Hilarious Amazon Reviews – Part 4
This week our Hilarious Amazon Reviews include foodstuffs, writing implements, wrist-based time technology, and something to wear when you’re at home and you don’t feel like putting on pants. (Don’t forget about Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.)
- I bought two, left them alone in the refrigerator for a week, and now I have thirty-eight.
- For the love of all that is decent, do NOT choose the “Buy It Used” option.
- This was disappointing. Not to mention traumatic for the children.
- My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved.
- Well at last pens for us ladies to use… now all we need is “for her” paper and I can finally learn to write!
- Worst pregnancy tests EVER!
Men’s 18K Gold Rolex Yachtmaster II Watch
- I bought the Yachtmaster II for what is likely the most common reason to purchase this watch: I wanted to be the master of my Yacht, for a second time.
- When my boss fired me for missing a critically important meeting, I told her: “No. I didn’t miss that meeting. I was there at 66:1010. It’s not my fault you don’t understand how time actually works.”
- I have no need for a watch. I am Batman.
- Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.
- I had a two-wolf shirt for a while and I didn’t think life could get any better. I was wrong. Life got 50% better, no lie.
- I occasionally wake up to Carlos Mencia singing in my bathroom. Be warned.