Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.3

russbayles West Valley City, UT

We drive a 2019 Honda Pilot. Never had any problems and my wife loves the 3rd row seating for car pooling my kids and their friends around. Will be a Pilot owner for life!!!

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

Probably one of the beat cars I have ever owned. My Honda Accord compares to no other. I feel safe every time I drive it and the mileage is amazing.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

Hondas are nice and reliable and the cars are made with great quality. Hondas are a great car on the market, and dependable for family riding.

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

I have been driving a Honda Civic for 8 years and it runs as if it was brand new. They car has been super reliable and smooth to ride.

Flora Lethbridge, AB

I have had a number of Hondas over the years and will always have one. I enjoy that the vehicles are reliable and good on gas.

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

Honda is such a reliable car. I drove a Honda for five years and it was amazing. I got into a wreck in it, and it kept me very safe

Cole Warnick Eagle Mountain, UT

Honda mini van owner right here. Love it! Great vehicle for families. We love the service at the dealership and know they will take care of us.

Dwhoush ,

Great company! I have had my civic many years and many miles and have not had an issue. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

Lil' Savage New Orleans, LA

I used to have a 2005 Honda Accord. It was my first car and still runs to this day. It just made it over the 260,000 mile mark!

Kayle Wilds Eagle Mountain, UT

We love our oddessy but we've had multiple things go wrong with it. We're currently in Utah and they don't have a shuttle service to bring us home while they work on our vehicle.

Braylyn Linford Bountiful, UT

Our odyssey is great! Minivan life is amazing with kids, or just to look super cool. Would like to see them supercharge a van though.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had 2 Honda cars. Both Civics. We have not had any problems with them. Both of our cars have over 80,000 miles and have been worry free.

Macky Treanor Lehi, UT

Honda is THEE best! Great quality, and is easier to maintain than most others. They last forever too. I have loved every Honda I’ve owned.

Emiliano Galeano Elkridge, MD

My wife owns a Honda HRV it’s the best suv she has ever own , and the Vehicle service center takes care of most possible problems before they happen

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

We have had our Odyssey for years now and it still runs like a champ! We watched from another company because we knew this would be more reliable.

Morgan Glaze Herndon, VA

I use my boyfriends Honda to drive myself and our daughter to daycare and work everyday. Honda makes reliable and safe cars.

Cole Colombo La Puente, CA

Honda cars never die. Honda's from the 1990's are still on the road today and going strong. Always a solid option to buy a car.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Honda builds great cars that are reliable and get good gas mileage. I suggested my mom buy one when she was looking for a new car and it has not disappointed.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I owned my 2005 Honda for 13 years and had excellent service and the Pilot performed perfectly. I bought a 2017 Pilot a couple of years ago.

Arielle Lawson Jacksonville, FL

I love Honda vehicles. They are safe, reliable, and great on gas. The newer accords have a sleek and luxurious appearance. These are great vehicles.

Mikayla Ralston Navarre, FL

We have a 2015 Honda Civic. It's been a terrific car. No mechanical issues of any kind. We also got it for a great price.

Windy Payton New Orleans, LA

Makes very good vehicles that are dependable and never lets you down always runs great no matter what the weather may be like very good car company

Morgin Monti Waveland, MS

I love my Honda CR-V. It is perfect for our growing family. Honda makes reliable vehicles that fit any and all preferences.

destiny wright Jacksonville, FL

Honda is a reliable brand. Had my Honda for about 20 years and it was in pretty good condition just got rid of it recently

Sarah Russie Clearfield, UT

Excellent cars with very minimal maintenance. My Civic still runs like a newer car and it's over 6 years old. I'm a Honda believer.

Kreed Trane Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a 2002 Honda Civic and it has been a great car. It hasn't had too many problems and has made it 200000 miles without breaking down.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Love the quality and the good resale value when I am looking Hondas. I don't love their lineup of models but always have a good car to buy. They last and run so well.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

Our Honda’s have always lasted indefinitely! My parents prefer Honda’s because of their smooth driving, durability, gas mileage and longevity.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

We just sold a new Honda as we were not happy with the car. The seats were not comfortable. I was pressured the day that I bought it and was always unhappy with my purchase.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We have owned a few honda vehicles. The quality of the car is excellent. They also hold their resale value. Great car for the money!

Tony Riverton, UT

On our second Honda Pilot and I'm just a fan of the company. Both cars have been ultra reliable and good values for the money.

Andrew Price Salt Lake City, UT

I have a Honda NC700x motorcycle and I love it! It has been very reliable for me. I always know that I can count on Honda.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I drive a Honda Civic and love it! My Civic is very reliable and almost never needs to be fixed. It has great turning ability and great gas mileage.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I've had great experiences driving Hondas over the years. They have all held up really well for a long time. Overall very reliable.

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

We have Hondas for 20 years. They are reliable and always get us in when we need a service. We will continue to support Honda.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

Every car we own has and always will be a Honda. Each driving member of my family has some Honda brand car. We trust Honda and we always will!

Mike Liddle Provo, UT

Very reliable. I had a 96 Honda Accord until it died a year ago. Favorite car I’ve owned. Cars I look for in the future will be Honda’s.

Kelsie Gleason Provo, UT

I have a new Honda Odyssey for my rapidly growing family. It drives great and has wonderful features. Safe and reliable!

Amanda Hellewell Orem, UT

Even with minimal maintenance our Honda is running so much better than our friends cars after a few years. It's been a great investment!

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I love Honda cars. In fact I am going to trade my car in for a Honda Pilot in a few months. They are such good quality cars and awesome for new moms.

Allison Driggs Salt Lake City, UT

I bought a Honda for my son. It is the best car ever. I always choose Toyota and Honda. Honda’s are reliable and amazing cars!

Katelyn Connell Provo, UT

My family will always pick Hondas because of their reliability. They run better and longer than other cars that we have driven.

Arion Session-Walker Tallahassee, FL

I actually love Honda. I have a Honda myself and they have good quality cars.

its Dana Orlando, FL

Very easy to use, valuable car with affordable prices . Very secure

Michala Tallahassee, FL

Awesome customer service when having car issues and provides great maintenance.

Wilinda Sylvestre Jacksonville, FL

I love Honda! The best car company with affordable and reliable cars!

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

My Honda is so nice. It has lasted so long and is very low maintenance.

Christina King Pass Christian, MS

I absolutely loved my Honda Civic, it’s a great car. Great on gas and wonderful to drive.

Jake Baleyev Madison, MS

Very nice cars, good mileage. Good for a family, & personal use. Very useful for exstensive trips aswell.

Carter Hudson Norcross, GA

I have ridden in and driven many of their vehicles. They are always very efficient and make long rides very enjoyable.