Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.7

Luke Sherman Oaks, CA

They got me a lower APR on my BMW. I'm working on my credit and I'm now at 7% from 14%.

Ronnie Medearis Jr Cologne, MN

It was done very professional and easy. They walk us through step by step and did it all so quick.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Randy Rice Fort Mitchell, AL

Timely,reliable,respectful, and helpful. Also conducted the process professionally

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Kelley Meyer Salem, NH

They were with you every step of the process, and were extremely helpful and friendly to work with

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm so glad to hear we left a great impression, Kelley! Thank you again for choosing AUTOPAY!

Dec. 10th, 2021

Susan Colelay Whiteriver, AZ

Very helpful representative that assisted me was veryo polite and knoew exactly what I needed

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Susan!

Cory D Thompson Abingdon, MD

Very friendly. found me a great interest rate. I eould recommend them to a friend

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm so glad to hear that we've gotten your recommendation, Cory! This is the best compliment we can hope for.

Robin Wilburn Houston, TX

Very smooth and easy process, refinancing was much easier than I thought it was going to be.

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm glad we were able to make the process so easy, Robin! Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY.

James Pendleton III San Antonio, TX

My experience was fantastic and Dallas made it easy for me to get the refinance done.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We'll make sure to let Dallas know he's doing a great job, James! Thanks for the review!

Kia Cambridge, MA

Garrett was very helpful and he made sure everything was understood snd talked through

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the awesome review, Kia! We'll make sure to let Garett know. Thank you again for your business!

Kyle Zylstra Morocco, IN

They were very helpful in my refinance process and helped clear up all issues that arose.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the great feedback, Kyle! I'm very glad we were able to help.

Lynette Gomez Fresno, CA

They were soo awesome! They helped me get a really good APR rate and lowered monthly payments!

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear Lynette! Thank you for sharing your great experience.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Bryan Payne Edinburg, VA

Michelle was Awesome and told me all the information I needed and didn't feed me a bunch of BS.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for refinancing with AUTOPAY, Bryan! We'll pass this on to Michelle.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Malcolm Williams Sacramento, CA

It was a great experience working with Autopay and they helped me save money by refinancing my car loan

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Malcom, thanks for refinancing with AUTOPAY, and for the review! It's great to hear that we were able to help you save on your car payment.

Lisa Meyd Glen Burnie, MD

They were very friendly and fast on get my stuff done i would refer them to my friends

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for your awesome review, Lisa! We're always glad to get feedback like this. Thanks for refinancing with AUTOPAY!

Paul Laird San Diego, CA

I would give them a zero if that were an option. The rep (Orn K) waited almost 2 weeks to send me a loan estimate. I then received a welcome email from their outreach department for another borrower.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Paul, I'm so sorry to hear about these issues, but I'd like to help. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call when you can? This way, we can look into the issue and get it resolved for you. Our phone number is 844-290-5731 and we are open Monday through Friday, 7AM to 7PM, and Saturday 9AM to 5PM, Mountain Time.

Kaitlyn Cutler

Process was fairly easy, but took longer than expected. Part of the delay was due to docs waiting to get sent back, but it finally got done.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for your feedback, Kaitlyn. I'm sorry the process took longer than expected, but glad we were able to make it, overall, an easy transition. If you'd like to share more about your experience, please just give us a call. Our number is 844-290-5731.

Nick Johnstone Draper, UT

Be very careful to read the final monthly payment amount! The marketing letter they sent me clearly said "Your New Payment = $391" and the actual monthly payment was $629. I have great credit and the new payment is saving me about $125 / mo but I was surprised they claim that my "Total Annual Savings of $4,378 to put away or spend on something you enjoy!" was so far off the actual (about $1,500 / yr). Plus, they missed my middle name on the original loan paperwork - so I had to completely redo it and notarize a 2nd application because the lender required it.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Nick, I'm so sorry we couldn't match the estimate on your flyer. The flyers are based on very limited information and we can only know your actual savings once the lenders receive your completed application. I'm also very sorry to hear we had to redo some paperwork. If you'd like to discuss your experience more, or have any questions, please give our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731.

Mar. 17th, 2022

Sami Greger

Matt provided great, personable, and timely service. He was available for any questions I had, and the texting communication was very convenient.

Reply from AUTOPAY

That's awesome to hear, Sami! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY for your refinance. We'll also pass this along to Matt.

Feb. 15th, 2022

Antonio Downer Charlotte, NC

Alexia was great,always responded to messages even when the process was over!! Kept me informed the whole way!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi, Antonio, and thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad to hear this and will pass along your review to Alexia. Thank you again!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Melonie Fayetteville, NC

Very responsive and patient. At one point I was very confused as to what I needed to do, but luckily they help every step of the way

Reply from AUTOPAY

Melonie, thank you so much for the great review! We're always happy to help wherever we can. Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Kerri Z Sarasota, FL

Heather was amazing to work with. She was very knowledgeable and personable. I work a lot and she worked with me, around my crazy schedules.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience and choosing AUTOPAY!

Victor Antonio Aquino Hubert, NC

It was easy, I didn't have much to do and I was walked through everything as I completed the process

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Chris Waters Avenue, MD

everything was very easy and they took care of all the hard work of refinancing. Ryan was super easy to work with

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Lachell Nero Chicago, IL

The ease of refinancing my car and the rates that came with it. Kyle R. the rep was also an added bonus

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding to hear, We will pass along your feedback to your specialist!

Garry L Brooks Milwaukee, WI

The effort to refinancing my car was very easy.got a better rate also .but it's too soon to say how it's going to work out.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Garry, thanks for your review! I'm glad the process was easy and that we were able to get you a better rate! If there's anything we can answer or help with, feel free to give us a call at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you!

Cole Sadorus, IL

Austin K provided amazing and speedy service. Always quick to respond and got everything done in a very timely manner.

Amber Lucas Waipahu, HI

Nick was very helpful. He was quick to response and the process was really fast. I did minimal on my end

Austin Tupelo, MS

My Representative was very helpful and fast to reply and explain everything to me throughout the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you,! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

John Castillo Donna, TX

Got calls from Brandon first, then by two others. Brandon kept me in the loop still funded by FlagShip.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

MARVIN ROBERT KAY Clarkston, MI

It's getting close to time for a payment on my current note and I haven't heard when the new note will settle and payoff be executed

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Marvin, thanks for the review! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling left in the dark, but I'd be happy to fill you in if we haven't done so already. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer success team at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you soon!

Bethany Wellington, CO

Easy process, excellent rates, overall process was stress free which is greatly appreciated in this military family

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Elizabeth Minnier Williamsport, PA

They made it very easy to refinance my auto loan. The ladies I worked with were super helpful and so nice!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Kalee Touhy Calhoun, GA

I would say a 5 but now a 3 I was told I would I have a month off before my payment was due and I didn't I tried to contact them to ask about it and was never answered

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Kalee! We would like to apologize for any confusion. The first payment date is set during contracting. Since there was a delay you should be getting any over-payment back from your lender. We will strive to make this more clear in the future and apologize again for the confusion. If you have any questions or would like more information please call us at 844-290-5731.

Kenneth Phillips Bluffton, SC

We refinanced and it was easy and seamless. My questions were answered courteously and professionally

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Kenneth, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Thomas Sell Lakeland, FL

The process was extremely easy and the rep who handled my loan was always available to answer my questions

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Regina Shaw East Saint Louis, IL

My representative Dylan was nice, friendly and helpful throughout the process. They were able to get me a good refinancing deal for my car.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback Regina!

Sep. 27th, 2021

Benjamin Young New Braunfels, TX

The people are considerate and quick. They also made sure to stay in contact throughout the entire process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Benjamin!

Jessie chancey jr

Customer service excellent all services was very very satisfactory I been a pleasure working with a staff like your.

Reply from AUTOPAY

The pleasure is ours and once again, thank you for working with us, Jessie!

B MORSE Baltimore, MD

So far my experience has been positive. The loan that was secured will save me hundreds of dollars.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing to hear! Delighted we helped you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Norton Whiteriver, AZ

Quick turnaround and helpful. Answered all my questions and took care of all the paperwork for my refinance .

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience, Norton!

Brian Tynan Dayton, OH

My specialsit was really good and prompt. However I am still dealing with my previous lender and I had to still pay about 600 because the payoff check was short of what they wanted.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Brian, we apologize for the issue with the payoff! this is not the experience we wish to provide. Please call us at 844-290-5731 so we can correct this!

Oct. 5th, 2021

Lori Yukon, OK

I was mislead into thinking the payment would be significantly lower than what I had and Jacob did not tell me the loan was for longer than what I had. I owed $23,000 on the car NOW I OWE $26,000!!!! I wish I would of never done this!!!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Lori, thank you for your review, and I'm very sorry that the length of your loan came as a surprise. The term length would have been included in the documents you signed. Additionally, our loan specialists are required to disclose this information to you. Since it wasn't expected, do you mind giving our customer success team a call? We would like to research as soon as possible. Our number is 844-290-5731 and we hope to hear from you soon.

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Christy Alberts Green Bay, WI

I signed the paperwork about a month ago. Payoff was good until the 14th, it is now the 17th and payoff still hasn’t been received…at this point I’m lost!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Christy, we apologize for the delay, this is not the experience we strive for. Please reach out to us at 844-290-5731 to resolve this, and answer any additional questions/concerns.

Micaela Zwicker Milford, NH

Customer support setup was awesome they are saving me a great deal of money things were smooth and pretty fast

Reply from AUTOPAY

Micaela we are thrilled to have lowered your rate and save you on your payment! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY

Jason Shepard Frostproof, FL

Everyone was very friendly and helpful, however lots of hurry up and wait. Interest rate was higher than they first advertised.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jason! Those were pre-qualification estimated offers based on the limited information we had at the time and the official rates come directly from the lender once approved. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding. If you would like more information please call us at 844-290-5731

Kevin Kershner Spofford, NH

Process took way too long went through 2 representatives to get the job done, and was told I'd have 60 no payments upon loan aproval and my first payment was due in 14 days instead. Strongly feel I was lied to, and very disappointed in the misleading!!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't expecting payment so soon. Normally, the first payment days are 45 to 60 days from their initial offer. We normally inform you of the payment date before and during the signing process, so if you weren't told, we want to know! Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can research this further?

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Robin Drowne Langhorne, PA

The person I spoke to through my loan experience was helpful and knowledgeable with each step of the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Ryaan J Mansouri West Lafayette, IN

I could never get a straight answer. if I called with a question the response was rushed and did not address my question. I repeatedly submitted documents that should have been accepted the first time. the call in system never worked.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Ryaan, thank you so much for your review. This is what helps us grow as a company! I'm sorry you felt our answers were rushed, but I'd be happy to research and answer any questions you may have. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731 so we can clear up any confusion?

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Terry k Turner Gaithersburg, MD

Pretty easy. Had a bad experience recently and very skeptical of every one. All that was slowly demished completely!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for giving us a chance Terry! We are happy to help you! Thank you for sharing!

K Phelps Tucson, AZ

Very difficult to talk to anyone about the status of your loan. You can tell that the person you are "talking" to is busy doing something else and only half listening!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello K! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met. We would like the opportunity to investigate further. Please could you contact us at 844-290-5731

Oct. 20th, 2021