Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.3

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We currently own two Honda Accord's at our home. We have one that is quite a bit older for our teenager and it has given us no problems and still runs great and the other one is still running great too. The older one has 150,000 miles on it and we haven't really had to take it in the shop for maintenance. We chose Honda's because they known to be reliable.

Shedot1 Clearfield, UT

Married my husband because he drove a Honda. Not really, but it was impressive to me that he drove such a sensible car. Survived Illinois ice storms that froze the doors shut, Utah heat that made the make and model decals melt off, and crazy Wisconsin salted winter roads. It wasn’t pretty, but the car kept running and never had a huge expense to repair it to get it back to running properly. Rarely needed repairs.

April H Lehi, UT

Honda could be called Old Faithful as far as I'm concerned. I've driven two Hondas - a Pilot and an Odyssey - and they have both been my longest owned and most reliable cars. I also enjoy driving them. I feel like they drive very smooth and just great quality. I am sure we are not done with Hondas. We will buy more in years to come. I would highly recommend them - especially the mini van for busy, large families.

Wesley Jackson Owings Mills, MD

My wife has had nearly every model of Honda. They have all been incredibly user friendly, reliable and inexpensive to own. She will not buy any other brand of vehicle because of this. When we trade them in we get much more than we expected each time. Can't say enough about how much we enjoyed using all of our Honda's over the years. 00' Civic to '12 Pilot and many in-between.

Derrian Tallahassee, FL

All of the vehicles I've ever had has always been Honda! Their vehicles are always reliable and each honda vehicle lasts for over 15 years! They ride so smoothly and the I love the warranty they give thier customers! I will buy my children hinda vehicles just because I know for a fact they will something reliable and something that will last them as long as they need.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

We own a Pilot and a brand new Civic. We've done regular maintenance on our Pilot and never had a single problem with it. I love that it can tow small loads and has room for our growing family. We decided to stick with the Honda brand when my previous commuter car went out. I've only had my Civic a few months, but am extremely happy with the purchase.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

In 2007, my family decided to buy two Honda cars, one Civic coup and one Accord sedan. Both have needed minimal work done on them, and still run to this year. Only last year did my parents upgrade to a new Accord. The Civic has made numerous trips to Utah, California, Arkansas, and all around. Very reliable, and probably the best value you can find.

bailey jo Orem, UT

We bought our Honda crv and it has some issues because of the previous owner, after a couple easy fixes, I never worry about our car. It runs wonderfully and Honda is always so on top of helping us. We love how it runs and love the space we have on the inside. our Honda is gonna last forever! also love the color we have. its a dark charcoal gray- absolutely perfect!

Krystal Taylor Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my Honda Civic, it is a very reliable car, easy to maintain. I love the gas mileage that I get, and how smoothly it drives. I feel like overall Honda vehicles will last a long time (given that it is properly maintained), my mother has had the same Honda Pilot for 14 years, and had no intentions of selling it anytime soon. I've had pleasant experiences whenever I've had to go into the Honda dealership, and I'm happy with their customer service.

Julie Kincaid Soldotna, AK

We have bought four Honda vehicles over the past 12 years and have loved them all. We have had an Accord, an Odyssey, a Pilot and a CRV. I think my favorite has been our Odyssey. It has handled 6 kids over the past 11 years, and has worked like a champ. I think I have only had to fix one small mechanical part on it in that time. I would totally buy another Honda in the future.

Cole Haight South Jordan, UT

They are great cars that are comfortable and fairly durable. They also come in at a great price which makes them great.

Timothy Rich Herriman, UT

I like honda because they make really good cars. Their cars have good fuel efficiency and they last a long time.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I drove a 2003 Honda Civic from 2007-2013. I loved that car and miss it. It got me through great and bad times of my life. It also had the best gas mileage of any vehicle I have ever owned!

Kimmi Riverton, UT

I grew up with Honda's and now my siblings and I still buy them. They have been so reliable for all our family needs, large and small. We have several pictures with all our Honda vehicles lined up at campsites or driveways.

Angeline Benjamin

Reliable, low maintenance, high tech, I have leased 3 different Honda and the only money I spent were the scheduled maintenance. Because I leases the carr, I only kept each car between 28-33 months.

Madisen Cluff CA

Hondas are the most reliable vehicle! My family has owned the same Honda van for 15 years and it still works like a charm. We only ever had one minor engine problem with it but other than that it has never had a problem.

Noah Provo, UT

These things last forever with next to no servicing. In the 5 years I've used my Honda, I have changed tires, oil, and wiper blades. That's it. It still runs smoothly at 100000+ miles.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I have had my Honda for 15 years and it still is in great working condition! This company knows how to make a great quality car for an affordable price! The Honda staff are also always very helpful and so friendly!!

Jessica Chen Rockville, MD

My experience was the most enjoyable I ever had when buying a car. I knew what I wanted and the salesmen got me the best deal in my area. Buying the car was fast and efficient. The staff was friendly, and the dealership was clean. I also like the free delivery service. It's nice to know I now have a place to buy a car that gives great customer service and won't rip me off.

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

As a loyal Honda owner, I have had relatively good experience. Although, my 2003 Accord ate oxygen sensors, gas mileage was great, my 2006 Odyssey eats batteries, but runs well. Hondas are popular for modification and racing. Hondas have the option of real leather interiors.

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

I have always loved my Honda’s. They have always been the most reliable vehicles, and when I have had a mechanical problem, it has always been Minimal and an easy fix. I really like the exterior look as well which is always a plus.

Alexa Williamson Orem, UT

We currently own a Honda Fit and we love that little car! It’s the perfect commuter can and it’s inexpensive to fill the take and it’s get about 30 miles to the gallon. We love efficient it is and can’t wait to see where it takes us. I love feeling like I have a reliable can and I’m greatly to know that Honda is just that!

murfday College Station, TX

My first Honda has been their Odyssey minivan. We had bad luck of a blown tire, hail damage and then a collision all within the first year. But we liked it so much that we got a second Odyssey immediately after the first was totaled. The fee dealerships we have dealt with have all been positive.

Lisa Gamble Layton, UT

I’ve had my 2011 Honda Pilot for 10 years and with over 200,000 miles on it it’s still going strong. Tires, battery and normal maintenance it’s still drives like a champ! Love Honda, best investment of my hard earned money!

Oliver Sherren Provo, UT

I really love my Honda HRV. I got it about 2 years ago and besides some initial issues, I highly recommend Honda. My family has had a variety of car brands over the years but time and again, we keep coming back to Honda for the quality and durability of the cars they make.

Lars Hamilton Carmel, IN

Super reliable cars. Have one that’s going on 15 years with minor repairs and regular maintenance. Have another new one that has been super reliable and just feels quality. Honda fan for life. Best value car out there. -1 star for the horrible buying experience at the dealerships. The whole industry of auto sales needs to be transparent and automated. No more slimy salespeople and gimmicks. Yuck.

Wendy Rowlette Morgan, UT

We have a Honda Accord that is still running strong and is over 20 years old. Its been driven by two teenagers in our house and probably more before we got it. The interior has held up well and of course proper vehicle maintenance has made this car last a long time.

Picnicky82 Logan, UT

One of my first cars was a 2002 Honda Accord. I loved that car so much. After graduated college I decided to get a small SUV and opted for a Ford because it was more affordable. I had that car for 2 years and had multiple problems. I ended up trading it in for a 2019 CRV and I couldn’t love it more. I do wish they were a little cheaper.

Paris Salt Lake City, UT

We own a Honda CR-V and absolutely love it. It has gotten us all over on our many travels and through a few years of living in a snowy place. When we run this one into the ground we will be sure to purchase another Honda again!

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

One of my favorite cars I ever owned was a Honda Civic. It was a great car and got me around town in style. It got great gas mileage as well. It held it's value extremely well and I sold it for almost as much as I paid for it.

Diana Ploeger Oakley, UT

I have purchased at least seven Honda vehicles over the last 40 years. Not one of them has had a major issue. The vehicles have been driven to over 100,000 miles and three even more than that when another family member has taken over the vehicle.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

I have owned several Honda vehicles, motorcycles, and lawn mowers over the years and have always been impressed with how they are built and hold up! Honda stands by their products, and I have yet to meet someone who wasn't impress by them! Some of the best cars I have ever owned have been Honda!

Bret Norton Thatcher, AZ

Have driven a couple of Hondas and have been very impressed. Mechanically as sound as you can get. Engines are dependable and bullet proof. Comfortable and enjoyable to drive. Would definitely recommend a Honda to any of my friends.

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

I love my Honda Pilot. I've owned various models through the years and have enjoyed every single one. Honda's are high quality, yet affordable...inexpensive to buy and inexpensive to maintain. Once you own a Honda, you'll be a customer for life.

Hallie Anderson Logan, UT

We have a 2008 Honda Pilot and absolutely love it. It might not be the newest car, but it sure does the job. It’s been very reliable and hasn’t had too many problems in the past. I’ve had a Honda CRV as well, and it worked exceptionally well for many years.

Myken American Fork, UT

My Honda Pilot has been the most reliable and solid car we’ve owned as of yet! We trust Honda as a company. I recently got notified of an airbag recall and was able to call and get an appointment for free repair in a timely manner. Service has always been quick and responsive.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

In 2018 I purchased a Honda from a Honda company and loved it! The salesmen were very attentive and very helpful. They made sure to answer all my questions and were also patient with me while I viewed different cars in the lot. Honda always makes great cars with great comfortability.

Jasmin Ortega Lakeland, FL

Honda is a very trustworthy and cost worthy car. I have had my car for the past 2 years and have rarely had problems. If I do have problems I take my car to local Honda dealer and they help me in the best conditions and right away!

Emma Kleinze Logan, UT

My very first car was a Honda CRV. I used it up to 240,000 miles and it still got me from point A to point B. Seriously one of the most reliable cars and long lasting cars I have ever had. I highly recommend Honda's to others.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I've owned a Civic, Crosstour, CRV, Pilot and now an Odyssey. Can you tell I love Honda? Seriously though, when you have young kids, you need to have a vehicle that's not only safe, but reliable. And the best thing about Honda is you get all the bells and whistles at a reasonable price!

Mariana Linares , NC

We used to have a Honda Pilot as our family car, and while the car generally worked well, I will say that the price did not match the amenities. The car worked great; however, it was a high price for what we paid for. The interior was not as nice as other similarly priced vehicles, and we did face some problems with the internal leather bubbling up and the steering wheel which would always steer to the right naturally.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

My husband and I have owned a Honda Accord since we were married. Our first Accord was a 2001 V6. It has 280,000 miles on it and is still going. When it was time for a new car, over and over we have chosen Accord. Our most recent will be passed down to our kids when they are old enough to drive.

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

We love love love our Honda CRV. We bought it used and really didn’t know much about the car until after we bought it. We really lucked out. Our mechanic likes it much better than the former car which was much more difficult to get parts for.

Nate Jenson Provo, UT

I have a Civic and an Odyssey. Both have been reliable and good values. The only real complaint I have is the seats. I wish the people who designed the seats had some idea as to what the human spine is supposed to be shaped like and that they would design the seat backs accordingly. As it is, they seem to be designed for cave-men that are hunched over all the time.

take7 Sandy, UT

We own 2 small cars. They are built to last. We never had any problems with the car except our own misuse. Gas was cost effective. It was always easy to service and do repairs. We used them to travel to nearby states as well and passed on to young family members in college.

BannerEvents Tacoma, WA

We are the proud owners of a Honda Pilot Touring and have absolutely loved the quality of our car. There is so much space (8 seats), which is important for our large family of tall people. The car drives so smoothly and feels like a luxury car.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

I have had my Honda Pilot for over 12 years and it still runs in great condition. It is such a versatile car and each time I have taken it into the dealership, I have received great customer service and the time needed to repair has always been relatively short. I would highly recommend buying a Honda.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

We own a Honda Odyssey and it is such a reliable car! We've had it for almost 15 years now and it still works like brand new! Honda really values its customers by providing top of the line customer service to match its wonderfully designed cars. They're affordable and a trustworthy brand!

Dallen Howes Provo, UT

We have been driving our Honda Civic for over 12 years, and it still runs well! I have had to have it serviced a few times, and although I hate having to get things fixed, the customer service and the quality of the repairs have been great.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I love my Honda Pilot! It is my second Honda Pilot I've owned. It is spacey inside and seems to be built well, as the only expenses I've had to put in are maintenance ones. It has seating for 8 people, 5 adults and 3 kids. It makes a great family vehicle.