Freedom National has provided auto insurance since 1999. Freedom National works to maintain a high-level of professionalism while providing quality insurance at a competitive price. They constantly refine their insurance solutions and products to keep their customers satisfied. The Freedom National platform comes with a number of beneficial product features and discounts to take advantage of. Additionally, Freedom National customers can manage their policy and payments online without ever having to pick up the phone.
- Online Management
- Basic Auto Insurance Coverages
- Payment Options
Basic Auto Insurance Coverages
With Freedom National, basic auto insurance coverage needs can be met. Depending on the individual situation of the driver, specific coverages may be required. For example, if vehicle has been financed, a specific type of insurance may be required as liability insurance will not be accepted. Basic auto insurance coverages available through Freedom National include: bodily injury liability, property damage liability, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured motorist coverage, rental reimbursement coverage, and towing insurance. Costs for coverage will also vary on a number of individual factors.
For those looking to save on auto insurance, there are ways to get discounted rates through Freedom National discount offers. Customers will need to qualify prior to the discount taking affect. Discounts available through Freedom National include: good driver, multi-car, renewal, prior insurance transfer, eft, paid in full, and roadside club/membership.
There are a number of ways to pay your insurance premium with Freedom National. Not only are there multiple channels to pay your bills, but there are various forms of accepted payment as well. Customers can pay online using a credit or debit card of online check, over the phone, through Western Union, auto-pay from your checking account or credit card, or by mail using a check or money order. Cash payment is accepted through a local MoneyGram or Western Union Location.
- Unknown Availability
It is unclear exactly what states Freedom National operates in. While they are registered and headquartered out of California, it is unknown whether or not that is the only state they operate in or if their services are available nationwide. Prospective clients will need to contact a Freedom National representative to make sure services are available in their area.
Despite claiming to offer competitive rates, the monthly costs on average are a bit higher than other insurance providers. While exact premium costs will vary based on the individual driver, it is important to note that there may be cheaper options out there. Those considering Freedom National can obtain a free quote online to find out exactly how much the service will cost.
Types of Coverage
While still expanding, there are currently seven different coverage options for drivers looking to insure their vehicle and other possible expenses. Freedom National customers will be able to take advantage of the following forms of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Liability: required in most states and covers any injuries you cause to someone else.
- Property Damage Liability: also typically required and covers any damage you cause to someone’s property.
- Collision Coverage: optional coverage that covers any damage to your car that is the result of a collision (typically designed for those who have financed their vehicle).
- Comprehensive Coverage: coverage that will protect you in case of any damage to your car that didn’t involve a collision. This includes theft, fire, and vandalism (also may be required if you financed your vehicle).
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: provides protection if you are injured in a collision with a driver who is either uninsured or underinsured.
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage: optional coverage that covers the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being serviced under coverage afforded by the policy.
- Towing: covers “reasonable and necessary” towing and labor cost subject to specific policy terms.
Upon qualifying for a specific discount, Freedom National clients will be able to see an additional savings in the following areas:
- Good Driver: with proof of good driving habits and no accidents, a discount may be available.
- Multi-Car: households insuring more than one car can see reduced payments.
- Renewal: discounts upon policy renewal available.
- Prior Insurance Transfer: there are specifics in order to qualify, but transferring insurance over to Freedom National can result in a discount.
- EFT: requires individual to take action for this discount.
- Paid in full: pay your policy in full for additional savings.
- Roadside Club/Membership: those who are already a member of a roadside club can receive discounts.