iLendingDIRECT Logo

iLendingDIRECT

9.9

Every month, iLendingDIRECT helps thousands of people refinance their auto loans by connecting them with various banks and credit unions in its network. An iLendingDIRECT loan can save you an average of $144 per month.

Something to keep in mind before working with iLendingDIRECT is the company's qualifications. You will need to have a credit score of at least 560 to be eligible for refinancing and you must be at least 18 years of age or the state minimum (whichever is higher). Loan amounts are from $7,500 to $80,000.

iLendingDIRECT is a Better Business Bureau accredited business, a multi-year winner in the Denver Business Journal Top Places to Work, winner of the 2018 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Business Ethics in the large business category, and one of the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation.

Keep reading for pros and cons, and iLendingDIRECT reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Lower-Than-Average Interest Rates
  • Good Option for High-Mileage Vehicles
  • No Fees
  • Dedicated Loan Consultant
  • iLendingDIRECT Gives Back

Lower-Than-Average Interest Rates

iLendingDIRECT offers rates as low as 1.99 percent, much lower than the industry average and other competing auto refinance companies. For example, Auto Approve offers rates as low as 2.25 percent and RefiJet offers rates as low as 2.74 percent.

The company works with a variety of banks and credit unions, allowing you to pick the best lender and rates for your needs. Plus, once you find a lower rate, iLendingDIRECT will lock that rate in for the complete loan term, resulting in predictable and affordable payments month after month.

Good Option for High-Mileage Vehicles

iLendingDIRECT is a good option for those with high-mileage vehicles. The company will consider auto loan refinance applications for vehicles with up to 150,000 miles.

No Fees

The company does not charge an application fee, origination fee, or prepayment fee.

Dedicated Loan Consultant

iLendingDIRECT strives to create real and personal relationships with each of its customers by assigning a personal loan consultant to each client. Consultants are there to answer questions, negotiate rates, and find the best auto refinance loan option for you.

All of iLendingDIRECT's loan consultants go through an extensive six-week training program to learn how they can better assist clients and provide superior customer service.

iLendingDIRECT Gives Back

In 2009, iLendingDIRECT created The Butterfly Foundation, an organization committed to supporting people who have suffered severe loss, illness, or other hardship. The foundation has helped widows, cancer survivors, children and families, and has given away over $100,000 to individuals and charities.

The Bad

• No Loan Terms Available Online
  • Long Application Process
  • Must Have a Verifiable Source of Income

No Loan Terms Available Online

Loan terms offered by iLendingDIRECT are not available on its website because terms will vary depending on your credit situation, your vehicle, and the lender that you choose from the company's network. However, because iLendingDIRECT works with multiple lenders this means that you will be evaluated on more than just your credit score, and you will be able to choose the best lending option for you.

Long Application Process

While iLendingDIRECT offers an online form to begin your auto refinancing journey, some consumers may be frustrated with the overall process.

Getting a quote from iLendingDIRECT starts with consumers entering in some general contact details, vehicle details, and loan details. However, when filling out the form, keep in mind that your vehicle must be a 2009 or newer, or have fewer than 150,000 miles on it, and you must have more than $7,500 remaining on your current car loan.

After entering the information, you will then receive an email stating that your personal loan consultant will be in contact with you in the next 24 hours. During this call, you'll need to be ready to discuss your financial goals and reasons for refinancing, personal information, including current employment, your vehicle information, as well as your current loan information.

This may be frustrating to some people, as other companies will simply generate a list of all possible options and allow users to browse the loan options online immediately after entering their information. This format is generally preferred since it also allows users to view multiple options and compare rates, term lengths, and monthly payments without having the pressure of a company representative waiting for an answer.

Must Have a Verifiable Source of Income

iLendingDIRECT only considers borrowers who have a verifiable source of income, but the company does not disclose a minimum annual income requirement.

The Bottom Line

iLendingDIRECT is a national leader in auto refinancing. While the company has several additional services, such as GAP Waiver and extended warranties, iLendingDIRECT specializes in auto loan refinancing, but could be your one stop for various auto needs.

Consumers should keep in mind that a credit score of at least 560 is required and you need to be 18 years or older to qualify.

The company doesn't have an origination fee and is a great option for those with high-mileage vehicles. In addition, iLendingDIRECT has competitively low interest rates, as low as 1.99 percent APR, allowing you to save more money on monthly payments and throughout your refinancing experience as a whole. Based on these offerings and majority positive customer reviews, we recommend iLendingDIRECT for your auto loan refinancing needs.

View Best Auto Refinance Companies

Message from
iLendingDIRECT

iLendingDIRECT is a nationwide auto refinance company that works with a national network of lenders to help customers save money and secure the lowest possible interest rate on a loan for their vehicle. Our customers save an average of $144 a month, and the average interest rate decrease is 6.84 percent. iLendingDIRECT serves credit scores ranging from 560 to 850. Since 2015, we have funded $1.6 billion in loans, helped more than 70,000 families and funded more than 16,000 loans each year. While headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the company has a national footprint of qualified borrowers and lenders. Founded in 2006, iLendingDIRECT is a national leader in automotive refinancing. Through strategic partnerships with credit unions, banks and other financial institutions, the company offers competitive interest rates on auto loans and creative financing solutions to thousands of consumers a year. The company also has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, a 4.8 rating on Google and won first place in the 2018 BBB Torch Awards for Business Ethics in the large business category for demonstrating the highest level of credibility, trust, and transaction excellence while saving people money.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

bookmark

Featured Review

Frank Guevara ,

I had sought other refinance options elsewhere but was unsuccessful until I tried iLendingDIRECT. Within a few days I had received a great refinance option that cut my interest rate over 50%. The customer service I received from Jalen was exceptional - at every step of the process, he was available to answer my questions and walk me through what I needed to complete. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with iLendingDIRECT.

bookmark

Featured Review

Marcie Kruse , IL

The whole refi process was quick and painless! Our Rep Chase was outstanding. I would highly recommend Ilending for all refi needs. The Rep was with me through the whole process. There were no hidden fees or lies being told

Phillip Stortchak Jacksonville, FL

Great experience, I didn’t really expect to get my car refinanced for anything spectacular, but I did. On top of that I was even able to get my other vehicle refinanced for better than I got it within the few months of ownership! My Guy Jalen did a great job with helping me out, and portrayed exquisite customer service. I will be recommending iLending to anyone I know looking to refinance their vehicles. Thanks!

Anthony Shuck Phoenix, AZ

Men, Where do I get started. Shouts out to Jalen J. for some of the fastest, most tentative customer service. I have ever received. The man was on the ball with everything in a matter of days was able to drop my interest rate by 4% saving me a total of $87 a month. #givethatmanaraise it was a pleasure working with you can wait to work with you again.

Delando Clowney ,

Agent (Minh B.) was very helpful and Adamant in getting my Jeep refinance. With over 20 to 30 companies calling for my services. Some how, when I spoke with Minh B. I knew Minh ,would get the job done; for me. Minh B. was overly professional. Also, was highly knowledgeable, about any questions, I asked. To be honest, Minh enlighten me about the refinance, process and logistics before; I could ask. Minh handled all documents. All, I literally had to do was look at my text messages. Do what was asked for Minh updated me about everything. I never had to call. Also, was very patient with me. If anyone needs help and you see this review, I personally, recommend Minh B. CALL AND ASK FOR Minh B.

Erik Chicago, IL

I had been speaking to a few firms and iLendingDIRECT was by far the best. I worked with Minh. His relaxed approach, time and consideration got me in the door (so to speak). He made a complex process simple, quick and helped me achieve a better outcome than expected. Wonderful experience for overall!

Tanya Faulk Houston, TX

It was a easy process! My Agent Jalen was easy to work with and took care of each necessary step!I am going to let my friends and family know that this is a great company to do business with! Thanks Jalen you did a great job!

Diana Weber Bismarck, ND

Excellent customer service! I worked with Konrad C. and he was so helpful! Every time I had a question he’d respond immediately. During our refinance process, and even after it was completed, he would make sure all our needs were met and all our questions were answered. I highly recommend Konrad and iLendingDIRECT!

Irvin Lopez ,

Alex B. handled my auto refinance and It was the easiest stress-free process I have experienced. I am very happy with the outcome and how detailed he was explaining each step. I definitely recommend iLendingDirect. If you get Alex, even better!

Robert R Mcdermott Phoenix, AZ

My name is Robert and the rep was a Jalen J... Originally had a new car which I owed 28k after interest! And he fought hard for me.. I was in a way upside down car! After few days and rejections he stayed in there n found a real bank to give me 4 percent interest rate n got dealership to give me back gap money later!! I couldn't believe it went from a horrible 430 month to 226 month, and a car that isn't upside down. I was nerve racked until call came in with new bank info and all!! People I'm serious this is a real story, Jalen J he's a go- getter and cool too. Didn't add anything to contract just straight shooter. Jesus people 28k for a car I'm now paying 13.5 k for approx...yeah that's how bad my car was upside down and as you can do math it wasn't easy for Jalen either..man Jalen and ilending you guys saved me money and hours in week to chill real stuff guys. Everyone this is real ask for Jalen please he's good heck ilending in general and somebody give him a raise he's good for ilending!! Still shocked guys can't believe it lol..what a week n what a day. Thanks guys and ty Jalen very good man...

Virgilfishing ,

j as fast and professional. Very easy to work with.(knows his stuff). I tried another lender I'm texas and spent three weeks trying to get it done. Said forget it when they requested the same documents already submitted. J had everything done in one day. Amazing. Will recommend to my friends. Thank you very much.

Hunter Horton ,

At first I really wasn't too sure if I wanted to refinance my vehicle but Mr. Jalen J got me the rates I was really looking for. He was very helpful and made the financial part of it all very easy and stress free. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to finance or refinance their vehicle to talk to him.

Andrea Evans Shreveport, LA

I will never use anyone else for vehicle financing or refinancing. This was by far the best experience ever. Jalen helped me and I couldn’t have asked for a better associate. FYI this not a payed review. Don’t waste time call today! You’ll be happy you did! I haven’t been able to quit smiling since I did. Andrea (actual customer) in Louisiana

Harveytwin One Owings Mills, MD

Jalen was the representative assigned to assist me with my auto refinance. He was extremely professional; knowledgeable and attentive. He took the time to go over the process with me; walking me through every step. He provided both his email address and cellphone to address any concerns or questions I may have had. He responded within seconds to calls, text and emails. As a Subject Matter Expert he was able to give me advice without being pushy or aggressive on my concerns regarding my choice of a loan term. He respected my decision to decline the gap/ warranty products after sharing the various options. The process was painless, quick and smooth with Jalen’s exceptional guidance! Thanks again!

Shant-Terry Bartholomew Jackson, TN

Man best ever help me through it all didn’t even have to wait around for a call. Truly made. Friend!!!

JenniferC Dorchester, MA

I had a great experience! The process was super easy and I was guided through the whole process from beginning to end. 10/10 service.

Dawn Ferretti Phoenix, AZ

I have NEVER been so impressed with the service I have received. I work in customer service and I am so grateful for the service I got with Karlie H. Not only did she help me but she listened to me and cares about what I was looking for. I already gave 2 people here name and number that were looking for help. She was card ng helpful and supportive the best hole time. I can even express my gratitude towards her. To more people a paycheck is a paycheck but just talking to her on the phone I can tell she wants the best for the customer!! Thank you over and over again for being so amazing!!!

Kris Fierro El Paso, TX

I was looking to switch from Citizens One (Terrible). I used iLendingDirect and someone contacted me within a few hours. The quote took less than 20 min. which is great when you're juggling other tasks. Jalen, the associate who helped me refinance, was very patient and helpful. All of my questions were answered as needed and I was able to call personally and reach my contact directly rather than be placed on a long wait time. The best part however, is the money I will now save:)

Jason Mayorga Katy, TX

IlendingDirect is fast and easy. It took me about 3 hours to complete my refinance. And just wait for the approval it's only a 2 day wait 👍 great customer service, great help great company.

Chaira Fortney Denver, CO

I have tried to refinance my car twice before this and this time it was fast and smooth. Jalen Did an amazing job at making sure I was taken care of and that I got a good deal. Will definitely be recommending you guys to everyone I know

Angelique Murphy Dallas, TX

Jalen was the agent that assisted me and he was awesome. He made the process so easy and he was able to get me exactly what I asked for. He is just totally amazing and I’m so thankful for him. He saved me so much money in the long run. Great job Jalen. I’m so happy with my new loan.

Kimberly McCarthy Brandon, MS

Jalen was very professional and saved me almost $100 a month on my car payment. The whole application was very quick and simple and Jalen provided guidance every step of the way. I also appreciated the honesty and straight-forward way everything was presented.

Greg Guba Phoenix, AZ

Rep (Jalen) was responsive and took care of everything quickly and efficiently Would recommend

Donna Parker Birmingham, AL

Jaylon went above and beyond through out the process. Would definitely recommend snd use again!! KUDOS!!

Analog Dope Wichita, KS

The refinance was smooth and stress free. Jalen was very responsive and made the whole process happen quickly.

C los Hayward, CA

It was pain free Jalen J. was very helpful in helping me do my paper work to get the job done good everything worked out great!!

Victor Smith Cottonwood, CA

Jalen - was on it and did everything I asked for very efficiently. I would recommend your loan product to my family and friends.

Heather R Carmel, IN

Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable, took me through the entire process, answered all my questions, highly recommend.

alex avalos Las Vegas, NV

Jalen was our rep and he was awesome from start to finish!!! Honestly our new loan is not exactly what we wanted but it’s soooooo much better than what we had!!! I appreciate all of your work Jalen!!! Thank you

Abelia Mendoza ,

What my spouse and I liked best about the company was how great they communicated with us and how well the explained every step of the process. I can’t really say I disliked anything of the company. Highly recommended!

Jason m East Palestine, OH

Carli helped me and 5 star service. She was very patient with my schedule and made the process even more painless than I thought possible , and atop got an even better interest rate than expected thank you carli .nothing better than great service and saving even more money :))))

Christie Campbell Glendale, AZ

We had the best experience. We had a complicated refi to say the least. We had Jason and Chris helping us and they were both very professional and Walked us through the entire process. Even though it was a complicated refi, it was completed within a week and a half. Much faster than we anticipated.

Becky Norman Houston, TX

Ed L was my loan consultant and went over and above to help process my auto refinancing. He was professional, cordial, knowledgeable and diligent while working on my loan. When he got stuck on an issue, Travis stepped in to help push it through. I have nothing but praise for iLending Direct!!

Larry Melton Colorado Springs, CO

Samuel R was excellent in helping me transfer my loan. From getting me a lower monthly payment and interest rate, to reducing the number of payments, everything I experienced throughout the process was seamless. Even though I had a great rate already, Sam and iLendingDIRECT helped me get an even better one.

Ken Lemler Reseda, CA

Ryan was awesome. He really went out of his way to help. We had a few unusual complexities to our deal but he keep offering different solutions until we got the loan completed. It was an awesome experience. Ask for Ryan and he’ll take good care of you and your family.

Jesse Ponce Orange, CA

Was the easiest thing in the world, jalen J. made my overall experience excellent.

berthony pierre paul New York, NY

Because of you Guys. Last night I have a good night sleep after a year. Adam. I thank you for everything. Stay kind. I save $133 on my car payment. Thank you

Hector Benavides ,

Jalen J was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He informed me of all my options and explained them to me in dental. I would definitely recommend iLendingDIRECT to my friends and family and specifically Jalen J.

John Baton Rouge, LA

My experience with Ernest M was hands down spectacular. He walked me through the process step by step and had an amazing attitude. Totally supportive and very knowledgeable about what he does!!!

David Cervellino Toledo, OH

Jalen was great to work with and he goes the extra mile to get you the best rate possible

Jaime Loree ,

iLending Direct was very easy to work with, and Jalen was a fantastic help in explaining everything. I would recommend them.

Micaela Cortez San Ramon, CA

It was a great experience! Ernest did amazing and helped me sooooo much really appreciate his dedication and great customer service.

girliemae Cape Girardeau, MO

Alicia was friendly and sweet and very patient in walking me through my questions! She was a good communicator - never made me feel foolish for asking questions!

Allison Masseur Phoenix, AZ

I dreaded looking for someone to refinance my car. It turns out it was the easiest refinance ever. Jeff B made it so simple and fast. I couldn't be happier.

Don Gordon Canton, TX

Tammy kept in contact throughout the entire ordeal which is VERY HUGE in my book. She was courteous, uplifted me even when I thought refi wouldn't be approved.

Carrie Curtis Goshen, IN

Jalen was great, he worked around my schedule for contact while being prompt at the same time.

Jared Circle Pines, MN

I liked how accessible they were to get a hold of, and how smooth the whole thing went.

KxngA San Diego, CA

Great communication & very reliable on getting me a quote for my budget. Thank you

Charisse Smith Chicago, IL

The customer service from Jalen J was excellent! He answered all my questions and walked me through the process step by step. He was EXCELLENT!!

Carlos Nuno Roseville, CA

The whole process from start to finish was direct and easy. Chris T. Did an amazing job walking me through to final docs.