Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.8

Justin parker Ocala, FL

Didn't pay off my other loan completely and now I have to figure it all out

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Justin, We would like to apologize for the experience you had and thank you for sharing it with us. We would like to help you get this resolved. If you could please call our escalations department at 844-290-5731 at your convenience we can assist you with this.

Aug. 5th, 2021

Angel Baray Rialto, CA

Process took a bit long but over all service was good

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing Angel! We will continue to work on this! Thank you for working with AUTOPAY!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

KB Hereford, AZ

They are NOT honest !!! I have caught them in several lies regarding my auto refinance account.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello KB, Thank you for sharing this information with us. We would love to address your concerns about your experience with us in order to assist you further. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please let us know at 844-290-5731 and we would be happy to help.

Shanekia Andrews Acworth, GA

Told me my payment would not be due for 2 months and charged me $400 for some freaking documents

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Shanekia, thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for any issue with your payments and would like to speak with you regarding this matter. Please feel free to reach out to our escalations team at 844-290-5731, so that we may resolve this matter with you.

Shelly Gautreau Belle Chasse, LA

I cannot get an answer or get a copy of my documents for the financial breakdown of my loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Shelly, thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for the issues with your documents as these are typically sent via a secure DocuSign. We would be delighted to answer your questions and help with all of the loan documents. For assistance please call us at 844-290-5731

G. Brito Miami, FL

It took too long to get things going and the loan funded

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for the delays with your refinance. If there is anything we can clear up or if you would like to elaborate on your feedback, please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

RJ Aurora, CO

Horrible customer service my rep always made me feel like I was bothering her she was very useless.

Reply from AUTOPAY

RJ, We would like to resolve this matter and work with you. Unfortunately we do not have enough information here to pull your account. Please feel free to call our escalations team at 8442905731.

Edgar Sandoval San Antonio, TX

A lot of misunderstanding information. Back and forth calls

Reply from AUTOPAY

Edgar, We would like to help clear up any concerns you may have or answer any questions that have not been answered. Please feel free to call our escalations team at 8442905731.

Gregory Barron Dallas, GA

Still waiting on my Gap refund. Was told several weeks ago it was on the way

Reply from AUTOPAY

Gregory, we would like to help you with your concerns on your GAP Refund. Please call our escalations team at 8442905731

Lawrence farist Ellijay, GA

Difficult to get to talk to any one and get a confirmed answer

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Lawrence, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the communication error. If you would require further assistance please call us at 844-290-5731.

William Miles McDonald, PA

My loan specialist was not knowledgeable or responsive and had no urgency

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello William, thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we did receive your feedback from the previous conversations regarding your interaction with this specialist. We apologize for the inconvenience during your refinance process. If you would like to speak further about this please call our Escalations Team at 844-290-5731.

George Petaluma, CA

Representatives were not easily accessible

Reply from AUTOPAY

George, Thank you for your feedback.

Kenyon Brittain Red Oak, IA

Very poor customer service, no communication, poor attitude

Reply from AUTOPAY

Kenyon, We are sorry that you had a poor experience during your refinance process. Our Escalations Team would be happy to assist you with any further questions or follow up you may need. Please feel free to give them a call at 8442905731

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Bryant Leamen Ames, IA

Very quick and smooth Darin walked me through every

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm so glad we were able to help, Bryant! We will pass this on to Darin.

Mar. 26th, 2022

mike cooper Everett, WA

Austin was great from start to finish very much recommend!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks, Mike! We'll definitely pas this along to Austin. Just let us know if we can help with anything else.

Jan. 26th, 2022

Tamekia Jackson

Excellent service easy paperwork and excellent communication

Kemonte Gaskin Atlanta, GA

Great job Austin. They really helped me get out of a ridiculous loan

N/a

Horrible customer service very unprofessional

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm so sorry to hear about such a poor experience! We would love to look into this further to see what went wrong. Do you mind reaching out to our customer success team when you're able? Our phone number is 844-290-5731 and we are open Monday through Friday, 7AM to 7PM, and Saturday 9AM to 5PM, Mountain Time.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Nunya bidness Butte, MT

Made promises did not keep changed terms partway through deal

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience! We aim to be completely transparent throughout the process, so there's no surprises. We'd love to hear more about this experience to see what went wrong. Please contact our customer success team at 844-290-5731 so we can research the issue.

Oct. 26th, 2021

Zach Louisville, KY

Long wait periods and lack of communication

Reply from AUTOPAY

Zach, we are sorry that we fell short! Thank you for letting us know so we can learn and improve. If you wish to speak with us on this you can reach us at 844-290-5731 . Thank you for sharing!

Sep. 1st, 2021

Kamane Marshall Las Vegas, NV

Poor follow through on time frames and I felt I did most of the work.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Kemane, I'm so sorry you felt like the process was more work than expected. We always try to make things as easy and as punctual as possible, so I'd love to find out what went wrong in your case. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731? We hope to hear from you soon.

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Tracy Coppola Perryopolis, PA

Horrible service, completely messed up my payoff and it’s still not resolved

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with your payoff. I'd love to get this resolved for you right away. Do you mind giving us a call? We'll need to verify some information to get this corrected. Our number is 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you soon!

DeAngela M Williams Westland, MI

Slow service and poor communication only via texts and emails.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi DeAngela, I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble contacting us. Since we pride ourselves on quick communication, I'd love to research why this may not have happened in your case. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731? Getting more details on this will be a great help to our continued improvement.

Jerome Newmy Jr. Blytheville, AR

Hard to get in contact with them after refinancing

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Jerome, Typically once refinance is complete you work directly with your new lender regarding any questions or concerns about your loan. However, you can always reach us at 844-290-5731. We would also like to speak with you about your experience regarding communication between you and AUTOPAY to make sure you have everything you need. Please feel free to reach out when you are ready.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Terrilee Rivers Rapid City, SD

Rude customer service and autopay takes out more after I already paid.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Terrilee, thank you for sharing your experience. AUTOPAY takes customer service very seriously. First, we would like to apologize! We would also like to speak with you about the issues you have encountered if you wish to speak with us please call us at 844-290-5731.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Tim Clark Carol Stream, IL

Poor communication, hard to reach and slow processing of loans

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Tim, Thank you for reaching out and providing this feedback. At AUTOPAY we strive for good communication between us and our customers. If you wish to discuss your concerns with us and provide any additional feedback we would be happy to address this if you wish to call us at 844-290-5731.

Gilberto Edcouch, TX

Because it's hard to talk to your loan officer.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Gilberto, thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for the communication errors with your refinance. If there is anything we can clear up or if you would like to elaborate on your feedback, please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Pattie Robbins Tucson, AZ

Poor customer service did not like that I had to reach out more than the rep

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the Feedback. We strive to have the best customer service in the business. We will review your account and make sure to train our folks to follow up consistently.

Jonathan Delgado Fulshear, TX

I still see my full balance on the old loan, what happened?

Reply from AUTOPAY

Jonathan, Please feel free to reach out to our escalations team. They are here to assist with any issues that may come up during and after a refinance. Including looking into what is going on with a payoff to an original lender. You can reach them at 8442905731 Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Susan L Currier

Speedy an effective and easy to work with I would definitely recommend them to my friends an family.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate your business!

DesMeka Winn Houston, TX

It was great. My agent Mrs. Taniessa was amazing!

Dedra Jones North Versailles, PA

The application experience was easy but funding to new financier is taking forever

Reply from AUTOPAY

Dedra, thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry that funding is taking longer than expected, but we would be happy to look into this for you. Would you mind giving our customer success team a call when you're able so we can get this resolved? Our number is 844-290-5731 .

Dec. 1st, 2021

Brandon Allentown, PA

No one answers the phone! Was given then run around!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Brandon, I'm so sorry you're having trouble contacting us! Please give our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731. We're open Monday through Friday, 7AM to 7PM, and Saturday 9AM to 5PM, Mountain Time.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Kiara Cloud Winston-Salem, NC

They are slow and suck with communication

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Kiara. I'm so sorry that you had trouble contacting us. I'd love to see what may have caused this, and where we have room to improve. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731? We are available from 7 AM–7 PM MT on weekdays, and 9 AM–5 PM on Saturdays. We hope to hear from you soon.

Christopher Joseph Northridge, CA

Once documents were signed, ageny never returned calls.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry you experienced these difficulties with communication with our team at AUTOPAY. We would love to address your concerns as this is not the experience we strive for. If you wish to reach out to us at 844-290-5731 we would be happy to assist you.

Susan Jones Sanford, FL

Can't believe they charge 3.95 to make a payment on line

Reply from AUTOPAY

Susan, Thank you for your feedback, I believe this is a requirement of your lender and not AUTOPAY. If you would like to discuss this further with our escalations team please feel free to call us at 8442905731

JAMES G CLINE Milford, NH

No communication only response when I reach out to them

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello James, thank you for your review. We apologize that we did not respond to your communications in a more timely manner. AUTOPAY prides itself on providing excellent customer service, but we fell short of our standard in this case. Your feedback will be used to help improve the customer experience for everyone. If you have any additional questions, comments, concerns, or information we can provide, we can be reached at 844-290-5731.

Nicholas Mckinzie Shelby, NC

Still haven't received account information for new loan

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Nicolas, We would be happy to assist you with any follow up questions you may have about the new loan. Please feel free to call our escalations team at 8442905731

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Ronald Harris Charlotte, NC

Process was smooth and application was expidited well

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!