Amazon Bookstore Logo

Amazon Bookstore

Is This Your Business?

Mirna Hanna Tallahassee, FL

I have always rented or bought books from amazon, and their service is great, they ensure fast delivery especially for students

Darbles32 Managua, MN

I get almost every book I have from amazon it is so easy to use and they always have the book I’m looking for

Ashleigh Tooele, UT

Amazon has done a great job with getting my book orders delivered and shipped in a speedy manner, especially with pre ordered books.

Erin St Pierre

I have had a lot of issues with items never delivered, or items lost or not delivered on time. The products are great, but that doesn't matter much if the items never arrive.

jitendra jain

Recently had very bad experience whereby order tracking was showing on time delivery at Amazon website but suddenly on the day of delivery(about 8 days after placing the order) a refund was issued. Looks like article was not even sent to I-parcel as it was not showing any tracking details.

Schon Smithfield, UT

You can find any book you want for great prices. I bought a book for one cent, although I had to pay a little for shipping.

Julia Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Cheap place to get books. Although their rating scale for the condition the book is in isn't always accurate. I've always had good customer service there with no late orders.

Eddie Sparks Costa Mesa, CA

Can always find the book I am looking for. Prompt delivery and reasonable prices.

Frederline Jean-Philippe Tallahassee, FL

Love it! Lots of books to choose from! Find what I need at good price all the time

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

Amazon literally have saved my life. I ordered my college text book and it was there super fast!

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Easy to order and use and you can return them also if you need to. Good prices and I love the easy shipping.

A Craw Draper, UT

Loved my experience with 2 day shipping. It was excellent and I look forward to using it again.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

Always happy with my books from Amazon. No qualms! They are my go-to every time.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Amazon Book store is a great option to get books from because it is simple and has a great variety of books!

K Robison Layton, UT

Great place to buy books and everything else. Prime makes it ship fast and it is worth the yearly price

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

Always can find what I need on Amazon and Amazon Prime makes it even easier to get your products fast. Great prices too

Cheyenne Stewart Knoxville, TN

Great place to find good books. You can get them at great prices

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Love Amazon, their selection, easy ordering and quick shipping are the best in the business.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love to read and accessing books on Amazon is really easy when you have service.

Martha Sensiba Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ

Amazon is the best place to get books. I love reading and they have the best selection.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

So easy to download books here to read on my phone. Love the instant download

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I like shopping at Amazon Bookstore because they have any book I like for a cheap price.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I buy almost all of my books from Amazon, both in Kindle and paperback formats.

Trent Provo, UT

I love them! I can get books for cheap and then sell them back for good prices

Sandy Seaside, OR

Better deals on prices of books. I usually order from Amazon when buying a brand new book.

Michael Ogden, UT

Easy to shop and find products. Fast shipping