Zoosk Logo

Zoosk

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Kay Miami, FL

Mostly construction workers wanting to hookup online without ever meeting, There are men watching sports and wanting some company during, not really a dating site

Sam Jenkins Adelaide, SA

The best dating site was oasis, it was free to contact and send messages, this site sucks, as you can't even read messages without buying coins. What a completely rip-off

Keith Brunner Maineville, OH

They DO send fake emails telling you someone is interested or that they emailed you! This is fake! Don't fall for it! No matches locally. Don't waste your money on this one. Read the reviews!!!!!!!

Art Prince Charlotte, NC

After I paid the initial $75 and went to send someone a message asking to meet, Zoosk wanted another $85 to be able to contact someone. Is that not ridicules? BUYER BEWARE !!!

[email protected] Winston-Salem, NC

It is unfair they will not make partial refunds. I've been on the site 15 days & I'm 99% sure I am being scammed already. Three times I have started to cancel my subscription. I do not recommend Zoosk.

Terry

It's horrible! Once you subscribe, they won't let you unsubscribe and they automatically charge you for a new term whenever the old one expires. You will waste either money or time trying to put an end to the madness.

larysa Owens Cross Roads, AL

The biggest rip off site. Even if you pay the membership they still want additional fees for finding out and contacting interested parties... No other site gigs you for additional money for standard services.

Derek Barlow Oklahoma City, OK

Not a very good selection to choose for when searching for people you might be interested in. But too many fake accounts

Abigail scoville American Fork, UT

I downloaded this with very high hopes but they were crushed as I found that zoosk was very hard to navigate. I had no idea how to work the app and had to delete it after a few days out of pure confusion.

cami harward American Fork, UT

I like zoosk but I haven't dated anyone from this website yet. There is a lot of people. I wish it had a few different choices of topics to choose from

Elke Zalfen Perth, WA

I find it rather alarming that Zoosk renews the subscription without communications.

Jason Haslem Cambridge, MN

Only on for a month or so. The site just kept sending the same 30 or so women they thought I should date.

Kevin Kelly Portland, OR

Mostly fake profiles and seems like any attractive profile is fake. Have to pay to message. I would give 0 stars if I could.

Victor Lenoir Chicago, IL

Every profile I have interacted with has turned out to be a fake. Don't waste your time. I should have read the reviews before signing up.

Joel Lazar Kissimmee, FL

They took my money for an upgrade. After a month and about 20 emails to their customer service department I still haven’t got the upgrade or refund.

Packer Backer Plano, TX

The site is full of scammers and insincere people. Was not a good overall experience for me. Won't use them again. They would also not refund even though I was unhappy.

David Fairfield, OH

Waste of time. The same people keep viewing your profile. That would indicate interest, no? Send them a message and they never reply. But they keep viewing your profile.

Ant Rawlins

I recently joined zoosk and I’ve found it’s terrible ! I believe there’s fake profiles , some maybe genuine, but not many I feel like I’ve wasted my time and money

DG

Scan site, profiles with contact information allowed. Zoosk blocks your account if you call them out on lies. Criminal activity, fake profiles...con artist!

George Williamstown, NJ

They charged my card after I said I didn't auto renew. You can't contact them so I called pay pal. they gave them the money and zoosk closed my account. NO money No service.

Jm Ringoes, NJ

There is no way to change settings, cancel, or contact anyone. I have unsubscribed to email notifications multiple times but i continue to receive them.

Edgar Grand Rapids, MI

The site is a waste of time. Nobody responds, there are fake profiles, there profiles with photos that are adds, and the search option is horrible. I recommend another site.

Jim Seattle, WA

Zoosk tried to push people on me that I told them I was not interested in. And many Zoosk women they think they are too good for themselves. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Damaged Alone Edwardsville, IL

it was alright... but to send texts to members; to upgrade is not cool. especially those who cant afford and desperate

Tosha Sayle Lansing, MI

This dating site does not feature men who look professional and their profile pictures were not very attractive. The men did not look as if they were looking for respectable professional women.

Donna Court Lincoln, LIN

Met someone who asked for money after 2 months of texting please be careful on this Site

Adrian Richards Menai, NSW

As a paid up member my account has been suspended with no reason why, can't even log in to cancel the account

JEFF BORK Warren, MN

Zoosk is a waste of time and money. Too many fakes. Blocking doesn't work. Complete waste of time. Sub sub par

Marie Foreman Orlando, FL

Horrible. I was liked by 20 fake Nigerians and Ghanaians posing as American men. Don't use this site.

Thomas Talley Thousand Oaks, CA

If I could rate this site with no stars, I would! Bunch of old nasty looking guys that are absolutely not my type! NASTY!

Kimberly Barker Euclid, OH

Zoosk took my money after 2 days of my subscription and cancelled my account for no apparent reason. Never using them again... Thumbs down!

Warren Rund, CAK Reno, NV

Fake profiles. Some people look like males while pretending to be female. Most profiles are just plain fake. Complete scam, don't waste your money.

Andrea

Not very good. Matches are pretty generic many from further distances. Sometimes not fitting the criteria I selected.

Juni Pearson

I was very disappointed with Zoosk. They send automated messages to trick you into signing up. One month with Zoosk, then I cancelled.

Hairlena Tucson, AZ

It is constantly asking for more money to talk to people and send you fake messages and likes its stupid .

BRUCE SMITH

Problem with zoosk is i waste my time looking at women who dont use the site. If people dont use the site within 7 days they shouldnt be visable.

Jennifer Wasilla, AK

It was a very professional company. They have higher standards than others.

Carolina camacho

I did not like using Zoosk as an online dating app. I found the format of the site to be hard to follow and I was catfished several times

Jon Lyerly Bedford, VA

To be honest. This site really sucks. 90%are fake profiles. Money waster Save it you’ll be better off.

Fishmonger Jacksonville Beach, FL

This website is a scam when women match with me they want to pay to view their profile or pay to read their messages

Suren Arora

Asking for one time activation fee, one time 10% discount being advertised on their own website doesn't work

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

This dating site was complicated to use and I lost interest in using this site easily.

Yvonne Woodring Kennett Square, PA

If you don't have a paid membership you have absolutely no chance of sending anyone a message or any means of communication.

Tari Chowchilla, CA

Good was to meet beautiful woman & making great connections but is way to expensive

JW Hoffman, NJ

Did get a free reply from Zoosk person was heavy into firearms

Mandy Williamson Lehi, UT

Didn’t really like it. Got way too many older men.

A whelan Queens, NY

Full of scammers..men pretending to be women..tons of fake profiles..pure rip off..keep away people

bill wall Siloam, NC

Fake profiles and message alerts...if you do get a response from customer support it is BS...

Tony Guardino Roseville, CA

Too many fake females that ultimately claim to be from Ghana and eventually ask for money.

Jerry Johns Port Deposit, MD

They keep REMOVING, parts of my profile.NO WAY to contact customer service,is as bad as POF