Best Company Guarantee 3 Day Blinds Logo

3 Day Blinds

9.1

LAST UPDATED: November 29th, 2021

3 Day Blinds is a well-known and respected leader in the window coverings industry — as it has been manufacturing, designing, and installing window treatments for well over 40 years.

The company is best known for its superior custom window treatments, free in-home design consultations, and same-day quotes.

The Good

• Product Quality and Selection
  • Free Design Consultation
  • Design Consultants
  • Financing Available
  • Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
  • Safe for Children and Pets
  • Environmentally Conscious

Product Quality and Selection

The variety of products 3 Day Blinds has to offer is impressive. Consumers can choose from thousands of window treatment options and configurations.

When it comes to blinds, 3 Day Blinds offers high-quality custom blinds in various styles and colors. Plus, consumers can also shop for custom shades, drapes, and indoor shutters.

However, that's not everything 3 Day Blinds has to offer. More recently, 3 Day Blinds has offered clients motorized window treatments for a modern and sleek addition to their home.

The motorized blinds are powered by rechargeable batteries and controlled by a remote or the 3 Day Blinds app. This is a perfect solution for anyone guilty of forgetting to close the curtains before bed or accidentally leaving the blinds open while on vacation.

Free Design Consultation

3 Day Blinds’ design consultation is completely free. A consultation includes a design consultant coming to your home and giving design advice, showing product samples, measuring windows, and answering any questions or concerns you may have. At the end of the consultation, you’ll be provided with a quote.

Design Consultants

3 Day Blinds prides itself on hiring locally based consultants with an average of over ten years of experience.

This is an excellent opportunity for homeowners who want to match their home's current architectural style and are unsure which window treatments will match. It's also a perfect opportunity to find out which materials fit your unique lifestyle. Have children and pets? You probably want to go with something a little more durable and easy to clean, like indoor shutters. Want something to make your room unique? 3 Day Blinds sells custom curtains and drapery panels.

Whatever your situation, 3 Day Blinds design consultants are there to help you and provide their expert advice. The in-home design consultation is completely free. Plus, you get a same-day quote (which comes in handy when setting a budget).

Financing Available

3 Day Blinds offers clients a convenient no-interest payment plan.*

The payment plan is a great way for homeowners to finance their new window treatments, should they not pay for everything upfront. 3 Day Blinds claims that its payment plan can help save consumers money as the interest rates are typically lower than the interest rate on a credit card.

Of course, there are some terms and conditions. Clients must make the minimum monthly payments during the promotion period (remember that making the minimum monthly payments during the promotion period may not pay off the entire principal balance). And all interest is waived should the client pay the whole amount within 12 months.

*Subject to qualifying credit approval

Limited Lifetime Product Warranty

3 Day Blinds extends a limited lifetime warranty to homeowners who purchase its products and services (original buyers only, with proof of purchase).

The Standard Product Warranty covers the following:

• Operating mechanisms (other than motors and remote controls) and components are covered for the product's lifetime.
  • Cords and ladders are covered for 7 years. After 7 years, a nominal fee applies for repair, or the client can order replacement parts for a small handling fee.
  • Fabrics, motors, and remote controls are covered for 5 years.
  • Manufacturing defects and shipping damage must be reported within 30 days.

Additionally, 3 Day Blinds offers a Professional Installation Warranty.

If you purchased a professional installation service alongside your 3 Day Blinds blinds, drapes, shutters, or shades, 3 Day Blinds states that the installation services will be free from defective installation.

This installation warranty extends to the original buyer (with proof of purchase) for up to one year.

With the purchase of a professional installation, the company states that it will come to your home to perform any service required under the "Standard Product Warranty" at no additional charge for one year from the date of purchase.

If 3 Day Blinds finds it necessary to remove the product from your home to complete the repairs, your installer will re-install the product free of charge.

Safe for Children and Pets

If you require assistance and would like to know which products are safe for your children (and pets), it’s best to call and book an appointment for a free in-home consultation.

The following products are considered kid-friendly:

• Cordless Honeycomb Shades
  • Motorized Honeycomb Shades
  • Ultralift™ Honeycomb Shades
  • Motorized Horizontal Sheer Shades
  • Cordless Roller Shades
  • Motorized Roller Shades
  • Cordless Vertical Blinds

Recently, 3 Day Blinds received "Best for Kids" certification from the Window Covering Safety Council on several products. The "Best for Kids" certification program was launched in October 2016 by the Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) to help educate consumers about potential window-cord hazards facing young children and informs consumers in making the right choice when selecting window coverings.

It's the industry's first third-party certification program. Manufacturers must meet the specified program criteria and submit their window covering products to a designated third-party testing laboratory to be eligible for this certification. If the products pass testing, they may be labeled "Best for Kids."

In addition to its window treatments meeting and exceeding the stringent guidelines of the ECSC, CPSC, WCMA, and other industry trade associations, all products made by 3 Day Blinds are in accordance with the current voluntary American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards for corded window coverings products.

Environmentally Conscious

At 3 Day Blinds, being environmentally conscious is important. The company offers many products that have Confidence in Textiles certifications, GreenAssured certifications, and GreenGuard certifications. Company products with these certifications are made from eco-friendly materials and come from environmentally sustainable factories.

The Bad

Unclear Service Area

3 Day Blinds' exact service area is a bit difficult to pin down. Our research team did find a page on the website that provides a list of states where you can find and work with a design consultant. Still, if you're wondering if your county or city is included in the service area, you'll have to fill out an appointment form with your zip code or call appointment services and ask.

Here is a list of the states 3 Day Blinds' currently operates in:

• Washington
  • Washington D.C.
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

The Bottom Line

Over 40 years in business says a lot about a company, and we believe consumers who choose to work with 3 Day Blinds will be satisfied with the high-quality products and services.

The company believes in making superior window treatments that are safe for children and pets and aesthetically pleasing. If you want a little help with interior design, you can schedule a free in-home design consultation, and a design consultant will give you their expert advice on the best window treatment(s) for your lifestyle.

3 Day Blinds' products come with a lifetime limited warranty, but be aware of the terms and conditions for that warranty. 3 Day Blinds is not yet available nationwide, so you might want to double-check to see if they're available in your area. And not all products are available everywhere. Still, your design consultant should tell you all this during your consultation and give you similar available options.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

L Manassas, VA

3 Day Blinds was honest in their opinion and recommendations. It was obvious that my consultant Michele Z had a lot of experience. I have a quote from another company and the salesperson was very pushy. Michele not only recommended products but explained why they would be the best option for my house. I had over 40 windows to cover so this was not something I wanted to mess up on, but I can say I am truly happy with the outcome.

bookmark

Featured Review

Zambonimom Parker, CO

I love the quality of their blinds. I have worked with Denise M 4 times and she has not only provided excellent service but the measurers and installers have been great as well. I have and will recommend 3 day blinds to my friends and family

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Oct. 14th, 2021

Ayres Street, MD

It is just everything I thought it would be and it also saves I think so much energy because we had just current update before and they just working very well. The salesperson was very very knowledgeable and she's been with the company for awhile, she gave me some ideas and then the installation, as they did the installation was very good he just was quiet. I thought they were a little pricey but it's what I wanted and that's why I got them.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds. Our team appreciates the time spent working together on your window treatments.

Akilah Brentwood, CA

I enjoy the ease of just pressing the button and the point going. The representative was very helpful in picking a color that went with my colors in my home. There was a quick turnaround because of the professionalism of the installers. It looks good. The pricing was good.

Anonymous Addison, IL

I had no problem with anything. They came when they said they would come to measure and they said they came when they said they were come to install them, and I was just I mean I just had no trouble with it in any way shape or form it's just came and did their job. It just seems to be like a good blind, very good quality.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

Laura Saint Paul, MN

The associate came in and she was very efficient, very polite, knew her job as a decorator and she picked the right color, I'm just totally satisfied. Many many compliments on these blinds. It's a good quality. They fulfill the order in a reasonable amount of time and the installer also knew what he was doing. They were experienced people in servicing the public.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Laura, Thank you for taking the time to comment! At 3 Day Blind we take pride in providing excellent customer service, and we are glad to hear we are on the right track.

Nancy Minneapolis, MN

The only thing is that kind of delayed it was something a part was broken when they opened the box to complete the project the last day and it took weeks to get that part otherwise everything was good. But it should have been checked before it was put in the truck and came to put it up because it wasted a lot of time. I called about it and they said it came from the factory so they didn't check them before they pulled out but that held us up about a few weeks just to wait for that one piece so that's all I have to say otherwise it was good I love the blinds.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

We apologize for the delays caused by the damaged item from your recent purchase, and thank you for your patience. Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Fran Oceanside, CA

They were very professional. They did exactly what they said they would do. Heidi explained products, and she gave us options. We selected the blinds that we wanted. They were installed perfectly in 3 days! And, she checked up on us after the installation. We misplaced the charger for the blinds. and she made arrangements to have a new one sent to us.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Fran, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Alison Pascola Manhattan Beach, CA

My windows are an unusual size and I had used another company to purchase blinds that were much cheaper. You get what you pay for! The blinds broke and their customer service was non-existent. I called 3-Day Blinds, as I saw the great reviews. From the designer who provided the options, to the professional installation - everything was just as you would want it: professional, fun and the end product is better than expected! Love my new blinds!

Tricia San Pedro, CA

The craftsmanship is definitely worth the wait that you have to for the plantation shutters. I didn't have any problems so everything went as planned. Everything was good from start to finish.

April Carlsbad, CA

They're very responsive and quick and I enjoyed the whole process. They're expensive but it's worth it. I'm really pleased with 3 Day Blinds. They do everything, they do the installation and the measurements and has lots of great options to look to. I'm very happy with the product.

Anonymous Nipomo, CA

It's quick, the people are nice and it's easy, they're very straight forward they don't try to up sell you. They lasted as long as 5 years so far. We haven't received our last order yet and it's taking quite a long time just fill this order.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello, We apologize for the delays with your recent purchase, and thank you for your patience. Though we strive to offer speedy turnaround on all of our orders unforeseen delays may occur. At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at [email protected], and we will be more than happy to assist.

Diane Meredith Hagedorn Seattle, WA

Easy process. The sale rep who came to my house was personable--easy to work with. She had samples and suggestions. I didn't have my window shades in three days but that was okay. The guy who came to put up the new shades was efficient; explained how the shades worked. A very quick process.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Diane, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Connie Fitzer Columbus, OH

We got wooden shutters. Pretty expensive & not quite the quality I was expecting. The slats & frames seem to be kind of cheap. Very light weight wood. I was expecting it all to be much more solid & heavier material. The frames feel weak. I have to put my fingers on the frame when I open the doors because it moves.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hi Connie, We understand your concerns and apologize for this setback. We always strive to deliver a great experience, and we thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention so that we can get your order back on track! Would you be willing to provide us your invoice number, and contact information associated with your account so we can look into this? Once we have your information we will have our Customer Care team reach out to you immediately to assist in addressing this issue.

Deborah Rockwall, TX

Very nice people, very efficient and got the blinds even quicker than I anticipated. They come to your house and you get it done quickly and you're done.

D. Laguna Hills, CA

3 day blinds is a little pricey but the interior decorator that worked with me was very polite and knowledgeable. She was patient and had ideas that really helped me make decisions I was happy with. They look nice.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. We always love to hear happy customers that have had a terrific experience. Enjoy the rest of your day!

J Lake Forest, IL

Everybody is great. They did a beautiful job. I was really pleased. I would call them again if I needed anymore blinds. They have been good and reliable.

Robert Plainfield, IL

It's all easy, an in home consultation and they come to your house to install. They look great. They are very knowledgeable and answered all questions.

Sherae Clarksville, MD

I think they're good quality, they seem to hold up well, and I've received compliments on them. I think it is good customer service, I wouldn't necessarily pay out standing but did excellent.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Sherae! We truly value your feedback.

Chris New Egypt, NJ

One of my blinds someone told me would fall into place but after many months it's still hasn't, one is definitely a little longer than the other. The salesperson was very helpful and the installers were good except for that one little issue with one of the blinds and I haven't called them yet to complain.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hey Chris, We truly value your feedback! At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at [email protected], and we will be more than happy to assist.

Michael Tomball, TX

I think it's worth the money. They made the process simple. They came, they installed, they measured, I ordered the stuff and everything went without without a hitch, even in this Covid atmosphere, everything went well.

Anonymous Ossining, NY

The price point was good. The timing was quick, they were installed pretty quickly. They were very responsive and informative. The quality seems solid like they're good quality blinds.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Maria Hawthorne, CA

I suggest everybody to use 3 Day Blinds because of their service. Very good quality of materials. Order was easy and order was delivered on time. Good service, good knowledge.

arnold charles small Bethany Beach, DE

on time performance, including first appt. and installation. Also, rep did gave good advice as to what would work , which wasn't the most expensive option. Very happy with product.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Arnold, Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Dale DeLetis Milton, MA

Overall excellent -- woth one exception. The Compnay should explain -- up-front -- that the "three days" means three-days of manufacturing, not three days until installation. Somwhat false impression.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds is committed to providing excellent customer support, and we thank you for your feedback.

Pat Lutherville-Timonium, MD

Bought shutters for 3 bedrooms, bath and sliding door. Sales person was knowledgeable and very helpful in determining our needs. Communication was very good, before during and after the completion of the sale……called when they said, showed up when they said, explained shutter type and installation. Installers were extremely knowledgeable and professional and we were very comfortable with both the sales rep and the installers recommendations. All are now installed and the fit is as perfect as can be for a house that has many sloping angles!

Ralph Florio Washington, DC

Great experience all around, they came out to measure and provide help in picking out the best options and based on my budget (although still expensive). About a month later, the blinds arrived to the installer and I was eventually scheduled for the install. The installer was great! About 3 out of the 15+ windows / doors that were being covered, were slightly off - so the installer reached back out to 3 Day Blinds, where they re-ordered the proper size and the installer came back (once they were ready) to re-install correctly. I was glad how easy the customer service was and the installer took it upon himself to make sure everything was perfect! I would highly recommend, and I since have to friends and family.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Ann Eggers Green Valley, AZ

Appointment very quickly and very knowledgeable, installation sooner than scheduled and done quickly and no mess, very happy with quality

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Wilton Alexandria, VA

I got what I wanted for what I consider to be a decent price. Work exactly the way they're supposed to, I have no no reason not say otherwise.

Gayle Springfield, VA

My sales person was very attentive and answered all my questions. I think the install went well due to the knowledge of the the sales person.

Jean Phoenix, AZ

We ordered several blinds and they came in and they were fine. We ordered one more blind in May, we did not get it until August or September I can't remember which. And now I'm trying to work with them because there's a handprint in the paint of the valance and I have not heard from them. I believe they need to be more available for customer concerns.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hi Jean, We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. Would you be willing to send us a direct message and provide us your invoice number, phone number, or address associated with your account so we can look into this? Once we have your information we will have our Customer Care team reach out to you immediately to assist in addressing this issue. Thank you.

Genevieve Little Falls, NJ

I'm happy with what I have now and I'm getting more blinds coming in the end of the month. I thought the service was very good, I thought the prices were fair.

Anonymous Salinas, CA

For the price they are adequate and serve the purpose and that is all that matters. They were punctual, I got what I ordered and it was delivered and installed on time.

Lori Stein Tampa, FL

The installers were on time and worked quickly to install my blinds. They were very tidy afterwards and gave clear instructions on how to properly use my blinds

Linda Markle Utica, MI

A pleasant experience, knowledgeable consultant, quality product, expert installation, reasonably priced. Shop in the comfort of your home, what's not to love!!

Bryant Wilder Mount Vernon, NY

Pre- installation and installation processes were stress free and everyone was knowledgeable and courteous. The blinds look great and work as advertised.

Joyce Norris Frederick, CO

My consultant, Tina, is outstanding. I had worked with her before on our previous home so naturally I contacted her again. She listened, understood exactly what I wanted and she made it happen. Installation was great both times. I highly recommend 3 Day Blinds.

Clara Shell Woodbridge, VA

My blinds are beautiful! They have enhanced the overall aesthetic appeal of my home and I feel so better living here.

Joseph Hackett Saint Petersburg, FL

Good product, great customer service, installer arrived on time and finished quickly and cleaned up afterwards.

Aaron Warrenton, VA

They're super expensive. They installed quickly. They haven't been installed very long but they seem to be very good quality.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for sharing your 3 Day Blinds experience, Aaron!

Susan Greensburg, PA

They're just nice blinds. They were all very helpful and they all showed up when they said they were going to.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for sharing your experience, Susan!

JoemarZ_0316Ort Grayslake, IL

Convenience. Good material, easy and good, raise up and down, everything is good. It came when they said they would.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for your feedback and support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Tracey Schween Santa Rosa, CA

3 Day did a fantastic job for us! Items were easily ordered, came on time and we installed professionally! I'm a repeat customer and will remain so!

glenda burrows Campbell, CA

easy to work with, got the measurement right on, gave me great choices, they look beautiful. Will use them again for the rest of the housse.

Debbie River Forest, IL

Great service! But I think the materials are basically the same as any other similar product. I paid more to have someone come out, provide advice, and measure.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Debbie. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Terry B. Martinez, CA

The salesperson, Jennifer G., was very helpful with lots of information and advice. I just wish they didn't discontinue the cords.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Terry, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Nitant Soares Madison, NJ

Great experience with 3 day. The design consultant was very knowledgeable and did a great job matching our style The installing guys were professional and quick!! Love our blinds

Flo Burch Aliso Viejo, CA

Every aspect of my experience was excellent! Ann L was professional, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and absolutely lovely to work with. The blinds were manufactured almost overnight! The only small hang-up was getting an installer who was fully vaccinated. The installation had to be delayed a couple of weeks, but I was happy to wait to get someone fully Covid vaccinated. The installation was flawless. Ismael arrived on time, was professional, courteous, very experienced and was able to complete this fairly large job in record time. And there was not one bit of clean-up after he left! I am happy to share my experience and have no hesitation in recommending 3 Day Blinds!! Cheers!

Frances Izzo Fredericksburg, VA

Representative, Regina Z., was absolutely amazing! She gave us such incredible guidance and we are very happy with our selections! I will admit, I dread picking colors and fabrics. I simply am not good at it. Regina has an eye to design and what will work for you and your home. On top of that, she is incredibly approachable and kind. We can't wait for the installation! I also feel it necessary to mention Regina's adherence to Covid guidelines. My husband and I are both cancer survivors and my husband also has MS. Additionally, we have an adult son who has been handicapped since birth and has a severely impaired immune system. Regina was incredibly respectful. We didn't have to ask that she abide by Covid guidelines for the vulnerable. Without even knowing our situation she appeared at our door masked and gloved! What a relief to not have to have that conversation. Additionally, Regina was on time and totally prepared for the meeting. I don't have to tell you how unusual that is these days. Honestly, we couldn't be happier with our experience!

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Frances, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer Regina, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Mary Dunlavey Easton, MD

All work fine. Translucency is what I ordered and received. So far mechanism works fine.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Mary!