Hilarious Amazon Reviews - Part 4
This week our Hilarious Amazon Reviews include foodstuffs, writing implements, wrist-based time technology, and something to wear when you're at home and you don't feel like putting on pants. (Don't forget about Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.)
Fresh Whole Rabbit
- I bought two, left them alone in the refrigerator for a week, and now I have thirty-eight.
- For the love of all that is decent, do NOT choose the "Buy It Used" option.
- This was disappointing. Not to mention traumatic for the children.
Bic Pens for Her
- My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved.
- Well at last pens for us ladies to use... now all we need is "for her" paper and I can finally learn to write!
- Worst pregnancy tests EVER!
Men's 18K Gold Rolex Yachtmaster II Watch
- I bought the Yachtmaster II for what is likely the most common reason to purchase this watch: I wanted to be the master of my Yacht, for a second time.
- When my boss fired me for missing a critically important meeting, I told her: "No. I didn't miss that meeting. I was there at 66:1010. It's not my fault you don't understand how time actually works."
- I have no need for a watch. I am Batman.
Mountain Three Wolf Moon Tee
- Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.
- I had a two-wolf shirt for a while and I didn't think life could get any better. I was wrong. Life got 50% better, no lie.
- I occasionally wake up to Carlos Mencia singing in my bathroom. Be warned.
Top of Page keyboard_arrow_right