Best Company Guarantee Honda Logo

Honda

8.2

BannerEvents Tacoma, WA

We are the proud owners of a Honda Pilot Touring and have absolutely loved the quality of our car. There is so much space (8 seats), which is important for our large family of tall people. The car drives so smoothly and feels like a luxury car.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

I have had my Honda Pilot for over 12 years and it still runs in great condition. It is such a versatile car and each time I have taken it into the dealership, I have received great customer service and the time needed to repair has always been relatively short. I would highly recommend buying a Honda.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

We own a Honda Odyssey and it is such a reliable car! We've had it for almost 15 years now and it still works like brand new! Honda really values its customers by providing top of the line customer service to match its wonderfully designed cars. They're affordable and a trustworthy brand!

Dallen Howes Provo, UT

We have been driving our Honda Civic for over 12 years, and it still runs well! I have had to have it serviced a few times, and although I hate having to get things fixed, the customer service and the quality of the repairs have been great.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I love my Honda Pilot! It is my second Honda Pilot I've owned. It is spacey inside and seems to be built well, as the only expenses I've had to put in are maintenance ones. It has seating for 8 people, 5 adults and 3 kids. It makes a great family vehicle.

Trent Frazer Riverton, UT

Our new Honda Odyssey has been a great decision in my mind. Plenty of room, feels safe, practical and comfortable, super easy to drive. Love the backup camera and the DVD player for the kids when we go on long trips. We should have gotten one of these long ago.

AK Riverton, UT

My Honda Civic has been one of my favorite and most reliable cars. Personally, I like the smaller frame, easier for me to drive and get into parking spots. For the most park, I've just had routine maintenance to do. I had an issue with the electric window, but outside of that, nothing major.

Gail Strother Bentonville, AR

Dependability is the best word to describe a Honda. We have tried other brands but we came back to Honda. We have a Civic and an Accord from 2007 with over 100k miles and they are still going strong and look great. Our 2007 Civic has been passed down to our son and we replaced it with a new Civic. this past year. We are Honda fans for life.

symber Orem, UT

I love my Honda Fit! I know its reliable and the gas mileage is amazing. Not only that, but it's the cutest car and has the best features, like being able to fold down my back seats. I would definitely​ recommend this car to others.

Dustin Marx Brighton, CO

We have purchased two used Honda Civics and have purchased a Honda CRV and Honda Pilot new from a local Honda dealer. All of our Honda vehicles have offered tremendous reliability and we look forward to purchasing more Honda vehicles in the future.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I recently bought a Honda Civic and I got a notice in the mail of a recall and I went into my closest Honda dealer and it was taken care of quick and easy. I just walked in and they were ready to help fix it. No problems with my car to speak of.

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

My family has been loyal to Honda for years. We find that this brand of car is reliable and safe. And DEFINITELY worth every penny. When buying a car for my 16 year old daughter, Honda was a natural choice. Although it scared me that she would be out on the roads driving alone, I knew that putting her in a Honda car would keep her safe. And it proved to be true. Only two years after buying her car, she got in a life threatening car crash, and walked away without a scratch on her. Thanks, Honda.

Naomi Colorado Springs, CO

We have a Honda Civic and a Honda CR-V. We recently bought a Honda Fit for our daughter. We are firm believers in the quality Honda puts in its cars. We love our CR-V, even with 160K miles on it. Honda creates quality vehicles that last a long time.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

So my 2005 Honda Civic has treated me well for the past 3 years since I bought it used. It gets great mileage, and has almost had zero upkeep. My only concern is that part of the cloth has comes off the inside doors, as well there is a leak coming in through my rear view mirror. However, both of these are more cosmetic, and overall--a great commuter vehicle!

Jacob Shaner

I drove a Honda Accord for several years. To this day it’s probably still my favorite car to have driven, even though it was getting pretty old. It held up well under the high mileage. It was a great car to drive around while I was in high school.

MICHELLE Mesa, AZ

I have owned 2 Honda civics, 1 Honda Odyssey, and 1 Honda accord. They are all great cars, reliable and dependable. Great trade in value. Customer service is usually good at our local dealership. I would recommend any new car buyer to look at Honda.

Lori Salt Lake City, UT

We have had 4 or 5 different brands of cars and Honda is my favorite. It just feels like it drives much smoother than others and the gas mileage is really good. We haven't had to make any major repairs. I will buy another Honda when the time comes.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Honda Civic in the Past and I loved it. It gave me great gas mileage and ran like a champ always. It had enough room for a 6'10" man like me and I also like the other brands, especially the Pilot. I have driven one a few times and it is the perfect size for a family like mine.

Dean Ogden, UT

I have owned 3 Hondas and have always really liked them. They are reliable, comfortable, affordable and comfortable. I know that I will buy another one down the road because of the wonderful experiences I have had in the past. Gas mileage is a huge bonus!

Arion Session-Walker Tallahassee, FL

I actually love Honda. I have a Honda myself and they have good quality cars.

its Dana Orlando, FL

Very easy to use, valuable car with affordable prices . Very secure

Michala Tallahassee, FL

Awesome customer service when having car issues and provides great maintenance.

Wilinda Sylvestre Jacksonville, FL

I love Honda! The best car company with affordable and reliable cars!

Shelbi Griggs Houston, TX

Very trustworthy cars and the spring branch easy Honda has the best sales people ever.

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

I love my Honda, and I always have great interactions with the Honda dealership I take my car to.

The Bean Spiller Provo, UT

We have a Honda Odyssey from 2000 and it still runs great. Simple construction, so repairs are simple as well

Nelly Nakhon Sawan, 60

I drive a Honda Accord and love it. It drives smoothly and has great gas mileage. The seats are comfortable which makes long drives more bare able.

Beth Knight Nakhon Sawan, 60

I’ve had my Honda since 2006 and still love it! It’s still in great condition and has had no serious issues or needed repairs

Mary Hardy Annapolis, MD

Lots of great things. Spacious interior with lots of passenger space and Comfortable front seats there are also Many clever storage compartments

jeremy pierce Norcross, GA

The pilot is my family’s go to when we have a family trip and we also have an older one to learn to drive in highly recommended for a family vehicle.

Prashant

I like the reliability of my Honda- honda CRV. Its a sturdy vehicle with great reliability. I have gotten serivce at Honda dealership. The serive there is great.

Byron Caldwell

Hands down, the best car manufacturer in my book. From quality to customer service, they nail it. And, the resale value of their product just drives my point.

Hector R. Perez-Gilbe

Great product and customer service. I've had Honda Accord for the last 15 years, car is excellent and never had problems with customer service when I take it for maintenance.

John Williams

I have a Honda Pilot--great car! But Honda has a problem with their white and light gray color vehicles with the paint peeling off after a few years. They are aware of the problem but still have not been able to fix it.

Christopher Haueter

Our Honda CRV is probably the most reliable, versatile and practical car we've ever owned. We love it and will always consider Honda when looking for another car

Carlos Vasquez

Only have had good experiences from them wether it was my first honda which was a 84' prelude, or my 91 CRX, or one of my many different models and years of different Accords.

JUNE C

Excellent experience with 3 new Accords and 1 new Crosstour. Reliability, craftsmanship and great technology have made me a lifelong repeat customer.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

Honda has such high quality and long lasting cars. I have had very little to no problems with hondas for years. I also love the layout and comfort of the car.

Sicely Lyn Russell Chandler, AZ

I have a Honda Fit 2009 and I love it! It's a cute car and I haven't had any problems with it! I wish it had a Bluetooth but other than that it's amazing!

Corbin Short West Wendover, NV

My only complaint with the Honda I owned was the road noise on the Honda Accord Coupe. It was a really fun car to drive to be honest. Really quick and comfortable. I was just so surprised by how much road noise. Everything else about the car was amazing though. And Honda has similar reliability to that of Toyota (I am a huge fan of Toyota).

Julia Justis Smithfield, UT

I used to have all sorts of problems with my cars...until I got a Honda. Haven’t had a single problem in the last 12 years since I’ve owned my Honda. So reliable. What else could you want?

Megan Melanson Las Vegas, NV

I love my Honda! It’s the best car company. My car never has any maintained issues. It’s extremely reliable. I love the features Honda has to offer without blowing the bank. I will have a Honda for the rest of my life!

Crystal Logan, UT

I have had honda automobiles most of my adult life. They run well with little need for repair. My last Honda went over 200,000 miles. We are looking to move from a odyssey to a crv.

Rachel Rupp Overland Park, KS

I have had my Honda for 6 years and the car itself is 20 years old. Considering the age of the car, I have very few issues. I travel often and my Honda has proven to be quite a reliable vehicle for me.

Azrienne Davis Tallahassee, FL

My Honda has lasted me since 2010 and I have driven it across the country on a trip. It is very reliable and I bought it for a reasonable price. The gas tank does very well and you dont have to put in much to fill it up!

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

One of our first cars as a couple was a Honda Odyssey, we have been so rough on it and its held up to all of the challenges. Its 13 years old has over 200k miles and still going strong.

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

I've owned 2 Hondas in my lifetime and they have both been great! Not only do their cars last forever but if you take of your Honda, it holds it's value. Great for trade ins and trade ups!

Matthew Wadley San Diego, CA

I've had my Honda Pilot for 7 years now and with 175K miles strong it is still running great. I love the size and how all 6 of us can go on a road trip and still have plenty of legroom. I love the seat warmers and the drop-down tv screen that we can put movies on for the kids on a long road trip

cb Thibodaux, LA

I used to own a Honda Civic and I never had any problems with it. Very affordable and very durable! Gas mileage is very nice and I only ever spend about $25 at the most to fill up my tank.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

I have a Honda Accord and I wouldn't wish for another car. Great gas mileage and amazing customer service. They're very quick to alert you of any recalls with your vehicle so you can be as safe as possible on the road.