Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.7

Sarah Riggs Portsmouth, OH

Chris W was awesome he was very professional and things went exactly the way he said they would I was very happy with the service thank you Sarah Riggs

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you Sarah for sharing your experience!

May. 13th, 2022

Sonja ward Aurora, CO

Jackson keep me informed of everything that was going. She has great customer service skill. She a really sweet person. She need a raise

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the great review, Sonja! We'll make sure to pass this along to Jackson.

Mar. 17th, 2022

NANCY C HALL Gaithersburg, MD

Very easy to talk to, listen to what you are saying, handle transaction fast. With a good no problem attitude nsaction fast and are very polire

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is wonderful to hear, Nancy! Thank you for refinancing with AUTOPAY.

Dec. 23rd, 2021

George Kanapicki New Britain, CT

Jessica kept me on track, even when I was dealing with a lot medically, guiding me gently but effectively across the goal line.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Hubert Innis Pompano Beach, FL

Their have a representative named Noah D. He is exactly what the company needs in reference to amazing customer service.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Jeromy Ford Memphis, TN

It was easy and fast. It was also convenient at the time being. I was really looking for a solution and Autopay was the best choice.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!

Robert Peterson Fairbanks, AK

Efficient and effective, job well done. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to refinance a vehicle.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for recommending us, Robert! This is the best compliment we can ask for.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Greg Hammond Jesup, GA

Went above & beyond to help was very impressed with customer service & overall. Cannot say enough good things about this company.

Reply from AUTOPAY

And we can't say enough good things about our customers, Greg! Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY.

Jerry Henson Doerun, GA

Super easy to apply and the loan specialist was really helpful. Autopay lowered my payment and cut my interest rate by 12 points.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is our favorite kind of review, Jerry! Thanks again for refinancing with AUTOPAY.

L Gueste Murrieta, CA

Quick and to the point from start to finish. I was very cautious and didn't believe the process but, it actually worked.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for your review, and for trusting AUTOPAY with your refinance!

kamonrot barry Jacksonville, FL

friendly staff, quick service!! even I have no ideas what to do with everything they're really helping me out appreciate that!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is so great to hear, Kamonrot! Thank you so much for refinancing with us.

Marti D Shuler Birmingham, AL

Customer service is awesome. Refinance was quick and easily completed online. I received an lower interest rate and lower case payment.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We really appreciate this review, Marti. Thank you so much for choosing AUTOPAY!

Dean J Smith Oshkosh, WI

Experience was good but overall time it took from applying to finally getting refinancing complete took almost a month to finish. I feel it could have been moved along at a faster pace.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Dean, thanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear that your loan took longer than normal, and we would love to look into this for you. If you would like, please give our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731.

Robert King Boston, MA

Courteous, follow through, speedy & communication was the best I have ever encountered with a company regarding something of this importance!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Robert, thank you so much for the kind review! We're glad to hear we could make a difference. Thanks for refinancing with AUTOPAY!

Genice Durham Fairburn, GA

The process was easy, simple, and the Rep handling my financing was always in touch to keep me up to date on the status of my loan/approval.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!

Latrisha Ross Hobbs, NM

They got me just what I needed, not only that but they (Donavan) was helpful, friendly, and very respectful. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Latrisha! We're always proud to receive reviews like this. Thank you again for your business!

Lorraine

Communication and fast response. Easy to deal with regarding to your transaction. Asking questions fast and calling back.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for your great review, Lorraine! We always appreciate such wonderful feedback. Thanks again for refinancing with AUTOPAY!

Jillyfish20 Dayton, OH

Desiree was awesome and was great at communicating the entire time. The entire process took about a week. There were some reviews I read online saying that things took a long time, but my turnaround was very fast!

Reply from AUTOPAY

That's great to hear! We will pass this along to Desiree. Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Apr. 5th, 2022

Bernard Henderson West Palm Beach, FL

There were times when I was left out of the loop for more than 72 hours and didn't know what the status of my application, I thought I'd have put everthing on hold and start from scratch. on

Reply from AUTOPAY

Bernard, I'm so sorry you felt left out of the loop! We aim to keep you updated 100% of the way, so we'd like to see what went wrong. Do you mind reaching out to our customer success team so we can look into this? We can be reached at 844-290-5731, and we hope to hear from you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Gerald Bias Maitland, FL

Everything was fine. I would've like better communication at the end of the process, I was not told when my truck was paid off and the new Started Until I received communication from the new company via mail

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Gerald, Thank you for the feedback and how we can improve! We are working to create a smoother transition to the lender for all of our customers! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Kaitlyn B Irving, TX

Unexpected large fee for using autopay to find me a better interest rate. Loan amount increased 500-600$ plus another payment on my old loan. Also, website claims only a soft pull is required to present different loan offers. After an offer is chosen to apply for, a hard pull will be done. That was a lie. Two stars is because at least i got approved.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Kaitlyn, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. We aim for a completely transparent process, and we make sure you're aware of both the credit pull and the document fee before they happen. If you weren't told, we want to know! Please give our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able so we can research this further.

Oct. 26th, 2021

K Stirrup Porter, TX

My initial contact person was not very friendly or supportive of my specific situation. Working out that kink seemed to be a great deal for only issue I had was a charge of a couple thousand for obtaining a new loan that was never mentioned to me no huge deal but I would've like to know.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello K, We are sorry for this initial contact! That is not the way we like to introduce ourselves to our customers. We would like to research this surprising "charge of a couple thousand". Please call our customer success team at 844-290-5731 so we can investigate and get this corrected.

Doug Bergschneider Elgin, IL

Refinancing was easy and fast, got much better rates! On top of that, shortly after starting the contract, my car broke down, my car was covered under the warranty!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY, we are excited to see all the feedback and are grateful that we could help you through your refinance!

Ckr South Lyon, MI

They made the process easy and my customer representative kept me informed during the complete application process. He responded to all omy emails or texts promptly.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you,! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Natalia West Bloomfield, MI

Very slow process, takes way too long, they keep sending same documents over and over again for signing. The funding was sent pass the vehicle lease maturity date, and as a result the lease bank charges the late fee. Very disappointed. Autopay manager promised to call to discuss/ fix this issue never called.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Natalia, I'm so sorry that this process took so long, but thank you for the review. We try to make sure everything in your refinance goes easily, so we would love to see where we can improve. We would also like to make sure you get to speak to a manager! Please reach out to our customer success team at 844-290-5731 when you're able so we can facilitate this for you.

Ernest

Tonya was great to work with and answered any questions we had. The process was very easy and they saved us over $7000 in interest and dropped out payment $ 287 a month.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are thrilled to have lowered your rate and save you on your payment! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Melissa Stay East Berne, NY

Noah my autopay rep was amazing every step of the way. Always available with answers to my questions and made me comfortable through the whole process!

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing

Brian Stratford, CT

Great company. Nathanial my representative I worked with was a true asset to the company. Great communication and constantly kept me up to date with everything.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Brian for choosing AUTOPAY!

JayLynn Scott South Bend, IN

Took over 2 months for whole refinance to actually be completed. It is supposed to take less than 30 days, so because it was over 30 days my credit score had to be run twice, which made it lower. I was left for weeks without any responses or news concerning my refinance. I did ultimately get a lower monthly payment and interest rate for my car though, which is all I wanted.

Reply from AUTOPAY

JayLynn, I'm so sorry to hear your credit was run twice, and that communication was so slow. Our customer success team would love to research this to find out what went wrong and what we can do to fix it. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able? We hope to hear from you soon.

Paul Rania Hollister, CA

Good company at finding you loans, but once they think they did enough, they treat you like an old pair of shoes and throw you to the side real fast. No follow up once you sign new contract. Or at least the guy that helped me.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Paul, This is not at all the experience we strive for, and we are terribly sorry. Thank you for sharing your feedback so we can correct this! If you still have any questions please reach out to the escalations department at 844-290-5731.

Tabitha Toledo Charlton, MA

Everyone who helped us refinance was very helpful. They allowed us time to gather all important documents they needed and made it very convenient to send them.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, Tabitha! Customer service is important to us! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Jaime Benner Clemons Rodman, NY

They did get me an amazing interest rate on both of my vehicles, but they paid them off late causing my previous lenders to report to my credit. They also sent checks incorrectly and had a payment on one vehicle be returned. I have had to stay on top of them the whole time, and near the end felt like I was only allowed to deal with one person, who consistently cold shouldered me. The charge a fee of $449 per loan, so I paid them $898 to refinance both vehicles and at this point I feel like a chunk of that should be paid back to me for the time I have had to invest.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Jaime, I'm so sorry to hear about the poor experience! We prioritize quick and clear communication, so hearing this comes as a disappointment to us. In the rare case that a mistake like this happens, we want to do whatever we can to get it fixed. I've done some research, and I see we were able to resolve this, but please let me know if that is not the case or if there's anything more we can do! Our phone number is 844-290-5731. Hope to hear from you soon!

Benjamin D Washburn Las Vegas, NV

Very nice agents, easy process. Only thing was I was told I would have 60 days before first payment and did not get that I had a payment due within 30 days. More accuracy would be helpful for customers.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Benjamin, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We would like to apologize for any confusion. The first payment date is set during contracting. Since there was a delay you should be getting any over-payment back from your lender. If you have any questions or would like more information please call us at 844-290-5731. We will strive to make this more clear in the future and apologize again for the confusion.

Karen E. Edmond Buffalo, NY

There was always clear and consistent communication. I understood the expectations of the lender. Also, apprised of any changes which required my attention.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Michael Perdue Houston, TX

Laquinton assisted me in putting all my loan paperwork in order. He was very helpful and walked me through the process step by step. Overall, Excellent customer service

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Justin Rome, GA

They were able to easily explain the process to me and were very patient with any questions I had. The only critique I have is that I fell the process could have been shorter.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear Justin! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, your feedback, also letting us know how to improve!

Earl Hatter Nicholasville, KY

Ryan R. would be a person I would call every time due to his personality, personable nature, and down right cool demeanor. I've never had a transaction with any loan company go how this went.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Earl!

Theresa Lingenfelter Mason, MI

My loan was quick to go through an easy enough to process but the follow up information is definitely lacking I have no idea how to pay my loan when my loan is due if there is an app available to pay my loan I'm still trying to figure that out

Reply from AUTOPAY

Theresa, we are sorry to hear about this gap in information, Typically once the loan refinances are completed the new lender reaches out directly. Thank you for your feedback, we will work to create a smoother process.

Nicki Marshall West Sacramento, CA

The process was easy and quick. My loan representative, Austin K, was professional, friendly and efficient. He always responded very quickly to all my questions and concerns.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Nicki!

Jessica Higdon Browns Summit, NC

The service you offer is great and for the most part the speed at which the process happens was great. At first the rep I would with was awesome. After the deal was agreed upon the customer service I received in regards to my application and loan timeline was horrendous. The rep became rude and condescending.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Jessica, I'm so sorry about this experience. We always strive for excellent customer service all the way through the loan process, so we would love to see where we went wrong. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able? This way, we can research the issue and prevent it from happening again.

David Sharp New Port Richey, FL

Autopay wa quick & simple proceedure to improve my financial situation during the covid stress. my request for re-financing was handled quickly & VERY EFFICIANTLY, all by Phone.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, David! We appreciate your business! Thank you for working with us.

Jul. 15th, 2021

Aron Lewis Medway, OH

Fast and easy to work with the only down fall was I wanted a shorter loan and couldn't get a response out of anyone for that but still very happy with where I landed and my payment.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Aron, We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback!

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Alan J Roukey Northampton, MA

They took their sweet time submitting the application to my old finance company. The old finance company took my bill out for the month. I did not budget the extra expense, so a whole bunch of other bills did not have the funds. My bank the charged me $500 in overdraft fees.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Alan, We apologize for the delay and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to address your concerns about your loan and what occurred. If you could please give us a call when you are ready at 844-290-5731 we will be more than happy to assist you to make sure everything is in order for you.

Aug. 6th, 2021

BENITA AVANT-CARTER Fort Lauderdale, FL

My Rep was extremely professional and knowledgeable . He kept me informed every step of the way and the process quick and easy. His name is Michael H and he was great. I can't say enough great things about him.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Benita, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business.

Eulises Amezquita Crosby, TX

Great service they were really nice and professional literally love talking to them they answered all of questions and when I was confused they helped figure out or helped me solve my problem

Reply from AUTOPAY

Eulises, , Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY for your refinance needs!

Todd Snyder Denver, CO

They found me a better rate than I was able to obtain with my existing auto lender and took the pain out of the loan shopping process. Broker was responsive and streamlined the entire process. Was great!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Todd, We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Renee Kanitz Las Vegas, NV

Switching my loan was fairly painless and the hiccup I had was with my insurance company. The issue was explained and accepted and my old loan was paid off in a couple of days!

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is wonderful to see! Thank you for your business and for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jennifer Moul Falling Waters, WV

They were very fast and efficient. I was assigned a customer service agent who met my needs and answered questions very quickly. The process didn't take long for what we needed.

Thank you, Jennifer! Cheers, AUTOPAY

George Philadelphia, PA

They found me a great rate but the agent I was dealing with either quit or was fired and nobody reached out to me for days afterwards. After I reached out they acted like he was on vacation and business as usual. Also they attempted some shady sales techniques on me where they include extended warranty into my refinancing without ever saying it was optional raising my monthtly payment significantly... You can't reject something you are not asked about, right... I had to specifically stop the agent and ask about these "wonderful benefits that are included in the refinancing", as she said.

Reply from AUTOPAY

George, This is not how our staff are trained. We are terribly sorry about your experience and our escalations team would be happy to speak with you and gather some data to further train our staff. Please feel free to reach out to our team at 8442905731 . Thank you, AUTOPAY!

Dave Nutaitis Wilkes-Barre, PA

Outstanding customer service (first rate!), excellent communication between rep and customer, fast turn-around time even with all that has been going on with the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding feedback! Thank you for Choosing AUTOPAY, Dave!