OshKosh Logo
OshKosh B'gosh was founded in 1895, in OshKosh, Wisconsin. Originally, they made overalls for the adult farmer and worker, but soon after, they came up with the idea to make identical overalls for the youngest family members. Today, they continue with the tradition, but have added more traditional fashion varieties to their lineup, and have merged with Carter's. Currently, the OshKosh brand is being sold in over 600 company-owned stores, such as Macy's, Kohl's, Belk and JCPenny. They pride themselves on being the largest branded marketer of all things baby: clothing, gifts and accessories. Sizes in the OshKosh line range from newborns to size 12.

The Good

• Easy website
  • Prices

Easy Website

OshKosh B'gosh's website has been designed perfectly, with everything organized neatly on the home page. Categories boxes are easily visible at the top of the page, allowing visitors to quickly go to the correct gender and size page with little hassle. The middle of the page features sale items, and links for gift cards, store locations and store rewards can be located at the bottom of the page. Kudos to OshKosh for not hiding their phone number. It is provided at the bottom of the page as well. The website is very user-friendly, with a relaxed and easy-to-find layout.

Prices

Prices are pretty reasonable, as compared to other children's clothing websites. For many parents, lower prices of a long-lasting brand is a definite plus.

The Bad

Popups

Honestly, the pop-ups on the site were the only negative. While it might not bother some, others want to find what they are looking for without having to x-out messages. The annoyance did have a benefit though. One of the pop-ups was for a percentage off your first order. Another one was for an online chat with a representative. The third allowed guests to sign up for their mailing list.

The Bottom Line

The pop-ups can be a bit irritating, but are worth it for the proposed savings. The very user-friendly ease that allows visitors to quickly and effortlessly locate that perfect outfit is quite nice. All in all, this company' website is one of the best.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

When I had my first baby, I couldn't wait to put her in her first pair of OshKosh overalls. And all three of my babies have loved crawling around and playing in these well constructed, adorable clothes. I love to shop in their stores and can't wait to see the new styles. OshKosh is a my Go-To baby gift as well, because ALL kids need a pair of OshKosh b'Gosh overalls.

I V Murray Beacon, NY

Last purchase 2 light wt jackets Toddler 2. Do not have lining so inner seams not covered. Past items purchased had soft lining. This should be noted in online specs of the item. Has become irritating to baby's skin after laundered. OshKosh always well made in past and a favorite.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Best baby clothing ever. Have shopped here for regular shopping and all gift-giving needs. Very impressed with selection and pricing. Staff is always very attentive and stores are well kept. OshKosh has made a lifetime repeat buyer in us!

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

My favorite thing about Osh Kosh (besides the cutest overalls ever) is that I can take in all my kids and I can get matching outfits for all ages. My 10 year old can match my new baby and all my girls can wear the same dresses. And the quality is amazing. And always the cutest collections. So much fun!

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I really like the Oshkosh girls line. Their leggings are the ONLY kids leggings that fit my daughter. She is really slender and we had a really hard time finding clothes that would fit her. But Oshkosh had so many options for her. I hate when you get an add in the mail and then you go to the store and none of those clothes are there, but I love their customer service as well, they were always willing to help me find what I needed and to call other stores as well. They also have a good rewards system as well. Their clothes also wash and wear great.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

When my kids were little almost all their outfits were from Oshkosh. There cloths mix & match really well. Their quality of clothing is phenomenal. The kids can actually play in them and play rough and they stay looking like new. They're made very well. Oshkosh is one of my favorite Brands. I can't wait to have grandkids so that I can shop there again for my grandbabies!!

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I shop there along with Carter's! I love that they partner with them because I buy most of my babie's clothes at carter's but OshKosh has some great stuff especially for toddlers!! I Love their jeans!! I got some really nice jeans with the elastic on the inside to tighten the jeans at the waist for my skinny long toddler and they fit perfectly!! and I got them for less than 10 bucks (cheaper than the walmart cost).

Aunna5 Chicago, IL

I love shopping with OshKosh. They have great clothing for infants, toddlers, and older children. Thay also offer great prices on there clothes. I will definitely be shopping with them more here real soon.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

When my son was little I dressed him all things OshKosh. The overalls were so cute and sturdy they stood up to all his toddler activities. I even remember wearing OshKosh when I was a child.

Larson Riverton, UT

It is a great brand. OshKosh sells products. It is such a great brand and it’s services are great. It's such a good company, and its services are great too. My wife sincerely loves getting OshKosh products.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

OshKosh is a great store to visit to find baby essentials for clothing. I really loved their selection and liked the quality a lot. Emmy mom and I shopped at this store a lot for when we had baby showers for our friends.

Chelsea Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I really love the Clothing from OshKosh. Generally I buy their clothing for more toddler ages and older, but I think the quality is fantastic and basically the same as Carters. They run deals frequently making their products very affordable.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I Love their clothing for my little girls and boys. It’s soft and comfy. They have everything you need and shopping online is great because I can see what’s in style and how to match things.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

They do not have many locations close to my home, but I do love finding a location while on vacation so I can purchase their great quality clothes. They have great deals and good clothes for the price.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

I like all of their clothes and they have very cute styles. Sometimes the clothing fits a little wide so I have my kids try in their clothes first. Our very favorite overalls are OshKosh.

roxanne Millville, UT

Osh kosh has withstood the test of times they ahve been passed down from generations to generations there quility ans stylish clithes are so affordable and fun

A Craw Draper, UT

I love their baby overalls. They are great quality and a classic style. I have also found their seasonal sales to be excellent. They also send coupons periodically.

ryanG3 ,

ordered a bunch of clithing here! not all fit great but i am surprised with good quality and design

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love all their products. This is my go to whenever I am gifting as well. I highly recommend for baby clothes!

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

OshKosh is a great place for children's clothing. They have an amazing selection of good quality clothes from newborn to young children.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

The quality of OshKosh is amazing. I love that the sizes run as expected and that the sized don't shrink as much as other brands.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

Our family loves OshKosh. My girls love the Tunic sets because they are so tall. It has been great to find cute clothes that can mix and match.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

I loved buying clothes here for my little ones when they were small. Now, I love buying clothes for my grands! SUPER cute Clothes!!

Karen S Priest Pleasant Grove, UT

I love oshkosh. I always find great gifts there. They seem to have a really good boy selection which has been important to me.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I have bought many OshKosh clothes over the years with 6 children. Love the overalls and they will never go out of style.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Price's are usually higher than carter's but I think their styles are more unique and cuter. They always have coupons as well so you never have to pay full price.

B. Scott Layton, UT

The BEST quality clothing for kids. We never have to wonder if our Osh Kosh purchases will hold up To the wear and tear of kids.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I love OshKosh jeans for kids, they always seem to hold up well with wear and wash. They have great sales throughout the year.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

This store is great for all your children’s clothes. They have great durable clothes. The prices are pretty reasonable.

michelle roberts Riverton, UT

Excellent quality clothing! Customer service is great and helpful when I go to there store. Very affordable for the quality! Sizing is very accurate.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

The quality of the swimming suits that are bought have great quality and last for a really long time.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

OshKosh is a great brand for older babies. I love the quality for the price. The styles are classic and cute!

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

OshKosh is a great place to buy baby clothes. I have only been to it inside of a Carter's store but the quality has always been great and the workers are very nice.

zoe American Fork, UT

so many baby clothes!!!! they are all so cute and a wide variety of everything! definitely recommend!

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

The Nordstrom of baby clothes if I'm being honest. Very good quality baby clothes.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

OshKosh has the cutest jeans for babies. Always has their inventory stocked and the employees are always so helpful.

SnowballH Sandy, UT

We have twin girls and had to buy a lot of extra baby items. OshKosh had a huge selection at great prices!

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Hands down the toughest clothing brand. My rough and tumble boy couldn't put holes in the clothing

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

Darling clothes for when my kids were little. But once they were out of the toddler stage the styles just didn't appeal as much.

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

This is all I would buy for my kids! They have the cutest things with great prices!!

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

Clothes are ok. Not my first choice. However, I will buy here if they have a good sale.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

I love OshKosh! Cute clothes and accesories that are on trend and great quality for the prices.

Amanda Montebello, CA

Osh Kosh is a great brand for reasonably priced clothing as well as long lasting garments.

Shaylee Provo, UT

Their stores are always stocked with a large variety of sizes. Cute cute clothes for kids.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

These children’s clothes are so cute. I don’t think you can go wrong shopping OshKosh.

Juliet Mesa, AZ

I love the clothes, but often they are too pricey for how long the kids wear them.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

There baby overalls are the best! They are so cute and affordable!

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

They are great and great prices, however the selection of the local store I go to is limited.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have only shopped at the store at an outlet mall but was very impressed with the quality of clothing.

Sandy Seaside, OR

Very cute baby and toddler clothes. Good quality but a bit expensive though. I shop at the outlet mall.