Zoosk Logo

Zoosk

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

TM A Calgary, AB

Usually a disappointing experience. Most of the women are totally unattractive in my area however elsewhere and way too far away, they look nice. That is a mystery to me. Also of the ones I do have an interest it is few and far between that I get responses. I am a descent looking , healthy male at my age and it don't mean....you got it.

Zoosk Sucks Clinton Township, MI

I wish I could give it a 0.0!!!! 99% are FAKE profiles. They wanna chat forever but if you mention meeting or video chat all of a sudden profile is gone completely. It’s happened at least 100 times. Profiles will show a white normal height girl that’s obviously in her 20s profile will say woman of color age 54 and 6 ft 4. So zoosk IS all the profiles in my opinion!!!! Total waste of money

Kimberly Kaufman Fort Worth, TX

Not much good to say about the company. Clearly fake profiles, limited number of options - keeps sending you pictures of people you say you are not interested in, fake "interest" messages to keep you as a member, subscription renewal date not accurate, so they get you into another subscription perion with no cancellation capability, overall waste of money. Much better sites out there.

Mark Lamfers Las Vegas, NV

Zoosk wants you to put a mileage limit on how far away you want your potential dates to be. I put 40 miles for a maximum distance. They consistently showed me people that were 200, 300, 500 or more miles from my location. They would often show me people over 1,000 miles away. I wrote customer service 20 - 30 times about this and NEVER got a response. Do not waste your money on this dating site. It does not work

Dean Busse Minneapolis, MN

How can you rate fake do you have any negative star ratings. Faker than the worst reality show! Unless you like women that fall nowhere near your profile requirements! 4 almost 5 months only premium for a month. Literally 1 texting 26 texts with 1 questionable maybe person with a 4 min conversation on the phone then completely gone FAKE! DO NOT WAST YOUR TIME OR MONEY. THEY NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS

Marian Bliss Littleton, CO

There are so many fake members on this site!! Zoosk does not verify the people on the site are who they say they are. I purchased a Background Check app and checked out men if we started communicating. You can find out everything about a person with just an email, or phone number. In one month, I found 3 men with fake profiles, 2 that lied about their age, 3 that lied about what state they were in, etc. I was able to change my profile to man looking for women, to see the competition on the site. This whole Zoosk site is a scam. Beware!!

Holly Campbell Santa Clara, CA

I had Never been on a dating site and as a " mature" dater, I just wanted to put my toe in the water, so to speak and see what a dating site was all about. Unfortunately, I found out, all right. I met a man on the site and it started out good and exciting however, ultimately, he was a professional scammer and ended up scamming me out of my life savings. I will probably never recover financially and at 65 years old, that is very scary. Am trying to pick up the pieces of my life and move on but will probably have to work the rest of my life now. Zoosk does not screen people well--

Michael Leoni Banning, CA

This dating site has become a joke. It starts out OK, but quickly realize a limited number of match’s within your area, filters are pointless, system doesn’t even attempt to match you with set filters. 90 percent of members requesting to meet are fake profiles, model looking pictures, generic profiles, many with same pictures with different profiles. Many profiles are members that have been inactive for many months. Very disappointed with the amount of fake profiles, won’t bother renewing. Not sure if there are better sites in comparison, but this one is a joke!

Rodney Williams Olathe, KS

I’m a decent guy,a lot to offer,had many likes and messages n when I return the like n message,they mysteriously vanish,sent out 180 likes and messages,mainly cause I was growing suspicious of activities,also saw someone I knew and asked her about it and she hadn’t been on the site since 2009,,,11 years n she was still there n very unavailable n no longer paying ,anyway 180 messages n zero response,what are the odds,

Clarence Bolton Knoxville, TN

I received several emails stating there is a Zoosk member that wants to meet you. When I click on the yes button to meet them, I am taken to the carousel and cycle through it but never find that member! I have contacted Zoosk and I get the same reply every time! ("Hi Clarence, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're disappointed that you’re not pleased with zoosk. If you think there is something we can improve upon in order to provide a better experience, please let us know. We understand that you'd like to be directed to the corresponding Carousel member from your email notification. We will pass this suggestion along to the appropriate department for review to see if it can be implemented in the future. Sometimes it may happen, that the Carousel notification doesn't lead you to the correct profile but to the feature itself. Nevertheless, by going through your matches in Carousel, you'll be able to find the respective profile if the person is still active on Zoosk. As a courtesy for the inconvenience, we have added 7 days to your current subscription term at no additional cost. Thank you for your understanding, and please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Best wishes, Zoosk Customer Support") This is Bull $#@&! Why am I getting emails from people that are not members anymore! I will not be a paying customer anymore!

sales sales Waterbury, CT

After logging in and reviewing the site. I decided this site wasn't for me. Leaving me the decision to delete my profile. I wasn't able to delete the profile however, I was able to pause it. Would would think by pausing a profile it would not be visible to anyone. That is not the case. I am getting messages. With the idea I should log back in. I want to remove my information and haven't been able to do so. This leaves to believe this site is not about the consumer. Its sole purpose is to get new subscribers based on how many members it has . Even the ones that wish not to be associated with the site. Beware,

Terry S Saint Cloud, MN

None of the rrporting options work. If you click to block some one they return the next time you search. If you report a fake profile, aain nothing is done. I have at least 24 women age 50s to 60s in a small town 12 miles away. None respond and it's obvious they're fake. Again, all have no kids and never married. What are the odds? A waste of money.

Suz

One star us too good for this site. Let me start with the unqualified people running it. Not sure what qualifications you need, I would think minimal but that seems still to much for them. They put people in your views making you think they are interested but it is all false. They reject photos of your face, same face as the other photos submitted several times, saying they can't verify it. Their call center is in another country so no ties to US or probably even run by anyone in the US. The fake profiles are out of control and they do nothing about. Save your money, this site is a scam in my opinion.

OldManWinter Appleton, WI

Horrible service with 95% fake profiles. Non-existent customer support. I do NOT recommend anyone pay for this service. My legitimate profile was falsely flagged as a scammer, and I was locked out of my own account! This means that I was unable to delete my profile because they claim I am now banned from the service for scamming (when in fact, Zoosk is the one "scamming" people. As further evidence of the scam, I saw someone I personally knew in the "real world" on the site and when I asked her about her being on the site she stated she hadn't been a member for over 3 years. This means Zoosk does not delete your profile but still uses it as "bait" for new users.

Ron Miller Spokane, WA

Absolutely would not recommend Difficult to navigate unreliable difficult to chat with other members

Jennifer Mckinnon , WI

No sure if it’s a website issue but I can’t say no to my matches it won’t work. I can click the heart and click yes but I can’t click the X to say no. I have to have everybody on my dashboard very frustrating. You can’t hide your profile or anything extra without paying extra. I’m constantly being matched up with smokers when I don’t smoke and I don’t want smokers. You can’t delete any of your connections so I have to go through many remember remember which ones I liked. This website is not user-friendly and I feel that there are system glitches that perhaps are not glitches but are built that way. Staying on for a month and then I’m getting off.

marina lobas Buxton, NC

Hello! I'm writing to get attention from Customer service for i cancelled my subscription more than a year ago and my profile is still there! Looks like you do not have enough females so you have been keeping me as one of them on your site. For a period of last year my e mail box (regular e m ail) has been full of notifications from site users. I could not go to this site to simply remove my account, no access for me to do that. And customer service won't make changes because it is someone’s else account (i'm guessing about privacy law). It is so unfair because men were writing to me with hope to find a partner. However in reality they write to inactive account with pretty picture.

synct Cassville, NJ

Once I upgraded to a paying membership, it got better. If you pay, you get a much better level of women. No pay? Bottom tier. However, there are ALOT of scammers who will approach you, especially if you elect the option to allow women to email you. Scammers look for that! However, I ask the scammers for info on what they say is their location. religion, etc. If they can't confirm facts, I know they're fake. I report them as Fake Profiles. More than half that I got were fake, but I had to get around those. I did meet about 6 women off-line, some nice. Better than POF, but more work. Then, my profile was deleted by Zoosk because it was "compromised." I had to create a new profile (they wiped out my old one completely!) They offered a month free service - but I lost my profile text and all of the contacts I was messaging. NOT HAPPY

Mike Saint Paul, MN

I decided to try Zoosk out with the one month subscription. It took about the whole month to realize what they were up to, and how things worked. I met a few very nice ladies, and though no romantic connection, we are now friends, and communicate regularly. There are way to many notification emails, which got very annoying, and constant interruptions while browsing to buy coins... and so on! Read the other reviews here, 99% are accurate! My subscription expired, and suddenly Zoosk is sending emails that my account is “delinquent”, and that it won’t be renewed because of “non-payment”! Lol! By design,...... I used a prepaid card when I signed up, and made sure there weren’t any funds in it come auto renew time!! Oh, and I had “cancelled” the auto renew, guess what....... didn’t work.....! Don’t waste your money on Zoosk!

KENNETH H KAISER

Zoosk starts out seemingly fine. Then it turns out they are shady and not trying to match you with anyone. They ignore your distance preference, showing you members 100 - 2000 miles away. They tell you someone viewed your profile when they swiped by it. If you start deleting members from the list of who viewed you that person gets notified that you viewed them so the same people you deleted are right back trying to talk to you. They have a thing they offer to put your account on hold so you can take a break and not get bothered and come back when you want but they don't tell you that your membership keeps rolling and when you get back you have no more paid membership it expired. You have to pay again. How shady is that? There is much more but no room here to tell it all. Otherwise just like other sites. A lot of women that just want attention and women who think they are hotter than they are really because of the ratio of men to women and even a troll feminist will get 50 messages a day from desperate men who would mate with a wombat if they could catch one. So they think they can be snotty and reject men that in real life they would need new underwear if he even smiled at her. I'm sure their are some real winners when it comes to the available men on that site also. So, same thing just shadier business practices than other dating sites.

Aldo Menifee, CA

Bad site. Zero dates in 6 months. Zero quality matches. I answered messages of people supposedly interested, but got no response.

Timothy Kawakami Edmond, OK

Quick search SAME PEOPLE SHOW UP DAY AFTER DAY. BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A TOTAL SCAM UNLESS ONE UPGRADES ALL OF THEIR BASIC OPTIONS.

Therese Bernard Toronto, ON

The online website does not prevent scammers from accessing the website. I have been scammed three times which hurtme emotionally. Just trying to find a mate to love but this website just isn't it.

tim meyers Columbia, MO

A total waste of tim!! 80% or more of the people contacting me or I them, were fake members! As a premium member I would call others to consider a class action suit as this site is a total fraud. With probably less then %15 or 20% being real people!

Roxie Fransway-Greening Eau Claire, WI

As I was using the free service I got a message. As soon as I paid the subscription it disappeared. Then you are told you have 3 days to cancel. At day 2 it trief. First the app wouldn't let me. Then I was charged on day 2 and everytime I call them at reasonable hours, the call center is closed.

Alan Burch Phoenix, AZ

There should be a no star option for this con game playing sight. It’s totally useless for what they say they are. Customer service support don’t even exist. They got me, they won’t get me again and I’m writing this review hoping they won’t get you.

Kelli Settle Lenoir City, TN

ZOOSK is a joke!! They send advertisements with attractive guys in the profile, then after they lure you in, they even have Catfish profiles after you pay!! Most the people are so gross, married, or pervs. What a waste of time and money. They suckered me- hope they don’t get you ladies!!

Jackie Berry Fort Worth, TX

I signed up and then went on the site to see what it was it was like. I immediately went back and canceled my account and I was using a trial. Then later on they charged me 34.95 Everyone should be careful this is a scam and a rip off because they refuse to acknowledge my request through E through email.

Dan Surrey, BC

Poor as advertising free sign up which is not useful as a trial. No customer service. They delete facts in your profile like “ I don’t have a subscription yet”. I won’t be getting a subscription and will delete my profile.

Stephen Smith Fairfax, VT

LOUSY!!! Loaed with scammers and other non participants/seekers..Only on short time and both selected women were /are scammers and not very good at it..FULLY INTEND to take Zoosk to SMALL CLAIMS COURT as they make no effort to clean up the site while they sit in office counting the riches...!!!TOTAL BS

bkenison Laramie, WY

Zoosk is the wrong choice for meeting people online. They "do a little digging" for you only the people on the results never change. Then when you tell them you are opting out of their system, and until that date is reached they block anyone who "wants to meet you." The person who wants to meet you never is the person that comes up on the program. Using this site is throwing money down the drain.

Appauled Hollywood, FL

Too many fake profiles. I believe the ‘viewed you’ messages from Zoosk at automated. Zoosk do better to get rid of fake profiles. I also girlie e their system plays a part in misrepresenting the truth. They should have a ‘Last Visited’ field. I have written to quite a few profiles and I can count replies on two fingers !! The whole site seems scammy. It is NOT Amazing!!

debby fronke Gurnee, IL

I am sick of getting emails saying Im getting steaming messages,,,I am not looking for a sex site!! second they keep saying so and so want to meet who never even messaged me!! Third...they say this is my profile pick,serioiusly....some are guys are laying in a hospital bed with oxygen masks on,I am not kidding,Im decent looking but not gorgeous,but I do require the person to not be near death!!I am currently trying to remove profile,scam or not,we'll see how that goes,,,

L Flawse Ettalong, NSW

Given you pay to be a member you are in for a LOT of disappointment. There is NO way to tell if other members are paid members. So you pay to send messages whereas if the person you send the message to is not a paid member they will NOT get the message. So you can waste endless amounts of emotional energy and time sending messages to people who will NEVER receive it. Zoosk doesn't give a RA about this problem. Worthless site. P.S. If I could give it ZERO stars I would

Eric Kijewski Monroe, NC

Do NOT join Zoosk. I’m telling you, it’s a waste of money- really. I’ve had so many fake members contact me especially near the renewal period I ust to keep me subscribed- naturally I fell for for it I mean, I was lonely! I had to take the chance but one after another and on and on just take its toll on you after a while. You can tell the bogus ones. They’re usually new members and they have no bio. Others are so far out like, what 30 something would ever go out with. 60 something!? That’s just some of the crap I went through. Seriously- you’re better off joining another site.

11.11.11 Whitefish, MT

Zoosk uses fraudulent practices to keep consumers interested. Once I got sick of the many fake accounts, I opted out of renewing my subscription. Within hours, I became the most popular man on the internet. I was getting likes from extremely attractive woman. Then I started to notice something, every single “woman” lived in the same town so I looked up the town and in the 2020 census, they had four hundred residents. They where all divorced college graduates without children with only one profile picture. About half of them would send me a message which was just a plain Jane question about “what might your expectations be on this site”? If you notice, it sure reads like it’s from India. However, it didn’t matter because after a few days they would all block me. This happens 100% of the time when I state my intentions are to not give them any more money. It’s an extremely deceptive and illegal business practice.

allan cowin Adelaide, SA

Waste of time and money . want me to pay a third party to contact their help line , another scam they have going . I have one member blocked yet still recieve messages that they have viewed my profile ?? I cant see them since blocking . Fake profiles everywhere . I found a profile I liked approx 100 mile from home and contacted them , alas no reply then I needed to look on the map and realised that it was a small farming community which last time I went had two houses. A wider age search found 13 women with profiles at that location . Australian Census results show 12 residents in total over that area. What a scam . Downloaded the phone APP cannot see profiles or reply to messages without paying another subscription . Also there are different womens profile pictures for the same area which cant be found on the main subscription .

Larry Cibulka Ballwin, MO

This site is very trashy. If you are a guy, you see so many fake and scammer profiles it's ridiculous, at least 5 or more per day. I never see this on any other dating site, apparently Zoosk is not competent enough to control it. Also, the site sends out tons of fake views. If someone swipes past your profile without even opening it, the site sends you a "view" from that person indicating they are viewing your profile when in fact they aren't. If a person deletes your view of them, it sends a view back to you! The site is trying to make you think everyone is checking you out when they aren't. Between the scammers and fake views, this site is just overloaded with so much garbage it is confusing and annoying to use.

JOHN RACKIEWICZ Bridgeport, CT

First , I will say that I actually have actually gone on dates with ladies i have met on Zoosk .However I will say I have noticed problems with the site that remain to be resolved.Like most people I have multiple email accounts. When I try to open Z from anything but my primary email( I do in fact have a legit paid subscription) they show me who has looked at my profile and tell me I have messages...Fair enough, however when I attempt to open the messages , I am directed to pay for a Subscription ...I have a valid account, even when i look at my account while legitimately logged in via a secondary email address, Z is blocking me from COMPLETELY DIFFERENT search results ,messages, who viewed me , etc etc.Also another issue is the secondary email look at this site shows me many "way more local" ladies than logging in via my primary email. QUESTION...if i have a legit account with a legit username and password , WHY am I getting COMPLETELY DIFFERENT results ????I wish there was a special branch of federal law enforcement that would investigate these clearly obvious modern day lack of specific law skirters...I Have caught them with their pants down ...85% snake oil counting on your subscription $$$.

ZOOSKISTHEWORST Odenton, MD

HORRIBLE SITE. I PUT IN MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND KEPT GETTING TURNED DOWN. THIS MADE NO SENSE BECAUSE I HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY IN THIS ACCOUNT. WHEN I FINALLY TALKED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON, THEY SAID THATI HAD BEEN BANNED FROM THE SITE..?? COME TO FIND OUT THAT MY BANK REPORTED THE ACTIVITY ON ZOOSK AS "SUSPICIOUS". I STTRAIGHTENED EVERYTHING OUT WITH MY BANK BUT ZOOSK SAID I WAS BANNED WITHOUT A REASON. I ASKED WHAT I COULD DO AND THE PERSON TOLD ME TO SEND TO THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT (WHICH I DID, 2 WEEKS AGO). I SENT THEM ANOTHER EMAIL ASKING WHY THERE WAS NO RESPONSE...NOTHING!! THIS SITE IS THE WORST!! HOW DID IT GET VOTED AS ONE OF THE BEST DATING SITES?

Glenna English Decatur, IL

1. It is impossible to actually contact a customer service agent when there is a real problem that requires customer service or technical support. 2. It is also nearly impossible to have your profile deleted. When I attempted to do so, I got an error message stating that I had to first cancel my subscription, which I had ALREADY DONE A MONTH EARLIER thru PayPal. So, in the zoosk subscription page they had erroneously marked my account as delinquent, with NO OPTION TO UNSUBSCRIBE . That meant that I was trapped on the site with no option to unsubscribe so that I could have my profile deleted, another cheap trick for them to keep my profile on the site. I have yet to find a way to actually contact them to fix the problem. 3. I attempted to contact them over a month ago with another issue and it took them 2 weeks to even respond to a simple problem, which I thoroughly explained. Instead of fixing it, they gave me the runaround by stating they needed screen shots--it was a simple problem. They did NOT need screen shots! Needless to say, I just deleted the email, and realized they have no intention of actually assisting any of their subscribers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PIECE-OF-CRAP SITE!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, THE CHANCES ARE NEAR ZERO THAT YOU CAN REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT. THERE IS NO INFO I CAN LOCATE ANYWHERE THAT PROVIDES A WAY TO TRULY GET ASSISTANCE. THE SITE IS A SORRY MESS, A JOKE. AND YES, IT IS OVER-RIDDEN WITH SCAMMERS, BOTS, FAKE PROFILES, AND MANY, MANY INACTIVE PROFILES. I HATED HAVING TO GIVE THEM EVEN A ONE-START RATING BUT HAD TO IN ORDER TO FILE MY REVIEW! I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN TO GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE-10 STAR RATING.

Lisa Maestas Henderson, NV

Zoosk is a horrible site. I’ve tried letting them know when I found a scammer but couldn’t get through to them. Also, they automatically renewed my membership and when I told them to cancel and reimburse me, no response. I was quite irate with them over that so they went in and deleted my pictures off of my profile stating they weren’t clear (they were very clear) and they had other people in them. I’d had them up over a year and, out of five, only two had another person in them. Couldn’t be more obvious what they were doing. I wouldn’t care at all but it was the kicker after charging me another six months. My suggestion to those thinking of joining, don’t do it. Stay far far away.

sam Coniglio Hamilton, MT

Every time they you log in to Zoosk, then they try to push mre features on you, which requires you to give them your credit card number. BEWARE The Senior Scammers are alive and doing well on Zoosk. Subject: “elder fraud” and Its devastating impact on America’s Seniors. The Romance scam is a “EVIL crime”at the lowest level ever. The Crooks that tell me, a 70 year old man, that she (he) is madly in love with him…Ha… Unscrupulous manipulators prey on Seniors night and day, defrauding them of billions of dollars annually–some estimates peg the annual loss at more than $36 billion. It’s a major problem.

Silviya Milanova Jacksonville, FL

If I can leave negative stars I would leave five of them. Customer support is terrible. I was a subscriber for couple years now. My subscription was expiring and I try to renew for 6 months . They try to charge my card 6 times at once ! and of course my bank stopped those payments. The charges were couple for 6 months, then they tried half of the amount and then even an amount for under $10. Then Zoosk completely blocked my account and didn’t respond to my messages to customer service and didn’t allow me to make a new account even. I just met this guy that we were very interested in each other and now I lost maybe the connection I was waiting for years to come. Very disappointed .... Also don’t put nice pictures they always think you are scam , they remove your pictures and can get blocked just because they think you are too good looking so you are a scam. My advice: try to find a better site .

Magnus MacLeod

This site appears to have fake profiles and out of date profiles. I've seen same profiles from a few years ago. The really big flag to me is the following. You get a "VIEW" and below the picture, it shows "ONLINE". So I opened a second ZOOSK window , then click on the OnLine Now feature. Guess what that same person is not shown as on line within the On Line Tool but the View Tool claims they are on line now. I even made a video with both screens at the same time. This implies to me that ZOOSK is send out fake views and fake claims of persons being on line. I cancelling my account. So far after 2 weeks on line I have only identified 5 real persons out of hundreds that I have looked at. I going to go back to the old standby and go to the grocery stores to meet people. I have even sent message to people asking them if they are repeatedly viewing my profile or if this is something zoosk is doing. No replies to those requests to determine if this is a real view. Magnus

Kelly Knight , IL

All messages are false. They are created. By the system. It's very misleading. I have found every. Female match that supposedly "wants to meet you" is system generated Very misleading. Also about 95% of these matches are hard core Christians. It's more of a Christian dating site. I've gotten virtually no responses worth the time $ trouble. Free means you can look but that's it. Then send a message with women interested but can't messag without a paid subscription which. Is also misleading. The actualmonth price is alot higher than what they tell you on the site. Very deceptive. Be smart. Use a card for internet purchases that's not connected to your main bank with no more than a $100 or so on it so you don't get burned to bad on a renewal if you forget. Turn the card off if possible after you join so it won't renew if you forget. They won't tell you!! Turn off overseas transactions also if your card allows it. Chime does both and I recommend that card for its control features. Zoosk is joke. Save your money. What you write down means nothin in their matching program

Searvn Albany, GA

I purchased a posting, paid in full, encounted a lady, and she want me to stop my searching on Zoosk, so suspended my account, our relationship did not work out, now Zoosk informed me that I account was good to the middle of December 2020, ok, I return to Zoosk to search again, and the (Zoosk) informed me they could not find my account in there system and I needed to subscribe to their site, I have contact them so many times I have lost count, now if my account is not there, WHY is all the listing of women keep sending me information on themselves via my listing ?? How could they these ladies know I am searching when, my subposed account does not exist in (Zoosk) their system, for now I hav e turn to Eharmony, I still would like some answer to their problem, I wound NOT recommend this site to any one

Lily Kissimmee, FL

They Advertise to have free features but the only free features they have is to look at the available members and select "yes your interested or no your not interested". That's it. There is nothing else available for free on their site. I just joined yesterday 11/11/2020 and I just deactivated my account 11/12/2020 because I tried to send a message and a pop up window popped up to ask me to pay. I tried to read new messages and another pop up window popped up asking for money. What's the point in taking advantage of these free features if you can't send or read any messages. If you ask me It's not only a Scam but Their website Is a Complete Tease only! I was forced to give them a star in order to write this message otherwise I would not of give them one star either. One more thing when I deactivated my account they only give you so many characters to describe you are leaving. Full of Boloney!

Fool in the Rain Opelousas, LA

I subscribed for 6 months and had several women view me every few hours indicating they were interested but would not reply to my messages. I only spoke to two women who actually replied back but only once each. After my subscription expired, I began getting as many as 4 emails a week stating someone messaged me or wanted to meet and countless emails stating women were viewing me AND most of them were good looking. I believe those were all Zoosk generated emails to try to get me to pay for another subscription in order to respond. They over extended by sending too many "Perfect Match" emails after I didn't get any during the 6 months I was active. Now I'm getting several a week??? HA! I'm not easily fool twice!

John Huntington Beach, CA

Zoosk has many problems 1. if someone views you and you remove them from your list it sends them a view which looks like you viewed them. So they view you and so on. I have had people send me emails saying I view them 6 or more times when all i did was try to remove them. 2. they have a chat feature. If you send someone a chat request and they don't respond and they log off as soon as they log back on you get an email request the they requested to chat which was incorrect. 3. every time you scrool thru your viewed list it sends the people that viewed you a view from you. Again a vicious circle. this is the worst dating app I have seen.