Children's Place Logo

Children's Place

Is This Your Business?
The Children's Place opened its' doors in Syracuse, New Jersey in 1988. Today, every state in America has access to the store, along with Canada and Puerto Rico. In addition to these retail stores, many states have The Children's Place Outlet stores as well. Their online stores allow access to thousands of items, along with a secure money-back guarantee.

The Good

• Time in business
  • Return policy

Time in Business

The Children's Place has been around for a substantial amount of time now, and parents keep returning because of solid customer service, fashionable clothing lines and fair prices. The website presents items in an easy-to find layout, with new arrivals, sales and clearance items. Clothes and accessories are divided by boys and girls, and further separate it by age and then item type. After selecting the item, such as shorts, web surfers can further define their shorts search by cost, size and color.

Return Policy

In addition to the user friendly layout The Children's Place has a solid returns policy in place. There are options for a receipt return or exchange, an exchange with no receipt and returns by mail. These fair policies leave shoppers at ease.

The Bottom Line

TCP has been clothing America's babies for nearly 30 years. The collections reflect today's fashions, style and comfort in bright, fun colors and prints. With a solid, approachable returns policy, shoppers can feel confident of a no-hassle exchange or return. I recommend this store and its' online store based on its' solid customer service, high-quality and fashionable lines.

Kristen Fioravanti Perry Hall, MD

I choose to place my payments in the mail for The Children's Place and do it long before their due dates. I then receive not one, but two late fee bills in the mail (One in January, now one in April) I called in January to dispute, right away the late fee was dropped. Today, it was the total opposite. Turns out, my payment was received 1 day late thanks to the postal service. Looking more into things, the reason for the lateness could be because the due date for my payment was on a Sunday when the postal office is closed. My payment was "supposedly" received that Monday (what a coincidence!). Immediately my account gets pinged and a late fee was applied. I feel that this is absolutely ridiculous not taking into consideration the pandemic and the lateness with USPS! You would think that the company would understand but NOPE! The representative Danielle who I spoke to and supervisor Robin were rude and offered NO help. Per the supervisor, a customer cannot have a late fee erased from their account more than once. This is beyond outrageous because if you look the date on my check and the date that the envelope was stamped by the postal service, you will clearly see it is not my fault for its lateness in arrival. I am outraged, furious, and frustrated that I was offered no help in reconciling this late fee to where this company has lost itself a customer!

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

The time has come when your baby, is not such a baby anymore. As a child develops, so does their style. Children's Place is the perfect apparel store for all of your growing child's needs. They have clothes,shoes,accesories and much more. The best part about Children Place is the punctuality to market items according the season. Back to school? Winter? No worries, your child will be covered from head to toe.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

Childrens Place offers great clothing at a great price point. I like that they have clothing from newborn up until the pre-teen age. They have the best options for uniform clothing as well. I like that their pants come in regular and husky sizes as I have very different shaped boys. I know if I go into childrens place, I will be able to find the clothes I need for my kids and it won't cost a fortune. Their sales reps are also always willing to help with any sizes or call other stores. I like their rewards program and their return policy is great as well. I would say that they definitely have better options for boys than they do for girls, but that I just my personal opinion.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

The sales are AMAZING! I was able to start our purchasing my family members Christmas gifts early and I found so many nice things. I received my order in 4 days.

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

I love the pants at Children's Place! They have the little waist tightener strap for all the skinny children. When ordering online it was even less expensive than instore.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

The Children's Place has anything your child would ever want. Anything from clothing to toys the Children's Place has got it! Plus, the employees that work there are always so nice and helpful and always help me find exactly what I'm looking for.

Binky Little Rock, AR

I have not had the need to buy children's clothes in a while, but NOW I'm a grandmother!! I had daughters and have also shopped for my nieces, so I am excited to now be able to shop for my grandson. The quality of clothing you provide is wonderful, and the price is doable for the most part.

Jaci Rhoades Bryant, AR

I buy clothes here when I want to find high quality statement pieces that last a long time. Things like a nice coat, dress shoes, church/Easter outfits, etc. Not every day school clothes because everything is too expensive for my son to run around and tear up on the playground.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

My kids are walking Children's Place billboards. We love the wide selection of jeans offered for boys and girls. My kids can't wait to pick out a new screen tee each time we stop in to a store. The stores are clean and well organized, making it easy to shop. I dread the day that my kids outgrow Children's Place.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Children's place has been the best experience in shopping for my young family. Children's place has the most selection, best prices and quality of clothing is by far best in market. I have been so impressed with whole wardrobes for kids that we rarely go anywhere else. Best sale prices, best regular prices. Best shopping experience overall!

Aaron Paxman Lehi, UT

They have high quality clothes that my kids love. There is a wide variety to choose from and my kids always find some new favorites every time we shop there. The store always has sales going on and the clothes are very affordable.

Chaveli Tallahassee, FL

As a child my mom bought my clothes here and I loved it! Now she buys clothes for my brother here. I have also resorted to buying their amazing quality clothing for my nieces and nephews.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I have bought a lot of clothes for my kids at The Children's Place. The prices are unbeatable and the quality is great. The clothes hold up well and are durable and stylish.

Azrienne Tallahassee, FL

When i found out that my sister was having a baby, i was in Children's Place in my local mall all of the time. There were always different sizes i could choose from and the clothes were so cute!

sofia p. Tallahassee, FL

This store has the cutest clothes! I have young 10 and 8 year old cousins, so whenever I need a birthday gift or Christmas I check this store out first. The sizing ranges are great too.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

The Children Place is where we purchase many of our children clothing. For many years we purchased exclusively form them. The quality seems to have declined a little the lasts couple of years. The clothing hasn't been making it through a season.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping at the Children’s Place at my local mall in Utsh. The price is reasonable and the quality of the clothing is superb! The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I love shopping at the Children's Place for my grandkids. They have got the cutest clothes that are modest, and modern. They usually have lots of sales going on, so I never feel like I am paying too much. I would recommend them to a friend for kids clothing.

Wendy Park City, UT

Children's Place has very cute clothes. I love finding matching prints for my kids of different ages.

Jeremy Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I love that I can find all the latest fashions here so my kids are the cutest on the block! Children's Place is very fair on price from my perspective.

Lori Claassen Herriman, UT

Love this store a little too much! They have really cute clothes and the price isn’t too bad...they are always having sales and makes it worth the money spent!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Children's Place is the place to go for kids clothes. It has great styles at amazing prices. With sales constantly available it is an easy shopping trip. It's a great store.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

Children's Place always has great deals for clothing; the styles are sometimes too trendy but I can usually find things my kids will like. The quality seems to be pretty average.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Love their clothes! They always have such cute styles for my kids. I have been shopping here for 15 years and prices are always reasonable. Love the sales they have on their jeans. Great value and great quality!

Allie Powell Long Beach, MS

my mother used to get all of our clothes here. I always loved what I wore, but sometimes the sizing was a little off. Overall happy from my experience.

A Craw Draper, UT

I love their shoes. They sell a variety of sizes and styles and I have found them to be more affordable than many other baby stores. Will definitely be buying more!

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

My girls love shopping at children’s place, and I love the wide variety in sizes. It seems like the clothes run a little big, and when shopping in the store they don’t always have the right sizes available.

Casey Toronto, OH

I love your clothes, but due to the poor experience not once, not twice but three times I will no longer be shopping at your store or online. I have tried using multiple gift cards on your website just to be charge multiple times to my bank account. I tried calling about my gift card only to get a poor excuse or told thet cant help me. I call to cancel my order within the time frame and am told I can't cancel my order. I am very disappointed with my experience. So I will no longer shop at your store or online until you make this right. I will be giving you a horrible review on multiple sites until this is fixed and will keep reposting if you delete or do not fix this. Sincerely, A very upset and disappointed customer

Robyn Rhoton Alpine, UT

I shop at the Children's Place for clothing for my grandchildren. I love shopping there because I can find good quality outfits for a good price. I shop for a variety of ages, it is nice to shop in one store and get a good value and not have to visit many stores.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

The Children's Place is the cutest store. Always has super girly clothes that are in style and affordable prices. Their jeans are just the right fit too!

Natalie Lehi, UT

My experience at the childrens place went really well. The workers were kind and helped me very much to find sizes/clothes I needed.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I’ve purchased clothing for my nieces here when they were newborn and now as toddlers. There are always great promotions but it can still be overpriced.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

I love to dress my baby in style so I love to shop here. I have twins so I can get boy outfits and girl outfits that match!

Lindsay Long Beach, MS

The prices are always great and so is the quality. I don’t normally order online but with this company I have tried it with success!

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

great price and clothing options cover kids ages for quite a while helping to keep cost down for kids constantly growing

roxanne Millville, UT

I love childrens place the only that frustrates me is their reward system, they ll send coupons and i feel like its a gimmick because they always make you spend more to get XX amount off

Angie L Hanzel Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Children’s Place. I feel like it’s reasonably priced and has cute clothes. They also run some really good sales quite often which makes the deals even better!

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

The children’s place has great value for the money! The clothes seem to last pretty well. Always a go-to store when shopping for my kids.

Brooke Hester Gilbert, AZ

Whenever we go to this store we can always find clothes for my sister. They have such cute t-shirts for my sister that always fit.

Becky Stiggins Provo, UT

It's been a while since i shopped at Children's Place, but I remember feeling that it was extremely reasonably priced, and they had a wide selection of quality products.

Adriana San Lorenzo, CA

I think it's ridiculous that the children's place does not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt. I was given 3 of the same pair of shoes as a gift from my baby shower and i did not have a receipt to return them or exchange and they did not let me return/exhange without a receipt even though both shoes had all it's original tags on them. Never shopping there again.

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

The quality of the Children's Place clothes is a little less than similar stores. Their clothes are expensive on their own but they have good sales where you can stock up on clothes if you need them. I had an issue with one of the products and they refunded my money.

Andrea Smith Idaho Falls, ID

The Children's Place has clothes that are all one style, but of reasonable quality. They are high priced for what they offer. There is a small selection of footwear, but mostly t-shirts and casual clothes for children. They do not offer dressier styles, but they do have a variety of accessories for girls.

April Jones Tremonton, UT

I love the different selections of clothes and how comfortable my babies are in their clothes! And great prices!

Nora Holland Mount Olive, MS

When my sisters need new outfits I always come here because they have a good style for a cheap price.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I love the toddler boy clothing they have. It’s super cute, comfortable and priced perfectly. I recommend going here for inexpensive yet cute attire.

MaryAnn Hagblom Eagle Mountain, UT

They have such a great variety. Their prices are really good for the quality. Have had no problems with returns

B. Scott Layton, UT

Children’s place is a trusted brand for our family. We can count on purchases trendy quality clothing at an affordable price.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

Such cute children’s clothes! A little more expensive so I wait till they have a sale to purchase from them.

Taylee Warner Riverton, UT

I used to shop here and I always take my nieces and nephews here to get them their cute clothes! Big fan!