incfile.com

Insufficient Reviews Companies must have at least 10 reviews in order to calculate an overall score. Until they have 10 reviews they will be listed based on the estimated overall score taking into account the criteria not related to reviews.

Customer support agents can be contacted for additional information at 888.462.3453. Live support can be reached, and if offline, a message can be sent.

The Good

• Transparency
  • Multiple service levels
  • No hidden fees

Everything is spelled out for the new business owner, leaving nothing to chance. Descriptions of the various business types are provided on the site, along with upfront costs, with no hidden fees.

There are three different levels of service available for each business type. For those looking to start an LLC, S-Corporation, C-Corporation or a Nonprofit, entrepreneurs can choose from Silver, Gold or Platinum levels.

The Silver is the cheapest, and includes very basic services, while the Platinum is the highest priced option and includes every necessity, including mailing costs of documents.

Depending on which packet you choose, there could be additional costs above the initial packet's price. New business owners have the option of picking additional services that aren't included in their original packet, which will add to the final price. The good news is there doesn't seem to be any hidden charges. Everything is listed in an easy-to-use selective platform.

The Bad

• Confusing packages

The different packages may confuse customers who are new to registration. It is hard to tell what is necessary and what is not. We would recommend doing a little research before selecting a package. All the customer reviews we have read about incfile have been positive but you do not want to pay money to have something done that you could do by yourself for free.

The Bottom Line

The entire IncFile website is easy to use, with no hidden fees or agendas. Quickly locate the package that fits your new business needs, and select any add-ons required. For a quick and easy order page, IncFile provides quality service with no hidden fees or charges.

1.3

Peter Dittmer

January 30th, 2018 Roswell, NM DETAILS

I paid a fee to incoporate in a state. I also paid additional fees for EIN. They filed in a timely matter, but never received any documentation or followup on State filing progress. Had to call the state myself only to find out that the paper work had been completed weeks earlier. However, my EIN number had not been secured through the IRS. I need this to be able to open bank accounts etc. For weeks I have tried to call them to find out where we are in the LLC process. Unfortunately they do not answer, and a recorded message says they will call you back. Very frustrated with INCFile and just wished I had paid the extra 100.00 dollars and gone with someone else. Not worth the frustration.

Jim Winters

September 27th, 2017 Redlands, CA

Beware of notices marked Final Reminder, SCorporation Annual Report Due in 5 Days or similar as they include a link that asks for payments to submit such reports EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF IT THE FIRST TIME THEY SENT NOTICE!!! I paid them to send me reports on Sept 1, refeived confirmation, links to the reports themselves and acknowledgements that it had been done. The reminder at that time stated, "Reminder: Wyoming Company Annual Report Due", so I took care of it. Yesterday 9/26/2017, I received an email notice that said, "Final Reminder: Wyoming SCorporation Annual Report Due in 5 Days" When I clicked on the provided link, it showed the same page as before and it was soliciting funds for Incfile to perform this task again, ALTHOUGH IT HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE!! Careful with this!