Customer support agents can be contacted for additional information at 888.462.3453. Live support can be reached, and if offline, a message can be sent.

Direct Incorporation chevron_right
3.3
LawDepot chevron_right

The Good

• Transparency
  • Multiple service levels
  • No hidden fees

Everything is spelled out for the new business owner, leaving nothing to chance. Descriptions of the various business types are provided on the site, along with upfront costs, with no hidden fees.

There are three different levels of service available for each business type. For those looking to start an LLC, S-Corporation, C-Corporation or a Nonprofit, entrepreneurs can choose from Silver, Gold or Platinum levels.

The Silver is the cheapest, and includes very basic services, while the Platinum is the highest priced option and includes every necessity, including mailing costs of documents.

Depending on which packet you choose, there could be additional costs above the initial packet's price. New business owners have the option of picking additional services that aren't included in their original packet, which will add to the final price. The good news is there doesn't seem to be any hidden charges. Everything is listed in an easy-to-use selective platform.

The Bad

• Confusing packages

The different packages may confuse customers who are new to registration. It is hard to tell what is necessary and what is not. We would recommend doing a little research before selecting a package. All the customer reviews we have read about incfile have been positive but you do not want to pay money to have something done that you could do by yourself for free.

The Bottom Line

The entire IncFile website is easy to use, with no hidden fees or agendas. Quickly locate the package that fits your new business needs, and select any add-ons required. For a quick and easy order page, IncFile provides quality service with no hidden fees or charges.

4.0

LARRY B

February 19th, 2020 Venetia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall the entire process was great with one exception, under no circumstances waste any money with their virtual address service. It is NOT a reliable mail service. Basically, they lease empty unused unstaffed office space, then have a courier come maybe once or twice a week to pick up mail strewn on the floor. Then its sent to Houston, TX, then if its important finally mailed back to you weeks later. NO way!!

william mcnamara

February 19th, 2020 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

William Mcnamara Feb 17, 14:03 CST Mannie is excellent. He is the best thing about your company. Mannie is the only person who would call me and fix all the problems. I never give reviews or ratings because I don't have the time which is why I'm a little disappointed in the miscommunications with incfile. I've just recently opend TWO LLC's with you guys as well as making a business partner use incfile. Again, Mannie is awesome

Hana Ahmed-Daahir

February 12th, 2020 Obock, OB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick responses, effective communication & highly knowledgeable.

Michael Williams

February 12th, 2020 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

incfile.com was able to turn around a quick task within 24-hours! Thanks!

Panchajanya Paul

January 28th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

worst service. I have been trying to reach them and left numerous messages but they will not reply. I got their virtual address service for my business. But now i have my own office space and want to use my office address. Incfile, will not allow me change my address, and continue to charge my credit card 29.99 for their address service. i feel like trapped by them and don't know whom to ask to stop this . Please help me, as Incfile customer care will not help...

Bill Chen

January 27th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is a very good company with excellent service. I really like it very much.

Incfile customer

January 20th, 2020 Thousand Oaks, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was intimidated about creating a corporation on my own, so, I hired Incfile to do it for me. I thought it would be worth the money to save me the headache of doing it myself. After submitting my application and paying the fee, Incfile stopped communicating with me about the process. Fast forward 4 weeks, no word from Incfile or the Sec of State. I called Incfile for an update and they told me that my first application was rejected 2 weeks ago and resubmitted right away. Ok. I called again 1 week later and the second application was rejected. They gave me no indication why this happened or how to resolve it. I then called the Sec of State office and they explained in 2 minutes exactly what happened and how I can easily fix it. Why couldn't Incfile do it right the first or the second time? Luckily, they are not corrupt. They admitted they didn't do the job properly and returned all of my money. The only thing I lost in this process was my time. I hope whoever reads this goes straight to the Sec of State rather than paying extra for this needless service.

Grass Seekers

January 20th, 2020 Durham, NC

Quick and easy to get information about the service

Randy Harris

January 9th, 2020 Ellijay, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IncFile, LLC is absolutely the Best. Deziree' handled our request and answered all of our questions and was excellent to work with! If you are looking for help with setting up your company, look no further, you will not be dissapointed!

M.Hamilton

December 30th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Long story short I was in a time crunch to open my company so, I came to incfile.com again and, after a brief mix up Mannie was able to rectify the situation and, get me what I needed. I was starting to have second thoughts about using the service anymore...Now I will be back appreciate the service.

Bill Tenny-Brittian

December 6th, 2019 Columbia, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed some customizing of the agreement and they took care of it on the same biz day. Awesome!

Frantz Jerry Normil

November 26th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Inc file before and I never experienced any issues. My last order was a little bit more complicated but the customer service rep, Mannie, was really helpful. He answered our questions quickly and made sure we got exactly what we needed for corporation documents.

Adried

November 6th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company, really informative and their plans are very complete. You can rely on them duing the hole process,t hey will assist you in any inconvinience may occur, which for me is really important!

Nikki

November 5th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are a great company to work with. When I have a question they provide quick, reliable information. Recently I needed a change to my LLC and they took care of it right away for me. I'm very happy with them!

Sam el bedewi

October 10th, 2019 Hayward, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been dealing with incfile for almost 5 months now, im satisfied with their service as well as after sales customer service, they respond on time and provides accurate feedback.

Chad

October 9th, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently discovered incfile online and was glad to see the variety of resources offered. I began filling my articles of organization by myself but when I found that incfile would do it and provide not only a statutory agent but a virtual address, I was all in. Thanks to incfile for getting it together enough to get it together for me!

Mayer Schwartz

October 7th, 2019 Monsey, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

this company gives you the best costumer service and is especially good for one who doesn't have a lot experience in opening corporations

Leah

October 3rd, 2019 Norwalk, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Samual was extremely helpful & made my experience better!

Tom

September 25th, 2019 Oceanside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great working with Mannie on getting my application fixed after I made a mistake on our new company name. Super fast response time and understanding our need to change the name.

Paul Sabo

September 10th, 2019 El Mirage, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Inc responds quickly to requests. Have used them several to times. Best prices as well.

Bonnie

September 9th, 2019 Fountain Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got professional advice, quick response, and great support from incfile.com. I really appreciate that.

Rollin Crittendon

September 6th, 2019 Brighton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Incfile was nothing but helpful to me this past week. I wanted to dissolve and LLC, and had that on auto-renew. After auto-renew kicked in I reached out to Incfile to dissolve and get a refund for the auto-renew. They did everything, smooth as butter, no problems! I have also found their UI really pleasant, so kudos on that too!

kunal chheda

September 5th, 2019 Medford, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer oriented. BIased for action when I needed help from the team.

IEVGEN RAZORONOV

September 5th, 2019 Clearwater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have registered my company through incfile. It was easy and straightforward process. when time came to cancel their assistance in managing it, incfile representative Santiago did process my request almost immediately without any unnecessary questions. Thank you, Santiago. Great service

Justin

August 30th, 2019 Middletown, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a huge fan of efficiency and Santiago displayed just that handling all my inquiries by phone/email from start to finish Santiago and peers at Incfile.com absolutely strive to provide exceptional sercice. 💯

Oluwatosin Oderinde

August 29th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience! Super service delivery.

Armand

August 26th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great Support team, when you send an email you get a reply the same date! Another thing is the Virtual Address is $30/month, something to take into account!

Mouli

August 26th, 2019 Laurel, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am pleased with Incfile services since the incorporation of my business 10 years ago. The services such as registered agent, maintenance of website and email services are easy to use. Their customer service is prompt and efficient.

Gerardo Rivera

August 23rd, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed to cancel my renewal, due to inactivity on the new biz. Julian took care of it immediately. He sent me confirmation of the cancellation and the reimbursement to my bank account in less than an hour. That's service. I highly recommend using IncFile! GR. Houston, TX

Richard Beetschen

August 22nd, 2019 Hatfield, PA

Was the easiest time I had creating an LLC. They did all the work and best of all, it was done in less than 3 days. Talk about quick. Will definitely be telling my friends who are looking to start/create an LLC.

Ather Iqbal

August 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and great people to work with. I was sort of lost and worried about setting up my LLC till the time I called them and it took like half an hour to do the things with their great help and support... bravo

Peter

August 16th, 2019 Seiling, OK

After reviewing many other options to form a new company, Incfile.com offered a complete step-by-step easy to understand process at an affordable price. when I had questions, the support team was there to reply in a professional and quick response.

Allen zhang

August 6th, 2019 Cupertino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

customer service like nothing. poorly designed website forms that you have no way to input information if you are a foreign company. I doubt this incfile.com is owned by an individual who has a side hustle.

Anthem Gun Aether

August 6th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just wanted to take a moment to compliment Deziree that took my call the other day. She is extremely knowledgeable, has ZERO "sales person" in her presentation, you can tell she smiles through the call and while sharing knowledge and because of how amazing she was on the phone, I decided to switch from using Legalzoom (they are a great company too, I just wanted to try a new company and Deziree was the motivating factor...) BECAUSE of Deziree. Please honor her amazing representation of your Brand by recognizing her great presence on the phone to help us customers. She's amazing! (sending a copy of my order to your co!) Happy to have found your company and to have met such a great young lady on the phone that CARES about her job and about customers.

Ulla jakobsen

August 6th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA

I called this company for some information/inquiry about their services and to see if they were a good match for me and my startup. Andrew helped me and was refreshingly easy to communicate with. He answered All my questions in a professional manner and had great knowledge about the silver package I was inquiring about. I received Wonderful service.

Ryan S Gerenstein

July 24th, 2019 Homer Glen, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked with Andrew B., he has been one of the most helpful reps I have worked with period!! He spent whatever time I needed to assist me in filing my LLC, was always available and very nice! I couldn't recommend them more, plus they were priced better than everyone else!! Thanks again IncFile and especially Andrew B.!

Kathryn J.

July 19th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As a new business owner, I was lost as to what to do or where to start. I did not have much money to start the business so finding a low costing but reliable service was important to me. After researching I came across Incfile and spoke with their staff. They were very helpful and very informative about the entire process. I placed my order and had my LLC filed faster than they quoted to me. Thank you Incfile for your help and for the services you provide!

Michael H.

July 16th, 2019 Abingdon, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy and great, I am thankful I chose incfile from the other websites

Ryan

July 15th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

THE GOOD. Relatively cheap and easy to file a basic company. THE BAD. The add on services are overpriced. Support is hard to find. THE UGLY. They will automatically renew as your agent the next year. No way to turn this off on the website, also no way to deactivate your credit card so be prepared to get an auto renewal whether you want to or not.

Don F.

July 12th, 2019 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very impressed with the thorough explanation and support i've received from incfile! The whole process has been easy and seamless!

Graziela Villegas

July 3rd, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and support. Made the process very simple.

RAED ABDEL LATIF

June 28th, 2019 Tracy, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very bad service, layer , I don't recommend anyone to deal with.

sam

June 27th, 2019 Centreville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up with Incfile last Nov and I didn't know about free registered Agent at that time and now I needed help and I can't get the service and I already paid in Nov $250 for the service and I stayed on the phone with support for like an hour and they refused to help , is there any way I can talk to someone ? The person on the phone told me that I had to choose the free registered agent while signing in Nov , whats the big of giving me the service 6 months later , I told him that Incfile will lose me as a customer and all my referrals , he was like I understand . Funny thing is that when you go to their website you only see 5 stars reviews I'm sure they all fake as I tried to put one but I could not

Cesar

June 24th, 2019 Laredo, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A really good company with an amazing customer support that will help you with any inconvenience.

Phil Mrzyglocki

June 14th, 2019 Melbourne, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Incfile.com has possibly one of the best and most responsive customer service departments I've ever worked with, not just in their industry, but in general. 10/10.

Dewayne

May 31st, 2019 Norfolk, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The support that they gave me was a quick and a timely manner

Crystal

May 24th, 2019 Puyallup, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

OVER-PRICED and TO SLOW for the money they charge. Confusing Packages on their website mislead first time users. For Less Money found much better websites that were much easier to use and straight forward that included everything including bylaws for a C-Corp.

Paul

May 8th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Desperately poor service, which we believe endangered us as a professional services provider. Paid to register NY company. Were advised that the name was not available. Searched NYS DoS, no existing or former entity reflected. Could not understand source of problems. Suggested different name. We agreed new name. 3 weeks go by, dead silence except a spam storm of special offers from insurance to hosting to tax service, etc. spamming up a working email. Customer service email interface ridiculous, as top 2/3 of screen are taken up by form text. Long story short, apparently they were seeing a registration screen that they never shared until we complained after realizing that nothing was on its way to us. In my opinion as a licensed attorney, this "service" is simply dangerous to a licensed professional services provider.

Lew Miller

March 29th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a pack of clowns. I used IncFile to file articles of incorporation for one of my clients. It turned out that the entity they use for a registered agent in CA had been suspended, so the filing was rejected - a fact I only learned by contacting the CA Secretary of State. They resubmitted, but CA is notoriously slow, so although I paid for expedited service, it will now take over six weeks to simply get articles filed. No offer to refund my payment or even a simple apology. Find someone else for this "service".

James Moyer

February 27th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Can’t say enough good. Had originally planned to use Legal Zoom to form my LCC, but after comparing prices I decided on IncFile and I’m very glad I did! Everything was done lightning fast, and everything was explained perfectly. I will be back for future use, great prices!