Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.3

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I feel like Honda’s are the best quality car for their price. Every Honda that I have owned has been reliable and has been cost effective. I appreciate their gas mileage

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family has driven a Honda for generations and like the reliability and comfort of the vehicles that they make. They get good gas mileage and they last forever.

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Love our Honda Civic. Hardly ever have to take it into the shop. Good gas mileage. Love the way the seats feel and how easy it is to manage the controls up front.

Kimberlee Affleck Salt Lake City, UT

Love Hondas very reliable and affordable

Brylee Roberts Riverton, UT

I find Hondas very comfortable to drive or just be in.

Sheryl Wilson

They make reliable, functional, comfortable automobiles.

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

I love my Honda, and I always have great interactions with the Honda dealership I take my car to.

Endia Gulfport, MS

Car are affordable. Good for first time drivers and last a very long time. Cars are good also good on gas mileage.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

We owned a Honda Pilot and never had any issues with it. It was roomy and got very good gas mileage. I would own a Honda vehicle again no doubt.

A. Wallace Ninety Six, SC

Car purchase of Honda Accord Hybrid. Responsive customer service and service support during scheduled maintenance.

Jill M. Bentleyville, PA

It is valuable that they offer free inspections and oil changes. They, however, don't reach out to their established customers after 6 months.

Colette a Laegeler

It's been over 12 years but no matter what part of the Us I lived in their customer service is on point.

William Payne

Owned hondas for over 25 years. Very reliable and trustworthy. Not one isue that wasnt resolved very quickly ever

Donetta Farrington

I love my Honda Civic. I've had two, and they are the most reliable vehicles...they just keep on keeping on!

Kenneth Eberly

Just bought a 2017 CR-V Certified Used from Honda. Excellent car and great service from the Ocala dealer.

Morgan Idaho Falls, ID

We have a 2015 Honda CR-V and we love it! It’s a beautiful car with great gas mileage and no major issues so far.

Amberlee Hildebrand Orem, UT

I owned and drive an Accord for some time. It was a good car: well built, reliable, and comfortable.

Taylor Larson Pho Thale, 66

Honda is a reliable car brand. I love the quality of the vehicle I drive and how affordable their vehicles are.

Mary Hardy Annapolis, MD

Lots of great things. Spacious interior with lots of passenger space and Comfortable front seats there are also Many clever storage compartments

Amy Gardiner Germantown, MD

LOVE my Honda Odyssey and plan on driving it until it can't run anymore. Cars are consistent and reliable -- and my next car will be a HOnda!

Andy Beall Damascus, MD

My Honda Pilot has been great in the snow and a wonderful vehicle to transport our kids to see the grandparents in West Virginia. Reliability and comfort all the way!

Jun Chen Rockville, MD

I have a car of Honda Accord. It is safe and economy. It is also convenient to service. I can buy some parts and filter from store to change by myself.

Cassidy Blaser American Fork, UT

I love my Honda Civic! It has amazing features like the blind spot camera, back up camera and touch screen. Very safe and reliable car.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Drove a Honda for years and loved it. Such a reliable and affordable car. I love that Honda’s hold their value over time. Great car!

Melissa M Kansas City, MO

Great cars without tons of maintenance. Most recent purchase was a CRV. They are reliable and great cars even if you need to buy used.

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

My 2000 Honda Prelude was my favorite car. Honda makes the best engines in the world and some of the most reliable cars overall

Van M. Orem, UT

We owned a Honda Accord. The car worked really well and never had mechanical problems. Honda is a brand you can trust to last.

Mary Johnson Flower Mound, TX

Our Honda Odyssey has been the perfect car for our family. They thought of every detail to make it comfortable and convenient!

lscho2 Salt Lake City, UT

Always good reliable cars that last long and have very few problems. Mine got up to 260 thousand miles and I have another

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

Great experience when i bought my Honda. They were kind and easy to work with. It was my first car that I bought myself, so i was excited

Natalie D. Logan, UT

I grew up in a home full of Honda vehicles. I love the way they look, the way they drive, and the way they last forever.

Lauretta Flammer Los Angeles, CA

We've had our Honda Odyssey for 12 years and it has been a great van! We're impressed with the durability, we bought a Honda Fit too.

Caytee Wankier Idaho Falls, ID

We love our Honda Odyssey! When we bought it, we were so pleased with the functionality that we wished we would have bought it five years earlier!

Leisha Logan, UT

I have a Honda Civic, and I love it!! Made well with great service from any Honda dealership. I hope to drive it forever!!

Trey Bishop Logan, UT

I have had a Honda for 25+ years. The best reliability of any car I have owned. With all of the worries in life, it’s nice not having to worry about the car.

Chelsey Smith ,

13 years of excellent service is what I have received from the Bob Hall Honda dealership in Yakima WA. TOP notch customer service!

Christian Parry Logan, UT

Honda has always been my car of choice. I love the customer service whenever I need something done. They’ve always been good to me and the cars are good quality.

Joel Dorris Houston, TX

My experience with honda has been fantastic all the motorcycles I have had that are a honda brand are super reliable and they have never failed me

McCall Sperry Nampa, ID

I love my Honda Civic but every time I go and get it serviced there are problems afterward that keep me going back every two-three weeks at least two times.

Dave_ Layton, UT

Our Honda Accord is very reliable and has lasted a long time. Repairs are not difficult and for the most part just requiring preventive maintenance

Angela Hunter Salt Lake City, UT

We love the Honda mini van. The automatic doors and easy sliding seats makes traveling as a family easy and fun. We will always have a Honda Van.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I own a Honda Odyssey and I’ve owned Honda accords in the past. You can’t beat demand and resale value for the vehicles.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I've owned three Honda's in my lifetime and they have been such great cars! They are always dependable and have very few problems.

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

Our Honda Civic has served us well for many years. Hondas have a reputation for being reliable and ours has done just that. Lots of miles, but still going strong.

zoe Pleasant Grove, UT

i’ve had my honda pilot car for years and have loved it! i have had very few problems with it! costumer service is super easy to work with and they are always so kind

Amalia AMLU5848 Arvada, CO

My family has driven Hondas for many years and they are reliable and safe. A great first car for teenagers and a long-lasting, worthwhile investment for any family.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

I drove a Honda for a while, and I found that the car preformed okay for a while but started to die very quickly. What disappointed me the most was the terrible service department when going to fix my car. They were sow and it seemed like more was broken after than fixed

Ashphile Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

Honda is a very trust worthy vehicle company no matter which car you choose. We always feel safe in a Honda and I love it!

Angie Seare Sandy, UT

I’ve had multiple Hondas and they have all been dependable cars. I love the convient middle row of our van, can be 2 or 3 seats.

Kate Wilkins Idaho Falls, ID

Honda has always been the brand of car our family buys. So reliable. Lasts for an extremely long time all while still running well.