buybuyBaby Logo
Buybuy Baby has store locations in 24 states, and is part of a brand that includes Bed Bath and Beyond. The stores range in size from 28,000 to 60,000 square feet, and offer over 20,000 products. From clothing to diapers, car seats to strollers and baby furniture to toys, Buybuy Baby provides a one-stop shopping experience for all things baby.

The Good

• Website organization
  • Gift registry
  • Returns

Website Organization

The site is very easily organized, allowing main categories searches to be narrowed down effortlessly on criteria such as color, brand and color. This allows guests to the site to easily pinpoint that perfect yellow onesie, for example.

Gift Registry

Setting up a gift registry can be done through this site, and friends and family of the expectant parents can purchase items from the registry through the site as well. Referring a friend to the registry has its' rewards; if your friend signs up from your invitation, expect a $25 discount off an in-store purchase of $100 or more.

Returns

Returning an item sounds pretty hassle-free, according to the company's policy. With every online purchase, a pre-paid return shipping label is included. For instant trades or returns, an online purchase can be returned to any store location. If a pre-paid shipping label needs to be requested, customer service reps will send one to you upon request. All in all, the return policies seem be very hassle-free.

The Bottom Line

With everything baby-related right at your fingertips, this site is too good to pass up. Gift cards can be ordered online, as well as the creation of a baby registry. An organized search will save searchers time, allowing the perfect item to be found effortlessly and quickly. There have been less than 10 complaints listed with the company in the past three years, but have all been closed. The website allows browsing of virtually any item sought, and the return policies appear to be a stress-free activity. Buybuy Baby has our vote for an outstanding shopping website experience.

4.1

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

buybuyBaby offers all the right stuff to help a family get started. When we had our first child, this store's variety of baby goods from strollers to cribs helped us get everything we needed with one stop. And the prices were very reasonable. Thank you for all the help!

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Talk about a store that has EVERYTHING you need for baby. The staff is friendly and very helpful. They have a great selection of clothing with brand names like Carter and OshKosh that I love. This is the first place I stop when buying a baby gift for friends or family... They have it all.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

It’s the best place to buy all of your baby gear and supplies all in one place. I like having a physical store to see the actual product I am buying. Their employees are always helpful too.

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

This is where I had my registry for my baby shower. I really like all of the items that I found there, however, everything is pretty expensive but good quality. Customer service was fantastic with setting up the registration. Any items that I needed to have returned were taken back.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I walked in and was amazed by the variety of products that they have. You can find literally everything that you will ever need for a baby, all in one amazing place! The employees were all very helpful and happy to answer any of my questions.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

buybuyBaby is a great store. It has very helpful staff. And a wide selection of products from books to blankets, it has everything for kids. It is an amazing store for baby products.

edward reese Hyattsville, MD

Has the best service and folks who actually want to talk and help you get products for your child. They taught us so much just from doing a registry with them.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like that buybuyBaby allows you the ability to go into the store to look at baby items. they have a large selection and a variety of prices are available.

Karen S Priest Pleasant Grove, UT

Love love love buybuyBaby. I like that they have coupons which really helps. They have a great selection of baby items and is a one stop shopping place all your needs.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I was surprised at the options that buybuybaby had! You could probably get all of your needs for your baby at one place. And all of the options were good quality things too. The prices weren’t terrible, but they also weren’t great. If it was cheaper- I would be more inclined to shop there often.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

I appreciated the knowledgable staff at buybuyBaby. I went there multiple times to decide on an infant carseat, and everyone I talked to spoke fluent carseat. :) It helped SO much.

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

I like their selection online. In store, however, I find the selection limited. Always call first to make sure they have your item in stock or you may be disapointed. They are not the least expensive store.. however, I do love that they will price match.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

This store is perfect for 1st time moms that need every item! I love their baby registry and was able to get recommendations on every item I needed for my baby.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

buybuyBaby doesn't just have things for the babies, it has so many items for the moms as well. But buybuyBaby doesn't have very great online service pr costumer service believe it or not.

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Great baby superstore. Anything you could need for newborns can be found here. They tend to be large stores so you can find anything from baby powder to cribs.

pet Wapakoneta, OH

Very cool when you can find everything for your child in one place. but i think they have too high prices for some products. anyway, love this store

Amanda Montebello, CA

But Buy Baby has a great variety of items and competitive prices. It’s a resourceful place to find the necessity’s and receive great customer service.

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

buybuyBaby has been a good resource for all things baby! They are a partner of Bed, Bath and Beyond so they send out 20% coupons every month or two. The qualities of the products are great!

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

I really enjoyed the fact that most of the stuff I needed to buy was all in one spot. Awesome selection and never too crowded.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

I was trying to find a particular brand of baby stroller and Buy Buy Baby didn't carry it. They were good to help me track it down online. Didn't end up buying through them.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

BUYBUYBABY is such a trustworthy company. I have bought all of my newborns clothes from there and they fit so cute

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I bought a baby gift at this store and a gift card. The prices looked the same as toys r us but they had a lot of inventory that was fun to look through.

A Craw Draper, UT

The customer service is excellent. I have purchased many baby essentials here and love the 20% off coupons.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Hands down this is the best place to baby shower shop. It has everything, and finding the right gift becomes a little easier!

Charlotte Ash Sandy, UT

Easy to find things in the store because workers were very helpful. Layout of the store was great. Price was pretty good.

zoe Pleasant Grove, UT

buy buy baby has everything you will need for a baby at a reasonable price. from diapers to strollers!

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

They have good products but are ridiculously expensive! I never shop here unless they have something I can’t find anywhere else.

SnowballH Sandy, UT

We have twin girls and had to buy a lot of extra baby items. Buybuybaby had a huge selection at great prices!

Jonny Hancock Draper, UT

I've looked here before to get stuff for my nieces and nephews. It was by far the most expensive store that I looked in and I didn't think that the products were any better than what I saw in other baby stores.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Clothing there is always so cute. They have great customer service and are very welcoming. And the price is great!

Shaylee Provo, UT

Very great quality and a huge selection. Love this store and wish I had one closer to my hometown.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

They have a decent selection but the prices on Amazon are cheaper.

Maryayb Draper, UT

This place has an amazing selection of nearly anything parents could need but is a bit pricy.