Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.8

Charmaine Cooper Philadelphia, PA

Excellent customer care service. No delays with response. My representative always sure he was available for concerns.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Charmaine, we are glad to hear your experience with us was so easy and that we were able to address any questions you had without delay. Thank you!

Maria R Paredes de Dorantes Henderson, NV

Easy proces, low rates. Customer service the best of the best, keep you inform on every step of the proces.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Maria, that is great to hear your experience with us was so pleasant and thank you so much for that feedback!

Maya Dallas Bastrop, TX

Quick & efficient. Super helpful the whole time, always answered the phone. My refinance was explained in full detail.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Maya! Thank you so much for that feedback, it's great to hear your experience was so great with AUTOPAY!

Sharon Hudson Webb, MS

I rated them like that is because my concerns were addressed in a timely manner and they were very professional.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, Sharon! We really appreciate your feedback!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Shelbey Morrow Anderson, CA

Easy to communicate with and very helpful through the whole process! Extremely happy with my refinance

Reply from AUTOPAY

What great Feedback, Thank you Shelbey!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Valerie Dille Colorado Springs, CO

Terrible Terrible communication with my representative. Wasn't very knowledgeable about any of my questions. Terrible response time. It took literally 2 months to refinance my car. Unbelievable! It took me less time to close on my house

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Valerie, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any delays or miscommunication you may have experienced during the refinancing of your vehicle. We always strive to give our customers a good, efficient experience at AUTOPAY. If you wish we would be more than happy to address any concerns you may have had about your refinancing. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready and we will be happy to help.

Brian Moy Gurnee, IL

My loan officer was good but seem overwhelmed or unorganized. He wouldn't call for days then when he did everything was urgent or a rush.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Brian, Thank you for your feedback about your experience with AUTOPAY and your loan specialist. We would be happy to address any concerns you may have had about your loan process. If you wish, you may call us at 844-209-5731 when you are ready.

David Independence, MO

This was a super easy process. They saved me a TON on interest. Everything was easy to take care of.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are delighted we could save you, David. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Paul Jacobo Pittsburg, CA

Great experience and great services. Answers in honesty. You'll feel like he is a friend helping you instead of talking to an agent

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing, Paul! This is what we strive for!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Suzanne Massey Cordova, TN

Autopay was so simple and the customer service was exceptional. They helped my reduce my payments by half.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Wow! Thank you for your feedback Suzanne! Thank you for allowing us to help you save!

Rebecca Jo Ingram Plano, TX

Noah was awesome! He helped me through the whole process, step by step, "holding my hand" the entire way!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for your feedback Rebecca!

Robert Corum Blue Springs, MO

POOR COMMUNICATION NEVER ANSWER CALLS. Hard to get in touch with anyone. No walking me through the paperwork to know or explain the numbers. I would never use your service in the future but will also not tell anyone not to.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Robert, Thank you for reaching out to us and we would love to address your concerns about your experience with us if you would like to call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready. We at AUTOPAY always strive to make sure our customers are assisted through their loan process and would like to rectify any issues that may have occurred.

Son Dok Fort Worth, TX

Very quick and easy. Person I work with is very friendly and answer all my question in a timely manner

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for your feedback Son!

Devin Fredrickson San Antonio, TX

During the pandemic, everything seemed to be harder. Except for Autopay, they made refinancing so pain free.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing Devin! We are delighted we could help you out! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Daniel L Raymer Gallatin, TN

Quick, easy, and efficient. They made the refinancing process stress free and you can't ask for much more than that.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the Fantastic feedback Daniel!

Paige Leysath New Orleans, LA

They took 8 weeks to pay off my initial loan on a refinance, and then the payment was sent to the wrong place. My car payment for my initial loan was 28 days past due because of the delay. Because of this, Autopay would have to reissue a new payoff check, so I had to stay with my original finance company and make a double car note.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Paige, I'm so sorry that there was so much confusion with your loan. We consider this to be a serious issue and have been working diligently to make sure this is resolved. We would be happy to provide you with an update and hear more of your feedback. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able so we can go over this.

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Jennalee Rosario Glastonbury, CT

Was an easy process. They were very nice and understanding. They had very detailed information which is really good.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing Jennalee! Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us here at AUTOPAY!

Jane Mayetta, KS

My Autopay representative kept me informed through the whole process and didn't hesitate to answer any questions I had.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jane!

Mike Surprise, AZ

Experience was good, my only frustration was the length of time it took to complete. From application to close it was over 6 weeks.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Mike, Thank you for sharing your feedback we do apologize for the delays you experienced. Typically the refinance process does take some time but it appears you encountered a delay. If you would like to discuss these delays with us so we can improve please call us at 844-290-5731

Aug. 4th, 2021

Perri McCary Houston, TX

Issues with sending payoff check. Caused my credit to drop 80 points. I was in the process of buying a home. Cause me more money to refinance using a 3rd party payoff company. Communication was off. Pay off check still not received and it's been almost 3 months.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Perri, we would like to apologize for the experience you had and thank you for sharing it with us. If you could please call our escalations department at 844-290-5731 at your convenience we can assist you with this and help get this matter resolved.

Ryan Phoenix, AZ

Fast, efficient and effective. Got me a better rate then I currently had and made the process frictionless

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, Ryan! We love getting feedback like this! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Scynthia L Washington Court House, OH

The 1st interest rate promised didn't happen, it ended up being higher, although still lower than my current rate. I was also told that I would be able to skip my current month's payment and that didn't happen either

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Scynthia, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any delays or miscommunication you may have experienced during the refinancing of your vehicle. We always strive to give our customers a good, efficient experience at AUTOPAY. If you wish we would be more than happy to address any concerns you may have had about your refinancing. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready and we will be happy to help.

Sean Colburn Henderson, NV

Great customer service experience. My agent was thorough and very helpful thoroughly the whole refinance process

Reply from AUTOPAY

That is fantastic Sean! Thank you for the Feedback!

Jul. 3rd, 2021

Bonnie Ehman Carmel, IN

The service and rate was good - however it was extremely difficult to get timely responses from my representative. To the point that the lender had to do a second hard pull on my credit due to 60 days passing between pulls.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Bonnie, we would like to apologize for the communication errors and delays with your refinance experience as well as thank you for sharing it with us. If there is anything we can clear up or if you would like to elaborate on your feedback, please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Chad North Las Vegas, NV

Easy & our rep was amazing lots of texting back & forth all msgs answered quickly Brandon was amazing to work with

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for your feedback Chad!

Desmond Capers Charleston, SC

quick and prompt communication and follow up. Easy access to documents and friendly customer service and support

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing to hear! Thank you Desmond!

Jul. 3rd, 2021

Diane Verespie Seymour, CT

Super quick & easy. Noah was very easy to work with and always got back to me very quickly. Easiest refinancing ever.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for your feedback, Diane!

Joan Branch Plymouth Meeting, PA

AUTOPAY was willing to give me a chance but mostly they brought my interest rate down over 10 points.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Excellent to hear! Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to have saved you so much! AUTOPAY

RAYMOND BILIMON Wahiawa, HI

Awesome, Mike was very easy to communicate with and seems to be a really good guy. Overall experience was awesome.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY for your refinance needs!

Kia Stanz Philadelphia, PA

Customer Review Video

Reply from AUTOPAY

Kia, thanks for your honest feedback! We are thankful for your business! AUTOPAY

Deborah Gossom Mansfield, OH

Very easy to work with. Had some questions after and they answers them for me. Friendly and knowledgeable

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for the feedback, Deborah!

Nicole Mast Columbus, IN

Very responsive to my questions once I was sent to a customer service rep that would actually follow up.

Nicole, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! Cheers

Brian LaBrie South Hero, VT

Fasy effecient service, found the process to be seemless. Was very suprised how quick and easy everything was.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great Feedback! Thank you for choosing us for your refinance needs! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Devyne castillo Los Angeles, CA

Very good communication, I had Daniel brewer help me with my refinance and he was very much helpful!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Devyne, thank you for your response. We will pass on your kind words to Daniel!

Kevin Springer Fort Wayne, IN

quick, easy, effortless. they did all the work. They communicated very well and took care of any issues.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Kevin, We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Ray Gassert King Of Prussia, PA

Fairly easy process but could have been a little quicker. The doc fee is a little steep but it was still a good deal overall

Reply from AUTOPAY

Ray, Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY for your refinance needs!

Rick Rossner Exeter, CA

Customer service was very poor. Agent was very poor at responding to inquiries. Agent would send text message asking to call and then would never answer his phone or return messages or text responses.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Rick, thank you for your review. We apologize that we did not respond to your communications in a more timely manner. AUTOPAY prides itself on providing excellent customer service, but we fell short of our standard in this case. Your feedback will be used to help improve the customer experience for everyone. If you have any additional questions, comments, concerns, or information we can provide, we can be reached at 844-290-5731.

Jun. 16th, 2021

Toni L Vadala Syracuse, NY

Overall great, but sometimes, being told one thing only to find out, oh wait, just one more thing...oh, just one more more thing

Reply from AUTOPAY

Toni, Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate the feedback and will use it to improve in the future!

Angel madison Princeton, FL

Communication was horrible, no one answers the phone or email in a timely fashion. Funding time is not good. My previous lender keeps calling because they haven't received their payoff

Reply from AUTOPAY

Angel, please reach out to our escalations team and we can work with you to get this solved quickly. 8442905731 Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Andrew Garner Las Vegas, NV

Incredible customer service fast and efficient clear directions mind blowing rates helped me so much

Reply from AUTOPAY

Andrew, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Larraine Sweat Jonesboro, AR

They are quick, efficient and very knowledgeable about the auto loan market, they were also very nice.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Larraine, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY for your refinance!

Jean Orengo Orlando, FL

My Agent was Cristian M and he was super helpful and always on top of the situation with good communication.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! We will pass along your feedback! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Hillary Nunley Waterford, NY

East to speak with, friendly representatives, diligent customer service, and they made everything pretty easy

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Hillary for your feedback! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Concerned Customer Young America, MN

Great service but fees weren't discussed until signing by electronic docusign while on the phone very rushed felt is was sneaky.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We appreciate your feedback! We will review this internally and adjust training to make sure all staff are following our best practices.

Leila Ross Bangor, PA

They did something for me that one else would. And they were quick. I recommended them to some one else

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Leila for choosing AUTOPAY!

Regina Green Palm Bay, FL

Very easy to work with. They followed up with me regarding all that they needed for me to be approved.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Regina for your feedback!

Devin Deschene Derry, NH

Very professional and very quick with the process. Only took me a week for everything to be finalized!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Devin, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your Business!

Sara Avalos Watertown, TN

Kristi was amazing! She made sure everything was done in a timely matter and was a HUGE help with the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Sara, Outstanding to hear, We will pass along your feedback to your specialist!

Melissa Maloney Clearlake, CA

Because my loan specialist worked with me and my schedule to get the process done. It was fast and easy.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Melissa, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business!

Kimberly M Howell Jasper, AL

Because we were lied to about how much money we would be saving

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Kimberly, I am sorry we were not able to find a good match for you. As stated, there are many reasons why this could happen. If circumstances change in the future, we will welcome the opportunity to assist you in trying again.

Sep. 8th, 2022