incfile.com

incfile.com Logo

incfile.com

LLC Operating Agreement: $49

Customer support agents can be contacted for additional information at 888.462.3453. Live support can be reached, and if offline, a message can be sent.

The Good

• Transparency
  • Multiple service levels
  • No hidden fees

Everything is spelled out for the new business owner, leaving nothing to chance. Descriptions of the various business types are provided on the site, along with upfront costs, with no hidden fees.

There are three different levels of service available for each business type. For those looking to start an LLC, S-Corporation, C-Corporation or a Nonprofit, entrepreneurs can choose from Silver, Gold or Platinum levels.

The Silver is the cheapest, and includes very basic services, while the Platinum is the highest priced option and includes every necessity, including mailing costs of documents.

Depending on which packet you choose, there could be additional costs above the initial packet's price. New business owners have the option of picking additional services that aren't included in their original packet, which will add to the final price. The good news is there doesn't seem to be any hidden charges. Everything is listed in an easy-to-use selective platform.

The Bad

• Confusing packages

The different packages may confuse customers who are new to registration. It is hard to tell what is necessary and what is not. We would recommend doing a little research before selecting a package. All the customer reviews we have read about incfile have been positive but you do not want to pay money to have something done that you could do by yourself for free.

The Bottom Line

The entire IncFile website is easy to use, with no hidden fees or agendas. Quickly locate the package that fits your new business needs, and select any add-ons required. For a quick and easy order page, IncFile provides quality service with no hidden fees or charges.

2.3

Paul
May 8th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Desperately poor service, which we believe endangered us as a professional services provider. Paid to register NY company. Were advised that the name was not available. Searched NYS DoS, no existing or former entity reflected. Could not understand source of problems. Suggested different name. We agreed new name. 3 weeks go by, dead silence except a spam storm of special offers from insurance to hosting to tax service, etc. spamming up a working email. Customer service email interface ridiculous, as top 2/3 of screen are taken up by form text. Long story short, apparently they were seeing a registration screen that they never shared until we complained after realizing that nothing was on its way to us. In my opinion as a licensed attorney, this "service" is simply dangerous to a licensed professional services provider.

Lew Miller
March 29th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

What a pack of clowns. I used IncFile to file articles of incorporation for one of my clients. It turned out that the entity they use for a registered agent in CA had been suspended, so the filing was rejected - a fact I only learned by contacting the CA Secretary of State. They resubmitted, but CA is notoriously slow, so although I paid for expedited service, it will now take over six weeks to simply get articles filed. No offer to refund my payment or even a simple apology. Find someone else for this "service".

James Moyer
February 27th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Can’t say enough good. Had originally planned to use Legal Zoom to form my LCC, but after comparing prices I decided on IncFile and I’m very glad I did! Everything was done lightning fast, and everything was explained perfectly. I will be back for future use, great prices!

Beth
December 21st, 2018 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

I spent over $350 in creating an SCorporation and the forms that I received was worthless to me. They didn't even have my name on it and I could not use the forms to open any accounts. I contacted IncFile and you guessed it, I have to pay an additional $135 to have the name changed to my name. These people are scam artists. Do not use them!

Wilbur Hudson
December 20th, 2018 Denham Springs, LA

Of the companies I considered using this was the most cost effective. It was straight forward and easy to use and the customer service was great. The fee structures of some of the other companies such as Legal Z were not so upfront and not so user friendly. Other services kept adding fees, so what looked like a bargain in the beginning became expensive. If I had went with them I would have paid much more. This was easy fast and less expensive to get filed in a reasonable amount of time. Of all the services I considered incfile offered the best combination of service, ease of use and cost. I highly recommend incfile. Will H.

Michelle
December 20th, 2018 DETAILS

The customer service I have received has been top notch with prompt replies, helpful information, and I have felt like I've dealt with very genuine folks each and every time. Thank you for the valuable service you provide and the friendly service on top of it all!

James
March 14th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Being from overseas I needed a US phone number when registering my AZ LLC. So I left my business partners phone no. , he then received a phone call from 'inc file'saying he needed an attorney to file the LLC and that INC would do it for $200. This is a lie as an attorney is not required to in Arizona. SHAME ON YOU INCFILE !!!!

GLEN
February 27th, 2018 Fulshear, TX DETAILS

IT IS VERY VERY VERY POOR SERVICES VERY VERY POOR CLIENT SUPPORT AND IN FEW HOURS I WILL CONFIRM IF INDEED INCFILE.COM IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY! THE SURVEY PROGRAM FORCES US TO GIVE AT LEAST ONE STAR WHICH IT DOES NOT DESRVE IT BU TO CONTINUE ON AND SUBMIT IT YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!

Peter Dittmer
January 30th, 2018 Roswell, NM DETAILS

I paid a fee to incoporate in a state. I also paid additional fees for EIN. They filed in a timely matter, but never received any documentation or followup on State filing progress. Had to call the state myself only to find out that the paper work had been completed weeks earlier. However, my EIN number had not been secured through the IRS. I need this to be able to open bank accounts etc. For weeks I have tried to call them to find out where we are in the LLC process. Unfortunately they do not answer, and a recorded message says they will call you back. Very frustrated with INCFile and just wished I had paid the extra 100.00 dollars and gone with someone else. Not worth the frustration.

Jim Winters
September 29th, 2017 Redlands, CA

Beware of notices marked Final Reminder, SCorporation Annual Report Due in 5 Days or similar as they include a link that asks for payments to submit such reports EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF IT THE FIRST TIME THEY SENT NOTICE!!! I paid them to send me reports on Sept 1, refeived confirmation, links to the reports themselves and acknowledgements that it had been done. The reminder at that time stated, "Reminder: Wyoming Company Annual Report Due", so I took care of it. Yesterday 9/26/2017, I received an email notice that said, "Final Reminder: Wyoming SCorporation Annual Report Due in 5 Days" When I clicked on the provided link, it showed the same page as before and it was soliciting funds for Incfile to perform this task again, ALTHOUGH IT HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE!! Careful with this!