IntelliCorp reports that they offer industry-leading data, easy-to-use services, personalized customer service, and training and compliance education. They allow simple integration into multiple platforms. Their operational framework and infrastructure of guiding principles and industry best practices demonstrate IntelliCorp’s steadfast commitment to compliance with federal and state requirements pertaining to background screening.
They realize the importance of choosing quality employees and volunteers to facilitate a safe and productive environment. The services that IntelliCorp offers:
- Validated Criminal Searches
- Prior to reporting the results back to you, they return to the original source of the record(s) to ensure they have the latest updates regarding your applicant’s information.
- The ability to support you encompasses four phases of the relationship:
- Initial project
- Dedicated support team
- Complementary system, product and compliance training
- Compliance education and resources
- Technology combines traditional single county searches with database information to give you a comprehensive search
- Proprietary IntelliSearch platform that provides an automated result set based upon your background screening criteria
- Multi-layered approach that is applied to all aspects of the comprehensive background report
- Practices are current and compliant with industry standards
- Screening within state and federal guidelines
- Internal and external quality assurance (QA) to ensure reporting conformance with the requirements outlined in the FCRA
Their goal is to, “be the most customer responsive company in the background screening industry”. They reported that they are committed to developing client-driven processes based on continually improving quality, increasing efficiency and streamlining processes.
The standard turnaround time to receive the report i 3-5 business days. This is not a time frame that you can rely on completely. Turnaround times for the background checks can vary greatly depending on what occurs with the search. Delays can occur from all different places.
In order to view any prices for the services you have to register on their site. You have to offer up your own personal information just to see a price that you may end up not wanting to pay. Now they have your personal information including your credit card number.
The costs are not listed on the site, you must create an account in order to see what tey are charging you for their service.
This site is a search tool for employment.
Please research a company’s screening services (Criminal, Identity, Social Media, Education, and Work Experience). Complete sentences needed.
IntelliCorp does offer a free demonstration, but does not appear to offer a free trial.
Intellicorp offers support by phone calls and by email.
Time in Business
Intellicorp has been in business since 1996.
Complete sentences, not needed.
- Phone number: 216-450-5300
- Email address: [email protected]
- Address: IntelliCorp Records, Inc. 3000 Auburn Drive, Suite 410 Beachwood, OH 44122