Foremost Insurance Group is a specialty insurance company that provides various insurance options to their customers that may not be available to them through other companies. They offer extensive insurance options, complete with coverages that may not be typically offered or made available at an affordable rate. The Foremost Insurance Group has helped individuals and families with their insurance needs for over sixty years. Customers will be able to customize insurance solutions in order to receive the exact coverage they need an/or desire.
- Complete Online Management
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Agents
Complete Online Management
Once enrolled in a coverage or insurance policy, Foremost customers will be able to access their account entirely online. From viewing their policy terms to paying their bill in full, the online account makes policy management simple. Customers will also be able to file and subsequently track their claim following an accident all online.
In addition to providing auto insurance, Foremost also provides home insurance, business insurance, and RV insurance. Specifically, for auto insurance, there are a number of coverage types customers will be able to purchase. These types of coverage include the following: uninsured/underinsured motorists, bodily injury and property damage, rental reimbursement, medical payments, towing and roadside service, loan/lease coverage, dynamite deductible endorsement (custom Foremost plan), and One Household, One Policy (also a custom Foremost plan).
Once you decide on what type of coverage you would like, there is an opportunity to save money on your premium. Available discounts include the following: electronic funds transfer discount, bundled policies discount, multiple-car discount, teen driver discount, college discount, pay your bill in full discount, valid email address discount, transfer discount, and good driving record discounts. The good driving record discounts apply at both three and five years.
There are a number of knowledgeable and experienced insurance agents available to help you with any and all questions you may have. Whether you are a prospective client looking for optimal coverage or a current customer in need of help following an accident, a Foremost insurance agent will be able to provide the necessary assistance in a timely manner.
- Unknown Rates/Costs
- Designed For Homeowners Insurance
In order to find out exactly how much Foremost Insurance will cost you, you will need to contact one of their agents or get a quote for an estimated price point. Since a number of factors will play a role in how much an insurance policy will cost, there is no way to really determine how much you can expect to pay on a monthly basis until further action is taken.
Designed for Homeowners Insurance
It seems as if the priority for Foremost Insurance Group is insuring homeowners. The auto insurance is still available, but there is every incentive to bundle with the auto insurance with a homeowners insurance policy.
Types of Coverage
With Foremost Auto Insurance, drivers with a broad range of histories and records can be accepted and enrolled. A Foremost agent is available to help you choose from the following types of coverage:
- Dynamite Deductible Endorsement: reduce your deductible for comprehensive or collision losses by $50 for every semi-annual policy renewal or $100 for every annual policy renewal (as permitted by state law).
- One Household, One Policy For All Vehicles: your Foremost Auto policies are captured in one easy-to-read bill, so you don’t have to worry about different effective dates, renewals or multiple bills.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists: this coverage protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage: covers your legal liability for a covered accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone’s property, up to the limit of liability you select.
- Rental Reimbursement: if you rent a car after you have a covered loss on your automobile, get a $50 a day coverage.
- Medical Payments: coverage that pays for necessary medical care you receive as a result of an auto accident.
- Towing and Roadside Service: if you need a tow or assistance on the road, they will cover the costs.
- Loan/Lease Coverage: this will pay the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance pays, if your vehicle is declared a total loss after an accident or is stolen and not recovered, minus your comprehensive or collision deductible.
There are a number of ways to save money with Foremost Insurance discounts. If eligible, you will be able to save with the following discounts:
- EFT: an electronic funds transfer discount available.
- Bundled Policies: if you have other policies with Foremost there are savings.
- Multiple-car: if you have more than one vehicle to insure, there are discounts.
- Teen driver: if you have a child under the age of 19 to insure, there may be savings.
- College savings: if you have a child away at school, there are discounts.
- Pay in full: pay your bill in full and on time for additional savings.
- Valid email: provide a valid email address for applied discounts.
- Transfer discount: if you are transferring over to Foremost for coverage you can save.
- Good Driving Record: there are discounts for clean driving records at both three and five years.