CoverWallet Logo

CoverWallet

Proudly based in New York City and founded by two tech entrepreneurs, CoverWallet is an up-and-coming leader in the business insurance space. CoverWallet was recognized in 2018 as one of CNBC’s 100 most promising startups.

The Good

• Variety of Insurance Options
  • Guides You through the Process
  • Easy to Use

Variety of Insurance Options

Most business insurance providers specialize in one area of insurance, but CoverWallet has it all. CoverWallet offers 30 different kinds of insurance to fit your business’s needs. These include common insurances like general liability and workers compensation as well as niche services like cyber liability, inland marine insurance, and medical malpractice. CoverWallet will help you purchase and manage all of your business insurance policies in one place.

Guides You through the Process

If you don’t know exactly what kind of insurance your business should have, CoverWallet will help you find out. As you provide details about your company (its size, the kind of work you do, and where you’re located), CoverWallet will advise you to pick the most helpful insurances in your price range. Though most of CoverWallet’s resources are online, you are also welcome to call a representative with your questions.

Easy to Use

CoverWallet’s website is straightforward and intuitive. CoverWallet avoids jargon and seems to operate with customer experience in mind. It strives to be the simplest way to manage your corporate insurance.

The Bad

Unresponsive Customer Service

Some customers have complained that CoverWallet’s customer service reps didn’t get back to them when they had questions. This sometimes caused problems with the customers’ quotes and payments.

The Bottom Line

CoverWallet is easy to use, helpful, and part of the future of business insurance. It is informative and mission-driven: to help you “understand, buy, and manage insurance for your business, all online.” Though some customers have had poor experiences with CoverWallet when they’ve had issues with their account, overall CoverWallet seems like a trustworthy and growing company.

C&L trucking Co. Ladson, SC

I don't have any thing to say except great job keeping me insured and I am so happy with your service. I at all possible can the company on email me my receipt or reminder of payment so that we don't waste the paper. I just shed it once I read it. Again great job team!

KNorthWind Holdings West Babylon, NY

I have had excellent experiences with obtaining coverage and getting my insurance questions answered with coverwallet. They make what is usually an arduous process for emerging companies stress-free, allowing business owners to focus on their work.

Ethan King Concord, NH

Makes the entire process very simple and streamlined. Love it. Only tiny little criticism is the small issue of live contact at times. Otherwise it's a great option for getting insurance.

Austin Phoenix, AZ

I have had several issues with this company. 1st my policy wasnt what I asked for. I went to file a claim for something I specifically asked to be covered and got denied on the claim cause the coverage didnt get added to the policy. I had to call about 6 times in over 2 weeks to have an address update on my policy. Now I canceled my policy over 2 weeks ago, and still got charged for my premium. Since then I've called in and was told my agent would be contacting me (this is the 3rd time I've heard that) still no contact or refund. I would not reccomend using coverwallett to provide you with your insurance, you're better off going through the provider directly.

Lonnette Ridge, NY

exceptional work done by Jeff M. He explained every inch of this process from soup to nuts which hade my experience painless. I felt as if he was sitting right beside me.

Ted Hirst Zephyrhills, FL

Excellent- Adam is Great !! He is very responsive and helpful to answer all questions and his follow-up is second to none. UR very fortunate to have him on your team.

juan riboldi Provo, UT

Great experience working with CoverWallet. Fast, efficient and competent service.

Frank Birmingham, AL

Easiest onboarding experience I've ever had in 30+ years in business.

Intrans, LLC Knoxville, TN

Awesome people, always respond on time, knowledgeable and professional

Erson Rodriguez Brandon, FL

Greatest experience ever! Thank you Edward K, you were fantastic to work with!

Darryl Madison Brandon, FL

Very good service. Quick response and great customer service.

Maggie Bulerin Orlando, FL

Super easy, professional and fast turn around.