Honda Logo

Honda

9.8

JF Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

was my second and best car - only got rid of it because was stolen and returned damaged. anytime i get to drive one of my siblings' it is still a great feeling

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

Most people have great luck with Honda but the two Honda’s I owned were lemons. One needed the transmission replaced several times the other had an issue with the front steering rack months after purchase.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

I have had overall good experiences with Honda. My family growing up had a honda and while it was mainly reliable, there were very frustrating moments at the dealership trying to get it fixed. Overall good auto though!

Allyssa Layton, UT

I recently purchased a 2019 Honda Civic hatchback and I love it! My husband has had a Honda for long time and they are easy to replace parts and very reliable!

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

I love my Honda Fit so much! I have had my car for over a year and I haven't had any problems with it. I'm so impressed with my car and I'm very happy that I purchased it!

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

We have always enjoyed ownership and transportation in Honda cars. They are well built and reliable. Our next car purchase may likely be a Honda again.

Kathryn (Katy) Uhl Provo, UT

Our Honda Civic has been a great car for our family. The leather seats are not my favorite, but it's gotten good gas mileage and hasn't needed very much maintenance. Definitely recommend for a larger family.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I feel like Honda’s are the best quality car for their price. Every Honda that I have owned has been reliable and has been cost effective. I appreciate their gas mileage

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family has driven a Honda for generations and like the reliability and comfort of the vehicles that they make. They get good gas mileage and they last forever.

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Love our Honda Civic. Hardly ever have to take it into the shop. Good gas mileage. Love the way the seats feel and how easy it is to manage the controls up front.

Sheryl Wilson

They make reliable, functional, comfortable automobiles.

Margie Lehi, UT

I love my Honda. I have had 2 and they are great cars. Drive well and are reliable.

Endia Gulfport, MS

Car are affordable. Good for first time drivers and last a very long time. Cars are good also good on gas mileage.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

We owned a Honda Pilot and never had any issues with it. It was roomy and got very good gas mileage. I would own a Honda vehicle again no doubt.

A. Wallace Ninety Six, SC

Car purchase of Honda Accord Hybrid. Responsive customer service and service support during scheduled maintenance.

Jill M. Bentleyville, PA

It is valuable that they offer free inspections and oil changes. They, however, don't reach out to their established customers after 6 months.

William Payne

Owned hondas for over 25 years. Very reliable and trustworthy. Not one isue that wasnt resolved very quickly ever

Kenneth Eberly

Just bought a 2017 CR-V Certified Used from Honda. Excellent car and great service from the Ocala dealer.

Colette a Laegeler

It's been over 12 years but no matter what part of the Us I lived in their customer service is on point.

Donetta Farrington

I love my Honda Civic. I've had two, and they are the most reliable vehicles...they just keep on keeping on!

Dayna Riverton, UT

I have owned a few Hondas in the past that have always been awesome, but my most recent Honda odyssey had some major engine issues.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Hondas are great reliable, economical cars. They are smooth to drive and are safe. They are efficient on gas.

Dennis Curry Indianapolis, IN

I have owned two Honda Civics. It is the best quality car I ha e e er owned. The dealer service is excellent

zoe Pleasant Grove, UT

i’ve had my honda pilot car for years and have loved it! i have had very few problems with it! costumer service is super easy to work with and they are always so kind

Amalia AMLU5848 Arvada, CO

My family has driven Hondas for many years and they are reliable and safe. A great first car for teenagers and a long-lasting, worthwhile investment for any family.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

I drove a Honda for a while, and I found that the car preformed okay for a while but started to die very quickly. What disappointed me the most was the terrible service department when going to fix my car. They were sow and it seemed like more was broken after than fixed

Ashphile Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

Honda is a very trust worthy vehicle company no matter which car you choose. We always feel safe in a Honda and I love it!

Angie Seare Sandy, UT

I’ve had multiple Hondas and they have all been dependable cars. I love the convient middle row of our van, can be 2 or 3 seats.

Kate Wilkins Idaho Falls, ID

Honda has always been the brand of car our family buys. So reliable. Lasts for an extremely long time all while still running well.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

We drive a 2019 Honda Pilot. Never had any problems and my wife loves the 3rd row seating for car pooling my kids and their friends around. Will be a Pilot owner for life!!!

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

Probably one of the beat cars I have ever owned. My Honda Accord compares to no other. I feel safe every time I drive it and the mileage is amazing.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

Hondas are nice and reliable and the cars are made with great quality. Hondas are a great car on the market, and dependable for family riding.

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

I have been driving a Honda Civic for 8 years and it runs as if it was brand new. They car has been super reliable and smooth to ride.

Flora Lethbridge, AB

I have had a number of Hondas over the years and will always have one. I enjoy that the vehicles are reliable and good on gas.

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

Honda is such a reliable car. I drove a Honda for five years and it was amazing. I got into a wreck in it, and it kept me very safe

Cole Warnick Eagle Mountain, UT

Honda mini van owner right here. Love it! Great vehicle for families. We love the service at the dealership and know they will take care of us.

Dwhoush ,

Great company! I have had my civic many years and many miles and have not had an issue. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

Lil' Savage New Orleans, LA

I used to have a 2005 Honda Accord. It was my first car and still runs to this day. It just made it over the 260,000 mile mark!

Kayle Wilds Eagle Mountain, UT

We love our oddessy but we've had multiple things go wrong with it. We're currently in Utah and they don't have a shuttle service to bring us home while they work on our vehicle.

Braylyn Linford Bountiful, UT

Our odyssey is great! Minivan life is amazing with kids, or just to look super cool. Would like to see them supercharge a van though.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had 2 Honda cars. Both Civics. We have not had any problems with them. Both of our cars have over 80,000 miles and have been worry free.

Macky Treanor Lehi, UT

Honda is THEE best! Great quality, and is easier to maintain than most others. They last forever too. I have loved every Honda I’ve owned.

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

We have had our Odyssey for years now and it still runs like a champ! We watched from another company because we knew this would be more reliable.

Morgan Glaze Herndon, VA

I use my boyfriends Honda to drive myself and our daughter to daycare and work everyday. Honda makes reliable and safe cars.

Cole Colombo La Puente, CA

Honda cars never die. Honda's from the 1990's are still on the road today and going strong. Always a solid option to buy a car.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Honda builds great cars that are reliable and get good gas mileage. I suggested my mom buy one when she was looking for a new car and it has not disappointed.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I owned my 2005 Honda for 13 years and had excellent service and the Pilot performed perfectly. I bought a 2017 Pilot a couple of years ago.

Arielle Lawson Jacksonville, FL

I love Honda vehicles. They are safe, reliable, and great on gas. The newer accords have a sleek and luxurious appearance. These are great vehicles.

Mikayla Ralston Navarre, FL

We have a 2015 Honda Civic. It's been a terrific car. No mechanical issues of any kind. We also got it for a great price.

Windy Payton New Orleans, LA

Makes very good vehicles that are dependable and never lets you down always runs great no matter what the weather may be like very good car company