Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.2

Myah Smith American Fork, UT

I have had a Honda Odyssey for years and absolutely love it. Gas miles are great! It is so easy to drive and has great space as well.

Jennifer Harris

Very reliable car...so good, in fact, have not needed a tune-up. Very easy to get pay off amount and expeditious mailing of title

LLOYD ROSE

Bought two Honda CRVs over a period of time. This company is top notch the way they handle clients. They are up front with their dealing.

George Hassemer

I have called corporate about battery charge. During the warmer months I was getting 56-62 miles per charge. Now it is 34-37. It has been 2 weeks since I called with no response from corporate.

Ernesto Lozano

Only very positive things to say about this company. Not only do they sale GREAT cars but there customer service is superb.

James OKeefe

I am REALLY happy I bought a used 2014 Honda Accord EX. I never imagined the Accord V6 has so much power and the car is very comfortable.

Nathan P. Minneapolis, MN

Vehicle is reliable, comfortable, and plenty of trunk storage space. However it was a little difficult getting a carseat installed

Amy Gardiner Germantown, MD

LOVE my Honda Odyssey and plan on driving it until it can't run anymore. Cars are consistent and reliable -- and my next car will be a HOnda!

Andy Beall Damascus, MD

My Honda Pilot has been great in the snow and a wonderful vehicle to transport our kids to see the grandparents in West Virginia. Reliability and comfort all the way!

Jun Chen Rockville, MD

I have a car of Honda Accord. It is safe and economy. It is also convenient to service. I can buy some parts and filter from store to change by myself.

Cassidy Blaser American Fork, UT

I love my Honda Civic! It has amazing features like the blind spot camera, back up camera and touch screen. Very safe and reliable car.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Drove a Honda for years and loved it. Such a reliable and affordable car. I love that Honda’s hold their value over time. Great car!

Melissa M Kansas City, MO

Great cars without tons of maintenance. Most recent purchase was a CRV. They are reliable and great cars even if you need to buy used.

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

My 2000 Honda Prelude was my favorite car. Honda makes the best engines in the world and some of the most reliable cars overall

Van M. Orem, UT

We owned a Honda Accord. The car worked really well and never had mechanical problems. Honda is a brand you can trust to last.

Mary Johnson Flower Mound, TX

Our Honda Odyssey has been the perfect car for our family. They thought of every detail to make it comfortable and convenient!

lscho2 Salt Lake City, UT

Always good reliable cars that last long and have very few problems. Mine got up to 260 thousand miles and I have another

Tate Wilde3 American Fork, UT

I have a Honda accord 2002 and it has been running for 18 years with no problem. There has been little to no work that I have had to do on it and it drives very smooth.

Dawson Sanders Fayetteville, AR

Honda is a great car for those who love gas efficient vehicles. Honda has been at the top of the car business for a long time and they are phenomenal!

Nathan Justis Smithfield, UT

Such reliable cars! When I first started shopping for cars I heard Hondas were the most reliable and I think they've maintained that reputation pretty well.

Brodie Smithfield, UT

I have owned many Honda vehicles and I am always so happy with the quality of vehicle. I also appreciate working with their shops when repairs or maintenance are needed.

Devin Smith Lake Stevens, WA

Honda, Honda, Honda! One of the most reliable cars and machines out there! Not only do their cars last forever, but their generators have helped us out in times of need!

Mallory Evans Park City, UT

All of my cars have been purchased through Honda and I don't see myself switching anytime soon. They are very reliable cars and the customer service is great.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

Have a Honda mini van. It has over 250,000. We treat it like crap. Live on dirt roads, never repair anything and it just keeps running. Best van ever!

Lindsay Ploeger Salt Lake City, UT

The 4 cars I have owned in my over 15 years driving have all been Honda’s, used. They wear very well when well taken care of and last forever. Very reliable!

AF ,

Loved my Honda Civic for many years. Always reliable and easy to get repaired when needed. I did have some issues with the power window, but mostly good.

Janet Kolste Mendon, UT

I drive a Honda Pilot and it has been my most reliable car to date. It also handles extremely well on snow covered roads. And is the perfect size to run errands around town.

Kasey Canteli Crawfordville, FL

Their service is quick and they did a thorough job when looking at my car when I needed my wheels rotated. This car also withstood itself through a car crash I was in.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

My first car was a Honda. My family all owns vehicles from this company. I never had any issues. Costumer service workers are generous and willing to work with you.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Honda is a super great car! I used to drive a Honda Accord, it was so spacious and had a smooth drive! I would definitely recommend it to car buyers!

Kimsreview Atlanta, GA

My first car was a Honda. I was very happy with the car and have stuck with Honda when buying the Acura MDX. They are great cars and I have been amazed with how long they last.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Super reliable, long lasting, and great quality for the price you pay. Definitely a great car for anybody from beginner drivers to experienced ones. A great investment.

Jakob barre Dallas, TX

I have been driving a 2008 Honda Accord for 4 years now. It’s lasted a long time just have some reoccurring issue with the battery and engine rating too much oil.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

We have owned both Accords and Civics and found them to be quite reliable with occasional repairs, but overall they have run well - and for a long time. Great value.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I currently own a 2015 Honda Civic and have never had a major issue. I appreciate the quality of your products and plan on continuing having Honda products in the future.

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

We Owned a Honda Accord for 10 years and sold it for a lot of cash with a lot of miles on it. It drove so well and smooth and had a lot of go at acceleration.

Angela Eagle Mountain, UT

I drove a 2006 Honda Oddessy for 9 years and loved it for most of the time we had it. We did have to replace the transmission two years ago (2018) and were told that many of the 06 and 07 oddessy's had transmission problems.

Brawn Baker West Jordan, UT

Lifetime user of Honda vehicles and they are wonderful. Extremely reliable, very comfortable and high quality interiors, and such smooth operation. I will always own a Honda.

María Elena Roca Silver Spring, MD

I had a 2004 CRV for 12 years. I bought it new and it was great. In 12 years I only had to fix the air conditioner. Comfortable, safe and very stable, excellent purchase.

Jarrett Ingram Baltimore, MD

Best car I've ever driven. Excellent on gas, looks sleek and hi-tech, runs well. Only issue is with bluetooth, it freezes up sometimes. I will always be loyal to Honda!

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

I was gifted a CRX SI as a wedding gift and it was my wife's and my daughters first car. Wonderful times in my read little four cylinder stick shift rocket. Thanks Honda.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

I think Honda sells amazing, affordable, and valuable cars. Customer service is always a plus as they try to give you the best outcomes for your bucks. Never go wrong with grabbing a nice Honda.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

A true drive until it drives brand. My last Honda had 199500 miles on it with very few issues. Only traded it in because I had a raise and wanted to treat myself

Danii W. Tallahassee, FL

RELIABLE. This is my first car and I have not been disappointed in its affordability. I’m able to drive to college and back to my hometown seamlessly.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

My family has the Honda Odyssey and we bring it to all of our road trips! It makes everyone feel comfortable and safe! We love and trust the Honda company

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

Parts are cheap to fix on the cars, and the vehicles usually have good gas millage. I will say they do seem to have a fair share of car parts needing to be replaced often, but overall we will still drive Honda in our house.

Claudina Moreau Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hondas are good cars to have because they offer you a quality product for a lesser price. They offer good speakers and lasting vehicles but also do not have expensive parts.

KC Riverton, UT

We owned an Accord for several years and loved the reliability - we never had any major problems. Enjoyed the upgrades like leather seats, moon roof, etc.

Juan Beaver, PA

IF you are looking for a good cheap reliable car, this is it. MY girlfriend has had hondas all her life and she is right they are good cars. Very easy to work on and get great mileage.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

My Honda Civics I have had never had any issues other than normal maintenance. They also got super high gas mileage which was great for saving some money in our pockets.