Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.0

Mogul Boutique New Orleans, LA

I’m so glad that I clicked the link when I did. This companies website is detailed and the application process is simply streamlined and easy to use. My loan officer was communicable and professional. I would definitely recommend using them again.

Rubal Sharma Simi Valley, CA

I applied for the PPP loan and it was the easiest experience. The online application was easy to understand and straightforward. From application to funding it only took a week or so - Very happy with the process and Biz2Credit.

Stacy S Dacula, GA

Well organized and personalized agents helping to make sure all documents are accurate.

Miranda Reid , TX

PPP application process was simple and I was funded in a little over a week. Emails were also responded too very promptly.

BDeFig Northborough, MA

They gave helpful communicating updates.

MASA Seed Foundation Littleton, CO

I liked their prompt and easy way of getting things done

Roger Shields Miami Beach, FL

Fast and easy to work with.. Great service and accessibility to real person. The only down side was receiving emails from their team from different domains and names, could have been disregarded.

Amanda Wilhite Springfield, TN

Fast and professionals , great communication from loan officer .

Susan Welter Pompano Beach, FL

The Biz2Credit process was easy, straight-forward and fast. Clear and easy, Biz2Credit is helping our business stay alive.

Jason De Bari Maplewood, NJ

Clear process, clear follow-up. fast completion. LOVE

Juan Perez-Casado Westfield, NJ

This company was very fast in the processing of my loan and, given the current circumstances, I'm full of appreciation for their diligence.

Tom P. Austin, TX

Straight forward process, very responsive & interactive, did what they said what they would do.

CA DEPARTMENT STAFFING GROUP ,

Great company. Easy application and fast results Funded quickly

Kids World Los Angeles, CA

I’ve been a fan of Biz2Credit for over 10 years. It is such an honor to be apart of your leading edge, intelligent, caring, and competent conglomerate. Thanks again for all you do. You are truly the best! If I could give 100 stars that would be more accurate.

RAOUL SADA Phoenix, AZ

The service was great. The only concern I had was whether the loan would have been Submitted unless I had made a phone call inquiry.

Elizabeth M Risch Coppell, TX

Whenever some additional documents were needed, I received an email right away. Status updates were prompt. Overall the process was QUICK.

Tabrez Shaikmohammed Laurel, MD

Excellent, Excellent,Excellent Very fast process Iam happy Thank you!

dunitza galicia Los Angeles, CA

The rep that helped me was amazing from begging to end. He knew what I needed and would call and email me asking for the paper work i was missing and he made sure I got my grant/loan in less time. Thank you so much Sergio

Adam Klein Weston, MA

The best thing about my experience - I was assigned a loan officer and given contact info. She was actually reachable and responded in a timely manner. Great communication throughout the process

Cynthia Cornelius, NC

Very fast and professional. I got all the information they asked for, sent it to them and had my funds in a week. I would highly recommend to any small business. Thanks a big help to my business. 👍

Thomson Conteh Woodbridge, VA

Very efficient and professional I was very surprised at the turnaround time to get my loan.

James Cornelius, NC

Everything was awesome! I was very worried about getting everything to go through smoothly with the SBA. I want to particularly thank Mercury. She was just awesome. She really went the extra mile to help me...I can’t thank her enough.

Mrricknajera ,

A really friendly staff and quick and efficient

Maggie ,

Biz2Credit made the process of getting a PPP loan very easy and quite fast! I was really impressed with the whole process—I highly recommend working with them!

Lakisha Dallas, TX

Service was very prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend this company for small businesses. Awesome experience!!

Mr PJ 1 Los Angeles, CA

The customer service was awesome and the process was very straight forward

A.D West ,

The process felt very streamlined and I never felt like I was in the dark as far as where I was within the process. Mike W from Funding Support and Deepak T my Funding Specialist helped tremendously.

Jerome Bates Ft. Washington, MD

This was my first loan. You guys was the best, courtesy and professional at all times.

Stephanie Anderson, IN

All around amazing. I literally applied, 2 hours later approved (this was on a friday), monday received loan documents/paperwork, filled it all out, next day received a text and email saying money is on way and the next day the money was there! Unbelievably fast and eady stress free process! Biz2Credit is the best hands down. They value their customers and treat them great, thank you guys for saving my business and my sanity!!

KnowledgeQuest The Learning Place San Jose, CA

We had a wonderful experience with Biz2Credit! They provided fast and reliable service and we received our PPP-2 very fast. I especially liked that they communicated with us frequently, keeping us updated on the progress of our application. This brought a huge piece of mind as we were working through the process. They were also very organized and precise in collecting our documents and data. I highly recommend them!

Denise Pitts Ringgold, GA

My experience was a good one. Biz2Credit was a great company to work with. My application process was uncomplicated. They kept me in touch with the outcomes of my application process. Would use them again.

Patricia Garner Midlothian, VA

The most easy and fast process. They really help.

Chris Fontana, CA

Loan was processed quickly. Lender always kept me informed on the process. Great customer service.

Candi Smith Saint Augustine, FL

Easy and quick application and funding process. Hands down this was a great, professional experience.

Eliman Gibba Eugene, OR

Everyone from Biz2credit we dealt with has been professional & knows what they are doing.

Amratbhai PAtel Nazareth, KY

My Funding Specialist Summit Arora is really a good help and has help me through this Loan. Thank you so very much Mr Arora. Mr Arora is AMAZING!!!

Cory Phillip Tynan Woodland Hills, CA

You guys were incredibly helpful and actually answered the phone to take my calls unlike other financial institutions. When I didn't get something write on my application, you helped me get it right to expedite the process. Very thankful.

Mehdi Zarekari San Ramon, CA

The process was smooth and efficient. Thank you Biz2Credit !

MAP Global Hallandale, FL

The whole process was very comfortable and I could get the funds in one week

Mark Sunderland, MD

I've only used Biz2Credit for PPP2 application. Parts of the process were excellent, especially the efficient and clear manner in which attachments were to be uploaded. However, the instructions and "what to do next" issues were not good. Also the status info wasn't clear. Never knew until the end whether everything was submitted to B2C properly and whether B2C successfully submitted to the lender.

Greg Needham Canyon, TX

great on line service was able to check my loan at anytime

Derek Laffey Attleboro, MA

Extremely fast service. These guys are on top of their game.

Joseph Garcia Peekskill, NY

My loan officer was great! Very easy process

Oliver Woloshin Cherry Hill, NJ

Fastest approval and funding compared to any other fintech company or traditional bank. I was approved and funded while my other applications sat in limbo.

Max Wyoming, MI

The application was buggy and when the signature form was created, it was inaccurate. The loan processor assigned to my account was rude, inflexible and lacking knowledge of the basics of the PPP program requirements. Poor communication too. I repeatedly asked for support during the application process and never heard a response or had my concerns addressed. In the end, I received funding but I felt like I was not a valued client - instead, just another company lining Biz2Credits pockets with application fees from my loan. I regret using Biz2Credit. I won’t again. I don’t recommend you to anyone.

Steve Bernstein Fort Lauderdale, FL

The entire process would have been much quicker and easier, but a minimal issue delayed the process. They request a voided check; however, there is no instruction as to a previously written check, and/or the fact that they require and check with a printed address. Since the process is fully automated, it took a couple of extra days to finally get the loan funded. I have consulted with several of my friends and my accountant, and the process here is very much faster. My accountant has started to use the Biz2 platform for those clients who need help applying for PPP loans.

Rebecca Smith Frederick, MD

The loan process was quick and easy! Highly recommend.

William Fusselbaugh Ocean City, NJ

Excellent fintec platform. Fast funding.

Dave Livermore, CA

Easy application and process, recommended

Seong min Park Las Vegas, NV

So nice and pleasant experience with this company!! Highly recommended for your ppp application!!