Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

9.9

LAST UPDATED: October 25th, 2021

AUTOPAY provides direct-to-consumer financing and refinancing for individuals looking for the best financing terms and a no-hassle transaction.

search

Highlight: AUTOPAY rates and terms

• Rates — as low as 1.99%
  • Minimum income requirement — $2,000 per month ($24,000 annually)
  • Minimum credit score — 600
  • Loan amounts — $2,500–$100,000
  • Loan terms — 24–84 months
  • No Social Security needed for prequalification
  • Loan offers are good for 30 days

Continue reading for a full review of this auto refinance company, or jump down to Autopay reviews.

The Good

• Multiple Refinancing Options
  • Get Rates Instantly
  • Low Minimum Credit Score
  • Prequalify with no Impact to Your Credit Score

Multiple Refinancing Options

AUTOPAY offers multiple types of refinancing:

• Traditional refinancing — lower your interest rate, reduce your monthly payment, shorten the length of your loan, and find a lender that better fits your needs
  • Cash back refinancing — get as much as $12,000 cash back and use funds to pay high interest debt
  • Lease payoff refinancing — keep a car you are currently leasing at the end of your term and even pay off the lease early

With these options you can more easily tailor your refinancing experience to your specific needs and circumstances. It is important to note that not all auto refinance lenders offer cash back refinancing or lease buyouts.

Get Rates Instantly

No matter the reason you're refinancing your vehicle, AUTOPAY works hard to make the process short, simple, and entirely online.

To start, you will need to provide some basic information. This includes things like your name and whether you're applying alone or with a co-borrower. You'll also be asked to provide your address, previous address, current employment status, and information about the vehicle and your existing loan.

Once all the e-paperwork is filled out, AUTOPAY will present a list of loan offers from different loan lenders.

Low Minimum Credit Score

With a minimum credit score requirement of approximately 600, AUTOPAY recognizes that not everyone will have a perfect credit score, and is committed to helping everyone refinance their auto loan. AUTOPAY will work with you to get the best rates possible.

Prequalify with no Impact to Your Credit Score

To see your rates, AUTOPAY does a soft credit inquiry or a soft pull (which does not affect your credit score). This is great for those who are merely comparing quotes and shopping around before committing to an auto refinancing loan.

Once you select a loan offer with AUTOPAY, then a hard credit pull is required.

The Bad

• Not a Direct Lender
  • No Refund Policy

Not a Direct Lender

While it isn't necessarily a bad thing that AUTOPAY isn't a direct lender, processing and underwriting loans in-house, it does have a few drawbacks: rates are subject to change depending on the lender you choose from AUTOPAY's network, and fees may also vary.

However, refinancing through a marketplace lender, such as AUTOPAY, does provide you with greater flexibility in finding the best loan option for your needs. But it is important that you reasearch your chosen lender to know what fees and terms they might have.

No Refund Policy

AUTOPAY has a no refund policy. Don't expect any refunds to be provided for payments made to your AUTOPAY account.

The Bottom Line

AUTOPAY is a good option for anyone who has recently improved their credit score and would like to start their search on a refinancing company.

AUTOPAY is not a lender, but is a lender marketplace (meaning you fill out a form and will receive offers from multiple lenders in AUTOPAY's credit union network). Most auto refinancing companies operate under the same model, providing a borrower with the ability to view and compare various refinancing loans and rates. A benefit or working with AUTOPAY is that a list of lenders will be populated after you enter your information online. Many other companies require a phonecall with a company representative before a borrower can access a list of lenders.

After submitting your application, AUTOPAY will do a soft credit pull, which does not affect your credit score. If you choose to work with a lender, then a hard credit pull is required.

There are currently no AUTOPAY customer reviews, and so we are not in a position to recommend this company at this time. If you have refinanced an auto loan through AUTOPAY, please leave a review about your experience to help future consumers.

Call our recommended rep over at AUTOPAY below.

1-(877) 701-2059
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Linard B Feaster Richmond, TX

Auto Pay was able to approve me in minutes. I am very pleased with my lower interest rate and the money saved. It was a quick and easy process for a refinance. I would definitely recommend!

Reply from AUTOPAY

What great feedback! Thank you, Linard!

Jul. 15th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Angel North Las Vegas, NV

Zero issues, great customer service, easy step by step process. Patience is a great deal when it comes to working with people and they have it!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Angel! We are glad you had such a great experience, thank you!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Edward Garland, TX

Honestly I was trying to just lower my apr percentage it was sky high at a 24.3 because I was a first time buyer not a lot of credit history so I waited for a year and really couldn't find the options I was looking for I actually applied before but was getting rejected an employee told me to just give it time I had a great score I just needed more time to add to history of credit and I did that and was accepted so thank you to him!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

SHARON HUGHES Fenton, MO

Great Customer service, easy to work with. Got an excellent refinance on my car loan with the help of Jackson A, Alyssia S and Carmen R these three people we professional, polite and had excellent customer service. Great Company to work with.

Robin Dupuis West Brookfield, MA

They made the process very easy and explained everything well. They found the best fit for my auto refinance that lowered my interest rate and payment while also including a extended warranty.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Robin, thank you for the incredible feedback! Stories like this are what keep us going. Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Barnett Shelly Groveland, FL

Daniel was very helpful. He made sure that I filled out the paperwork correctly and he was never more than a text away! Any questions I had were answered he was extremely helpful

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the positive feedback Barnett! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Thayer Philpot Gastonia, NC

The process was simple as 1.2.3 they was great from start to finish the guy I worked with was there with me from start to finish and he keep me informed on everything that was going on even if anything changed.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Thayer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. This is the experience we strive for! Thank you for working with AUTOPAY!

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Jennifer berryfrazier Brightwood, VA

Very pleasent. They kept me up to date every step of the way. I would definitely use them again and recommend them. My personal agent was helpful and the way of contact made things easy and made for a good experience.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Anthony Jaramillo Chandler, AZ

I worked with Bryce S who was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He communicated and assisted me with every step of the way and I couldn't be more appreciative. Thanks for all you did/do Bryce!

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Leila for choosing AUTOPAY!

Doug Bergschneider Elgin, IL

Refinancing was easy and fast, got much better rates! On top of that, shortly after starting the contract, my car broke down, my car was covered under the warranty!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY, we are excited to see all the feedback and are grateful that we could help you through your refinance!

Ckr South Lyon, MI

They made the process easy and my customer representative kept me informed during the complete application process. He responded to all omy emails or texts promptly.

Colette Mesa, AZ

Refinanced my car, was a quick and easy 2 week process. The loan specialist walked me through everything and made sure all of my questions were answered thoroughly. Never had to wait on hold or anything like that. I could just contact the loan specialist directly and they'd respond immediately with any concerns I had. Would highly recommend Autopay !

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Colette, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jessica Mack Kennesaw, GA

I had a great experience with my representative. He was very helpful and kept me updated with every step of the way. I'm please with my outcome.

Brianna Fuentes Maricopa, AZ

Great communication, easy process. Although it's a big company, I felt like I was the only customer with how great the response time was.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Romy Victoria Lesoveck Colchester, CT

Very attentive and knowledgeable. My agent guided me through the whole process keeping me informed the entire way. Very happy with the service

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Rob Farias Burnsville, MN

Rep was very respectful and considerate to my financial needs. Saved me thousands in interest, cut my monthly payment almost in half

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are thrilled to have lowered your rate and save you on your payment! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Michael Jones Washington, DC

Kristi was outstanding! She explained everything in detail and offered advice which was very helpful. The process was smooth.

Jerry Roberson Highlands, TX

I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of the process. We lowered our monthly note by approximately $170.00 per month

Phildalia Davis Fresno, CA

Noah was very pleasant and informative. He was also very patient and thorough in helping me through the refinancing process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate your business!

Chris Waters Avenue, MD

everything was very easy and they took care of all the hard work of refinancing. Ryan was super easy to work with

Victor Antonio Aquino Hubert, NC

It was easy, I didn't have much to do and I was walked through everything as I completed the process

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Lachell Nero Chicago, IL

The ease of refinancing my car and the rates that came with it. Kyle R. the rep was also an added bonus

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding to hear, We will pass along your feedback to your specialist!

Cole Sadorus, IL

Austin K provided amazing and speedy service. Always quick to respond and got everything done in a very timely manner.

Charles Brackett Alcoa, TN

Quick and efficient at finding me a new lender to refinance my car loan with at half the APR I was previously paying. Great customer service with them and constant communication with the agent assigned to me to answer all my questions and send the needed documentation.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Beautiful! This is what we aim for! So glad we could help you save, Thank you for working with us and sharing your experience, Charles!

Hayley Rucker Michigan City, IN

Answered all my questions and explained everything to me that I didn't understand

Alexie Baton Rouge, LA

Everything was simple and easy. Shane made sure everything was done efficiently and correctly.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the great review, Alexie! We take a lot of pride in feedback like this. Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Charolette Weekly Dallas, TX

My representative was very helpful and helped me bring my APR percentage from 19 to 9!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Charolette, thank you so much for sharing your great experience! We love cutting rates like this, and are passionate about customer service. Thank you!

Seward hughes Jamaica, NY

They are the best and very fast and the people that I talked to was very helpful

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much, Seward! I'm so glad that everything went so well. Thank you for your review, and for choosing AUTOPAY!

Sharon Wilfong Wilkesboro, NC

Very good customer service!! Always answered my questions and returned phone calls

Priscilla Rodriguez Edinburg, TX

My agent worked with me every step of the way until I was approved for refinance my truck.

Salvador Ferman Chandler, AZ

Very helpful and they answer all my questions. Most importantly very communicating

Z. Brunson Byhalia, MS

The agent who assisted me was very helpful and he kept me updated about everything.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!

Laurita Gardner Dothan, AL

Mr. J was great! Very professional and patient with helping me get the needed information.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Laurita, Outstanding to hear, We will pass along your feedback to your specialist!

Tabitha Toledo Charlton, MA

Everyone who helped us refinance was very helpful. They allowed us time to gather all important documents they needed and made it very convenient to send them.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, Tabitha! Customer service is important to us! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Karen E. Edmond Buffalo, NY

There was always clear and consistent communication. I understood the expectations of the lender. Also, apprised of any changes which required my attention.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Tara Mayhew Tyrone, PA

The process was so incredibly easy! The team provided all of the documents I needed, answered all of my questions quickly and clearly, and literally made this the easiest refinance I’ve ever done.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Russell T Beaver Ware Shoals, SC

The Autopay Rep ( Dallas ) was very helpful in finding a lender to refinance my auto loan. He made the whole process go very smoothly and answered any and all questions I had.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Russell, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We will pass along your feedback to your specialist!

Justin Rome, GA

They were able to easily explain the process to me and were very patient with any questions I had. The only critique I have is that I fell the process could have been shorter.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear Justin! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, your feedback, also letting us know how to improve!

Earl Hatter Nicholasville, KY

Ryan R. would be a person I would call every time due to his personality, personable nature, and down right cool demeanor. I've never had a transaction with any loan company go how this went.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Earl!

Nicki Marshall West Sacramento, CA

The process was easy and quick. My loan representative, Austin K, was professional, friendly and efficient. He always responded very quickly to all my questions and concerns.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Nicki!

Anonymous Petersburg, VA

At first I was skeptical because there is another company with the same name. However, my agent was very knowledgeable to let my know how this Autopay company operates. If you do what is required of you the process is efficient and effective. Thank you Autopay!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Sorry for any confusion! Thank you for your feedback.

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Juan Rivera Jr. Magnolia, DE

Autopay responsive to inquiries and questions. Great experience with the process, very informative with updates and the status of loan. Easy to reach for any questions or concerns. Autopay is model for great customer service, I would highly recommend to anyone and would do business again in the future.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing to hear! Thank you, Juan, we really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for working with us here at AUTOPAY!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Carmen Gonzales San Antonio, TX

The young lady, Karri, was being helpful. She explained how each step worked I was able to connect with over the phone without any issues.. She even connected with my wife to get her part of the paperwork completed. Awesome young lady!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Carmen! Thank you for the great feedback with Karri! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jul. 16th, 2021

U West Richland, WA

So easy to use to apply, sign documents, and refinancing went very quickly

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Wilfedo Diaz Spring Hill, FL

Quick friendly response , anytime I had a question they were quick to respond

Arron p New York, NY

Very helpful fast working I was actually surprise thought it would been harder

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing, Arron! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! This is what we strive for!

Krista Catanese Sebring, FL

They worked hard to get my interest rate low and affordable

Sonia E Capetillo Laredo, TX

All my questions were answered. Very nice customer service

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, Sonia! Thank you for picking AUTOPAY for your refinance.

Ester capella Burnsville, MN

Great service and fast they help me out a lot very fast results

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Ester for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jomelies Santana Bradenton, FL

The casa manager helped me so much! In every possible way she could.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!