Honda Logo

Honda

9.8

Larry & Cristy

Quality is number 1. They have very high standards and their vehicles show it. Price is a little high, but you get what you pay for. They used to give coupon books to use their service department. That went by the wayside, and if not, they haven't given me one in my past 3 vehicles!

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

One of my favorite cars I ever owned was a Honda Civic. It was a great car and got me around town in style. It got great gas mileage as well. It held it's value extremely well and I sold it for almost as much as I paid for it.

Diana Ploeger Oakley, UT

I have purchased at least seven Honda vehicles over the last 40 years. Not one of them has had a major issue. The vehicles have been driven to over 100,000 miles and three even more than that when another family member has taken over the vehicle.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

I have owned several Honda vehicles, motorcycles, and lawn mowers over the years and have always been impressed with how they are built and hold up! Honda stands by their products, and I have yet to meet someone who wasn't impress by them! Some of the best cars I have ever owned have been Honda!

Amanda Hodges Little Rock, AR

I purchased a Honda Accord in 2012 and I loved it. It was a great car and got great gas mileage. I was able to give the car to my son who still drives it today and it remains in great shape. I would recommend this car because I never had any issues with it. The only thing I had to do was regular maintenance on it. It has over 200,000 miles and it is still going strong. It is a mid size car which is great for travel or commuting to and from work. It also has a large trunk and room in the back seat.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We currently own two Honda Accord's at our home. We have one that is quite a bit older for our teenager and it has given us no problems and still runs great and the other one is still running great too. The older one has 150,000 miles on it and we haven't really had to take it in the shop for maintenance. We chose Honda's because they known to be reliable.

Shedot1 Clearfield, UT

Married my husband because he drove a Honda. Not really, but it was impressive to me that he drove such a sensible car. Survived Illinois ice storms that froze the doors shut, Utah heat that made the make and model decals melt off, and crazy Wisconsin salted winter roads. It wasn’t pretty, but the car kept running and never had a huge expense to repair it to get it back to running properly. Rarely needed repairs.

April H Lehi, UT

Honda could be called Old Faithful as far as I'm concerned. I've driven two Hondas - a Pilot and an Odyssey - and they have both been my longest owned and most reliable cars. I also enjoy driving them. I feel like they drive very smooth and just great quality. I am sure we are not done with Hondas. We will buy more in years to come. I would highly recommend them - especially the mini van for busy, large families.

Wesley Jackson Owings Mills, MD

My wife has had nearly every model of Honda. They have all been incredibly user friendly, reliable and inexpensive to own. She will not buy any other brand of vehicle because of this. When we trade them in we get much more than we expected each time. Can't say enough about how much we enjoyed using all of our Honda's over the years. 00' Civic to '12 Pilot and many in-between.

Derrian Tallahassee, FL

All of the vehicles I've ever had has always been Honda! Their vehicles are always reliable and each honda vehicle lasts for over 15 years! They ride so smoothly and the I love the warranty they give thier customers! I will buy my children hinda vehicles just because I know for a fact they will something reliable and something that will last them as long as they need.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

We own a Pilot and a brand new Civic. We've done regular maintenance on our Pilot and never had a single problem with it. I love that it can tow small loads and has room for our growing family. We decided to stick with the Honda brand when my previous commuter car went out. I've only had my Civic a few months, but am extremely happy with the purchase.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

In 2007, my family decided to buy two Honda cars, one Civic coup and one Accord sedan. Both have needed minimal work done on them, and still run to this year. Only last year did my parents upgrade to a new Accord. The Civic has made numerous trips to Utah, California, Arkansas, and all around. Very reliable, and probably the best value you can find.

bailey jo Orem, UT

We bought our Honda crv and it has some issues because of the previous owner, after a couple easy fixes, I never worry about our car. It runs wonderfully and Honda is always so on top of helping us. We love how it runs and love the space we have on the inside. our Honda is gonna last forever! also love the color we have. its a dark charcoal gray- absolutely perfect!

Krystal Taylor Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my Honda Civic, it is a very reliable car, easy to maintain. I love the gas mileage that I get, and how smoothly it drives. I feel like overall Honda vehicles will last a long time (given that it is properly maintained), my mother has had the same Honda Pilot for 14 years, and had no intentions of selling it anytime soon. I've had pleasant experiences whenever I've had to go into the Honda dealership, and I'm happy with their customer service.

Julie Kincaid Soldotna, AK

We have bought four Honda vehicles over the past 12 years and have loved them all. We have had an Accord, an Odyssey, a Pilot and a CRV. I think my favorite has been our Odyssey. It has handled 6 kids over the past 11 years, and has worked like a champ. I think I have only had to fix one small mechanical part on it in that time. I would totally buy another Honda in the future.

Nell Damascus, MD

We like the reputation for quality and the resale value of the Honda. We currently own a Pilot and are very pleased

Bethany Rockville, MD

There were several recalls after I made a purchase of Honda Accord. It is a good family car with no issues in the past 5 years.

Cassidy Blaser American Fork, UT

I love my Honda Civic! It has amazing features like the blind spot camera, back up camera and touch screen. Very safe and reliable car.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Drove a Honda for years and loved it. Such a reliable and affordable car. I love that Honda’s hold their value over time. Great car!

Melissa M Kansas City, MO

Great cars without tons of maintenance. Most recent purchase was a CRV. They are reliable and great cars even if you need to buy used.

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

My 2000 Honda Prelude was my favorite car. Honda makes the best engines in the world and some of the most reliable cars overall

Van M. Orem, UT

We owned a Honda Accord. The car worked really well and never had mechanical problems. Honda is a brand you can trust to last.

Mary Johnson Flower Mound, TX

Our Honda Odyssey has been the perfect car for our family. They thought of every detail to make it comfortable and convenient!

lscho2 Salt Lake City, UT

Always good reliable cars that last long and have very few problems. Mine got up to 260 thousand miles and I have another

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

Great experience when i bought my Honda. They were kind and easy to work with. It was my first car that I bought myself, so i was excited

Tate Wilde3 American Fork, UT

I have a Honda accord 2002 and it has been running for 18 years with no problem. There has been little to no work that I have had to do on it and it drives very smooth.

Dawson Sanders Fayetteville, AR

Honda is a great car for those who love gas efficient vehicles. Honda has been at the top of the car business for a long time and they are phenomenal!

Nathan Justis Smithfield, UT

Such reliable cars! When I first started shopping for cars I heard Hondas were the most reliable and I think they've maintained that reputation pretty well.

Brodie Smithfield, UT

I have owned many Honda vehicles and I am always so happy with the quality of vehicle. I also appreciate working with their shops when repairs or maintenance are needed.

Devin Smith Lake Stevens, WA

Honda, Honda, Honda! One of the most reliable cars and machines out there! Not only do their cars last forever, but their generators have helped us out in times of need!

Mallory Evans Park City, UT

All of my cars have been purchased through Honda and I don't see myself switching anytime soon. They are very reliable cars and the customer service is great.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

Have a Honda mini van. It has over 250,000. We treat it like crap. Live on dirt roads, never repair anything and it just keeps running. Best van ever!

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I drove a 2003 Honda Civic from 2007-2013. I loved that car and miss it. It got me through great and bad times of my life. It also had the best gas mileage of any vehicle I have ever owned!

Kimmi Riverton, UT

I grew up with Honda's and now my siblings and I still buy them. They have been so reliable for all our family needs, large and small. We have several pictures with all our Honda vehicles lined up at campsites or driveways.

Angeline Benjamin

Reliable, low maintenance, high tech, I have leased 3 different Honda and the only money I spent were the scheduled maintenance. Because I leases the carr, I only kept each car between 28-33 months.

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

I've owned 2 Hondas in my lifetime and they have both been great! Not only do their cars last forever but if you take of your Honda, it holds it's value. Great for trade ins and trade ups!

Frances Harmatuk Baltimore, MD

I toggle between Honda and Nissaan, usually as a result of what deals are being offered. I have bought Nissaan the last couple of cars mainly because Honda is just not as competitive with offers and perks. It's a shame because the Honda dealers in this area are much nicer and service centers are more trustworthy than my experience with the Nissaan service centers.

Bret Norton Thatcher, AZ

Have driven a couple of Hondas and have been very impressed. Mechanically as sound as you can get. Engines are dependable and bullet proof. Comfortable and enjoyable to drive. Would definitely recommend a Honda to any of my friends.

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

I love my Honda Pilot. I've owned various models through the years and have enjoyed every single one. Honda's are high quality, yet affordable...inexpensive to buy and inexpensive to maintain. Once you own a Honda, you'll be a customer for life.

Hallie Anderson Logan, UT

We have a 2008 Honda Pilot and absolutely love it. It might not be the newest car, but it sure does the job. It’s been very reliable and hasn’t had too many problems in the past. I’ve had a Honda CRV as well, and it worked exceptionally well for many years.

Myken American Fork, UT

My Honda Pilot has been the most reliable and solid car we’ve owned as of yet! We trust Honda as a company. I recently got notified of an airbag recall and was able to call and get an appointment for free repair in a timely manner. Service has always been quick and responsive.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

In 2018 I purchased a Honda from a Honda company and loved it! The salesmen were very attentive and very helpful. They made sure to answer all my questions and were also patient with me while I viewed different cars in the lot. Honda always makes great cars with great comfortability.

Jasmin Ortega Lakeland, FL

Honda is a very trustworthy and cost worthy car. I have had my car for the past 2 years and have rarely had problems. If I do have problems I take my car to local Honda dealer and they help me in the best conditions and right away!

Emma Kleinze Logan, UT

My very first car was a Honda CRV. I used it up to 240,000 miles and it still got me from point A to point B. Seriously one of the most reliable cars and long lasting cars I have ever had. I highly recommend Honda's to others.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I've owned a Civic, Crosstour, CRV, Pilot and now an Odyssey. Can you tell I love Honda? Seriously though, when you have young kids, you need to have a vehicle that's not only safe, but reliable. And the best thing about Honda is you get all the bells and whistles at a reasonable price!

Mariana Linares , NC

We used to have a Honda Pilot as our family car, and while the car generally worked well, I will say that the price did not match the amenities. The car worked great; however, it was a high price for what we paid for. The interior was not as nice as other similarly priced vehicles, and we did face some problems with the internal leather bubbling up and the steering wheel which would always steer to the right naturally.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

My husband and I have owned a Honda Accord since we were married. Our first Accord was a 2001 V6. It has 280,000 miles on it and is still going. When it was time for a new car, over and over we have chosen Accord. Our most recent will be passed down to our kids when they are old enough to drive.

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

We love love love our Honda CRV. We bought it used and really didn’t know much about the car until after we bought it. We really lucked out. Our mechanic likes it much better than the former car which was much more difficult to get parts for.

Nate Jenson Provo, UT

I have a Civic and an Odyssey. Both have been reliable and good values. The only real complaint I have is the seats. I wish the people who designed the seats had some idea as to what the human spine is supposed to be shaped like and that they would design the seat backs accordingly. As it is, they seem to be designed for cave-men that are hunched over all the time.

take7 Sandy, UT

We own 2 small cars. They are built to last. We never had any problems with the car except our own misuse. Gas was cost effective. It was always easy to service and do repairs. We used them to travel to nearby states as well and passed on to young family members in college.