Better World Books Logo

Better World Books

Charles J Gervasi Madison, WI

I have been using Better World Books for over ten years. The books are always on time and as described.

Antanas

Lovely service, all takes some time to arrive from the US, but a long wait is nothing compared to a good book :)

Brittney Catasauqua, PA

The book I ordered was well-priced and delivered in a short amount of time. Overall, this was a great experience!

Andy Fort Collins, CO

I paid for the faster shipping but it still took more than 12 days to get here. I’d recommend no one to pay that fee!

Karen

Great range - great prices. Just don't like the plastic shrink wrap. The cardboard envelopes are better.

Dana

As always, books in excellent condition. A really good range of second hand books. Love Better World Books.

Amanda Fowler

Awesome love that it helps get other people reading I believe it's super important for people to read for pleasure

Diana Luedders Yantis, TX

I received the book and it was in great shape. Appreciate the quick response to the wrong book being sent.

Kent Lee

Better World Books keep the printed books 'alive' and accessible at a reasonable cost. Worthy of support by booklovers everywhere.

Adeluise Flushing, NY

Excellent, couldn't be better. Thank you so very much for bringing me books i want at a discounted price

Natasha Thomas Crown Point, IN

I really enjoy the books i purchase from better world books. The delivery service has always been consistant.

Nancy Bierer Columbia, PA

Happy with the books I ordered for my grandchildren. Books arrived quickly and in good condition. Happy customer.

Ricardo Casillas Irving, TX

Simply the best second hand books online. Quality products for the best price and always on-time delivery.

Jerry Janes McCook, NE

Bought a book on eBay. Three days later I'm told it's out of stock and to wait a couple days for a refund. I pointed out the obvious, and "Leah" responded by arguing semantics with me. No apology, but they cancelled the sale on eBay to avoid my feedback, so I'll leave it here. Not an ideal seller on multiple levels. Avoid if you're reading.

Baris

None of my orders i had an issue. The books were as stated and arrived as per the email i have received.

Nancy Sevigny Manchester, NH

Great selection at great prices, easy to navigate and the free shipping is a bonus. Average time wait on deliveries.

Teddy Jones Friona, TX

Always delivered promptly and in the condition advertised. Website is easy to navigate. I shop here frequently.

Kathy Blake Andrews, SC

Easy to find the books you want and to order them. Delivery is prompt and does not cost very much at all.

Pete Rygaard Dickinson, TX

Books received in stated time. Books were an excellent read Books were excellent bargain priced. Thank you

ALISON Fort Dodge, IA

THIS SHIPPING IS A LITTLE MUCH, ESPECIALLY WHEN GETTING BOOKS ALL FROM ONE PLACE AND STILL CHARGING ALMOST $4 FOR EACH BOOK TO SHIP WHEN THEY ALL COME IN ONE BOX

Margaret A. Cook

While I was sent an incorrect book the company quickly replied to my correspondence & posted me the correct one quite quickly.

Donna O'Brien Ocala, FL

Have always had great success with the books I am looking for the quality that they state about the book is accurate.

Claire Leal

Easy website to navigate, super fast delivery and excellent condition of book. Will definately be shopping here again.

Nanik Nuraini

The product are good, and I don't have any problem with the delivery so far, and it has cheap prices ?

Mary Murphy Northampton, MA

Excellent service (with a touch of humor), fair prices, contribution to literacy --- my favorite online bookstore

Yolonda Smith

The book was in good condition, great price and arrived in a timely matter. I would definitely order from them again.

Mohit Karnani Cambridge, MA

Great website, prices are always super low and they are very sincere with the quality of their books.

Jessica Snellville, GA

I love the concept! Discounted books delivered to your door! I also love how quickly my order was shipped!

An

I enjoy that they have books that are unavailable elsewhere and the lack of shipping charges is definitely attractive.

Sharon Harms Nashville, TN

I bought a book that was described as a First Edition. It was not. In fact, it was the 11th printing. Very disappointing. It was supposed to be a gift for my nephew. I already had a copy so now it's going to Goodwill.

Carla Heese Kansas City, MO

Books are easily accessed through the Search feature. Condition of books are clearly indicated.

Brittany Wilson Elgin, SC

I got all the stuff I bought in the conditions I approved of. So, thank you! I love your service!

Kerry M Kelly Spokane, WA

Great choices. Fast service. Like that I am helping others with my book purchases

Peter del Strother

Book was delivered promptly. Book was in at least as good condition as was advertised.

Judith VeVerka Sharon, PA

The books arrived and in good condition. I was very pleased with the new additions to our school library.

Susan Schwartz Newark, DE

I received the book in a timely manner and in great condition!! Thank you so much.

LaDonya Barnard Rowlett, TX

Fast and happy with the quality, would definitely use again. Search was easy for my books.

Cathy Coos Bay, OR

Good source for reasonable selection and price,and for a good cause.will continue to browse often.

Stacy Buhrow Appleton, WI

I have gotten books from here 2 times now and have been very happy with both deliveries.

Shane

I love that shipping is included and affordable and that my purchases help a good cause.

Kari Straube Calmar, IA

I love this company. Always fast, reliable service and great quality used books.

Laura Augusta, WV

I love this site, they always get my orders right and the site is easy to use, ty

James Leith Hudson, FL

This is an excellent way to receive books while helping to make the world a better place for all.

Paige Roseburg, OR

So easy and reasonably priced. Free shipping is a bonus. Thank you for all that you do.

Nick Medina, OH

incredibly fast service, free shipping, low purchase price. BWB is my "go to" company for books.

robert hammerstein New York, NY

good prices good service books arrived in a times basis great selection of books

Giselle Miami, FL

I love the large selection. Prices are very affordable. And needless to say it's a great cause.

Mollie Harmer

professional outfit. Postage received in good time. Books in excellent condition.

Ann Blas Eugene, OR

Love that it promotes literacy around the world, and free shipping doesn’t hurt either!

Anona Thorne

All sorts of books are available, the shipping is prompt, and profits go to a good cause.