Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.3

Morganwhiting Salt Lake City, UT

We have had two Honda’s we treated the mini can like crap. We live in the country and drive it off road everyday. It has over 250,000 miles and has never needed a repair over a few hundred dollars. These cars are amazing.

Heather Wrigley Cedar Fort, UT

We own a 2001 Honda Accord and 2013 Honda Odyssey. Because of the excellent track record and supreme dependability of these vehicles, I will be a Honda owner the rest of my life.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

I have owned a couple different Hondas in my day. I've had an Accord, Civic SI and a Passport and have loved each of them. Very reliable cars that never gave me any issues other than the normal everyday were and tear.

Maria Dolet Gaithersburg, MD

The Honda Hass to be one of the most reliable cars great mileage and great price for the car the newer models also look really sporty and nice ! my mother and my aunt love this car

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

I owned a Honda for several years and never had a single problem. The car ran very well. These cars maintain their value pretty well, so I was able to easily able to sell the car when I was ready for an upgrade.

fabulous_finn Gaithersburg, MD

My 2015 Honda Civic still runs without any issues, and moreover it is still sleek and stylish. I recommend Honda to anyone who is no longer satisfied with American motor cars.

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

I bought my first car from Honda, a Civic specifically and I absolutely love it! It's great on gas, very high tech, and spacious. The service was wonderful and made the process simple and smooth.

Destini Ferguson

Highly recommend this company for families. They provide cars that are reliable and at a reasonable price. I always feel safe in my car, and i have no worries finding parts for repairs if needed.

Jacob American Fork, UT

I love my Honda Civic! Being my first car, it was in the best condition and ran for years until I was forced to get another car. I could always get it repaired and it was reliable.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

I drove and 2001 Honda Pilot for over five years. It was quite a reliable car however the transmission needed replacing at around 200,000 miles. The design of the early 2000 Honda Pilot model is far superior than the current design. It was able to navigate somewhat difficult roads, while the newer models are way more utilitarian.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

My father has a Honda Pilot and it has seemed to be very durable. It seems to get solid gas mileage and has been a great car for our family for about the last 10 years. I would highly recommend this car to other families with multiple kids or ones that like long trips.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

When I owned Honda vehicles I found them to be reliable and found their quality to be very good. I never had to spend excessive amounts on maintenance and their customer service people were always friendly. One bonus was the variety and quality of the special "treats" the service department offered while I waited for the car to be serviced!

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

We love Hondas! So far we've had our Accord since 2002 and it's still going strong. We also had a Pilot which we totaled but we it was a great car. Love the quality and value that comes with Hondas!

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

I used to sell used cars when I was in college. I always loved selling Hondas because I new I was sending someone down the road with a great car that was going to serve them well. Great resale as well.

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

Our family loves Hondas. The first car I bought was a 1997 Honda Accord and then when I grew my family we knew we needed a Pilot. We've gotten to the point now where we only drive Hondas because the cars last forever.

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Always been impressed with Honda! We've had multiple cars and have always been so impressed with their ability to keep going and going...we've had our Odyssey for 12 years and it is still awesome. Great cars! Great value.

Sara S Tallahassee, FL

My family had a Honda Odyssey van and after 120 thousand miles, the transmission gave up. I love Honda but only if they fixed their transmission problem in their cars. It is very similar to Toyota so either one you choose will not be a bad choice.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Due to a change in career, my commute distance increased. I bought a Honda Civic natural gas car. The combination of a clean burning engine with the quality of Honda products has made it so that this car has well over 200K miles and still looks and drives like a newer car!

Jaime American Fork, UT

I currently drive a Honda Odyssey, and it is my favorite minivan I've owned. It is comfortable and drives really well. I love the rear entertainment system for long road trips! I would definitely buy another Honda.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

My daughter owns a Hond Civic and it has been a great car. It gets good gas mileage and it drives well. It looks good and also has a lot of room inside. It has been the perfect car.

JoAnn Lucas Austin, TX

My initial experience was not a good one. The sales rep was pushy. My husband had a a very positive experience when we gave it another try. Both of the sales reps worked together and the resulting experience was much more positive. We love our Honda!

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

We love our Honda Accord. Great gas mileage, and very dependable. We've had ours for almost 10 years and it's still running great. Only minor repairs from the wear and tear on it. Would definitely buy another one.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

As far as the brand Honda, I am very pleased. I bought a Honda Civic natural gas car, and the car is old but has never had any problems. I really believe Honda vehicles are high quality and they don't cut corners. However, every Honda dealership I've dealt with really struggles with customer service. But, their vehicles are top notch!

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I have always loved Honda because their cars get great gas mileage and have everything I look for in a good car. My Honda’s in the past have had lots of space and have lasted me years

Jennifer Gilbert, AZ

I love Honda and have bought Honda cars for the past 30 years. My first car was a Honda Civic and it always made me feel safe and it was a very reliable vehicle. My parents had a Honda, my sister had a Honda, my sister-in-law had a Honda and now my son has a Honda. Love Honda cars.

Haley Baldwin

My boyfriend and I drive his Honda as our second car. It is a great car! We got it for an affordable price. The inside and outside are nice and it gets great gas mileage. I would definitely buy another Honda.

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

My family has driven a Honda car my entire life. First with an Accord and than with a Pilot we have been more than satisfied. The cars are safe, attractive, and well worth the money.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I"m currently driving a Honda Civic Hybrid and I LOVE it! The gas mileage is amazing and I feel like I"m driving a very reliable, efficient car that will last for years. I'm very happy with Honda!

S Logan, UT

My 93 accord lasted me until just last year. My grandparents bought it and it was handed down to my parents, then me. It had a funny problem in the heat, it would run fine, but when I stopped and then tried to restart it I had to wait a good 20+minutes before it would start again.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

When it comes to cars, this is the one that we constantly go to when looking for a new car. Honda's vehicles are built to last and are we made. Our Odyssey drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our large family.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

We have a Honda Civic that we bought mostly for running around town and long trips. The gas mileage is incredible and it has been a steady running car for us. The customer service is always friendly and helpful.

Amberly Pack Salt Lake City, UT

I love Hondas. Their motors last so long. They are they best in the market.

Brandon Kimball Thurgood AZ

My Honda Pilot has been a good family car. Feel safe while in the car.

Shelbi Griggs Houston, TX

Very trustworthy cars and the spring branch easy Honda has the best sales people ever.

Jim Schmidt

Excellent product, great service, good deals, very responsive

Tequanda Jackson Tallahassee, FL

I bought a car from Honda and it is the strongest car I ever bought, honda provides the best prices and car insurance

The Bean Spiller Provo, UT

We have a Honda Odyssey from 2000 and it still runs great. Simple construction, so repairs are simple as well

kaylee Ashburn, VA

Honda is an alright car service, so they can do better in the future. The salespeople lacked persuasion, and there was one that barely knew his manners towards my family. But overall, the vehicles there are quite good.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

Honda's are the perfect cars. It is reliable at all times if kept in good conditions. Interior and exterior are really nice. Love it.

Rick Austin, TX

Purchased a certified 2018 Honda Accord recently at Howdy Honda in Austin, TX. They were responsive to my questions and explained each step along the way.

Christina Kaysville, UT

We have owned a few Hondas and have been pleased with each of them. They are a reliable automobile and would consider purchasing another one.

Myah Smith American Fork, UT

I have had a Honda Odyssey for years and absolutely love it. Gas miles are great! It is so easy to drive and has great space as well.

Jennifer Harris

Very reliable car...so good, in fact, have not needed a tune-up. Very easy to get pay off amount and expeditious mailing of title

LLOYD ROSE

Bought two Honda CRVs over a period of time. This company is top notch the way they handle clients. They are up front with their dealing.

George Hassemer

I have called corporate about battery charge. During the warmer months I was getting 56-62 miles per charge. Now it is 34-37. It has been 2 weeks since I called with no response from corporate.

Ernesto Lozano

Only very positive things to say about this company. Not only do they sale GREAT cars but there customer service is superb.

James OKeefe

I am REALLY happy I bought a used 2014 Honda Accord EX. I never imagined the Accord V6 has so much power and the car is very comfortable.

Nathan P. Minneapolis, MN

Vehicle is reliable, comfortable, and plenty of trunk storage space. However it was a little difficult getting a carseat installed

Nelly Nakhon Sawan, 60

I drive a Honda Accord and love it. It drives smoothly and has great gas mileage. The seats are comfortable which makes long drives more bare able.

Beth Knight Nakhon Sawan, 60

I’ve had my Honda since 2006 and still love it! It’s still in great condition and has had no serious issues or needed repairs