Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.7

Whitney

They were very fast and efficient. Sometimes it was kind of hard to get in touch with them. They were good terms and rate.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We really appreciate your feedback. Its the only way we can improve. Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Owen

The whole process of working with Autopay was very easy- It's very seamless and they got my back. They have excellent terms and rates

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the lovely review Owen, we appreciate being of service!

Bobby

They had good customer service. They gave me an extra rate that they said in a display and they have a good interest rate.

Dalton

The man that I did my dealings with was pretty responsive. The rate was better than my original rate. I am very likely to recommend them to a friend.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Mark

They were very knowledgeable and friendly. Autopay was easy to use and everybody was friendly, so it was a pretty simple process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!

Adrian

My experience with Autopay was really good. It is better than what I had before. It is a great resource and I enjoyed it,

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate your business!

Vicky k page Pembroke, NC

Auto pay helped me threw my refinance even with all the questions I had and walked me threw everything I didn't with out a problem

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Avree Gaston Hartford, MI

Very helpful and friendly staff! They were very attentive in making sure I had the best rates and getting everything gathered that I needed to move onto the next step!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the great review, Avree! Great rates and great service are what we always strive for.

Alysha Desert Hot Springs, CA

There was a "mix up" with my apr which I wasn't told until all documents were signed the rep was very nice apologetic and communicated well when issues came up but I still haven't received my welcome package and I have a payment due in 3 days have no idea how to make it

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize, as this is not the experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. If you wish, we would be more than happy to address your questions or concerns as well. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

May. 13th, 2022

Elmarys Maldonado New Port Richey, FL

Absolutely a wonderful experience! Everything went super smooth, all my questions were answered and I was able to refinance my vehicle quickly! So happy I got to work with them

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for your business, Elmarys!

Levester Schaumburg, IL

I feel like the process should have been done faster than it was. It took 2 months to complete. I submitted all of the required documents but there were a lot of errors on Autopays part. I was required to submit them again further extending the process. It was smooth and not too much of a hassle. I would give them 4-5 stars for the loan transition but there were too many avoidable mistakes being made.

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm so sorry to hear about the significant delay with your loan, Levester! The customer service team would love to hear more about your experience if you would like to share. Please just give us a call at 844-290-5731.

Tamara wilham

Everyone was great. Kept me informed and relatively easy process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm glad we were able to get the deal done so quickly, Tamara! Please let us know if we can be of more help.

Mar. 17th, 2022

Rick schock Kokomo, IN

They were able to get me financed when even my credit union told me no...it's not a real fast process, and you have to be patient since they are really busy...and I can see why. I am currently having them refinance another vehicle since I was so impressed with the deal they got me the first time...

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review, Rick! I'm sorry the process couldn't be a little faster, but I'm thrilled to hear that we've gotten your recommendation and repeat business. Thank again for refinancing with AUTOPAY!

Dec. 8th, 2021

Tasha Martin Tempe, AZ

Customer Review Video

Reply from AUTOPAY

Tasha, I'm so happy to hear that everything went so well! Thank you for refinancing with AUTOPAY, and please just let us know if we can be of any other help.

Dec. 6th, 2021

Jon Bates Miami, FL

It was seamless and very professional!! I am so happy I reached out!! Highly recommend!!

Edward Garland, TX

Honestly I was trying to just lower my apr percentage it was sky high at a 24.3 because I was a first time buyer not a lot of credit history so I waited for a year and really couldn't find the options I was looking for I actually applied before but was getting rejected an employee told me to just give it time I had a great score I just needed more time to add to history of credit and I did that and was accepted so thank you to him!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Colette Mesa, AZ

Refinanced my car, was a quick and easy 2 week process. The loan specialist walked me through everything and made sure all of my questions were answered thoroughly. Never had to wait on hold or anything like that. I could just contact the loan specialist directly and they'd respond immediately with any concerns I had. Would highly recommend Autopay !

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Colette, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Zaki Mohd Arcadia, CA

Easy to work with and the people are very professional. No hard selling nor pushing

Reply from AUTOPAY

Zaki, We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jesse Huston Burnsville, MN

Lots of communication. Caitlynn was very prompt and helped me through the entire process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Jesse. This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback!

Mark Daw Elmira, NY

Excellent customer service. They reached out to me and followed up on every step. I highly recommend them.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Mark, we are so glad to hear that! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jun. 17th, 2022

Freddie

They lowered my interest rates. I just had an issue with my vehicle and they were able to solve the problems.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Richard

It is more convenient and it's more affordable. They were very professional and they listen to my needs.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Richard! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Jonathan

They were very easy to work with. They got me a better rate than what I was at. It's pretty easy going.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Jonathan! Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Raven

The man I worked with went above and beyond, he was very patient. Everything went very well and he was amazing.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Tiy

The man I dealt with was very helpful and informative. The interest rate was very good and helped me pay off my car.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Delanda Small Andrews, TX

Had an excellent experience with AutoPay, they worked around my schedule and explained everything so well

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Carlos Mora Santa Rosa, CA

First loan didn't work out, but Autopay didn't give up on me. After a second attempt, we got the loan we were going for.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience, Carlos. We always try to find you a deal, even if we need to try again.

Jonathan hoffman Brookline Station, MO

Made the refinance process so easy. Marion went above and beyond to helpe out with any and all questions in a timely manner!

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Jonathan for choosing AUTOPAY!

May. 13th, 2022

Carlo Flores Long Beach, CA

Easy to use, quick response, and the most amicable loan agent. Thank you Kevin! You were patient and got the job done!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Than you for your business, Carlo! We'll pass this along to Kevin for you.

Michael Parker Oviedo, FL

They, though not like any finance company I've dealt with in the past,were easy to work with. Most importantly, AutoPay came through with a great low refi rate for me.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We appreciate the great review, Michael!

Mikey Johnstown, PA

It's a long process. Definitely doesn't happen overnight, but it does happen. It's hard to get someone to respond to your texts sometimes as well. For the most part they're pretty good. Couldn't really help too much on the rates though, I only got my payment lowered about 40 bucks but it's better than nothing.

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm sorry to hear there was a delay, and that you had trouble contacting us, Mikey! If you would like to discuss your experience, our agents would be happy to go over it with you. Our number is 844-290-5731 and we hope to hear from you!

Mar. 24th, 2022

LeAnn Rene Edwards Port Charlotte, FL

Super easy to deal with and very understanding. I really liked that I could communicate via text....I feel like that gave me a more personal experence with my loan officer.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We're happy to communicate where you're most comfortable, LeAnne! Thanks for refinancing with us.

Taralyn Portland, OR

Tim was great! He went over terms clearly. He suggested I cancel all unnecessary warranties and insurance. He communicated very well. Overall, it was a good experience refinancing over text and email

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Leila for choosing AUTOPAY!

Dec. 17th, 2021

Tonya Ronnebaum Charlevoix, MI

Some of the instructions were misleading. The outcome was positive. My car was refinanced at a lower rate. However the payoff information was misleading. We still had to make an extra payment because neither Autopay nor Ally Financial could tell me information on the pay off. It was the new lender that gave us the information.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Tonya, thanks for leaving this review! I'm glad we could speak and get this resolved; so sorry about the confusion with the payoff! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 844-290-5731.

Dec. 9th, 2021

Kathryn Yuhl Indianapolis, IN

Customer Review Video

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for the review, Kathryn, and for refinancing with AUTOPAY! We're thrilled to get your recommendation.

Dec. 6th, 2021

Victoria Grover Elmore City, OK

We had all of our questions answered almost immediately and he helped us save $100 on our payment and even more on the total cost then we had already been paying for. He was great.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Victoria, thank you so much for sharing your great experience with the world! Just let us know if we can be of more help.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Tysha Bolding Louisville, KY

Autopay got me into a lower monthly payment and a much lower interest rate. Only complaint is they don't tell you upfront that the process takes about a month from loan approval to them sending the payoff, which resulted in my payment being late.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Tysha, I'm so sorry there was a delay in funding your loan; usually it only takes a week or so! We would love to look into this to see what went wrong. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call when you're able? Our number is 844-290-5731.

Dec. 1st, 2021

SHARON HUGHES Fenton, MO

Great Customer service, easy to work with. Got an excellent refinance on my car loan with the help of Jackson A, Alyssia S and Carmen R these three people we professional, polite and had excellent customer service. Great Company to work with.

Sidney Cook Indianapolis, IN

Easy/fast/great customer service. I worked with Dallas to get my car loan refinanced! He was extremely helpful, and answer any questions I had about the process and new terms. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for an easy/fast/understandable process.

Dana Harding Columbus, OH

I was kinda scared of this online things , however this one was on my CK report. I got a personal Rep who gave me a cell # to contact him directly. He was quick to getting back to me through text.I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Bradly Montgomery, TX

My representative was very helpful and patient in helping me with my refinance. I read a tape measure for a living so things like this are tough for me to understand. Took a little bit but with her patience and understanding I was able to successfully refinance my truck

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate your business!

Lisa Tolliver Fairdale, WV

Top rate customer service that is lightning fast! What could be better? They take care of all the work. I filled out an online form, next thing I know, I'm getting a text from Tanya, telling me my loan has been approved and let's start getting paperwork together, getting all our ducks in a row. It was great.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Teresa riojas

I have not received any new information. Acceptance or denial of a new loan and cannot get the gentleman who helped me to respond. I'm sorry but I can't give a good review. I feel like I have been taken for a fool. üòî UPDATE: The guy was on honey moon. Life happens. Great company helped me greatly.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Teresa, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. We want to make sure you're in the loop every step of the way, so if you still haven't received an update, or would like to share more of your experience, please reach out so we can get this sorted for you. Our customer success team can be reached at 844-290-5731.

Oct. 25th, 2021

Doreen Phillips Bronx, NY

Process was long and incomplete. I had to resubmit documents to many time. The lender never receive all documents.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Doreen, thanks for sharing your comments. We apologize as this is not the experience we are looking for here at AUTOPAY. We are looking to improve our process every day. If you wish, we will be happy to clarify your doubts or concerns as well. Please call 844-290-5731 when ready.

Yasmin Santiago Lodi, NJ

Great experience, very professional and fallow through the end

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Yasmin! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Stephanie Delaney Saint Paul, MN

While doing the online order it was simple and fast to complete application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Stephanie. We are glad this was an easy process! We appreciate your business!

Brian Faircloth Watertown, SD

Very friendly and helpful. Great communication and willing to help.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, Brian! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

John Crystal City, TX

Truly appreciative that I was able to get a better payment plan through AutoPay

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save John! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Moorecia Manassas, VA

Great customer service, good communication throughout the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Moorecia!, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

William Summit Peabody, MA

they met the goals I was trying to reach with my refi auto loan.