Gymboree Logo
Since 1986, Gymboree has opened its' doors each day and provided high-quality clothing and accessories to moms and dads nationwide. Their line consists of bright, vivid colors and playful prints for the growing girls and boys. Clothes for the babies on the move; clothes to tumble in, crawl and wobble-walk in.

The Good

• Online and in stores
  • Long lasting
  • Customer service

Online and in Stores

Strong organization-this can be found in both online stores and brick-and-mortar stores. Guests never have to spend excessive time searching for items, as everything is presented in an easy-to-find method.

Long Lasting

Strong stitching- Not only are the prints, stripes and colors adorable, the fabric is a long-lasting one, ensuring your child should only have to stop wearing it because he outgrew it, not because it lost its' shape.

Strong customer service- Merchandise may be returned if defective, or unwashed and unword, with or without a receipt.

The Bad

• Higher prices than average

Higher Prices than Average

Not much is bad with Gymboree or its' website. The prices are a bit higher than average, but you know the old adage, 'you get what you pay for'. Gymboree's prices might be a bit higher because the quality of their clothes is a bit higher than average. So, in this case, Gymboree has managed to turn a negative into a positive.

The Bottom Line

Gymboree brings together stripes and polka dots, trucks and monsters to provide a varied selection of high-quality clothing for babies, toddlers and children. The total price won't hurt your wallet too much, and there is a no-hassle returns process in place. My vote is this: Two thumbs up for Gymboree.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

I like shopping here because they quality of the clothing is so good so you'll definitely get your money worth. I don't mind spending a buck if I know I'm not going to have to throw a pair of clothes away after one wash. They always have sales too which is a plus.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Gymboree is fabulous. They have the best baby clothing, very fresh styles and at fantastic prices. Sales associates are very helpful and treat you right. They are a great place for finding great gifts for family and friends.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I have dressed my kids in Gymboree clothes since my oldest was born 19 years ago. My most favorite little girl dresses have lasted through 4 daughters and are still going bright and strong. I love the cute collections and sweaters and matching hair accessories. I love earning and redeeming gymbucks. It’s so much fun! One of my happy places.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Gymboree has such cute clothes! When looking for matching outfits for my three kids for family pictures... This was the place to shop. They have a great selection of clothes in matching hues that made it easy to find the perfect outfits for my girls and boy. Thank you Gymboree for a great experience!

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

The quality is wonderful and they always have cute styles. They clothes are a little pricey but I would always go to the sale areas and use my gymbucks. My kids grew up wearing these clothes!

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love Gymboree! I have always found the cutest baby clothes for girls and boys. My mom and I would visit a lot when my sister was born to buy her clothes there. Great quality of material!

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I really like Gymboree clothing for my girls. For my boys, they don't have as many options but that is simply because my boys are a little more sporty in the way they prefer to dress. Gymboree clothes always hold up so well, wash after wash. I also really like that they have so many different options in each line of clothing. So if you find a color combo you like, there are many different options. It is a little more expensive than some other childrens clothing places but I believe their quality is worth the price.

Angie L Hanzel Saratoga Springs, UT

When my kids were little I loved shopping at Gymboree. Their clothes are so cute and excellent quality. They are higher priced then other children's clothing stores but they do offer 40% off sales periodically and you can find some good deals. I love that they have little chairs and a tv in their stores to keep my kids occupied while I shop.

Karen S Priest Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping at gymboree. The store is always so bright and eye catching. Sales persons are always helpful. I always find more than I came in for and sometimes stock up on bigger sizes when they have sales

Tiffany Phoenix, AZ

Gymboree has great clothes for kids! They are high quality and have cute designs. We had an outlet by our home so we were able to get some great deals on their clothes. I always wait for the sales to get the most bang for my buck.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

Gymboree clothes are nice. They wash and wear better than Carter's, but of course, are a little more expensive. I would recommend them! I have found that they are a little bit taller and skinnier than other baby brands.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I love Gymboree the store is absolutely amazing. I love how all the clothes mix and match everything goes together. Their prices are a little high but they are so absolutely adorable it's definitely a doable thing if you do it once in awhile. Special occasion birthday, holidays, and they do have very helpful helpful sells associates there as well.

Wendy Park City, UT

I love Gymboree's baby clothes. Super cute and comfy for the little ones. They are of good quality and hold up well.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Gymboree has such cute clothes for kids. Their staff is always friendly and willing to help you find whatever you need. Some prices are a little over the top but their sales are usually awesome!

Reckholdt Draper, UT

They have some fun styles and cute themed clothing. I like their accessories too. I don’t always love the way the clothing fits so I always make sure to try it on my kids before purchasing.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

When my kids were at a school that required uniforms, this was the ONLY store I bought them from! Nowhere else could match the durability for little boys, especially!!

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

Gymboree has great quality clothing for babies, even when they are washed many times, they look like new. I love to buy clothing for my grandchild here.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

This store has been the spot that we have shopped many times, my wife and I and having 6 children, we have gone through a lot of clothes. Thanks for being there for us with style, good price and dependability.

Zoe Julian

Fantastic clothes for a good price. We love Gymboree and their baby clothes. They are stylish and cute and well priced. They are high quality and stay looking nice even when children play rough in them.

April Jones Tremonton, UT

I love the bright colors and durability of the clothing bought here. All the clothes tend to last through several babies!

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Gymborees baby store was a pretty good choice to buy baby supplies for my son. Everything was in the right spot and everyone was nice.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I love Gymboree clothing for my 3 year old girl. It’s super trendy, cute and priced well. I’m sad they closed the one by my house but luckily I can still find there stuff online.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Gymboree has the cutest and softest baby clothes. The clothing for the babies are very soft and gentle to the babies skin. Very worth the cost.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

They always have great style clothing for children. However, there prices can be pretty steep. If it isn’t on the clearance rack you will most likely pay over $100 for one outfit.

michelle roberts Riverton, UT

I don’t find a lot when shopping. I like the quality but not the style. I also find it a bit expensive. I have a hard time finding the assistance I need when finding what I need.

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

hate to see them having issues. great inviroment and good selection. pricing good if you catch the right sale otherwise a little pricey at times for kids clothes.

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

The clothes are fine..but I find clothes to be overpriced. I think it used carry unique clothing, but it seems to have lost it's distinct look. They do have great sales,which are definitely worth going in for.

Aubrey Rentschler Salt Lake City, UT

Gymboree has great quality clothes. Even after washing them many times, they look new. I like to shop the outlet stores because the prices are much better than the regular stores.

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

I really like clothes that Gymboree produces! They are high-quality and fashionable. They have a rewards program that everyone should sign up for because you will get coupons!

Andrea Smith Idaho Falls, ID

Gymboree has well-made children's clothing, but they are highly priced for what you receive. There are equally good, high-style brands that are more affordable. I haven't ever ordered things from the online, but my experience in their stores is that they are always clean, cater to children while you're shopping, and the staff is helpful.

Nora Holland Mount Olive, MS

I found so many cute outfits here for my little brother. I left with a whole buggy full and a smile on his face.

Teagan hickman Salt Lake City, UT

I always loved that they have all the matching outfits in all sizes.... it made me so happy to have all of my kids match

Hallieford Arlington, TX

Gymboree is my favorite for Christmas outfits and swimwear. The swimsuits seem to hold up better then other brands.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

Great quality clothing. The styles are always classy, although the prices are above average for kids clothing.

Taylee Warner Pocatello, ID

I will always shop for my nieces and nephews at Gymboree. They have such cute clothes and such good prices.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Cutest clothes and could easily resale or buy consignment which is important when kids are growing so fast. Love the collections

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Gymboree tends to be more expensive but have higher quality of clothes. They are always super cute outfits and fun looks.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

They have a great selection of clothes for both boys and girls. The clothes are great quality and they are always up to date in the fashion world.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Great children's store. Always have super cute clothes and their store is always clean. Super easy to shop there!

Jalan Mccloud Tallahassee, FL

Love shopping here for my little siblings, always have very good deals and really cute clothing.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

This store is good for both older and younger kids. The prices are pretty good and pretty durable.

Amanda Montebello, CA

Gymboree has quality items that are both functional and on trend. They are affordable and last to be passed down.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Has so much variety and both boys and girls clothing! I love dressing my baby in style

roxanne Millville, UT

I LOVE gymboree, they make the greatest quality that will last down through all the hand me downs

RamaJean Christensen Lehi, UT

Gymboree clothes have been the staple in my kids wardrobe! I love the colors and the style.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I loved the themes of clothing that comes out each season. They are darling. A little pricey for me, but great quality.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family of 8 has bought many items from Gymboree. They have fun clothing and are of high quality.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Gymboree is so cute! They have a great sale section. I go there to shop for my nephews and nieces birthdays.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

Found the cutest clothes for my kids here. Prices are a little higher than other stores, but they are higher quality so they last longer.

J Crawley Provo, UT

Gymboree clothes are of such good quality that they hold up well and can be passed along to younger siblings or other family members.