Honda Logo

Honda

9.8

Christina Elliott Moses Lake, WA

I love the quality of their vehicles and the support they offer during recall and service situations.

James Knight Tremonton, UT

I am infused with the quality, comfort and design of the Honda Civic. Mileage and longevity of the engine are what really sold us on a Honda.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I have a honda accord and it has been a trooper! We have put lots of miles on it and it has held up exceptionally well.

Ryan Larsen Denver, CO

Great company and great cars. I have owned three different Honda cars and they have all been extremely reliable.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We have a 2005 Honda Accord. Still runs great and has over 200,000 miles. Nice quality interior as well.

Linda felt Salt Lake City, UT

We have had a Honda for many years and it has not had any problems. We love it because it is just easy to drive.

Mark Park City, UT

We have owned multiple Honda vehicles over the years. As far as reliability, you just can't go wrong.

jeremy pierce Norcross, GA

The pilot is my family’s go to when we have a family trip and we also have an older one to learn to drive in highly recommended for a family vehicle.

kaylee Ashburn, VA

Honda is an alright car service, so they can do better in the future. The salespeople lacked persuasion, and there was one that barely knew his manners towards my family. But overall, the vehicles there are quite good.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

Honda's are the perfect cars. It is reliable at all times if kept in good conditions. Interior and exterior are really nice. Love it.

Rick Austin, TX

Purchased a certified 2018 Honda Accord recently at Howdy Honda in Austin, TX. They were responsive to my questions and explained each step along the way.

Christina Kaysville, UT

We have owned a few Hondas and have been pleased with each of them. They are a reliable automobile and would consider purchasing another one.

Myah Smith American Fork, UT

I have had a Honda Odyssey for years and absolutely love it. Gas miles are great! It is so easy to drive and has great space as well.

Jennifer Harris

Very reliable car...so good, in fact, have not needed a tune-up. Very easy to get pay off amount and expeditious mailing of title

LLOYD ROSE

Bought two Honda CRVs over a period of time. This company is top notch the way they handle clients. They are up front with their dealing.

James OKeefe

I am REALLY happy I bought a used 2014 Honda Accord EX. I never imagined the Accord V6 has so much power and the car is very comfortable.

George Hassemer

I have called corporate about battery charge. During the warmer months I was getting 56-62 miles per charge. Now it is 34-37. It has been 2 weeks since I called with no response from corporate.

Ernesto Lozano

Only very positive things to say about this company. Not only do they sale GREAT cars but there customer service is superb.

Nathan P. Minneapolis, MN

Vehicle is reliable, comfortable, and plenty of trunk storage space. However it was a little difficult getting a carseat installed

Dave_ Layton, UT

Our Honda Accord is very reliable and has lasted a long time. Repairs are not difficult and for the most part just requiring preventive maintenance

Angela Hunter Salt Lake City, UT

We love the Honda mini van. The automatic doors and easy sliding seats makes traveling as a family easy and fun. We will always have a Honda Van.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I own a Honda Odyssey and I’ve owned Honda accords in the past. You can’t beat demand and resale value for the vehicles.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I've owned three Honda's in my lifetime and they have been such great cars! They are always dependable and have very few problems.

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

Our Honda Civic has served us well for many years. Hondas have a reputation for being reliable and ours has done just that. Lots of miles, but still going strong.

Janet Kolste Mendon, UT

I drive a Honda Pilot and it has been my most reliable car to date. It also handles extremely well on snow covered roads. And is the perfect size to run errands around town.

Kasey Canteli Crawfordville, FL

Their service is quick and they did a thorough job when looking at my car when I needed my wheels rotated. This car also withstood itself through a car crash I was in.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

My first car was a Honda. My family all owns vehicles from this company. I never had any issues. Costumer service workers are generous and willing to work with you.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Honda is a super great car! I used to drive a Honda Accord, it was so spacious and had a smooth drive! I would definitely recommend it to car buyers!

Kimsreview Atlanta, GA

My first car was a Honda. I was very happy with the car and have stuck with Honda when buying the Acura MDX. They are great cars and I have been amazed with how long they last.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Super reliable, long lasting, and great quality for the price you pay. Definitely a great car for anybody from beginner drivers to experienced ones. A great investment.

Jakob barre Dallas, TX

I have been driving a 2008 Honda Accord for 4 years now. It’s lasted a long time just have some reoccurring issue with the battery and engine rating too much oil.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

We have owned both Accords and Civics and found them to be quite reliable with occasional repairs, but overall they have run well - and for a long time. Great value.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I currently own a 2015 Honda Civic and have never had a major issue. I appreciate the quality of your products and plan on continuing having Honda products in the future.

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

We Owned a Honda Accord for 10 years and sold it for a lot of cash with a lot of miles on it. It drove so well and smooth and had a lot of go at acceleration.

Angela Eagle Mountain, UT

I drove a 2006 Honda Oddessy for 9 years and loved it for most of the time we had it. We did have to replace the transmission two years ago (2018) and were told that many of the 06 and 07 oddessy's had transmission problems.

Brawn Baker West Jordan, UT

Lifetime user of Honda vehicles and they are wonderful. Extremely reliable, very comfortable and high quality interiors, and such smooth operation. I will always own a Honda.

María Elena Roca Silver Spring, MD

I had a 2004 CRV for 12 years. I bought it new and it was great. In 12 years I only had to fix the air conditioner. Comfortable, safe and very stable, excellent purchase.

Jarrett Ingram Baltimore, MD

Best car I've ever driven. Excellent on gas, looks sleek and hi-tech, runs well. Only issue is with bluetooth, it freezes up sometimes. I will always be loyal to Honda!

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

I was gifted a CRX SI as a wedding gift and it was my wife's and my daughters first car. Wonderful times in my read little four cylinder stick shift rocket. Thanks Honda.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

I think Honda sells amazing, affordable, and valuable cars. Customer service is always a plus as they try to give you the best outcomes for your bucks. Never go wrong with grabbing a nice Honda.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

A true drive until it drives brand. My last Honda had 199500 miles on it with very few issues. Only traded it in because I had a raise and wanted to treat myself

Danii W. Tallahassee, FL

RELIABLE. This is my first car and I have not been disappointed in its affordability. I’m able to drive to college and back to my hometown seamlessly.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

My family has the Honda Odyssey and we bring it to all of our road trips! It makes everyone feel comfortable and safe! We love and trust the Honda company

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

Parts are cheap to fix on the cars, and the vehicles usually have good gas millage. I will say they do seem to have a fair share of car parts needing to be replaced often, but overall we will still drive Honda in our house.

Claudina Moreau Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hondas are good cars to have because they offer you a quality product for a lesser price. They offer good speakers and lasting vehicles but also do not have expensive parts.

KC Riverton, UT

We owned an Accord for several years and loved the reliability - we never had any major problems. Enjoyed the upgrades like leather seats, moon roof, etc.

Juan Beaver, PA

IF you are looking for a good cheap reliable car, this is it. MY girlfriend has had hondas all her life and she is right they are good cars. Very easy to work on and get great mileage.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

My Honda Civics I have had never had any issues other than normal maintenance. They also got super high gas mileage which was great for saving some money in our pockets.

Connor Farmington, UT

Honda has a great line of cars that are reliable and extremely smooth to drive. Their interface is user-friendly and the reselling price is very high.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

My family had a Honda and it has been a very reliable car. Everything works properly and the mileage is fantastic! I would totally recommend getting a Honda!