GEICO Auto Insurance Logo

GEICO Auto Insurance

Is This Your Business?

8.2

Anna

Geico gave me great customer service over the phone. They give me text updates when they're going to charge my card. I feel like they don't take advantage of me

Nicol Palomar San Jose, CA

I was in a MVA caused by another driver, 5 car collision, to be specific and the whole time trying to get my money back after drs and missing work for 2 months cause of this accident they kept low balling me giving me problems to get reimbursed giving me the run around it was THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD! They were NOO help!

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

We've been with Geico for a couple of years. My husband likes them more than I do. We had several issues with trying to get cards in the right names for the right cars. They just kept messing up. Any time we have to call it's a huge pain, and the people are not that nice to deal with. While they are cheap, their service is not great at all.

Deric Lambdin Alpine, UT

I initially went with Geico because they were able to drastically decrease my rates. However, that came at a cost when I actually needed them. I had an instance come up where I specifically asked them to keep me informed on a certain circumstance and they completely failed to notify me of any updates. I even made sure they put a special notice on my account to be updated. All together, they failed to follow through and I have moved onto other insurance providers.

steven baptiste Kilauea, HI

i was a customer for 10 years with 5 vehicles under there policy then received a letter accusing me of using one of the units for paying passengers. I asked them for proof they would not give me any and cancelled my entire policy even with out a blink of an eye. I will continue to express how awful they were with more evidence after my 18 year old daughters pickup truck was stolen and they denied the entire claim! never use them they are corrupt!

Mth Win Oak Creek, WI

During a time of crisis you want someone who has your back and makes a difficult situation less difficult to deal with. Thank you.

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

Have the RV, insured with GEICO. I think they have a pretty good deal. So far have had zero issues with them. Customer service is very good. Always helpful.

CDLEAMAN Mesa, AZ

Been with Geico for years now and they make my life such much easier and hassle free. They have the best customer service.

Cassie Banuelos Tampa, FL

Was an ok company for insurance. App was good and paying the premium was easy. Just a little on the expensive side especially with multiple cars and no accidents.

Gordicookie Orlando, FL

Geico customer service is the greatest. Rapid response and very efficient. If you are in any need they’ll be there for you

Brin Stevens Provo, UT

Gave us a great rate on our insurance, and found us a lower rate automatically when we qualified. I really appreciate that!

Omara Obas Chapel Hill, NC

I like Geico, convenient when you need it for your car. when my car was dead, I knew that I could call them to get it towed.

DeVina Eidson Long Beach, CA

Great customer service. The rep was very knowledgeable about the different kinds of policies that were available for my newly licensed daughter

Janiah Cook Tallahassee, FL

I just got my car and I love the policy that I was offered. It makes sure that I get the best and most effective policy.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

Very trustworthy insurance agency, the best we have had. Feel like they have our best interest at heart and not just for the money.

Ripped off Tucker, GA

I was in a not at fault car accident and GEICO help me thru the process seamlessly. They did a great job and will use them forever!

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

I have been happy with Geico. They are easy to work with and get a hold of. I wish it were cheaper, but I have been in a few accidents. The app is easy to use and you can have access to your cards anywhere.

Jma55 Smithfield, UT

Geico has been a great insurance company. I have been with them for approximately 30 years. They have been quick with no hassle on claims and concerns.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

Gieko has been a great company for my family and we've been really happy with our insurance service. After a hit and run, someone came out immediately to help get my claim filed and my car fixed quickly!

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Great insurance, great price, great customer service, great app! Nuff said! the app was great when we filed a claim for damage on our car, and didn't even talk to anyone. Love it.

Sabrina Richardson San Leandro, CA

Great customer service. Easy access through website and mobile app. Geico is very understanding when I came into financial hardship and needed more time to make a payment.

Chris Bailey Denham Springs, LA

I moved to geico because there prices were considerably lower than the competitors. And in the 5 years I have used them the response time to an issue has been amazing.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

Never had geico but worked with GEICO on the other side. We were hit by a driver insured by GEICO. The company was very easy to work with and the claimed were handled smoothly. This would make me always consider GEICO

Lethia Johnson Tallahassee, FL

I never had to file a claim with geico, but I always enjoyed their customer service. I will say that i am no longer with the company because their rates were twice as expensive as the other companies in the area. So I would shop around before buying insurance from them.

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

I had Geico for a couple months, it always felt like I was being milked for more money. I liked the fact I had a local agent. Still tho, I would get different answers from different levels in the company. It was not a pleasant experience.

Briauna Norton Jacksonville, FL

Recently picked up insurance with this company and when an error was made with my monthly payment they were quick to correct it! Really appreciate the ease.

Sheila Saintphar Jacksonville, FL

They wouldn’t allow me to get a quote if I didn’t have any credit. I’m 18 and they should’ve been understanding. I went to statefarm instead and I am happy

Violetzmom Gulfport, MS

I switched from usaa to Geico a few years ago. Geico have me the insurance I needed without upselling products I didn't need. I saved about 60.00 per month.

Karen Hartnack Norcross, GA

We have had insurance ce with this company for several years full coverage on 4 cars not alot of claims but the ones we had were handled quickly and well

michelle roberts Riverton, UT

Great Car Insurance! Excellent customer service whenever I’ve called. Quick response whenever I’ve needed my car fixed. Emailed all the forms I needed quickly!

Madison Kneiss Wiggins, MS

Easy to set up if you don't like salespersons pushing unnecessary coverage on you, face-to-face conversation, or human contact. Basically, if you are a hermit, this is the insurance company for you.

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

Geico’s rates are extremely competitive and the app is easy to use. When calling them regarding a claim, they were friendly and walked me through the full process.

Jill Story

I have had Geico Auto Insurance for many years. They have pretty good customer service and have had the lowest price. It does seem that my insurance goes up every year without any claims.

Darcy Chavez Provo, UT

Geico has been a real pain. We got a brand new car and have pretty good insurance on it. Unfortunately the windshield has been shattered twice in a couple of months from bad weather or a semi truck kicking up rocks. We've been super disappointed with all of the hoops we've had to jump thru to get this fixed and how high the deductible is. We paid it all and then when it broke again we had to pay the full deductible again. Apparently it's per claim.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I have never had better phone conversations with any other company!!!! They are always so willing to help out and make you feel incredibly understood! I love Geico!!!

Gordon Gibb Pleasant Grove, UT

Geico has competitive rates and superb online service. I have also been on the other end of an accident when Geico insured the offending drive. Their service was very goo.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

We have used Geico for almost 10 years. We have never had a bad experience. We are grateful for their customer service, and their willingness to help when we have to file a claim. Their rates are very competitive as well.

Amy Farmer Provo, UT

I tried to sign up for Geico after buying my new car because I needed car insurance ASAP. I thought I would be able to get it in under 15 minutes since that is their slogan, but after completing allllll of the paperwork to sign up online, I got sent a message that I was not granted insurance and I would need to fill out a paper application that would be sent to me in a week. What the, a whole week for a PAPER application? What year is it? I don’t have time for that! So much for “15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance”. So then I signed up for State Farm and it took me all of 20 minutes. And it was cheaper than the quote geico gave me.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

We got a much better deal through Geico than the other places we looked. The website was easy to use and they reminded us when our coverage was about to run out.

Brody B Orem, UT

I had a Geico policy for a few years and was satisfied with policy but I didn't save the money they had said I would. I don't have anything bad to say but I have had better insurance policies.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

We had Geico Auto insurance for several years and found that our rate was much higher than we should have been paying. After shopping around we ended up switching and saved quite a bit of money elsewhere while also getting better coverage.

Erin American Fork, UT

best customer service period. after my accident they lead me through the whole process and answered any questions i had. eased my stress for future car accidents

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

It is easy to get quotes from them. They were the best value when we were able to apply good grade discounts. When we purchased our house, we switched carriers because of better bundle options.

Emma Gilbert, AZ

As a teen driver, auto insurance is insanely expensive but Geico had the cheapest coverage. And they are always nice on the phone if I have questions. I feel protected while driving.

Mark Evers Lehi, UT

Love the geico gecko.. even though I don’t have their insurance.. great marketing strategy that makes me think about them if I need to refer anyone for car insurance. (I am a car salesman)

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Been a customer for a few years and have been satisfied. Dealing with insurance with accidents have been easy and our rate did not jump like other companies we have had.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

We have never had any issues or problems with Geico insurance. Their rates were competitive and sufficient for our needs. We never had to file a claim with them so I'm not sure if it's more difficult or an easier process than the others.

Haley Houtz Herriman, UT

The service was great and the rates were great! The staff was very helpful, informative, and professional. The process went smoothly. I'd recommend Geico to everyone!

Haidyn Houtz South Jordan, UT

I gave this company a shot because of their advertising. I am so glad that I did because they are so helpful and understanding! They really cater to your needs personally.

Hunter South Jordan, UT

Geico service is even better than their commercials the customer service was great they were friendly kind of quick and thrifty great auto insurance company.