Carter's Logo

Hallieford Arlington, TX

Carters is the best for little clothes. I loved the plain white long sleeve onesies that cover the hands. Perfect for newborns.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

This store has really good product. I have done most of my baby shopping here. The clothes are really good price and very affordable

Amanda Montebello, CA

I’ve purchased Carters directly from their brand and from third party sellers like ROSS. Their prices are affordable and the clothing is made of great quality.

roxanne Millville, UT

Ive been buying Carters clothing for the past 10 years now, they are awesome quality ad not to mention the cutest styles around

Paula Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

Carters is the BEST STORE to buy baby clothes from. Their is so many different styles and designs to choose from that range in all different sizes.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Cute, affordable baby clothes. I love them, especially their infant collection! One of my favorite baby clothes place to shop & buy from when I had babies!

Linda Hill

Great selection and great prices! I have never been to Carter's without finding something adorable for my grandchildren.

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

Great customer service and great prices on the clothing items. I wish the quality of their clothing was a little better but it's understandable for the prices I pay for them.

Brette Draper, UT

Just went to this store to find clothes for my nephew and I was so happy to find such cute baby clothes. Service was great and I walked out with more than I expected!

Zoe Julian

This store has great clothes for the price. The girl clothes are cuter than the boy clothes but the pajamas are our favorites. The clothes run true to size or a little small.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Carter's has super cute and affordable kids clothes. Staff is always making sure you're finding what you need and going above and beyond.

Lknls Salt Lake City, UT

Good quality and cute clothes! They last forever. I can find them at other stores as well and sometimes for a cheaper price.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Carter's is a fantastic store. It has a great selection. The people are very friendly and helpful. It's a great store for all a babies needs.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Carter's has great deals during the year which makes it a great place to purchase their clothing. The quality of the clothes is good as well.

Taylee Warner Riverton, UT

Cutest clothes ever. I buy them for all my baby cousins and their moms just love to dress them in these clothes.

Brad Darlington, WI

They had good selection of baby clothing. Shipping was fast, had no issues. Very satisfied with my purchase!

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

love carters, they always have good prices and coupons, definitely a good store to shop and quality is nice.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Carters has a great reputation, very nice clothes at a good price. Their clothes are cute, but also meet the need and are made right.

Denise H. Mona, UT

I have purchased a lot of children's and baby clothes over the years from Carter's. I trust the quality, the clothes are cute and well priced.

H Moore Lehi, UT

Carter's is my favorite brand of baby clothes. Even though my kids are grown now, I'll buy clothes from Carter's for gifts.

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I just had a baby and we got a lot of clothes at Carter's. They have really cute stuff and usually will have good sales.

Sandy Seaside, OR

I shop at the Carter's store in our outlet mall. I love the quality and cuteness of the baby clothes. As a grandma, I am happy to shop there.

Maryayb Draper, UT

Excellent quality at a good price! I’ve been a customer since my kids were little and now as a grandma I’m still a loyal customer

Wendy Park City, UT

Great quality kids clothes. Carter's is affordable and has super cute clothes for my little ones!

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I love all the clothes at Carter's. They have amazing prices as well for high quality items!

Kinord C Westville, FL

I was able to shop for my baby nephew with ease as there was a wide selection to choose from.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I love Carter's brand for my babies and young kids. They are so soft, comfortable and affordable.

Tainá Felippe Naples, FL

Cute clothes and not too pricey. Love sending these to my family in Brazil and it’s always a hit!

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Carter's was good place to buy diapers for my cousins new born baby. The prices were amazing.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

I love shopping here. It's super clean and easy to move around in peace. Great variety.

Cyndie Olsen Leander, TX

Of my gosh. Where do I even begin first time grandma here. Best constructed clothes on the market.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

Carter's clothes always last a long time, I like that their styles are simple and classic.

Corinne Craig Eagle Mountain, UT

Love the sales!! I stock up on clothes for my little girl and am able to save soooo much

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

Love their clothes! I always come during their sales and stock up. Great quality and great company.

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Super cute clothes and are priced well. Love the clothes. The stores are always friendly and helpful.

chris Francom Saratoga Springs, UT

I’ve always like their selection of kids clothes for my seven and five year olds. Affordable and durable.

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

Love buying clothes for my grandchildren. Very good quality clothes. Awesome selection.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

I buy my baby clothes from carters. Affordable clothing for good quality! Family friendly

Nicole Mondares Long Beach, MS

Nice clothes! I just wish the employees would interact more. Considering it's a baby store, I would expect employees to be more welcoming.

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

what parent with small kids hasn't been in one of there stores? good selection and price.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

Great selection, great value! Love shopping for my littles here! Adorable clothes!!

Ariana Elgin, IL

possibly the best store that offers very cute clothes for kids love it very much

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

darling clothes and I love their newborn sleepers. I love it when they have sales and the customer service is great.

S Logan, UT

Super cute clothes, great quality, affordable. Wish I could buy everything from there

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Carter's has super cute kids clothes and great sales! The store is always clean and the staff is always helpful.

A Craw Draper, UT

I love the Just One You Brand. Extremely well fitting and stylish clothes for baby!

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like the clothes that are available at Carter's. They have a lot of affordable options and they are a good quality.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family, mainly my wife has bought many things from Carter's and they are of high quality and good value always.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

The customer service at Carter's is great. I love that all the clothes have a great price, too.

Teea Hillyard Idaho Falls, ID

Love the products! So soft and comfortable and keep there color well with multiple washings.