Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.9

K Stirrup Porter, TX

My initial contact person was not very friendly or supportive of my specific situation. Working out that kink seemed to be a great deal for only issue I had was a charge of a couple thousand for obtaining a new loan that was never mentioned to me no huge deal but I would've like to know.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello K, We are sorry for this initial contact! That is not the way we like to introduce ourselves to our customers. We would like to research this surprising "charge of a couple thousand". Please call our customer success team at 844-290-5731 so we can investigate and get this corrected.

Doug Bergschneider Elgin, IL

Refinancing was easy and fast, got much better rates! On top of that, shortly after starting the contract, my car broke down, my car was covered under the warranty!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY, we are excited to see all the feedback and are grateful that we could help you through your refinance!

Ckr South Lyon, MI

They made the process easy and my customer representative kept me informed during the complete application process. He responded to all omy emails or texts promptly.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you,! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Natalia West Bloomfield, MI

Very slow process, takes way too long, they keep sending same documents over and over again for signing. The funding was sent pass the vehicle lease maturity date, and as a result the lease bank charges the late fee. Very disappointed. Autopay manager promised to call to discuss/ fix this issue never called.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Natalia, I'm so sorry that this process took so long, but thank you for the review. We try to make sure everything in your refinance goes easily, so we would love to see where we can improve. We would also like to make sure you get to speak to a manager! Please reach out to our customer success team at 844-290-5731 when you're able so we can facilitate this for you.

Ernest

Tonya was great to work with and answered any questions we had. The process was very easy and they saved us over $7000 in interest and dropped out payment $ 287 a month.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are thrilled to have lowered your rate and save you on your payment! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Melissa Stay East Berne, NY

Noah my autopay rep was amazing every step of the way. Always available with answers to my questions and made me comfortable through the whole process!

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing

Brian Stratford, CT

Great company. Nathanial my representative I worked with was a true asset to the company. Great communication and constantly kept me up to date with everything.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Brian for choosing AUTOPAY!

Joseph

The customer service personelle were pretty quick.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Joseph. We are glad we met your expectations.

Sep. 1st, 2022

Angelique

They answer all my questions that I needed.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear Angelique. Thank you for the feedback.

Aug. 31st, 2022

Nenette Serrano Las Vegas, NV

The process took a bit longer than expected. Make sure to read the fine prints and numbers because I did have to sign the DocuSign at least 5-6 times due to an error on their end, but my loan assistant was nice enough to waive the doc fee when I asked. Other than that everything else was smooth.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Nenette, I'm so sorry to hear that there was an inconvenient error in our paperwork but very glad that we were able to find you a good solution. Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Michael Glenn Indianapolis, IN

My rep was great. Very helpful. Had a few hiccups at the end of the process. Wrong amount sent for loan payoff resulting in 2 loans being open at the same time with new loan being due for payment. Tracking number was requested but not given for payoff check.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for the feedback, Michael! We apologize for the issues during your refinance but are happy to hear that you were able to have a good experience overall. We will work to ensure errors like this do not continue. If you still need the tracking number please call us at 844-290-5731

Russell T Beaver Ware Shoals, SC

The Autopay Rep ( Dallas ) was very helpful in finding a lender to refinance my auto loan. He made the whole process go very smoothly and answered any and all questions I had.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Russell, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We will pass along your feedback to your specialist!

Tara Mayhew Tyrone, PA

The process was so incredibly easy! The team provided all of the documents I needed, answered all of my questions quickly and clearly, and literally made this the easiest refinance I’ve ever done.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Joseph Mayerhoff Monsey, NY

Everything seemed to go along fine. The process was easy and the representative I dealt with was very help and maintained communication with me throughout the process. To my surprise, although they lowered my rate by 12 percent, the balance due on my loan is now more than a thousand dollars higher than it was before. And I am not sure but I may have lost my extended warranty. I don't think I would have refinanced had I known. They did lower my monthly payment but extended the term of the loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for your feedback, Joseph. We would like to discuss this with you. Any previous coverages should now be paid in full and still valid until the expiration dates. Please calls us at 844-290-5731

Justin Rome, GA

They were able to easily explain the process to me and were very patient with any questions I had. The only critique I have is that I fell the process could have been shorter.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear Justin! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, your feedback, also letting us know how to improve!

Earl Hatter Nicholasville, KY

Ryan R. would be a person I would call every time due to his personality, personable nature, and down right cool demeanor. I've never had a transaction with any loan company go how this went.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Earl!

Theresa Lingenfelter Mason, MI

My loan was quick to go through an easy enough to process but the follow up information is definitely lacking I have no idea how to pay my loan when my loan is due if there is an app available to pay my loan I'm still trying to figure that out

Reply from AUTOPAY

Theresa, we are sorry to hear about this gap in information, Typically once the loan refinances are completed the new lender reaches out directly. Thank you for your feedback, we will work to create a smoother process.

Nicki Marshall West Sacramento, CA

The process was easy and quick. My loan representative, Austin K, was professional, friendly and efficient. He always responded very quickly to all my questions and concerns.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Nicki!

Jessica Higdon Browns Summit, NC

The service you offer is great and for the most part the speed at which the process happens was great. At first the rep I would with was awesome. After the deal was agreed upon the customer service I received in regards to my application and loan timeline was horrendous. The rep became rude and condescending.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Jessica, I'm so sorry about this experience. We always strive for excellent customer service all the way through the loan process, so we would love to see where we went wrong. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able? This way, we can research the issue and prevent it from happening again.

Oct. 23rd, 2021

David Sharp New Port Richey, FL

Autopay wa quick & simple proceedure to improve my financial situation during the covid stress. my request for re-financing was handled quickly & VERY EFFICIANTLY, all by Phone.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, David! We appreciate your business! Thank you for working with us.

Jul. 15th, 2021

Aron Lewis Medway, OH

Fast and easy to work with the only down fall was I wanted a shorter loan and couldn't get a response out of anyone for that but still very happy with where I landed and my payment.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Aron, We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback!

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Alan J Roukey Northampton, MA

They took their sweet time submitting the application to my old finance company. The old finance company took my bill out for the month. I did not budget the extra expense, so a whole bunch of other bills did not have the funds. My bank the charged me $500 in overdraft fees.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Alan, We apologize for the delay and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to address your concerns about your loan and what occurred. If you could please give us a call when you are ready at 844-290-5731 we will be more than happy to assist you to make sure everything is in order for you.

Aug. 6th, 2021

BENITA AVANT-CARTER Fort Lauderdale, FL

My Rep was extremely professional and knowledgeable . He kept me informed every step of the way and the process quick and easy. His name is Michael H and he was great. I can't say enough great things about him.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Benita, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business.

Eulises Amezquita Crosby, TX

Great service they were really nice and professional literally love talking to them they answered all of questions and when I was confused they helped figure out or helped me solve my problem

Reply from AUTOPAY

Eulises, , Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY for your refinance needs!

Todd Snyder Denver, CO

They found me a better rate than I was able to obtain with my existing auto lender and took the pain out of the loan shopping process. Broker was responsive and streamlined the entire process. Was great!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Todd, We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Renee Kanitz Las Vegas, NV

Switching my loan was fairly painless and the hiccup I had was with my insurance company. The issue was explained and accepted and my old loan was paid off in a couple of days!

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is wonderful to see! Thank you for your business and for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jennifer Moul Falling Waters, WV

They were very fast and efficient. I was assigned a customer service agent who met my needs and answered questions very quickly. The process didn't take long for what we needed.

Thank you, Jennifer! Cheers, AUTOPAY

George Philadelphia, PA

They found me a great rate but the agent I was dealing with either quit or was fired and nobody reached out to me for days afterwards. After I reached out they acted like he was on vacation and business as usual. Also they attempted some shady sales techniques on me where they include extended warranty into my refinancing without ever saying it was optional raising my monthtly payment significantly... You can't reject something you are not asked about, right... I had to specifically stop the agent and ask about these "wonderful benefits that are included in the refinancing", as she said.

Reply from AUTOPAY

George, This is not how our staff are trained. We are terribly sorry about your experience and our escalations team would be happy to speak with you and gather some data to further train our staff. Please feel free to reach out to our team at 8442905731 . Thank you, AUTOPAY!

Dave Nutaitis Wilkes-Barre, PA

Outstanding customer service (first rate!), excellent communication between rep and customer, fast turn-around time even with all that has been going on with the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding feedback! Thank you for Choosing AUTOPAY, Dave!

Jessica Zei San Antonio, TX

My agent, Jordan, was so helpful. He was able to walk me through the numerous versions of my loan paperwork and with all of his hard work and advocating for me I was able to cut my interest rate in HALF! I am SO happy!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Jessica, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We are thrilled to have cut your payment in half! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Johnathan Perez Irving, TX

My rep Nemo with autopay went all the out his way to help me find the best deal after turning down 3 offers he found what I wanted. Kept me update through out the whole process. Great company hands down

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Johnathan for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate your business!

Donald Shelbyville, IN

Customer service is great process was very easy and didn't have to make a trip to an office they sent a prepaid label for paperwork that had to be mailed in which made everything go smoothly

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Donald for your feedback and business!

Claude Donoghue MO

They are a great company very helpful would recommend them to outher people

Reply from AUTOPAY

Awesome Claude. Thank you for the great review.

Sep. 16th, 2022

Sonya Smith Gulf Shores, AL

The experience was amazing. Very easy, good communication, I was honestly impressed with how smoothly the process went. Can not say enough good things about Kyle. He was friendly, explained everything thoroughly, returned messages, texts and phone calls in a very timely manner, and was just all around great to work with. And the most important part, my interest rate dropped 10 points. Have already recommended you guys to a coworker.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Nov. 19th, 2021

Jon Bates Miami, FL

It was seamless and very professional!! I am so happy I reached out!! Highly recommend!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, Jon. Always great to hear our customers are happy.

Aug. 18th, 2022

Doreen Phillips Bronx, NY

Process was long and incomplete. I had to resubmit documents to many time. The lender never receive all documents.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Doreen, thanks for sharing your comments. We apologize as this is not the experience we are looking for here at AUTOPAY. We are looking to improve our process every day. If you wish, we will be happy to clarify your doubts or concerns as well. Please call 844-290-5731 when ready.

Yasmin Santiago Lodi, NJ

Great experience, very professional and fallow through the end

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Yasmin! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Stephanie Delaney Saint Paul, MN

While doing the online order it was simple and fast to complete application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Stephanie. We are glad this was an easy process! We appreciate your business!

Brian Faircloth Watertown, SD

Very friendly and helpful. Great communication and willing to help.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, Brian! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

John Crystal City, TX

Truly appreciative that I was able to get a better payment plan through AutoPay

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save John! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Moorecia Manassas, VA

Great customer service, good communication throughout the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Moorecia!, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

William Summit Peabody, MA

they met the goals I was trying to reach with my refi auto loan.

Daniel Hayes Proctorville, OH

Ease of use. Representative was very helpful and informative about the product.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Daniel!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Mendy Valley Village, CA

Responsive, helpful, found good rate, always ready and able to answer questions

Hello Mendy! Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY

Precious Allen Cary, NC

Easy and convenient didn't have to call back with questions

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us Precious!

Jill Aubrey, TX

They were quick to put my refinance together at a great reduction

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this Jill! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY

Derwin Rogers Pembroke Township, IL

Autopay should quote the most favorable interest rate first without any prodding

Reply from AUTOPAY

Yes, our goal is to do the best for our client, glad we could help you Derwin.

Jun. 17th, 2022

Peter

They have a lower payment. They're very attentive and have great customer service.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Glad to hear we were able to help you save Peter! Customer service is our way of life! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Alma

They have the best rate for me. They were quick and easy and very understanding. It's reasonable.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are delighted to hear we were able to help you save on your rate! Thanks for sharing Alma!

Carlo

It was easy just passing back and forth. They gave me a cheaper monthly payment.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are ecstatic that we were able to help you save on your monthly payment! Thank you for your feedback Carlo!