Honda Logo

Honda

9.8

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Personally, I own a 2017 Honda Civic; it’s one of the best cars ever created. The 38 mpg gas economy is amazing.

DeeDee G. Laplace, LA

My 1998 Honda crv has lasted me a good bit. Glad that I have it, still runs food and plus it has a picnic table!

Syl North Port, FL

The quality of the car is good, but the maintenance service is horrible. Besides that the prices of repair in the dealer are super expensive. No more Honda car for me.

Emiliano Galeano Elkridge, MD

My wife owns a Honda HRV it’s the best suv she has ever own , and the Vehicle service center takes care of most possible problems before they happen

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

My wife loves her CRV. All the safety features are amazing and have already help to prevent An accident

Lyssa Eagle Mountain, UT

I have had older Hondas and newer models and they always prove to be great cars. Easy to repair and always reliable!

Mhorne182 West Valley City, UT

Had my Civic since 2005. It had 255,000 miles on it and had never had a major issue. Can’t beat the reliability.

Nicole Sohm Kissimmee, FL

Used to have a Honda Odyssey and it was by far one of the best vans I have owned. They are excellent quality and such a great deal for your money.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

My own Honda Elentra has been so great and I love it. This brand of cars has lasted a lot longer than other brands that I have used

terryjamison Madison, MS

I have bought Honda’s. For 20 years now. Love the cars !! But the warranty could be more promising. Still love the product

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I have had many Honda’s over the years. There cars last longer than any other cars that I have owned. Love the Honda Accord EX model.

PessoaJ Salt Lake City, UT

Have owned a few Honda’s and they are great cars that have very few problems. Would recommend a Honda to anyone!

Kristie Pierocich Long Beach, MS

I have a Honda and I wouldn’t want any other vehicle. Their style and reliability is always top notch.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I have driven a newer model of a Honda and enjoyed having a camera that shows cars in your bind spot when changing lanes.

Patricia Menendez Miami, FL

Honda cars have been in my family for years. It is a reliable and economic car. A real bang for the buck.

Genevieve Murdoch Tallahassee, FL

Honda is a great dealership that sell high quality cars and also has great customer service. Never a bad experience

Marc Provo, UT

My wife and I bought a 2005 Honda CR-V and it has been incredible. It still runs like it’s brand new!

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

Our kids drive a Honda. It is a great car and works great for the beating that I know the kids give it. Not many problems and will last a long time!

Adam Moesel Provo, UT

My family has always used Honda due to its reliability and longevity. The parts last and the car looks good!

Hailee Pleasant Grove, UT

I loved my Honda Civic. It lasted a really long time and I made lots of good memories in it! It needed a lot of repairs though.

Amy Decker Bloomington, IN

We owned a Honda Odyssey, and were very pleased with performance and impressed with the various features.

Tara Marx Brighton, CO

We own 3 Hondas (Pilot and 2 civics) and we find Hondas reliable. I highly recommend owning a Honda.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

We've had a civic for over 10 years and its been so dependable. It gets great mileage and still looks great too.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I will love Honda forever. I'm so grateful for everlasting cars that are easy to fix and easy to love!

Gordon Gibb Pleasant Grove, UT

We love our Honda CR-V and the dealer's excellent service during and after purchase. Honda is always reliable.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

All of the Honda's I have ever owned or driven in have had great space in the back and are all great cars!

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

My Honda Fit was one of the best cars I have ever owned. When I bought it the staff was really nice as well.

Rachel Logan, UT

Best cars to last. Maybe not always the sexiest cars, but definitely you get the best bang for your buck.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

I had a great experience with Honda! I bought my car brand new and I love it! Honda is very reliable, safe, and user friendly.

Dane robertson Provo, UT

I love my honda car!!! They build these cars with integrity. If you want a car that lasts you should get a Honda.

B Winward Orem, UT

Honda has a great life and drives very smooth. Easy to maintain and fix when rarely a problem comes up

E S Meridian, ID

Owned a 1992 Honda Accord for about 25 years. Great car. Would like to buy another Honda. Was dependable.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

I have a 97 Honda Accord and a 2005 Honda Odyssey , They are older models but continue to be reliable.

Adriana Diaz American Fork, UT

Honda is very dependable and affordable! I highly recommend .

Annabella Lastowski

This is my third Honda. Great car, great mileage and great dealership service.

Rick Oberhofer

Stylish, incredibly reliable, great technology, and low cost of ownership

B.L.

the company selling Honda service dept is the grand canyon of the pitts

Clifford Mercado

VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER HANDLING.

Don Chambers

The CR-V is a good car, well built with good road clearance; needs better gas mileage

I love my CRV - wish manual was easier to understnd how to work the gismos!

pdanielson13 Draper, UT

My car is an Accord. The great thing I love about my Honda is it saves alot of gas and lasts long.

Gwen West Valley City, UT

We have had a natural gas Honda civic. We love the gas mileage, and have had no problems with it.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Great company, great vehicles. There vans are top notch! We have loved our Odyssey!

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Phoenix, AZ

The Honda Accord was one of my favorite cars of all times! Nice smooth ride! Good Company!

Lainey Shumway Phoenix, AZ

I have owned a Honda for 4 years now and have had no issues with it at all! Very reliable and great for a starter car.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

I bought my Honda Accord brand new and had it for 15 years. It was the best car and I loved it!

Rose Oler Lethbridge, AB

We have had three or four Hondas and we really like them very dependable cute doesn’t have too many issues with upkeep

Amelia Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

We love our Honda there are very comfortable and reliable. They hold up very well.

Jefferson Germain Tallahassee, FL

Most Reliable car in the world. This car will last generations if you need it to.

Customer Saratoga Springs, UT

I’m disappointed in their Honda Pilots body style 2019, and pricing of minivans. Over priced company but great cars.