Chevrolet Logo

Chevrolet

8.6

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

In 2014 I drove a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu for about 6 months, which was a great car, giving me no problems whatsoever. Very reliable and efficient. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a larger sedan.

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

My husband and I drive a Chevy Silverado and we absolutely love it! The car works great and is very safe. The only downside is the gas millage but that is because of the type of car.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

I own a Chevrolet S10 and it has been a great a little run around truck. Its perfect for moving furniture, taking stuff to the dump, etc. Lately it has been having some starter issues but other than that it has been a good truck.

Abel

They really good service deparment and they helped me with what I needed

Janiah Cook Tallahassee, FL

My current car is a chevy cruze and my mom also has a chevy, there are a lot of mechanical problems and it eats up gas like crazy !

lscho2 Salt Lake City, UT

Drove the car for a bit while living out of state it always ran well. I liked the cruize ir was a bit slow

Dawson Sanders Fayetteville, AR

Chevrolet is a great car brand. Their vehicles are top quality at a great price! Very comfortable and quality material!

Jared Holland Logan, UT

I liked my Chevy truck for its ride and comfort, but ultimately switched to a Ford because of the larger back seat. I also like the eco boost.

Pam Parry Vienna, VA

I have a 2017 Chevy Trax car. It's pretty nice. It's a perfect sized car for living in a big city. It's super small so I can park anywhere.

Jules

I love my car. Have not had to use customer service. My car only had 23k miles on it. I have always been a chevy fan. They never die.

Stephen Robbins

Good quality vehicle, good dealer service. After 20,000 miles I have had no mechanical issues. Dealer service has been excellent.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Our Silverado 1500 has been the best truck we've ever had. Such a comfortable ride, compared to what we drove back in the day!

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I owned a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado z71 and it was such an awesome vehicle that was comfortable and quite for what I needed

Mary Hardy Annapolis, MD

I had a very positive experience at the Chevy dealership. No pressure and was shown many different models. Even kept a vehicle overnight to consider. Excellent service.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

I have loved my chevy cobalt. It has been very durable and gets great gas mileage. I love the layout and size of the car. And I love the sporty material seats.

Jada Scott Norman, OK

I own a Chevrolet and have owned one since 2005 and I have no complaints! If I have ever experienced car trouble the Chevy dealer does an amazing job with making sure I am taken care of.

Steve Laird Midvale, UT

We have been very happy with our Chevrolet Traverse. It is a great option for a large family, without having the extra large SUV. We previously had a Chevrolet Suburban, but switched to the Traverse. We have loved it!

Shedot1 Clearfield, UT

I like that our Suburban fits the whole family and our gear, but hate all the computer glitches. Even after they were “fixed” new glitches would appear, or old ones would return. The car seems to drive fine and I love the backup camera, so it’s fine, I just wish it worked the way it was supposed to.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

We have had a couple of Chevy Suburbans over the years. They are great vehicles and seems to last longer than other like kind vehicles. Would definitely buy another one.

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

I raised a family of seven and the Chevy suburban for over 12 years and the car had over 200,000 miles and we’re still going strong! I love that it’s an American made car too!

Olivia Hakes American Fork, UT

Love my Chevy Cruze! The car is great but I do feel like there are some design issues that shouldn’t be happening. The cover on both of my mirrors on the visors snapped off. Frustrating but I still love my car!

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

We are currently owners of a Suburban 2015. It's a great car for our family of seven. Some of the pieces are falling apart which is frustrating. Other than that, we are happy with it.

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

Chevrolet is a great car brand! Very safe and reliable for my family and i! Highly Recommend! All the staff and representatives were very respectful and nice!

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I once had a Chevrolet pickup truck. It was a great vehicle. For time I had it I had no major issues of any kind and it was priced fairly when I purchased it. I would recommend this brand without hesitation.

Violet Acosta Stewart ,

I absoloutley love my Chevy, they're extremely reliable and I've never had problems with mine. I've owned mine since 2006 and it was family cheap, brand new.

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

I used to like Chevy, but it seems their vehicles don’t live up to their name anymore. I had a newer 2015 Chevy Cruze and had so many problems with it, and the problems were so costly that I had to let it go back. Was not too pleased.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

My first car was a Chevrolet, and I was extremely happy with the gas milage. It was an older model, so the thing I didn't like the most were the manual windows. Obviously if you get a newer model, you won't have that issue!

Hunter Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a 1999 Chevrolet and I am very surprised at how long it has lasted. I have had a Ford and Chevy has out lived them every time. Very Happy with Them.

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

I loved my Chevrolet k1500! The truck had plenty of room and was always reliable. If I ever buy another truck, I will definitely consider Chevrolet again.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

The last 3 trucks we have owned were Chevys . We do like their trucks. We currently own a used truck with quite a few miles on it and it still runs great. We only buy trucks from this maker.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

My grandma gave us her monte carlo that was 25 years old with only 25,000 miles on it. It was a tank and so solid!! We drove it for a couple of years and it ate gas like crazy but It worked great!

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

My very first car was a Chevrolet Caprice Classic. It was a beast of a machine. It was old and beat up but just kept going. I think it was a great example of Chevrolet vehicles. Strong, reliable and long lasting.

Sonya L Wells Roseville, CA

I bought a new Chevrolet Equinox in 2011. I immediately began having issues with the transmission, air conditioning, and engine. I took the car to the dealership several times to find out the problem. They would make me wait a long time to return it and say they couldn't find the problem. I had the mechanic manager at John Sullivan Chevrolet tell me I was driving my car too gently and encouraged me to be too aggressive to get the car to accelerate correctly. They admitted nothing. I finally gave up and traded the car in because of yet another issue, the catalytic converter. It was then that I started getting letters about recall issues and lawyers advertising about issues with the car. But compensation was only available for owners of the car... The whole company system failed my family, hence I would encourage anyone to avoid that company as they are not an ethical company.

Amy Decker Bloomington, IN

We owned a Corvette, and loved the performance of the vehicle. It was a fun car to drive, and just a classic sports car with great features and a quality company behind it.

Mike Liddle Provo, UT

I’ve enjoyed my 2014 chevy Cruze. It’s a manual and the only complaint I have is that my clutch pedal keeps coming loose and having weird problems that are easy enough to get a short fix that I don’t want to pay to possibly fix it. Other than that the car has worked well and is really enjoyable.

Natalie D. Logan, UT

If you want a car that's reliable and dependable then you need to go through Chevrolet.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

My husband has driven a Chevrolet truck for over 20 years now. They are dependably and durable.

Mindy Baumann Logan, UT

We love our Chevy truck and our Traverse! Safe, reliable vehicles that last many years.

Irene Wright Tarpon Springs, FL

Love my Chevy Equinox, but hate the a/c vent that is on the driver's side by the door...airflow is blocked by the steering wheel!

Erik Wilhide

Just drive a Chevy at work and its real nice. The backup camera is really nice with a large screen. The ride is smooth and its comfortable.

Shane Lopez

They were honest and friendly and honored an online price even after I had been quoted a higher in person price.

Charlene Moltz

I have had a great experience with Chevy they are very professional when I have had them work for me.

Loretta Jurek

we own and have owned many chevy's. reilible, trustworthy, has served our needs an dother family members

Joseph Williamson

I have had nothing bad to say even when I had a problem they were quick to resolve it to my satisfaction

RONALD REED

Very good value as I have been getting great gas mileage. I feel the quality of the car is bry good for the cost i paid

Greg

Good product, need better pricing and other options of finance,. They only want o giv deals if you use there financing service is great..

H W Beckley

Average across the board. Could improve quality of truck and provide more "bang for the buck". Also, dealerships could care if a customer comes back to buy another vehicle.

Jeffrey J Jourdonais

Excellent products, especially the double cab Silverados proudly made by union workers in Fort Wayne Indiana

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

Every Chevy I’ve drove has ran super smooth. I love how long they run. They have a variety of different vehicles, making it easy to find one you like

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

My first car was a Chevrolet and I miss it so much! Chevrolet is known for their cars to last a very long time and inexpensive too!