots of miles on it and it has held up exceptionally well.

Ryan Larsen Denver, CO

Great company and great cars. I have owned three different Honda cars and they have all been extremely reliable.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We have a 2005 Honda Accord. Still runs great and has over 200,000 miles. Nice quality interior as well.

Linda felt Salt Lake City, UT

We have had a Honda for many years and it has not had any problems. We love it because it is just easy to drive.

Mark Park City, UT

We have owned multiple Honda vehicles over the years. As far as reliability, you just can't go wrong.

Dayna Riverton, UT

I have owned a few Hondas in the past that have always been awesome, but my most recent Honda odyssey had some major engine issues.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Hondas are great reliable, economical cars. They are smooth to drive and are safe. They are efficient on gas.

Dennis Curry Indianapolis, IN

I have owned two Honda Civics. It is the best quality car I ha e e er owned. The dealer service is excellent

Anita pea Slidell, LA

2018 honda accord is a good car. When I got this car the employees were nice and the prices were amazing.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

Honda vehicles are my favorite. Recently have bought a honda accord that has been very reliable and efficient.

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

Our car has never had problems, is a breeze to drive, and its runs good without blowing my gas, I’m very satisfied.

Jacobrobot321 Baton Rouge, LA

Our Honda accord has been a beast. Only minnor issues that were recalled but Honda really took care of us.

Preston Vaughan Mount Olive, MS

My family owns a 2012 CRV and it’s still very reliable. Plenty of space for all the family and still runs like new.

SamO Brigham City, UT

I have had two Honda Accords. They run pretty good and long that are comfy and their systems work for the most part. I would work on using stonger material for impact.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

I love my Honda. Honda cars run so long! I do have to go get things fixed a lot, but that’s reasonable considering how old my car is.

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

My Honda Pilot is the best car I’ve ever owned! Spacious, comfortable, dependable and great looking!

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

I really enjoyed driving my Honda Accord. Good power, great handles, and it always was reliable for us.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

My Honda Civic is one of my favorite cars I have owned! I got a pretty good deal and it has lasted a long time.

Rose Oler Lethbridge, AB

We have had three or four Hondas and we really like them very dependable cute doesn’t have too many issues with upkeep

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Personally, I own a 2017 Honda Civic; it’s one of the best cars ever created. The 38 mpg gas economy is amazing.

DeeDee G. Laplace, LA

My 1998 Honda crv has lasted me a good bit. Glad that I have it, still runs food and plus it has a picnic table!

Syl North Port, FL

The quality of the car is good, but the maintenance service is horrible. Besides that the prices of repair in the dealer are super expensive. No more Honda car for me.

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

My wife loves her CRV. All the safety features are amazing and have already help to prevent An accident