OshKosh Logo
LAST UPDATED: August 30th, 2021
OshKosh B'gosh was founded in 1895, in OshKosh, Wisconsin. Originally, they made overalls for the adult farmer and worker, but soon after, they came up with the idea to make identical overalls for the youngest family members. Today, they continue with the tradition, but have added more traditional fashion varieties to their lineup, and have merged with Carter's. Currently, the OshKosh brand is being sold in over 600 company-owned stores, such as Macy's, Kohl's, Belk and JCPenny. They pride themselves on being the largest branded marketer of all things baby: clothing, gifts and accessories. Sizes in the OshKosh line range from newborns to size 12.

The Good

• Easy website
  • Prices

Easy Website

OshKosh B'gosh's website has been designed perfectly, with everything organized neatly on the home page. Categories boxes are easily visible at the top of the page, allowing visitors to quickly go to the correct gender and size page with little hassle. The middle of the page features sale items, and links for gift cards, store locations and store rewards can be located at the bottom of the page. Kudos to OshKosh for not hiding their phone number. It is provided at the bottom of the page as well. The website is very user-friendly, with a relaxed and easy-to-find layout.

Prices

Prices are pretty reasonable, as compared to other children's clothing websites. For many parents, lower prices of a long-lasting brand is a definite plus.

The Bad

Popups

Honestly, the pop-ups on the site were the only negative. While it might not bother some, others want to find what they are looking for without having to x-out messages. The annoyance did have a benefit though. One of the pop-ups was for a percentage off your first order. Another one was for an online chat with a representative. The third allowed guests to sign up for their mailing list.

The Bottom Line

The pop-ups can be a bit irritating, but are worth it for the proposed savings. The very user-friendly ease that allows visitors to quickly and effortlessly locate that perfect outfit is quite nice. All in all, this company' website is one of the best.

Brittney Mac Gregor Louisville, KY

OshKosh has been around since I was a baby and the quality remains as great as it was since then. Whenever I purchase this brand of children's clothing, I know I can count on it to hold up for years to come. The prices are a bit higher than I like to pay, but when you are getting an outfit that is going to last for several years and several different children, that might make it worth the higher prices.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I really like the Oshkosh girls line. Their leggings are the ONLY kids leggings that fit my daughter. She is really slender and we had a really hard time finding clothes that would fit her. But Oshkosh had so many options for her. I hate when you get an add in the mail and then you go to the store and none of those clothes are there, but I love their customer service as well, they were always willing to help me find what I needed and to call other stores as well. They also have a good rewards system as well. Their clothes also wash and wear great.

Chelsea Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I really love the Clothing from OshKosh. Generally I buy their clothing for more toddler ages and older, but I think the quality is fantastic and basically the same as Carters. They run deals frequently making their products very affordable.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I Love their clothing for my little girls and boys. It’s soft and comfy. They have everything you need and shopping online is great because I can see what’s in style and how to match things.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

They do not have many locations close to my home, but I do love finding a location while on vacation so I can purchase their great quality clothes. They have great deals and good clothes for the price.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

I like all of their clothes and they have very cute styles. Sometimes the clothing fits a little wide so I have my kids try in their clothes first. Our very favorite overalls are OshKosh.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Price's are usually higher than carter's but I think their styles are more unique and cuter. They always have coupons as well so you never have to pay full price.

B. Scott Layton, UT

The BEST quality clothing for kids. We never have to wonder if our Osh Kosh purchases will hold up To the wear and tear of kids.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I love OshKosh jeans for kids, they always seem to hold up well with wear and wash. They have great sales throughout the year.

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

OshKosh is a great place to buy baby clothes. I have only been to it inside of a Carter's store but the quality has always been great and the workers are very nice.

ryanG3 ,

ordered a bunch of clithing here! not all fit great but i am surprised with good quality and design

zoe American Fork, UT

so many baby clothes!!!! they are all so cute and a wide variety of everything! definitely recommend!

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

OshKosh has the cutest jeans for babies. Always has their inventory stocked and the employees are always so helpful.

SnowballH Sandy, UT

We have twin girls and had to buy a lot of extra baby items. OshKosh had a huge selection at great prices!

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

This is all I would buy for my kids! They have the cutest things with great prices!!

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

Clothes are ok. Not my first choice. However, I will buy here if they have a good sale.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

I love OshKosh! Cute clothes and accesories that are on trend and great quality for the prices.

Amanda Montebello, CA

Osh Kosh is a great brand for reasonably priced clothing as well as long lasting garments.

Shaylee Provo, UT

Their stores are always stocked with a large variety of sizes. Cute cute clothes for kids.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

These children’s clothes are so cute. I don’t think you can go wrong shopping OshKosh.

Juliet Mesa, AZ

I love the clothes, but often they are too pricey for how long the kids wear them.

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

They are great and great prices, however the selection of the local store I go to is limited.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have only shopped at the store at an outlet mall but was very impressed with the quality of clothing.

Sandy Seaside, OR

Very cute baby and toddler clothes. Good quality but a bit expensive though. I shop at the outlet mall.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Really cute clothes. Great quality. Love OshKosh!

Denise H. Mona, UT

This clothing line is cute for kids and wears very well.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

I like this store because they have super cute baby/kid clothes.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

Great store to buy good quality clothing that will last through the years!!

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Cute clothes and a great selection to choose from.