UFS

7.5

UFS (Unsecured Funding Source) provides personal loans and business loans, including business acquisition loans and start-up loans for businesses not yet generating revenue. The UFS team is composed of loan experts with more than 15 years of experience providing non-collateralized loans to qualified individuals and organizations that need them the most.

The Good

• Favorable Loan Rates and Terms
  • Little Documentation Required
  • Inclusive of Most Business Types
  • Money Available in Less Than Two Weeks

Favorable Loan Rates and Terms

Business owners can borrow up to $250,000 from UFS and use the loan for any purpose, including but not limited to the following:

• Equipment purchases
  • Real estate purchase or rent
  • Supplies and inventory
  • Purchase down payments
  • Digital assets (websites and eCommerce businesses)

UFS will finance loans at rates as low as 5.99 percent depending on creditworthiness and revenue. Assuming this rate, which is listed on the corporate website, applies to business loans and lines of credit in addition to personal loans, prospective borrowers should know that this advertised rate is much lower than unsecured business loans from competitors, which often start at around 10 percent APR but are generally much higher even with the most favorable credit profile.

Keep in mind that starting loan rates listed by lenders are not a guarantee of a rate or a guarantee of loan approval.

Little Documentation Required

You can skip the detailed business plan when it comes to applying with UFS. The application form couldn’t be more simple, the initial application doesn’t impact your credit score, and you can be pre-approved in as little as four hours from application submission. All information is sent using SSL encryption for your protection.

UFS wants to know your credit level, loan amount requested, general loan purpose, and your income where applicable. Beyond that, qualified applicants don’t need to provide extensive documentation.

And, since unsecured loans do not require collateral, you won’t need to pledge your home, car, or other assets to obtain your loan.

Inclusive of Most Business Types

As mentioned, UFS welcomes pre-revenue businesses and other new start-ups, making it more inclusive than many of its competitors that will not finance businesses younger than six months.

Unsecured business loans and lines of credit are available to qualifying businesses in all 50 states and all industries are considered for financing.

Money Available in Less Than Two Weeks

While it's common for lenders to encounter delays in underwriting, approval, and loan disbursement, UFS provides fast funding. Prospective borrowers can expect to receive their funding in two weeks or less.

The Bad

• Risks of Unsecured Loans
  • Rates Will Vary

Risks of Unsecured Loans

While unsecured loans may be less risky for the borrower than secured loans since the lender doesn’t have claim to your assets, there are still risks involved that prospective borrowers should be aware of.

Since you’re borrowing money on your name and your established credit history, lenders must find other ways to ensure they get the money back if payments are neglected. Laws vary by state, but if you can’t make payments, you may incur additional charges, collection attempts, or damaged credit ratings.

Sometimes lenders require a personal guarantee with an unsecured loan, which is a statement that in the event you do not make payments, they can then access your assets to recoup the loan.

Rates Will Vary

As mentioned briefly, as a borrower you shouldn’t expect to qualify for the lowest advertised rate with UFS or with any business lender. The lowest advertised rates are based on the ideal candidate in regards to creditworthiness, income, and other factors.

The Bottom Line

With favorable rates and terms and a speedy application and approval process, this lender more than measures up to other business lenders. If you’re seeking an unsecured business loan or line of credit for your new or established small business, you may not need to look farther than UFS.

As with any loan agreement, make sure you understand all terms and conditions of the loan, including any penalties for late or missed payments.

Message from
UFS

For more than 12 years, UFS has successfully helped business owners and entrepreneurs access over $500 million in unsecured capital to fund business start-ups, acquisitions and expansions. UFS is an independent advisory service that works with over 250 lenders nationwide to match its clients' needs with the best lending solutions. The UFS team of skilled and friendly loan consultants act as trusted business advisors, helping clients navigate the increasingly complex world of lending to find the best solutions to meet their capital needs.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

Shari Nault Bozeman, MT

The customer service went way beyond expectation. Their agent, Cole. was in contact throughout the entire process, sometimes 2-3 times a day, and in as little as 4 days I had the funds. I actually had no clue about getting a loan outside of my community bank, so was surprised when three different lenders responded with offers. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reply from UFS

Thank you for the excellent review - we were so glad to be able to help you get your exciting new venture off the ground!

May. 25th, 2021

matt vinje Ankeny, IA

My wife ands I purchased our neighborhood bar. We had ZERO collateral. We funded about 160k, unsecured. Chris, Craig, and Alex are all very polite and professional. They have been a pleasure to work with. Without these guys we would still be working at our old jobs. Almost 3 years later, and going strong! Our business is growing constantly. Don't hesitate to do business with these guys! Thanks guys!

Reply from UFS

Thanks for the great review, Matt. We're so glad to help you realize your dreams!

Feb. 8th, 2021

TripBronx The Bronx, NY

Amazing people to work with, in your corner from start to finish. Giving you all possible options that you can take. Big help and will definitely use them again

Reply from UFS

We were thrilled to be able to help you with your franchise purchase! Best of luck, and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

May. 25th, 2021

Jesse Henby ,

Very knowledgeable regarding unsecured funding processes. Craig was there when I needed him and didn't hesitate to guide us along the way. We obtained great loans and fantastic interest rates (better than the SBA). We will refer UFS to anyone that we know who needs funding.

Reply from UFS

Thank you for letting us help you with funding, Jesse! And thanks for telling others about UFS!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Jennifer Rebecca Tarr Fairfax Station, VA

Craig has really been a great source of financial advice, and providing sources for financial freedom without judgment. I'm grateful that I found UFS, and hopefully, we have a good, strong foundation upon which we can build future funding opportunities. Thanks again, Craig and Dennise, Jenny Tarr

Reply from UFS

We're very thankful for your kind words, and so glad to hear you've been happy with the service the UFS team provided to you. We too look forward to continuing our great relationship well into the future!

Feb. 25th, 2021

steve santens Columbia Falls, MT

UFS is excellent partner and great place for entrepreneurs to get the money they need quickly. This is a great resource for myself and my clients. Craig and Grant are friendly, responsive, expert guidance, great rates, get the money quickly. I would recommend their services for anyone!!

Reply from UFS

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate our partnership with excellent business brokers such as yourself, and are happy to be able to get your clients the money they need !

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Alan Savoy Portland, OR

I needed to secure funds for a major purchase and the UFS team was friendly, responsive, professional and offered expert guidance. I got a great rate and got the money quickly. So happy with the service. I will utilize them again if the need arises.

Reply from UFS

Thanks for the great review, and so glad we could help you get the money you needed, and quickly! We look forward to being able to assist you again in the future.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Alejandro Fontana, CA

I had a great experience working with Unsecured Funding Source and getting the working capital I needed for my new business. Craig was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. He guided me through the entire process and got me the funding I needed in a short amount of time. I'd definitely do business with them again and would highly recommend their services.

Reply from UFS

Thank you for your positive review, Alejandro! Glad UFS could help you get your business off the ground!

Kara Brzytwa Lynnwood, WA

UFS is a solid resource for my clients that are buying a business. The team is responsive and provides expert guidance that my clients have always spoken highly of. Approval and receiving the loan always has happened in short order. In short, UFS is a great resource and I love having it as an option for my clients.

Reply from UFS

We value our relationship with brokers like you, Kara! Glad we can continue to help you close deals! Thank you for the positive review!

Theodore Kennedy Whitefish, MT

I was in a hurry for the money; the staff at UFS gave me very personalized, professional and friendly service while working hard to expedite! I needed money for an important major purchase; but being in a hurry did not mean i wanted to pay too much in interest! They assisted in getting far better rates than other quotes I'd found on my own. Honestly, i was not crazy about paying the fee, it wasn't cheap; but, they charge no upfront fee (so i paid nothing unless i chose to accept the results) and in the end, the value i got, was worth far more than the fee i paid. Now I have the monetary means to move forward with my important endeavor. Thanks UFS team! I highly recommend your service!!

Reply from UFS

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. It was a pleasure to work with you. Glad we could help you get the money you need, and quickly!

Feb. 1st, 2021

Craig J Whitefish, MT

Simple process, great rates! They will get you the most money!

Reply from UFS

We appreciate your positive review. Thank you for your business!

eloc Kalispell, MT

What a great experience. Great rates and terms, along with a quick painless process. Very professional team! I would recommend then to anyone!

Reply from UFS

So glad to hear you had a positive experience with UFS. Thank you for the review.

Feb. 1st, 2021