Best Company Guarantee ROK Financial Logo

ROK Financial

9.8

LAST UPDATED: December 1st, 2021

Opened in 2020 from the turmoil caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, ROK Financial was founded by its current CEO James Webster. Webster is a former business partner of the well-established business financing and services provider National Business Capital & Services. Like many businesses, National was forced to pause its operations due to the pandemic. ROK Financial was born of the desire to continue helping businesses succeed and bring employees back to work.

Best Company interviewed ROK Financial's CRO, Patrick Manning to learn more about their business.

ROK Financial is a very new company. However, Webster has almost two decades of experience in the financial services industry. During his time at National Business Capital & Services, his team helped secure over $1 billion in financing for small businesses. This dedication to building businesses from their foundation and maintaining business partnerships is central to ROK Financial’s business financing platform.

For being so new to the industry, ROK Financial has a robust variety of funding types. Its current small business and commercial lending options include:

• Small business loans
  • Asset based loans
  • Franchise financing
  • Startup financing
search

Highlight: ROK Financial is currently offering its full suite of loan products.

In light of the financial uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, some business loan providers are only offering limited funding options. For example, some of the top loan providers were only accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications instead of, or in addition to, their normal products until mid-August 2020 and beyond.

By contrast, ROK Financial was actually born out of the turmoil of the pandemic and is actively lending, which makes it stand out from competitors.

The Good

• Same-Day Funding
  • No Minimum FICO
  • Lower Required Months in Business
  • Fast Application Process
  • Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Same-Day Funding

ROK Financial can potentially provide its customers with same-day funding if a loan application is completed and all necessary documentation is submitted quickly. Due to its use of fintech, business owners can be out of underwriting in hours and receive funds on the same day. This is less common within the business loans industry. More typical is a promise of funding within a day.

No Minimum FICO

Many business loan companies like ROK Financial have minimum FICO score requirements typically in the low 600s. ROK Financial does not have a minimum FICO score on its loan offerings. Most of its top financing options have no minimum, and it encourages businesses with bad credit to apply.

Unlike traditional banks, there are alternative lenders on the market that have programs for all types of credit profiles. ROK Financial advises business owners not to be discouraged by their credit score. Businesses can still qualify for specific products and programs though alternative sources.

Lower Required Months in Business

ROK Financial will work with businesses that have been in business for a shorter amount of time. This is unique among its competitors, many of which may require a business be open for at least 12 months prior to applying for financing. Many businesses can qualify for ROK Financial’s top financing options with as little as three months in business.

ROK Financial will also work with startup companies. If you have been in business for less than six months, you are considered a startup. Most financing options require a minimum of six months in business and at least $15,000 gross revenue per month, but startups can be exempt from these requirements. You will be required to have a credit score of at least 650.

Fast Application Process

The application process can vary widely across companies working on business loan financing. ROK Financial's initial loan process application is very brief. It asks for your contact information, time in business, credit score, annual gross sales, and industry. After you submit the application, a ROK Financial business financing advisor will contact you to discuss what loan options you may have and which to pursue.

Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Each business loan provider will have a different minimum and maximum loan amount. ROK Financial’s loan minimums and maximums are higher than is typical. This could be beneficial for your business if you are looking for larger amounts of funding. Most of the funding options offered by ROK Financial have a loan minimum of $10,000 and a loan maximum of $5 million.

The Bad

• No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates
  • New Company

No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates

The ROK Financial website does not provide any information on the business terms or interest rates of the loans it typically secures for its customers. This could be very frustrating for you if you are shopping around and trying to compare the offerings from other loan companies.

New Company

While its employees and leadership have years of industry experience, ROK Financial is essentially a brand new company. This could mean that it may have fewer lending partners and a smaller marketplace of lenders.

Additionally, while ithe company does have a solid lineup of lending options, some of its competitors offer business credit cards, financing for cannabis businesses, and other business services not currently in ROK Financial's suite of services.

The Bottom Line

ROK Financial started its company in 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic. The company's leadership saw the need for small business financing in the country and decided to break off from a larger business loan servicing firm in order to continue providing loans to businesses during a difficult financial time. This dedication to providing financing to businesses is admirable.

You will find that ROK Financial is willing to work with a larger group of businesses, including startups and those with poor credit. It also has higher loan maximums which could be helpful if you're a business owner looking for more financing.

All that said, it's ROK reviews from real customers that matter most in determining the company's trustworthiness.

The verdict? ROK reviews consistently praise the company for efficiency, professionalism, and responsiveness. Read more below.

not_listed_location

ROK Financial Frequently Asked Questions

What types of business loans does ROK Financial offer?

ROK Financial offers a wide variety of business loan options including term loans, lines of credit, equipment financing, SBA loans, and much more.

Is there a minimum requirement to apply for business financing with ROK Financial?

While many factors come into play when approving a business, ROK Financial requires a minimum of $120,000 in annual gross along with at least six months in business.

Is ROK Financial a direct lender?

No, ROK Financial is not a direct lender. The company has boutique-style relationships with a group of hand-selected lenders who provide top-notch funding and programs tailored to individual business needs.

How quickly will I receive my funds after approval?

ROK Financial will work swiftly to expedite the funding process. Once all the documentation is completed, you can see funds in your account in as little as 24 hours.

What type of documentation is required?

Typical documentation needed to submit your application includes business bank statements and a signed application.

Message from
ROK Financial

ROK Financial is committed to providing the best small business financing options available today. ROK Financial is backed by a seasoned team of knowledgeable advisors and support staff, with direct access to the top FinTech and commercial lenders. Now more than ever, it is time for small businesses to get back to business, and the team at ROK Financial is ready to help make that happen.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Monica Russell Arlington, TX

I trust Rok's team to get the impossible done! If they can't get it done, no one can. I have worked with Stephen and Andrew to help my clients get additional funding when everyone else said no! Andrew and Stephen are great to work with. They are positive and honest. I have learned a lot working with them.

Reply from ROK Financial

Monica, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review abour our team here at ROK, specifically your Partnership Advisor Andrew, and your Sr. Business Advisor, Stephen. We know it can be difficult to find any financing for your clients, especially financing that works for them and we're so glad we could be your saving grace! We strive to be as upfront and honest with our partners and clients to assure a smoothing funding process for everyone. We look forward to our continued partnership!

Aug. 9th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Katie Prusinski Sayville, NY

Went in thinking we wouldn’t be approved. Our bank who we’ve been with for 14 years declined us. Philip L. got it done in 2 days, a week before we needed it. Thank you Rok Financial this is amazing.

Reply from ROK Financial

Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Finance Manager, Philip, and the team at ROK Financial. We're sorry to hear the bank you've been with for 14 years couldn't work with you to find a solution. We're glad to hear that our team was able to work with you to find financing that worked best for you. If there's anything you ever need, don't hesitate to reach back out to us!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Brooke Williams Atlanta, GA

First time working with this lender and let me tell you, they are an excellent company. Trevor was our direct contact, he was so professional, very prompt and super helpful through the short process. He got us a better rate as promised and kept us in que with the process, giving updates and letting us know what we should expect next. I definitely recommend his services. Thanks a bunch!

Reply from ROK Financial

Brooke, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience with Trevor and our team here at ROK. Its great to hear how well Trevor took care of you throughout the funding process. We work hard to provide as many updates as possible to our clients to ease any worries they may have! We appreciate you recommending both Trevor and ROK!

Marlon Brown Alpharetta, GA

I reached out to Rok financial after doing some research into their company. The process was very simple and easy and I got financing within a few days. They are doing a great service by helping out small businesses. Oliver T was the agent I worked with and he made it very easy for me. I really appreciate him, he even answered my calls and texts on the weekend. I look forward to building a relationship Oliver and Rok financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Marlon, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Oliver and our team here at ROK. Our team will always go the extra mile for our clients, even if its answering questions on the weekends! We look forward to building a relationship together!

Vadim I Chernihiv, 74

I've been working with ROK Financial and Justin as my account manager for a couple of months. ROK Financial is a great company with very lenient lending requirements, good quick start training and various advertising materials. And Justin has always been very helpful and provided excellent support.

Reply from ROK Financial

Vadim, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Justin and ROK Financial. We strive to provide the best training and materials to all our partners, including access to business financing products to help their clients! We're so happy to hear that Justin has been an excellent point of contact for you and look forward to growing a strategic partnership together!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Warren Miller Jacksonville, FL

Justin and Duanne at ROK have been a pleasure to work with. Their services and professionalism are highly recommended . Whenever a client has a question, they are prompt to respond and help resolve in a timely manner. We could not be happier with their performance.

Reply from ROK Financial

Warren, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about Justin, Duanne, and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that both Justin and Duanne were available to answer your questions and display clear communication throughout the entire funding process! We appreciate you recommending us to other small businesses in need of financing!

Nov. 23rd, 2021

S&A Transportation Solutions Kissimmee, FL

I was skeptical about working with ROK Financial and after my first conversation with Mike Gullo, I knew we were in good hands. He was very professional, he kept us informed throughout the entire process and he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I would recommend ROK to anyone and we are appreciative of the opportunity to work with them.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review! We're so happy you took a chance on us, you were definitely in good hands with Mike! We're happy to hear he was able to keep you informed and went above and beyond to keep you happy. We look forward to watching you continue your success!

R Agency Las Vegas, NV

I am still in disbelief almost a week later. From my initial contact with Tim - he was amazing. Almost turning into my financial life coach. The "No BS" approach was a breeze! As a minority woman in business - Tim went above and beyond to ensure I was never told no again. While we are starting small to gain inventory, my loan process was fast, easy and smooth. If you are just starting or are in the stages of growth - be sure to have ROK Financial help with your process. They understand the ENTIRE picture. After being told no SO many times - it felt amazing to hear Tim say YES. I look forward to working with them over and over again!

Reply from ROK Financial

We're so happy we were able to get you that YES you've been looking for! Tim is an incredibly hard worker and we're thrilled you had the chance to work with him and he was able to go above and beyond for you. We're so grateful to have you in our network now and look forward to taking your business to new heights!!!

Shanique Blair Syracuse, NY

Great Company . ROK Financial is very informative and made sure we got the best options . We were able to sign and funded on the very same day. Tim was very great to work with. Thank You

Reply from ROK Financial

Shanique, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Timothy and our team here at ROK. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Timmy and that he was successful in making the process easy and stress free for you. Funding in one day is amazing! We look forward to watching your business continue to succeed!

mia collins Tulsa, OK

Very good experience and process with ROK . I was able to get the amount I asked for plus a little extra. Oliver T was amazing throughout the process very informative and professional.. Glad to work with him . He got me funded within 24 hours to help grow my business..

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review. We're so happy you had such a great experience with our ROK-STAR Oliver! We're so excited to watch your business SOAR!

Sully Knows Finance Atlanta, GA

I have been working with Mike Gullo for the past year or so and he has been a great asset to me and my clients when they are in need of financing for their business. Quick, simple and always keeps my clients in the loop, thanks Mike!"

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review! We're so happy you had the chance to work with Mike and that he has been such a great asset to you. We look forward to helping you continue in your success!

Tony N Moreno Valley, CA

Amazing experience from start to finish. Tim S was an absolute professional. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. I was a little hesitant at first but Tim was a man of his word and followed up everything he said to the letter. I would definitely continue doing business with Tim and Rok Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Tim and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Tim took great care of you and assured you throughout the entire process. We look forward to watching your business suceed and hope to work together again soon!

Nov. 10th, 2021

Gaetan du Bousquet North Babylon, NY

The experience was truly excellent , the process was nothing but easy and hassle free, want to give a special shoutout to Robert and Andrew the professionalism and integrity showed was stellar , The business was funded with speed , once approved funds were in accessible next day. Looking forward to working with ROK financial very soon.

Reply from ROK Financial

Gaetan, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Robert, Andrew and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that you were able to recieve funding quickly and access your funds the next day! We look forward to working together again soon.

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Lee Kramer Silver Spring, MD

I have been working as a broker with ROK Financial for more than two years. Sr. Business Advisor at ROK, Nick C., has been extremely helpful in getting the most possible funding for my clients. This has not only helped me as a broker, but has enabled my clients' businesses to grow and weather these difficult times.

Reply from ROK Financial

We're so happy you had the chance to work with Nick and that he was able to help you get the funding you needed for your clients! We love to help people scale their businesses and succeed and we're incredibly grateful we were able to partner up together to make this happen! Thank you, Lee!

Jay Padilla Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I just used ROK Financial for a small business loan, and couldn’t be happier. Trevor C had me approved in 2 days, and money in my account on the 3rd day. The process was smooth and easy.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jay, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Trevor and our team here at ROK. We're so happy you were able to receive your money so quickly! We look forward to watching your business continue to succeed!

Nov. 10th, 2021

Parish Butler Schaumburg, IL

Work with Josh D at ROK Financial and he was awesome to work with. He took care of my business in one day. Rok financial is awesome and I look forward to working with Josh and Rok financial diffiantly in the future.

Reply from ROK Financial

Parish, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to help our clients reach their business goals quickly and easily! We look forward to working together again soon!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Salih Baity Flushing, MI

Andrew is the man! He is always responsive to any questions I may have and leaves critical feedback needed to make sure the deals get funded. Im am very pleased with his service and level of professionalism.

Reply from ROK Financial

Salih, Thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're thrilled to hear that youve received important feedback from our company to help you grow as well! We look forward to building our successful partnership together!

Oct. 14th, 2021

john wheat Victoria, BC

I am a broker and I find ROK offers and entertains a wide variety of customers and financial situations. They are professional and easy to work with and they are flexible in helping you get your client happy.

Reply from ROK Financial

John, we're so happy that you choose to work with us every day! We strive to make the funding process simple for everyone involved. We appreciate you recommending clients to us and look forward to building this relationship together!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Stephanie Louis Brooklyn, NY

As a small business owner, I've had a bit of trouble securing financing from traditional lenders and banks. And of course, as a result of the COVID pandemic, it became even harder to get the financing I needed to keep my business afloat. I wish I could have saved myself so much grief and stress and knew about ROK Financial earlier. Josh was truly phenomenal. You could tell he really cared about my business. Josh went above and BEYOND in finding products that suited our particular financial profile. Everything was made clear - there were no surprises or hidden fees. He worked diligently on my case until he got me funded. And this was a completely non-judgmental, easy process. All of these 5-star reviews about ROK are really true. If you start here, you won't regret it. Best phone call I ever made.

Reply from ROK Financial

Stephanie, WOW, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and your experience with our team here at ROK Financial. We know how much businesses struggled as a result of the pandemic and how financing became significantly harder to obtain. We truly care about our client's business and im so glad you felt the same! We strive to have an open line of communication throughout the entire process so theres no room for any surprises when it comes to financing! Were so appreciative of this great review across multiple platforms and for you recommending us to other businesses in need of financing! We look forward to watching your business reach new heights!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Latrice Smith Charlotte, NC

Josh was great to work with! He moved quickly and was very responsive. He was able to secure several financing to fit our business needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Latrice! We're so grateful you had the chance to work with Josh, he is a true ROK-STAR! It means the world to us that we were able to help you secure the financing you need for your business! We look forward to cheering you on and watching you take your business to new heights!

Nov. 17th, 2021

recesss time O'Fallon, MO

Josh was amazing he was professional and prompt it was so many obstacles to get over for me I got denied by so many companies and Rok made it happen

Reply from ROK Financial

Recess time, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh and ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that after getting denied multiple times ROK was able to pull through and get the financing your business deserves! We look forward to watching your business continue to grow!

Nov. 12th, 2021

Miguel Rodriguez Los Angeles, CA

Mike G. made it happen and was so helpful on every step of the way. I am really happy to have found them and help my business to the next level.

Reply from ROK Financial

Miguel, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Mike and our team here at ROK. We're so happy that you found us as well and cant wait to watch your business continue to succeed!

Nov. 12th, 2021

Jason Ugolini Mundelein, IL

Duanne and Tim are great to work with at ROK Financial. Process is easy and they are fast with communication. Looking forward to working with them much more in the future.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jason, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Duanne, Tim and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to be quick to fund and explain every aspect of the deal to our clients and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark. We look forward to working together again soon!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Hindman Farmington, MO

As a broker it is great to find a lender that follows through on what they promise. Working with Tim S was a pleasure. He was very professional and kept me informed so I could keep my client informed along the way. I would recommend ROK Financial to anyone wanting a business loan. Thank you again Tim for all your help.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hindman, thank you for the kind words about your experience with Timothy, our Business Development Officer and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find a lender you trust and with our streamlined services we can get clients matched with the perfect lender for their financing solutions! We appreciate you reccommending us to other businesses in need of financing. We're always here for you.

Aug. 16th, 2021

John Stevenson New York, NY

Niko, Robert and Greg of ROK Financial exceeded all of my expectations on our most recently, FUNDED deal. Communication on deal progression, attention to detail and client relations are off the charts good. Can not express enough how successful this deal was on all fronts. Most importantly a satisfied client who now has the funds needed for continued growth.

Reply from ROK Financial

John, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your Niko, Robert, Greg and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We strive to have good communication throughout any deal with our Partners to assure equal understanding throughout the process. We know how difficult it can be to help your clients find reliable funding and we're so glad we were able to successfully help both you and your client. We look forward to building a solid ROK Partnership with you as we help Business Owners across the country gain access to capital so they can get back to business!

Jul. 15th, 2021

A Uno Tribeca New York, NY

A successful venture... My experience with Josh D. at Rok Financial was excellent. I am not in finance so I value when I can have trust in the person I'm working with. His patience, and professionalism in explaining the package was greatly appreciated. I look forward in continuing to work with Josh. I would recommend Rok Financial to my colleagues.

Reply from ROK Financial

A Uno Tribeca, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Jost, your Sr. Business Advisor and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us and are elated we were able to provide your business financing! Our streamlined process makes it easy for our clients to just sit back, relax and enjoy what offers come their way! We look forward to working together again. Thank you for recommending us to your colleagues other businesses in need of business financing!

Vince Collins Birmingham, AL

ROK Financial rocks--Justin W. is a ROK-Star. It is anomalous nowadays to connect and work with people who are genuinely positive and passionate about helping others to succeed. J. W. has been extremely supportive and resourceful, is always probing to find new ways to help me to become more effective and efficient to serve businesses to grow my own. Additionally, it is great to be aligned with someone (and a company) who not only talks the talk of honesty and integrity but walks the walk. Having access to a broad range of products and services aimed at solving cashflow and growth challenges for small businesses creates a super win/win for all involved. And yes, there are some good companies and great people in the alternative lending space--Justin and ROK are GRAND. I am honored to be a ROK-a-fella.

Reply from ROK Financial

Vince, Where do we even begin with a review like this? WOW, thank you so much for taking the time and detail to describe your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Justin, and the team here at ROK Financial. At ROK, we value our relationships with our partners and want to see you succeed while you build a solid relationship with your clients by utilizing our products, services, and advice to help you do just that! We're honored to have you in our ROK Family and look forward to our continued partnership as we help Businesses across the country solve cashflow and growth challenges together! 🤘+ ❤ The ROK Team

Ross Pantell Tuckerton, NJ

"Timothy S. and Anthony C. are my two points of contact at ROK Financial. I work directly with small businesses and assist them in generating new customers through unique marketing strategies, increasing their revenues and profits while creating a market dominating position. Partnering with ROK gives me access to their full suite of business loan solutions and allows me to leverage some of the most flexible loan options available today to my customers. Especially in todays business climate with covid, ROK Financial has been a major partner in supporting small business owners loans that the average bank could not provide in the timely manor required!" I recommend ROK Financial very highly as they are experts in this space.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Ross, for taking the time to leave this incredible 5-star Trustpilot review about your experience with Timothy Stines, Anthony Cimino, and the team here at ROK Financial! We understand that finding the best financing for your clients isn't always the easiest, and that's why we take pride in our streamlined Business Financing services that help our ROK Partners help their clients quickly and easily!We appreciate you taking the time to reiterate this great review on multiple platforms so that we can help help even more businesses!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

BUSINESS CREDIT BUILDER Atlanta, GA

Andrew and Nick have been handling my clients as professionals. Timely follow-ups, quick processing and they get the job done.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Andrew, Nick, and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you were able to access financing with us and look forward to watching your business grow.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Thomas Moore San José, SJ

Highly recommend Rok Financial, transparency trough their platform and great communication. Nick and Andrew get the job done.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hi Thomas, thank you for this 5-star review. We're so happy you have the chance to work with Nick and Andrew and that your experience was a positive one! We strive to keep an open line of communication with our clients and we're glad that you found it so helpful in this process!

Charles E. Simmons III M.D Jacksonville, FL

Josh worked with us diligently from morning until 5:30 pm. We looked at several opportunities and he assisted with the perfect one to fit our needs

Reply from ROK Financial

Charles, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team works hard to assure our clients needs are met no matter how long it takes! We're so happy we were able to match you with the perfect financing for your business. We look forward to watching your business reach new heights!

Oct. 13th, 2021

henry diaz Deltona, FL

Andrew is exactly the partner you would like to meet while doing business. He is brilliant & knows in deep all product he offer

Reply from ROK Financial

Henry, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Andrew and the team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide a knowledgable experience for our clients. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Donnell Mitchell Oak Lawn, IL

Trevor and Robert from ROK team are awesome! They are hardworking, dedicate, fast, and have sufficient experience with clients.

Reply from ROK Financial

Donnell, Thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience with Trevor, Robert and the ROK Team! We work hard to assure our clients have the best funding experience possible by providing fast and clear communication with their clients.

Oct. 11th, 2021

Louella jackson Vidalia, GA

Thank you Mike Q and Andrew F for your help in getting the loan my client needed. He was very please with the fast turn around. With this being my first time, It was a pleasure working with Mike and Andrew.

Reply from ROK Financial

Louella, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience with Mike, Andrew and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find the right financing for your clients and we're so happy we could help them quickly! We strive to provide a stressfree experience for everyone involved and we're so happy we could deliver! We look forward to a great continued partnership!

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Albert Rhodes Tampa, FL

Andrew and Michael of ROK Financial were fantastic helping my client to get funded for his new truck and trailer! I will definitely refer to their services for all my clients! Great job guys!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Albert, for taking the time to share your 5-star experience with Andrew, Partnership Advisor, and Michael, Sr. Finance Advisor here at ROK Financial. They make a great team, don't they? We're happy we were able to work with your client to get them access to a Business Financing Solution that allowed them to purchase a new truck and trailer! We look forward to working together to serve your clients in experiencing the same great Business Financing Solutions! Thanks again!

Aug. 19th, 2021

Jeff Brewer Lebanon, OR

The guys at ROK Financial that I worked with (Andrew, Phil, and Duanne) are the best in the business. Very professional and diligent in their process along with superb communication. I highly recommend working with Rok!

Reply from ROK Financial

Jeff, We appreciate the kind words about our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to make every funding "quick and seamless" here at ROK and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark. Thank you for reccommending us to small businesses in need of financing!

Aug. 9th, 2021

Jiah Kim Queens, NY

I could feel Josh looked out for his customers' best interest from my short experience with him working on my business loan. He was different from aggressive salespeople I am used to. I look forward to working with him. If my opinion about him and ROK financial changes, I will update this review.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jiah, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We truly care about our clients and want the best options available for them and their business. We look forward to working with you as well! We're always here for you.

Jul. 30th, 2021

Donaldson Financial Group Atlanta, GA

Timothy and Robert at ROK Financial have ensured a smooth strategic business referral process. Being a broker it is important that I know exactly where my client is at all stages in the process. Robert and Timothy kept me informed. Anthony Donaldson CEO & Founder Donaldson Financial Group Donaldsonfinancialgroup.com

Reply from ROK Financial

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about our Partnership Advisors here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide a "smooth strategic business referral process" and we're so happy we are hitting our mark! We appreciate you leaving this review across muiltiple platforms so we can continue to help businesses in need of financing!

Jul. 26th, 2021

John Proctor Cherry Hill, NJ

As an accountant, my clients sometimes face cash flow challenges or reach out to me for advice on where to obtain lending. Timothy and Stephen at ROK are my go to's when that comes up and have provided great service through their referral program so far

Reply from ROK Financial

John, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Timothy, your Partnership Advisor and Stephen, your Sr. Business Advisor. We know how difficult it can be to find the right financing for your clients, and we appreciate you recommending ROK for great financing! We appreciate you showing your appreciation and look forward to a successful continued partnership!

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Taylor Be Brooklyn, NY

The Team at ROK financial are all standup, knowledgeable guys, they've helped me get financing for my clients in such a timely manner! They've even taken the time out of their busy schedule to teach me and my team how to use their platform. I could not recommend ROK financial highly enough!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review about our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find reliable financing for your clients and were so proud to offer a streamlined process that allows our ROK Partners to help their clients quickly and easily! Our team will always go the extra mile to assure our platform is accessible and easy to use for our partners! We greatly appreciate you recommending ROK to other businesses in need of financing!

Jacob Veches Saint Paul, MN

I have worked with Josh and Justin at ROK for a decent amount of time now and I am very impressed by the amount of knowledge they share as well as the willingness to truly help people. I am so excited to be a part of something this great!

Reply from ROK Financial

Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and Justin, your Partnership advisor; those two make a great team dont they?! Our team works hard to provide a easy experience for our partners, while keeping them fully involved and educated throughout the process. We're so happy to have you as a part of our team and look forward to our continued partnership together!

Frank Luca Hampton, NJ

ROK Financial is extremely easy to work with, and accomodating. My partner Niko F is a pleasure to work with and is responsive and knowledgeable about the business. I look forward to building a long term relationship with Niko and ROK Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Frank, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Niko and the team here at ROK Financial. Being responsive is one of the many things we strive to be throughout our process so we can answer any questions our clients may have. We appreciate you leaving this feedback for the team across multiple platforms and look forward to our continued partnership!

Jun. 18th, 2021

Mike Mausteller Stow, OH

Andrew F. is a fantastic partner in business. He is full of energy and will get you answers, information or other support very quickly. When making a decision about financing options, it is easy to feel overwhelmed or even nervous. Andrew will help you overcome that quickly as you realize you are working a top of the field expert who treats you like you are the most important customer he has. A rare and refreshing blend.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-Star review about Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We know how overwhelming it can be when making decisions regarding financing, that's why we take pride in our robust processes and streamlined Business Financing services. We're so happy to hear about your great experience, and look forward to our continued partnership together!

May. 28th, 2021

Undreese Gulley Oklahoma City, OK

I was looking for a new funding partner since a lot programs went away after Covid. I received a call from Justin about ROK financial and decided to do some deals together. I person I work with is Nick and I’m impressed by the level of professionalism I’ve received. Not my companies still do what they say they are going to do. I’m able to run Scenarios by Nick to determine the best strategies for my clients. This is something I appreciate with working with Nick

Reply from ROK Financial

Undreese, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We value your feedback and are thrilled we were able to help ease any financial burdens in these times. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our clients lives better. We're always here for you!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Esther Ra Charlotte, NC

I have to say Rok Financial has helped us by going far and beyond to help my business survive during this pandemic! I reached out and Josh has literally invested more time and care than any other lending company that I have reached out to! They are there to help you advise you and lead you in the right direction to help find the financing you need! Thank you Josh and thank you ROK for going far and beyond we need more companies like you! God Bless!

Reply from ROK Financial

Esther, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. At ROK, Building relationships with our clients is a top priority so we put a lot of work into being a resource to our customers and our clients, and I’m glad to hear we're doing it and doing it well! Thank you again for showing your appreciation to the ROK team!

Apr. 26th, 2021

Mark Ridley Norwell, MA

I’m only just getting to know ROK Financial but if Niko F. is the benchmark then I have every confidence his colleagues are as grounded and knowledgeable as he is. Niko promotes his company in the highest professional standard possible, yet in a humble way. He explains the mission statement, products, services and benefits with great detail yet with few words - meaning he packs a lot into a small space which buyers really need. He keeps it simple. Great work Niko.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this outstanding 5-star review about Niko and our team. Niko is such an important asset to our team not only for his work ethic but for his attitude in the workplace! We're so glad he was able to keep the process simple for you. We'll be sure to pass this awesome review along to Niko. ROK on!

The Treasury Group Locust Valley, NY

Stephen M. and Robert C. are exceptional in their field. They are honest, hard working and very dedicated to their work. They are experts and highly knowledgeable. They always return my phone calls and/or emails in a timely manor. It is a pleasure to work with professionals like Stephen & Robert. I look forward to continue working together for many years. I highly recommend both Robert and Stephen for your financing needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

The Treasury Group, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this incredible 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Senior Business Financing Advisor, Stephen and Partnership Advisor, Robert Converse! Those two make a great team, don't they? At ROK, we believe in being 100% transparent with our customers, our partners, and our employees, and we're ecstatic to hear we were just that for you. We also know how valuable a Business Owner's time is. We do our best to work as quickly as possible while providing our customers with the ultimate Business Financing Experience. We look forward to building a ROK-Solid Partnership with you as we work together to help Business Owners build their business on our solid foundation of financing here at ROK Financial! 🤘

Trent Riley Severn, MD

GREAT EXPERIENCE with ROK. They explained everything I needed to know about some questions I had.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review Trent! We're so happy you were thrilled to work with ROK and that Justin was able to explain the whole process to you in detail. We look forward to watching you succeed!

Lee Kramer Silver Spring, MD

As a broker, I am looking for the best funding options for my clients. This has certainly been the case in finding Rok Financial as my major source for financing. In addition to being provided funding products with superior terms to other funders, I am fortunate to have the one-on-one assistance of Nicholas C. as my relationship manager. He has consistently closed deals where others have failed, and with terms that are more beneficial for the clients than would have been expected. Rok Financial and Nicholas have my highest recommendation if you, as a broker, are searching for the best for your clients.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Lee, We appreciate the kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you found us when you were looking for the best funding options for your clients! It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our partners' lives better. The team and I are also happy that you found working with your Relationship Manager, Nicholas, beneficial and helpful. He puts a lot of work into being the ultimate resource for his partners and clients, and so we're so glad to hear it’s going so well for the both of you! Have a great day, and thanks for the review! Madi

Mar. 5th, 2021

Moore's Pie Shop Amboy, IN

Niko always goes above and beyond for me! I will never use another company again. Thanks Niko and Rok!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience with Niko and our team here at ROK Financial! We appreciate your business and look forward to working together again soon!

Nov. 2nd, 2021