Honda Logo

Honda

9.8

Cole Colombo La Puente, CA

Honda cars never die. Honda's from the 1990's are still on the road today and going strong. Always a solid option to buy a car.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Honda builds great cars that are reliable and get good gas mileage. I suggested my mom buy one when she was looking for a new car and it has not disappointed.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I owned my 2005 Honda for 13 years and had excellent service and the Pilot performed perfectly. I bought a 2017 Pilot a couple of years ago.

Arielle Lawson Jacksonville, FL

I love Honda vehicles. They are safe, reliable, and great on gas. The newer accords have a sleek and luxurious appearance. These are great vehicles.

Mikayla Ralston Navarre, FL

We have a 2015 Honda Civic. It's been a terrific car. No mechanical issues of any kind. We also got it for a great price.

Windy Payton New Orleans, LA

Makes very good vehicles that are dependable and never lets you down always runs great no matter what the weather may be like very good car company

Morgin Monti Waveland, MS

I love my Honda CR-V. It is perfect for our growing family. Honda makes reliable vehicles that fit any and all preferences.

destiny wright Jacksonville, FL

Honda is a reliable brand. Had my Honda for about 20 years and it was in pretty good condition just got rid of it recently

Sarah Russie Clearfield, UT

Excellent cars with very minimal maintenance. My Civic still runs like a newer car and it's over 6 years old. I'm a Honda believer.

Kreed Trane Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a 2002 Honda Civic and it has been a great car. It hasn't had too many problems and has made it 200000 miles without breaking down.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Love the quality and the good resale value when I am looking Hondas. I don't love their lineup of models but always have a good car to buy. They last and run so well.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

Our Honda’s have always lasted indefinitely! My parents prefer Honda’s because of their smooth driving, durability, gas mileage and longevity.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

We just sold a new Honda as we were not happy with the car. The seats were not comfortable. I was pressured the day that I bought it and was always unhappy with my purchase.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We have owned a few honda vehicles. The quality of the car is excellent. They also hold their resale value. Great car for the money!

Tony Riverton, UT

On our second Honda Pilot and I'm just a fan of the company. Both cars have been ultra reliable and good values for the money.

Andrew Price Salt Lake City, UT

I have a Honda NC700x motorcycle and I love it! It has been very reliable for me. I always know that I can count on Honda.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I drive a Honda Civic and love it! My Civic is very reliable and almost never needs to be fixed. It has great turning ability and great gas mileage.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I've had great experiences driving Hondas over the years. They have all held up really well for a long time. Overall very reliable.

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

We have Hondas for 20 years. They are reliable and always get us in when we need a service. We will continue to support Honda.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

Every car we own has and always will be a Honda. Each driving member of my family has some Honda brand car. We trust Honda and we always will!

Mike Liddle Provo, UT

Very reliable. I had a 96 Honda Accord until it died a year ago. Favorite car I’ve owned. Cars I look for in the future will be Honda’s.

Kelsie Gleason Provo, UT

I have a new Honda Odyssey for my rapidly growing family. It drives great and has wonderful features. Safe and reliable!

Amanda Hellewell Orem, UT

Even with minimal maintenance our Honda is running so much better than our friends cars after a few years. It's been a great investment!

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I love Honda cars. In fact I am going to trade my car in for a Honda Pilot in a few months. They are such good quality cars and awesome for new moms.

Allison Driggs Salt Lake City, UT

I bought a Honda for my son. It is the best car ever. I always choose Toyota and Honda. Honda’s are reliable and amazing cars!

Katelyn Connell Provo, UT

My family will always pick Hondas because of their reliability. They run better and longer than other cars that we have driven.

Alex Saint George, UT

I drive a Honda Civic and love it! It is such a reliable car with great gas millage.

Christina King Pass Christian, MS

I absolutely loved my Honda Civic, it’s a great car. Great on gas and wonderful to drive.

Jake Baleyev Madison, MS

Very nice cars, good mileage. Good for a family, & personal use. Very useful for exstensive trips aswell.

Carter Hudson Norcross, GA

I have ridden in and driven many of their vehicles. They are always very efficient and make long rides very enjoyable.

Jean Gelbaugh

Excellent , courteous, professional prompt service. Please bring back flatow for the CR-V

Christopher M DiAntonio

excellent customer service and service department will return for future oil changes

Vincent J. Rizzo

Great cars. Owned several CRV, accords and Civics. Very reliable and their service is excellent.

Joi J

John Eagle Honda. It was time to buy a new car. I liked the ease of transaction and the interest rate.

Patricia A Scott

Very good car. Runs well. Low maintenance. Good gas mileage. No improvement needed.

Mary Rigert

Acura service is awesome! All reps are knowledgeable and the loaner car helps a bunch!

Phil

They make a dependable vehicle. There are some small tweaks in design, but not much.

Dissatisfied

Good. Very costly if not under warranty. Car does not require much attention, it is reliable.

BEC

I recently purchased a new CR-V and had exemplary service from the dealer and love the car's handling and features.

Bill Bedall

They seem to be honest. Intrested in me as a client. Effecient and timely service.

Mary Moseberth

Loved the choices in vehicles. Would like them to bring back the center console in the SUV models.

Tagg Ogden, UT

Honda makes such reliable cars. I feel safe and confident with the family in the car.

Gayle Greene ,

Loved how good my CRV drove in snow. I also loved how I was able to buy one in my favorite color, green.

Anita pea Slidell, LA

2018 honda accord is a good car. When I got this car the employees were nice and the prices were amazing.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

Honda vehicles are my favorite. Recently have bought a honda accord that has been very reliable and efficient.

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

Our car has never had problems, is a breeze to drive, and its runs good without blowing my gas, I’m very satisfied.

Jacobrobot321 Baton Rouge, LA

Our Honda accord has been a beast. Only minnor issues that were recalled but Honda really took care of us.

Preston Vaughan Mount Olive, MS

My family owns a 2012 CRV and it’s still very reliable. Plenty of space for all the family and still runs like new.

SamO Brigham City, UT

I have had two Honda Accords. They run pretty good and long that are comfy and their systems work for the most part. I would work on using stonger material for impact.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

I love my Honda. Honda cars run so long! I do have to go get things fixed a lot, but that’s reasonable considering how old my car is.