Honda Logo

Honda

9.8

Mariana Linares , NC

We used to have a Honda Pilot as our family car, and while the car generally worked well, I will say that the price did not match the amenities. The car worked great; however, it was a high price for what we paid for. The interior was not as nice as other similarly priced vehicles, and we did face some problems with the internal leather bubbling up and the steering wheel which would always steer to the right naturally.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

My husband and I have owned a Honda Accord since we were married. Our first Accord was a 2001 V6. It has 280,000 miles on it and is still going. When it was time for a new car, over and over we have chosen Accord. Our most recent will be passed down to our kids when they are old enough to drive.

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

We love love love our Honda CRV. We bought it used and really didn’t know much about the car until after we bought it. We really lucked out. Our mechanic likes it much better than the former car which was much more difficult to get parts for.

Nate Jenson Provo, UT

I have a Civic and an Odyssey. Both have been reliable and good values. The only real complaint I have is the seats. I wish the people who designed the seats had some idea as to what the human spine is supposed to be shaped like and that they would design the seat backs accordingly. As it is, they seem to be designed for cave-men that are hunched over all the time.

take7 Sandy, UT

We own 2 small cars. They are built to last. We never had any problems with the car except our own misuse. Gas was cost effective. It was always easy to service and do repairs. We used them to travel to nearby states as well and passed on to young family members in college.

BannerEvents Tacoma, WA

We are the proud owners of a Honda Pilot Touring and have absolutely loved the quality of our car. There is so much space (8 seats), which is important for our large family of tall people. The car drives so smoothly and feels like a luxury car.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

I have had my Honda Pilot for over 12 years and it still runs in great condition. It is such a versatile car and each time I have taken it into the dealership, I have received great customer service and the time needed to repair has always been relatively short. I would highly recommend buying a Honda.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

We own a Honda Odyssey and it is such a reliable car! We've had it for almost 15 years now and it still works like brand new! Honda really values its customers by providing top of the line customer service to match its wonderfully designed cars. They're affordable and a trustworthy brand!

Dallen Howes Provo, UT

We have been driving our Honda Civic for over 12 years, and it still runs well! I have had to have it serviced a few times, and although I hate having to get things fixed, the customer service and the quality of the repairs have been great.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

I love my Honda Pilot! It is my second Honda Pilot I've owned. It is spacey inside and seems to be built well, as the only expenses I've had to put in are maintenance ones. It has seating for 8 people, 5 adults and 3 kids. It makes a great family vehicle.

Trent Frazer Riverton, UT

Our new Honda Odyssey has been a great decision in my mind. Plenty of room, feels safe, practical and comfortable, super easy to drive. Love the backup camera and the DVD player for the kids when we go on long trips. We should have gotten one of these long ago.

AK Riverton, UT

My Honda Civic has been one of my favorite and most reliable cars. Personally, I like the smaller frame, easier for me to drive and get into parking spots. For the most park, I've just had routine maintenance to do. I had an issue with the electric window, but outside of that, nothing major.

Gail Strother Bentonville, AR

Dependability is the best word to describe a Honda. We have tried other brands but we came back to Honda. We have a Civic and an Accord from 2007 with over 100k miles and they are still going strong and look great. Our 2007 Civic has been passed down to our son and we replaced it with a new Civic. this past year. We are Honda fans for life.

symber Orem, UT

I love my Honda Fit! I know its reliable and the gas mileage is amazing. Not only that, but it's the cutest car and has the best features, like being able to fold down my back seats. I would definitely​ recommend this car to others.

Dustin Marx Brighton, CO

We have purchased two used Honda Civics and have purchased a Honda CRV and Honda Pilot new from a local Honda dealer. All of our Honda vehicles have offered tremendous reliability and we look forward to purchasing more Honda vehicles in the future.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I recently bought a Honda Civic and I got a notice in the mail of a recall and I went into my closest Honda dealer and it was taken care of quick and easy. I just walked in and they were ready to help fix it. No problems with my car to speak of.

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

My family has been loyal to Honda for years. We find that this brand of car is reliable and safe. And DEFINITELY worth every penny. When buying a car for my 16 year old daughter, Honda was a natural choice. Although it scared me that she would be out on the roads driving alone, I knew that putting her in a Honda car would keep her safe. And it proved to be true. Only two years after buying her car, she got in a life threatening car crash, and walked away without a scratch on her. Thanks, Honda.

Naomi Colorado Springs, CO

We have a Honda Civic and a Honda CR-V. We recently bought a Honda Fit for our daughter. We are firm believers in the quality Honda puts in its cars. We love our CR-V, even with 160K miles on it. Honda creates quality vehicles that last a long time.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

So my 2005 Honda Civic has treated me well for the past 3 years since I bought it used. It gets great mileage, and has almost had zero upkeep. My only concern is that part of the cloth has comes off the inside doors, as well there is a leak coming in through my rear view mirror. However, both of these are more cosmetic, and overall--a great commuter vehicle!

Jacob Shaner

I drove a Honda Accord for several years. To this day it’s probably still my favorite car to have driven, even though it was getting pretty old. It held up well under the high mileage. It was a great car to drive around while I was in high school.

MICHELLE Mesa, AZ

I have owned 2 Honda civics, 1 Honda Odyssey, and 1 Honda accord. They are all great cars, reliable and dependable. Great trade in value. Customer service is usually good at our local dealership. I would recommend any new car buyer to look at Honda.

Lori Salt Lake City, UT

We have had 4 or 5 different brands of cars and Honda is my favorite. It just feels like it drives much smoother than others and the gas mileage is really good. We haven't had to make any major repairs. I will buy another Honda when the time comes.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Honda Civic in the Past and I loved it. It gave me great gas mileage and ran like a champ always. It had enough room for a 6'10" man like me and I also like the other brands, especially the Pilot. I have driven one a few times and it is the perfect size for a family like mine.

Dean Ogden, UT

I have owned 3 Hondas and have always really liked them. They are reliable, comfortable, affordable and comfortable. I know that I will buy another one down the road because of the wonderful experiences I have had in the past. Gas mileage is a huge bonus!

Jim Schmidt

Excellent product, great service, good deals, very responsive

Dave Marlowe American Fork, UT

I am on the Honda for at least 20 years and continued to purchase them as I find them reliable and well worth the money

Jace Hull Orem, UT

Our Honda Pilot has been a great car and has lasted many years! We haven’t had very many problems with it at all.

Lukaah Marlowe American Fork, UT

We have been a long time user of Honda, and we love them. The cars don’t go out easy, the quality is fantastic, and it is great altogether.

Ashley Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Great quality cars at very reasonable prices! I’ve had several Honda’s through the years, and currently drive a Honda Fit, which I LOVE!

Hailey Burt Eagle Mountain, UT

My mom had a Honda Pilot for years, which I would usually drive, and we loved that car. It was reliable and we hardly ever had car repairs.

Trent Ewing Round Lake, IL

I have owned several Honda vehicles over the last 20 years! They run great and last forever! Would always recommend the Accord and Civic!

Emma Simpson West Valley City, UT

I have been driving a Honda for the past little while and it is a very reliable car. It is 25 years old, yet it still runs well.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

I've owned 2 Honda Accords. Bought them brand new. Have never had any issues with them. Reliable and solid.

Natalie D. Logan, UT

I grew up in a home full of Honda vehicles. I love the way they look, the way they drive, and the way they last forever.

Lauretta Flammer Los Angeles, CA

We've had our Honda Odyssey for 12 years and it has been a great van! We're impressed with the durability, we bought a Honda Fit too.

Caytee Wankier Idaho Falls, ID

We love our Honda Odyssey! When we bought it, we were so pleased with the functionality that we wished we would have bought it five years earlier!

Leisha Logan, UT

I have a Honda Civic, and I love it!! Made well with great service from any Honda dealership. I hope to drive it forever!!

Trey Bishop Logan, UT

I have had a Honda for 25+ years. The best reliability of any car I have owned. With all of the worries in life, it’s nice not having to worry about the car.

Chelsey Smith ,

13 years of excellent service is what I have received from the Bob Hall Honda dealership in Yakima WA. TOP notch customer service!

Christian Parry Logan, UT

Honda has always been my car of choice. I love the customer service whenever I need something done. They’ve always been good to me and the cars are good quality.

Joel Dorris Houston, TX

My experience with honda has been fantastic all the motorcycles I have had that are a honda brand are super reliable and they have never failed me

McCall Sperry Nampa, ID

I love my Honda Civic but every time I go and get it serviced there are problems afterward that keep me going back every two-three weeks at least two times.

Byron Caldwell

Hands down, the best car manufacturer in my book. From quality to customer service, they nail it. And, the resale value of their product just drives my point.

Prashant

I like the reliability of my Honda- honda CRV. Its a sturdy vehicle with great reliability. I have gotten serivce at Honda dealership. The serive there is great.

Hector R. Perez-Gilbe

Great product and customer service. I've had Honda Accord for the last 15 years, car is excellent and never had problems with customer service when I take it for maintenance.

John Williams

I have a Honda Pilot--great car! But Honda has a problem with their white and light gray color vehicles with the paint peeling off after a few years. They are aware of the problem but still have not been able to fix it.

Carlos Vasquez

Only have had good experiences from them wether it was my first honda which was a 84' prelude, or my 91 CRX, or one of my many different models and years of different Accords.

JUNE C

Excellent experience with 3 new Accords and 1 new Crosstour. Reliability, craftsmanship and great technology have made me a lifelong repeat customer.

Christopher Haueter

Our Honda CRV is probably the most reliable, versatile and practical car we've ever owned. We love it and will always consider Honda when looking for another car

Lindsay Ploeger Salt Lake City, UT

The 4 cars I have owned in my over 15 years driving have all been Honda’s, used. They wear very well when well taken care of and last forever. Very reliable!