Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.2

Connor Farmington, UT

Honda has a great line of cars that are reliable and extremely smooth to drive. Their interface is user-friendly and the reselling price is very high.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

My family had a Honda and it has been a very reliable car. Everything works properly and the mileage is fantastic! I would totally recommend getting a Honda!

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I love my Honda and you can tell they take the time to build them right. I pay a little more but it is a great value. They are great cars but I usually look elsewhere for a rough and rugged truck.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I drove a Honda Civic for years and loved the reliability of the car. I never had a maintenance problem and really felt like the car could drive for years.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I never thought I would say this but I love my new Honda minivan. The convenience is unbeatable, the tech in the car is amazing, and it is kinda fun to drive.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Honda because it's very nice looking and very comfortable. Honda is the perfect size for me and my family. It's everything that I ever wanted in a car.

Davis Kartchner Logan, UT

My first car was a Honda and I loved that thing so much. I drove it until it had over 250,000 miles. It was such a reliable car despite how old it was.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the best vehicle brands out there. Their cars run forever and there is very little upkeep with them if you take care of the car by changing the oil often and rotating the tires.

JF Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

was my second and best car - only got rid of it because was stolen and returned damaged. anytime i get to drive one of my siblings' it is still a great feeling

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

Most people have great luck with Honda but the two Honda’s I owned were lemons. One needed the transmission replaced several times the other had an issue with the front steering rack months after purchase.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

I have had overall good experiences with Honda. My family growing up had a honda and while it was mainly reliable, there were very frustrating moments at the dealership trying to get it fixed. Overall good auto though!

Allyssa Layton, UT

I recently purchased a 2019 Honda Civic hatchback and I love it! My husband has had a Honda for long time and they are easy to replace parts and very reliable!

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

I love my Honda Fit so much! I have had my car for over a year and I haven't had any problems with it. I'm so impressed with my car and I'm very happy that I purchased it!

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

We have always enjoyed ownership and transportation in Honda cars. They are well built and reliable. Our next car purchase may likely be a Honda again.

Kathryn (Katy) Uhl Provo, UT

Our Honda Civic has been a great car for our family. The leather seats are not my favorite, but it's gotten good gas mileage and hasn't needed very much maintenance. Definitely recommend for a larger family.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I feel like Honda’s are the best quality car for their price. Every Honda that I have owned has been reliable and has been cost effective. I appreciate their gas mileage

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family has driven a Honda for generations and like the reliability and comfort of the vehicles that they make. They get good gas mileage and they last forever.

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Love our Honda Civic. Hardly ever have to take it into the shop. Good gas mileage. Love the way the seats feel and how easy it is to manage the controls up front.

Sheryl Wilson

They make reliable, functional, comfortable automobiles.

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

My Honda is so nice. It has lasted so long and is very low maintenance.

Endia Gulfport, MS

Car are affordable. Good for first time drivers and last a very long time. Cars are good also good on gas mileage.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

We owned a Honda Pilot and never had any issues with it. It was roomy and got very good gas mileage. I would own a Honda vehicle again no doubt.

A. Wallace Ninety Six, SC

Car purchase of Honda Accord Hybrid. Responsive customer service and service support during scheduled maintenance.

Jill M. Bentleyville, PA

It is valuable that they offer free inspections and oil changes. They, however, don't reach out to their established customers after 6 months.

Colette a Laegeler

It's been over 12 years but no matter what part of the Us I lived in their customer service is on point.

William Payne

Owned hondas for over 25 years. Very reliable and trustworthy. Not one isue that wasnt resolved very quickly ever

Donetta Farrington

I love my Honda Civic. I've had two, and they are the most reliable vehicles...they just keep on keeping on!

Kenneth Eberly

Just bought a 2017 CR-V Certified Used from Honda. Excellent car and great service from the Ocala dealer.

Nell Damascus, MD

We like the reputation for quality and the resale value of the Honda. We currently own a Pilot and are very pleased

Bethany Rockville, MD

There were several recalls after I made a purchase of Honda Accord. It is a good family car with no issues in the past 5 years.

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Hondas run forever and offer a great value for your hard earned money. You won’t regret going with them!

Adam Labrum ,

I have been using their cars for many years now and they have always been very reliable and long lasting.

Lukaah Marlowe American Fork, UT

We have been a long time user of Honda, and we love them. The cars don’t go out easy, the quality is fantastic, and it is great altogether.

Ashley Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Great quality cars at very reasonable prices! I’ve had several Honda’s through the years, and currently drive a Honda Fit, which I LOVE!

Hailey Burt Eagle Mountain, UT

My mom had a Honda Pilot for years, which I would usually drive, and we loved that car. It was reliable and we hardly ever had car repairs.

Trent Ewing Round Lake, IL

I have owned several Honda vehicles over the last 20 years! They run great and last forever! Would always recommend the Accord and Civic!

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

Great experience when i bought my Honda. They were kind and easy to work with. It was my first car that I bought myself, so i was excited

Natalie D. Logan, UT

I grew up in a home full of Honda vehicles. I love the way they look, the way they drive, and the way they last forever.

Lauretta Flammer Los Angeles, CA

We've had our Honda Odyssey for 12 years and it has been a great van! We're impressed with the durability, we bought a Honda Fit too.

Caytee Wankier Idaho Falls, ID

We love our Honda Odyssey! When we bought it, we were so pleased with the functionality that we wished we would have bought it five years earlier!

Leisha Logan, UT

I have a Honda Civic, and I love it!! Made well with great service from any Honda dealership. I hope to drive it forever!!

Trey Bishop Logan, UT

I have had a Honda for 25+ years. The best reliability of any car I have owned. With all of the worries in life, it’s nice not having to worry about the car.

Chelsey Smith ,

13 years of excellent service is what I have received from the Bob Hall Honda dealership in Yakima WA. TOP notch customer service!

Christian Parry Logan, UT

Honda has always been my car of choice. I love the customer service whenever I need something done. They’ve always been good to me and the cars are good quality.

Joel Dorris Houston, TX

My experience with honda has been fantastic all the motorcycles I have had that are a honda brand are super reliable and they have never failed me

McCall Sperry Nampa, ID

I love my Honda Civic but every time I go and get it serviced there are problems afterward that keep me going back every two-three weeks at least two times.

Dave_ Layton, UT

Our Honda Accord is very reliable and has lasted a long time. Repairs are not difficult and for the most part just requiring preventive maintenance

Angela Hunter Salt Lake City, UT

We love the Honda mini van. The automatic doors and easy sliding seats makes traveling as a family easy and fun. We will always have a Honda Van.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I own a Honda Odyssey and I’ve owned Honda accords in the past. You can’t beat demand and resale value for the vehicles.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I've owned three Honda's in my lifetime and they have been such great cars! They are always dependable and have very few problems.