Dairyland has been hard at work insuring riders and drivers since for decades. Originally, the company started out by writing auto insurance, but eventually started to provide motorcycle insurance. While Dairyland is based in Wisconsin, they sell insurance on a nationwide level. Their headquarters are in Wisconsin, but there are branches and customer service centers all across the country. The Dairyland platform is built on providing competitive rates, money-saving discounts, and a high-level of customer service to auto and motorcycle clients.
- Motorcycle insurance
- Flexible payments
There are various forms of coverage available to Dairyland customers. Those who purchase auto insurance through Dairyland can take advantage of the following forms of coverage: liability, uninsured motorists (UM), underinsured motorists (UIM), personal injury protection (PIP), medical payments, physical damage, towing and labor, rental reimbursement, lienholder, and special equipment insurance. With Dairyland, customers can choose the type of coverage the best suits their needs and financial situation to best cover their vehicle and associated costs.
Motorcycle Insurance Available
Through Dairyland, motorcyclists can obtain customized insurance solutions regardless of the type of bike you own. Not only does Dairyland offer coverage for you bike, but there are also options to cover injury and medical expenses. There are dedicated claim specialists who understand the motorcycle industry and will help take care of your policy and claims.
Those who are interested in varying forms of payment requirements may find the multiple payment options through Dairyland to be a benefit. There are pay-as-you-go monthly payments for drivers and motorcyclists to take advantage of, while there are also quarterly, semi-annual, and annual payment options. Some of these options may come with an additional discount.
With Dairyland, there are a number of discounts available to both drivers and motorcyclists. On the auto insurance side, there are seven different discounts that a driver can take advantage of. Upon qualification, drivers can save money with the following discounts: multi-car discount, advanced quote discount, transfer discount, payment frequency discount, homeowners discount, defensive driving discount, and anti-theft discount. Drivers may be eligible for car insurance discounts based on a number of factors including driving history or their vehicle’s safety. Discounts may also vary by state.
- No online claims
- Types of insurance
No Online Claims Tracker
If you are involved in an accident, regardless of who is at fault, a claim may need to be completed in order to receive money for various forms of coverage. When you need to fill out a claim, you will need to contact the Dairyland claims specialists in order to get the process started. There is no option to track your claims online or fill out the appropriate forms. A claims specialist will need to be involved.
Types of Insurance
Although we are specifically looking into the auto industry, there is no option to bundle your car coverage with other aspects of your life that require insurance. For example, you will not be able to obtain homeowners insurance and bundle it with your auto insurance. Only auto and motorcycle insurance is provided through Dairyland.
Types of Coverage
There are ten different forms of coverage options for clients looking into the Dairyland platform. Auto insurance coverage includes the following:
- Liability: pays when you are at-fault while operating your automobile. This coverage pays for bodily injury to another person and for damage to another person’a property.
- Un-insured Motorists: pays for your bodily injury in the even of a hit-and-run or an accident involving an at-fault driver who is not insured.
- Under-insured Motorists: for those who are injured in an accident involving an at-fault driver who does not have enough insurance to pay for your loss, this coverage fulfills the rest of your needs.
- Personal Injury Protection: pays for reasonable and necessary medical expenses for injuries to the driver and any passenger in your vehicle, regardless of who is at fault in an accident.
- Medical Payments: covers any and all “reasonable and necessary” medical expenses and funeral costs for injuries to the driver and any passengers in your vehicle regardless of fault.
- Physical Damage: there are two types.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your automobile after it collides with another vehicle, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive coverage – pays for damage to your automobile from causes such as collision with an animal, fire, theft, vandalism, hail and other falling objects.
- Towing and Labor: covers towing and labor costs.
- Rental Reimbursement: if your car is being serviced, this coverage may pay for the use of a rental vehicle to keep you on the road.
- Lienholder: for those purchasing or leasing a car, your bank or credit company may require Lienholders coverage which guarantees a certain level of insurance coverage.
- Special Equipment: covers damages to special equipment that may have been installed in your vehicle.
In addition to providing a wide range of coverage on cars and driver, there are also discounts available to Dairyland customers:
- Multi-Car Discount: if there are multiple vehicles within the same household, there may be savings available.
- Advanced Quote Discount: get a quote at least a week in advance of your desired insurance policy start date and receive potential savings.
- Transfer Discount: receive a discount for having insurance coverage in place at least six months prior to becoming a Dairyland customer.
- Payment Frequency Discount: pay your insurance premium quarterly, ever six months, or all at one time for savings.
- Homeowners Discount: available to those who own a house, townhouse, condo or mobile home.
- Defensive Driving Discount: with proof that you have completed an approved driver safety course and an additional discount may be available.
- Anti-theft Discount: install an anti-theft device to collect another discount.