Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.3

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

Honda has such high quality and long lasting cars. I have had very little to no problems with hondas for years. I also love the layout and comfort of the car.

Sicely Lyn Russell Chandler, AZ

I have a Honda Fit 2009 and I love it! It's a cute car and I haven't had any problems with it! I wish it had a Bluetooth but other than that it's amazing!

Tate Wilde3 American Fork, UT

I have a Honda accord 2002 and it has been running for 18 years with no problem. There has been little to no work that I have had to do on it and it drives very smooth.

Dawson Sanders Fayetteville, AR

Honda is a great car for those who love gas efficient vehicles. Honda has been at the top of the car business for a long time and they are phenomenal!

Nathan Justis Smithfield, UT

Such reliable cars! When I first started shopping for cars I heard Hondas were the most reliable and I think they've maintained that reputation pretty well.

Brodie Smithfield, UT

I have owned many Honda vehicles and I am always so happy with the quality of vehicle. I also appreciate working with their shops when repairs or maintenance are needed.

Devin Smith Lake Stevens, WA

Honda, Honda, Honda! One of the most reliable cars and machines out there! Not only do their cars last forever, but their generators have helped us out in times of need!

Mallory Evans Park City, UT

All of my cars have been purchased through Honda and I don't see myself switching anytime soon. They are very reliable cars and the customer service is great.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

Have a Honda mini van. It has over 250,000. We treat it like crap. Live on dirt roads, never repair anything and it just keeps running. Best van ever!

Lindsay Ploeger Salt Lake City, UT

The 4 cars I have owned in my over 15 years driving have all been Honda’s, used. They wear very well when well taken care of and last forever. Very reliable!

AF ,

Loved my Honda Civic for many years. Always reliable and easy to get repaired when needed. I did have some issues with the power window, but mostly good.

Janet Kolste Mendon, UT

I drive a Honda Pilot and it has been my most reliable car to date. It also handles extremely well on snow covered roads. And is the perfect size to run errands around town.

Kasey Canteli Crawfordville, FL

Their service is quick and they did a thorough job when looking at my car when I needed my wheels rotated. This car also withstood itself through a car crash I was in.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

My first car was a Honda. My family all owns vehicles from this company. I never had any issues. Costumer service workers are generous and willing to work with you.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Honda is a super great car! I used to drive a Honda Accord, it was so spacious and had a smooth drive! I would definitely recommend it to car buyers!

Kimsreview Atlanta, GA

My first car was a Honda. I was very happy with the car and have stuck with Honda when buying the Acura MDX. They are great cars and I have been amazed with how long they last.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Super reliable, long lasting, and great quality for the price you pay. Definitely a great car for anybody from beginner drivers to experienced ones. A great investment.

Jakob barre Dallas, TX

I have been driving a 2008 Honda Accord for 4 years now. It’s lasted a long time just have some reoccurring issue with the battery and engine rating too much oil.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

We have owned both Accords and Civics and found them to be quite reliable with occasional repairs, but overall they have run well - and for a long time. Great value.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I currently own a 2015 Honda Civic and have never had a major issue. I appreciate the quality of your products and plan on continuing having Honda products in the future.

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

We Owned a Honda Accord for 10 years and sold it for a lot of cash with a lot of miles on it. It drove so well and smooth and had a lot of go at acceleration.

Angela Eagle Mountain, UT

I drove a 2006 Honda Oddessy for 9 years and loved it for most of the time we had it. We did have to replace the transmission two years ago (2018) and were told that many of the 06 and 07 oddessy's had transmission problems.

Brawn Baker West Jordan, UT

Lifetime user of Honda vehicles and they are wonderful. Extremely reliable, very comfortable and high quality interiors, and such smooth operation. I will always own a Honda.

María Elena Roca Silver Spring, MD

I had a 2004 CRV for 12 years. I bought it new and it was great. In 12 years I only had to fix the air conditioner. Comfortable, safe and very stable, excellent purchase.

Jarrett Ingram Baltimore, MD

Best car I've ever driven. Excellent on gas, looks sleek and hi-tech, runs well. Only issue is with bluetooth, it freezes up sometimes. I will always be loyal to Honda!

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

I was gifted a CRX SI as a wedding gift and it was my wife's and my daughters first car. Wonderful times in my read little four cylinder stick shift rocket. Thanks Honda.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

I think Honda sells amazing, affordable, and valuable cars. Customer service is always a plus as they try to give you the best outcomes for your bucks. Never go wrong with grabbing a nice Honda.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

A true drive until it drives brand. My last Honda had 199500 miles on it with very few issues. Only traded it in because I had a raise and wanted to treat myself

Danii W. Tallahassee, FL

RELIABLE. This is my first car and I have not been disappointed in its affordability. I’m able to drive to college and back to my hometown seamlessly.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

My family has the Honda Odyssey and we bring it to all of our road trips! It makes everyone feel comfortable and safe! We love and trust the Honda company

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

Parts are cheap to fix on the cars, and the vehicles usually have good gas millage. I will say they do seem to have a fair share of car parts needing to be replaced often, but overall we will still drive Honda in our house.

Claudina Moreau Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hondas are good cars to have because they offer you a quality product for a lesser price. They offer good speakers and lasting vehicles but also do not have expensive parts.

KC Riverton, UT

We owned an Accord for several years and loved the reliability - we never had any major problems. Enjoyed the upgrades like leather seats, moon roof, etc.

Juan Beaver, PA

IF you are looking for a good cheap reliable car, this is it. MY girlfriend has had hondas all her life and she is right they are good cars. Very easy to work on and get great mileage.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

My Honda Civics I have had never had any issues other than normal maintenance. They also got super high gas mileage which was great for saving some money in our pockets.

Connor Farmington, UT

Honda has a great line of cars that are reliable and extremely smooth to drive. Their interface is user-friendly and the reselling price is very high.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

My family had a Honda and it has been a very reliable car. Everything works properly and the mileage is fantastic! I would totally recommend getting a Honda!

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I love my Honda and you can tell they take the time to build them right. I pay a little more but it is a great value. They are great cars but I usually look elsewhere for a rough and rugged truck.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I drove a Honda Civic for years and loved the reliability of the car. I never had a maintenance problem and really felt like the car could drive for years.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I never thought I would say this but I love my new Honda minivan. The convenience is unbeatable, the tech in the car is amazing, and it is kinda fun to drive.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Honda because it's very nice looking and very comfortable. Honda is the perfect size for me and my family. It's everything that I ever wanted in a car.

Davis Kartchner Logan, UT

My first car was a Honda and I loved that thing so much. I drove it until it had over 250,000 miles. It was such a reliable car despite how old it was.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the best vehicle brands out there. Their cars run forever and there is very little upkeep with them if you take care of the car by changing the oil often and rotating the tires.

JF Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

was my second and best car - only got rid of it because was stolen and returned damaged. anytime i get to drive one of my siblings' it is still a great feeling

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

Most people have great luck with Honda but the two Honda’s I owned were lemons. One needed the transmission replaced several times the other had an issue with the front steering rack months after purchase.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

I have had overall good experiences with Honda. My family growing up had a honda and while it was mainly reliable, there were very frustrating moments at the dealership trying to get it fixed. Overall good auto though!

Allyssa Layton, UT

I recently purchased a 2019 Honda Civic hatchback and I love it! My husband has had a Honda for long time and they are easy to replace parts and very reliable!

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

I love my Honda Fit so much! I have had my car for over a year and I haven't had any problems with it. I'm so impressed with my car and I'm very happy that I purchased it!

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

We have always enjoyed ownership and transportation in Honda cars. They are well built and reliable. Our next car purchase may likely be a Honda again.

Kathryn (Katy) Uhl Provo, UT

Our Honda Civic has been a great car for our family. The leather seats are not my favorite, but it's gotten good gas mileage and hasn't needed very much maintenance. Definitely recommend for a larger family.